The Car Ride: a Firefly Short - Cover

The Car Ride: a Firefly Short

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: A Wolferton Valley Short Tale Here is a quick peek at one of the many supernatural events that happens across town. Brothers Shilo and Lipp are heading to a club to meet some hot girls. However their night plans are changed after an encounter with the local firefly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Gay   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Standard Rules and licensing applies.This story comes from the depths of my mind.I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy.

Dear reader. Thank you for joining me on this adventure. A single photo sparked the idea for what has become the start of a whole new universe of stories and ideas. I hope to be able to write many of these ideas filling my head. As this level of writing is new I would love any feedback to improve my brand new world. Thanks again.


A Wolferton Valley Tale

Entomology is the study of insects. In the Greater Wolferton Valley, where the supernatural took on many forms, was a single noteworthy entry. A crowning jewel for any collector, professional or amateur was the local firefly. Often hibernating in cycles, like many insects, the firefly will be unseen for years, then popup and swarm. Some times in small numbers, covering only a few city blocks. Other times, they would swarm in massive numbers, effecting the whole town.

Documentation of this local species showed it had only been around for roughly two hundred years. One of the earliest if not most unexplained supernatural effects of the Wolf’s Head Comet. While most fireflies that glow, glow yellow, this species has a red glow. And it was this glow which has unusual effects on people. The red colored light forces a person’s brain to produce the hormone dopamine causing extreme arousal. This effect can last for minutes or days depending on the person.


A sleek black Corvette convertible pulled into the driveway. It’s loud engine gunning in the quiet suburb. Door, windows and the siding on homes shook from the sound of the powerful engine. Even the trees lining the street shook, their branches and leaves covering the driveway forming a canopy. Acorns, twigs and leaves fell from the shaking branches, landing everywhere, including inside the open car. The green leaves dark against the black leather seats and black carpet. The car’s driver was twenty-two year old, Shilo Palmer.

As the university’s reigning middleweight wrestling champ, Shilo was a bulky muscular boy. Almost six feet tall, he had a thick frame which often intimidated his opponents on the mat. They would often comment they thought he would be slow and awkward, so were quickly defeated by his swift and nimble movements.

Shilo got out of his car, lighting up a hand rolled spliff. He knew his parents didn’t like that he smoked, and hated him smoking inside. Leading up against his cooling engine hood, Shilo took a long slow drag, trying to calm himself. He really needed tonight. His girlfriend had been such a bitch for the last few months. And now, this ultimatum. Bring a hot guy for her friend, or else Shilo would be going home with a case of blue balls.

Shilo puffed down his smoke, blasted his horn than he went inside. When barely twenty seconds had pasted after the keys opened the door, without sight of Lipp, Shilo shouted.

“Come on brat, let’s go.”

The loud heavy clomping started in an upstairs room before it moved down the stairs in a very troglodyte manner. There standing on the last step was the eighteen year old Lipp Palmer. Little brother to Shilo. The young man was very un-troglodyte in looks. Standing on the step he tried to look taller then he really was. Which was barely five foot five. His small frame normally made him look a small child, however when he stood next to his big brother, Lipp appeared as a young boy. How Shilo was just taller and bulkier than his kid brother, Lipp made up with looks. His large bedroom eyes and model features kept him surround by women of all ages. Never one having to spend a night alone, Lipp was more than ok with helping his big brother out. He knew the score. He would cozy up some chick so that his brother could get some action of his bitch girlfriend.

“Cool your jet. I’m here.”

“Late as always, brat.”

“Well if the dumb jock could tell time, you would see we’re early.”

“I still wanna get to the club early.”

“Why?”

“The girls, kiddo, the girls. We gotta get there before the girls do.”

“Then move it jock. Let’s go get those girls.”

Getting in car and speeding off, neither brother noticed or cared about the leaves making a mess out of the car. They had covered the back seat and more than a few had even slid under the car seats. Pulling out of the driveway and starting down the street, there was a barely noticeable glow coming from their car. The brothers were less worried about some light and more interested in the club they were heading to. Driving out of the development the bros felt pumped as they got ready to crank the music. The wind was blowing thru their short spikey hair, and it was the beginning their party night. Turning onto the bypass they stopped at a red traffic light. The bypass was a multi lane drag that lead to down with limited stop lights.

