Concert Cunt - Cover

Concert Cunt

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: I take a friend's date to a concert because he can't and now I know why he spends the bucks. She has loyalty only to who is buying tickets.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Sharing   Gang Bang   .

A friend at work asked me to do him a favor. He had a pair of tickets to a rock concert happening that night and he got called for a family emergency. He’d call his date and explain that I’d be taking her. Wasn’t my favorite kind of music but I had nothing else to do so why not? I found some earplugs because I didn’t need any more hearing loss.

Carol was cute enough and excited to see these performers. She explained that concerts were the biggest turn on for her. I didn’t appreciate just what that meant when she first said it.

The balcony we were on was crowded and everyone stood up for the whole show. She pulled some tokes from her purse and proceeded to get high. Then I found out why she was wearing a short skirt and a blouse that didn’t get tucked in. She pulled me up close behind her and rubbed her butt on my front, causing the normal reaction. Her hands pulled mine up under that blouse and I discovered some firm and uncovered b-cups with hard nipples.

Next, her hand expertly unzipped my jeans and fished out my hard dick. We were so closely surrounded by others that was not visible. She bent over the balcony and was tall enough that I slipped right into the slipperiest pussy I could imagine. I hardly had to move while the magic muscles of that cunt got me off.

When I wilted she moved over to a single guy standing next to us and I knew what she was doing to him. He shared his weed with her as his cock got taken inside like mine had and drained. With a smile she moved back and I was ready to slip in for more “slippin and slidin”. After intermission she found another guy who added to her cunt’s collection and then a finale from me.

After the concert she directed me to drop her off at a different place than where I picked her up. She gave me a tongue kiss and thanked me. A dude opened the door as I watched to be sure she got in. What an experience!

My friend asked me the next day if I enjoyed the concert and especially the “side entertainment”. That’s why he takes her to concerts and calls her “Carol The Concert Cunt”. She loves them but can’t afford the tickets. They don’t date any other time. She’ll go with anyone who can buy. I’m saving up and I’ll text her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.