The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The house was quiet. The three of us just stood looking at each other.

Marcy finally spoke up “Um ... this is a lot to think about, I think I am going to go home right now. I will let you guys know what I decide.”

My mom answered “I totally understand, this is a really different life style. It may not be for everyone, just know that whatever you decide will be fine and we will respect your decision.”

As I heard that I was SCREAMING in my head ... WHAT!?!?!? I was never given a choice I was told that I was going to be naked and used in ways that I never thought of. The same woman that helped her husband fuck me this morning even though I told them that I was sore and did not want to, was now telling my best friend that she would respect her decision whatever she decided. UGH!!!

Marcy turned to look at my naked body, gave a crooked smile and then came over to give me a hug. As she had her hands wrapped around me, she gave me a kiss right on my lips and her hands slid down my body. Both hands cupped an ass check ad she gave a little squeeze and giggled out loud.

Marcy then said, “So it is true, you have to allow anyone access to your body for whatever they want to do...” with a wicked grin she turned and looked at my mom and said “We will talk soon I am going home. Bye for now.”

I stood there very embarrassed I mean my best friend just touched my body in a way that I liked but I did not want her to.

“Emma, do you have any homework?” my mom asked.

I told her no, that it was a pretty light day at school, I did tell her about Kenny and Rebecca having that video. I asked her why she allowed Kenny to do that to me. Her response was UGH not what I would have thought she would say a week ago.

“Emma, we told you already a lot of things are changing, and you are new to the group, so everyone wants a chance to play with you. You have to understand that.” My mom said. “Besides he did not have sex with you ... yet ... and from what I remember you did have an orgasm.”

“Mom, it does feel good some of the time, but I really do not want to do any of this. I am glad that you and dad are having fun and enjoying life, but why must I be part of this with you guys?”

My mom looked at me, walked over and kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. Then she guided me over to the couch and we sat down. Then she started to tell me about how her life was very boring, and routine. That she and my dad had fallen into a rut that was most likely going to end up in divorce. They were both unhappy and this new lifestyle had saved their marriage and brought excitement, open the eyes to so many possible new things to keep that spark alive in their lives. Then one day your dad your dad asked me if I wanted to go to a party over at a new friend’s house. I of course said yes and was looking forward to it. It was a lot like last night, a birthday party for a guy, he was not there last night. But the one thing that was different from the other parties that we had gone to was there were kids there. It was a nudist party, and all the kids were running around nude just as normal as can be. After dinner and cake the young kids, all left, only leaving the teens and adults. The birthday boy (Sean) made his wishes known, and it was a lot like last night, but that night it was Rebecca that was the center of attention. She paused and got up and went to get something. When she returned as had a book. It was filled with photos of that night. I started to flip through the pages. Rebecca was naked, the look on her face was a lot like mine, not happy. Her pussy was bald, and her hair was in ponytails, the photos showed her in a lot of different position. It looked like there were about 5 other people at the party, and each one was shown touching Rebecca with their hands and tongues, and cocks and pussies. One photo showed my mom sitting on her face while my dad was fucking her. Another showed my dad performing oral sex on her and Sean balls deep in her ass while Kenny was getting head from Rebecca. The photos went on and on. There must have been about 400 pictures. What surprised me ... I was getting turned on by looking at Rebecca naked and getting fucked...

My mom said that last night was the third one of those type of parties that involved a virgin. The other on was Kenny’s Cumming out party. She told me that I was lucky that she was able to keep things fairly calm with my Cumming out party. The other wanted to pop all my cherries last night. She then told me that after watching both Rebecca and Kenny lose their anal cherries and how much pain they were in afterwards, she knew that she should try to save me from the same fate. She then told me that this weekend I would lose it at another party. But she would help me this week to get ready for it.

As I listened, my head was spinning once more. My mom just told me that I was going to have anal sex this weekend. GROSS! And that she would out of the kindness in her heart help prepare me ... I knew I had no choice ... but I so did not want any of this!!!

“Oh crap! Look at the time. We need to get dinner started. Emma, please go to the car a grab the bags in the trunk on the car.” My mom said.

I was naked, and now had to go to the curb and grab the groceries ... FML!!!

Our neighbors are not that close, but they are often out and about, Today I did not see anyone even though it took two trips. Once I got back inside, I helped my mom with dinner and put away the rest of the groceries, started some laundry. Mom and I were busy with dinner and setting the table, when dad showed up. He had a huge smile on his face when he walked in and saw me naked, just at that moment I was bent over putting some stuff in the lower drawer, my ass was facing him, I jumped when I heard the “cat” whistle from him.

“Dad, you scared the shit out of me!!! I screamed as I tried to catch my breathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.