The Palmer brothers sat, waiting for the light to turn green. They felt amped up, more than usual. All traces of Shilo’s earlier nervous gone. Suddenly, a yellow Mustang screeched up next to them. Lipp turned his head and looked at the opposing convertible. He rolled his eyes and smacked his big brother.

“Look who it is.”

“Aw, great. It’s the himbo brothers, bitch and cunt.”

Looking over at the Mustang, Shilo and Lipp saw two grinning bleach blonde boys. The Lynch Brothers. Their matching toothy grins showed off their pearly white perfect teeth. But it was the glint in the older boy’s eye that annoyed Shilo. The driver, Broddy, had been a year behind Shilo, back when they were in high school. Broddy had been captain of the baseball team and he was good. Good enough that he could play on the professional level easy, but dumb enough that he passed up all the college scholarships only to get stuck on a triple A minor league team. Broddy said he didn’t care, cuz minor league pussy is still pussy, and he was swimming in girls.

Seating next to Broddy on the other side of the bench seat was little brother Connor. Only a freshman on the university’s gymnastic team, Connor had gone the route his big brother failed to do. And while on campus he had already gained quite the reputation amongst the sororities. His two date, two fuck policy meant Connor was quickly making his way through the freshman ladies, and soon he would start on the sophomores.

Broddy nod his head at Shilo, and revved his engine. The loud metal roar filled the air. Lipp smiled and turned to his big brother, a wicked gleam in his eye. Shilo knows just what his little brother is thinking and taps the gas hard, revving his own engine. It is even louder than the competing car. The frame of the Corvette shimmers and a cloud of small flying insects appear from the back seat, swarming around the two cars. All four boys pause and stare at the swarm of fireflies, which had been nesting on the leaves, enjoying an early dinner. The loud engine had twice now disrupted the glowing insects.

Minutes ticked by, the glowing red haze of tiny insects floating around them. Caught between the unexpected beauty of the swarm and the electric tension of their competitive drive, the boys all felt pumped and ready to jump. When the stop light turned green, feet hit petals and both cars speed off. Everyone failing to notice that as they left the glowing swarm, it had been glowing red. Then need to win was all that mattered. It was during that five minute drive until the next red light, when the change started. Lipp was the first to notice, that while the breeze felt good on his face, it was his growing hard cock that he kept touching. It was red glow which rushed hyper charged dopamine to the brain’s pleasure centers.

The Lynch brothers managed to stop their Mustang before the Corvette could. The boys sat beaming with pride as they laughed as pointed at Shilo and Lipp. Broddy had his arm stretched out around Connor’s seat. He was gently, playfully rubbing his little brother’s hair. Connor had turned and was holding on to his big brother’s hard chest.

Not one to be out done, Shilo wrapped his arm around his brother pulling him in tight. And when Lipp turned toward him, Shilo upped the ante. Lipp’s mouth was open in shock, he had never kissed a boy, let alone his brother. But his moaned when Shilo’s tongue slipped inside only encouraged his brother to push the envelope. His large paw pulling Lipp’s head to his. It was a wet kiss, a sloppy kiss. Lipp grabbed his big brother’s face with his small tender hands. Trying to slow his movements. Lipp let their tongues duel, their deep breathes becoming one.

Broddy turned to Connor, unsure. Connor was already in place to kiss his big bro. His eyes large and full of anticipation. No way was he gonna let those dicks beat them. This was their challenge to win. Connor noted that Broddy’s lips were cracked and chapped. Clearly he spent too much time in the sun. Connor would need to get him some balm, if they were to ever kiss again. This was an odd thought as just like the Palmer brothers, the Lynch brothers were both only into girls. Broddy was only thinking about how soft and tender his little bro’s lips were and how sweet he tasted. None of the league pussy could kiss like this. Most didn’t even want to, just a quick suck and fuck and goodbye.

The light turned green. Shilo took off. Lipp fell back to his seat, panting. He could barely catch his breath. The unexpected kiss had gotten him so hot. He was burning up. Lipp pulled off his shirt and tossed in behind him. Only the wind caught it, and it was gone. However Lipp was still on fire. As they slowed for the next red light, Shilo got a good look at his brother. He had seen his brother’s body before, at pools, the beach, and even after getting out of the shower. But somehow, today was different, like he was really seeing him. Lipp was small, but fit. His flat belly and smooth skin was firm and just hiding the muscles below. But what caught his eye were the two small brown nipples on his little brother’s flawless chest, pierced with shiny steel barbells. They called to him, to reach for them, to grasp them, to pull them, and to pinch them. Lipp moaned in pleasure.

Finally Broddy pulled up next to them. Both brothers were also missing their shirts. And Connor had several large marks on his neck and chest. Broddy saw that Shilo was playing with Lipp’s nipples, so he moved lower. His large fingers groping Connor’s wet cock, fumbling at the zipper.

“Hey Broddy, watch this.”

Broddy turned to see Shilo lick his hand, his own palm, wet. He softly took hold of Lipp’s throbbing cock, already exposed. Lipp threw his head back, moaning. He had gotten girls to jerk him off before. Hell he had been pulling his pud for years. But to have his older brother, giving him a nasty public hand job, with other guys watching. It was beyond bliss. He wanted to nut right away. But Shilo was too slow with his movement. It was driving Lipp crazy.

Broddy was pissed. No way was he getting beat. So what he clearly won the kissing challenge, this jerk off challenge was all that mattered. He ripped his brother’s shorts open. Tearing them off his body. Where he threw the shorts, he didn’t care. Had Connor been going commando, or had Broddy pulled of his briefs too? Questions that like didn’t matter. All that Broddy cared about was getting at his cock. Connor was shocked. A short while ago, he and his brother were on their way meet the Darcy twins. It was a double date he had set up, sure to get them both laid. And now, his big brother had him stripped naked in his car at a red light and was pawing at his cock. His hard cock. His wet cock. Fuck, Broddy’s hand were making him feel good. Did he say that out loud?

Lipp couldn’t take it anymore. If Shy wasn’t gonna go faster and make him nut, then he would have to do something. Hearing Connor shout out, Lipp turned and saw the guy was naked. That gave him an idea. Lipp pushed Shilo off his cock.

“Gotta get you naked man. Gotta get you naked.”

“Lipp?”

“Can’t let them win. Gotta get you naked, just like me.”

Shilo could see no flaw in his brother’s logic, so off went his clothes. His pants and shirt, carefully placed in the back seat. He lifted his ass again, so Lipp could help get his tight jockey briefs off. There was a thwap as his cock slapped his abs. Lipp gasped, sitting back in shock. Shilo has an amazing looking cock, he thought. It stood a proud eight inches tall, with a pointy heard and a shaft that tapered down to a thick ten inch round base. Bulging veins covered the entire shaft giving is a ribbed for their pleasure effect. Tossing all care to the wind, Lipp bent down and took the head of his big brother’s cock right into his mouth. The taste driving him wild, his tongue moved across Shilo’s swollen head, dripping with fuck cream.

“Fuck Lipp! Suck that cock!”

If Broddy heard Shilo, he didn’t react. The brothers were too busy making out while Broddy roughly jerked Connor’s cock. However, Connor heard and thought it was a great idea. He broke their kiss and pulled his big brother’s wet mouth down onto hard little spike. For Connor, all thoughts of winning were gone replaced with only getting as much pleasure from his big brother’s mouth as possible.

The light turned green, but neither car moved. Lipp and Broddy were too busy sucking their first cocks, while Shilo and Connor were just enjoying the moment too much. Suddenly they were all interrupted as other cars honked at them as they sped pass. Drivers were angry, having to change lanes. Wanting to know why two cars were not moving. The light was green.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.