The Demon Part One - Cover

The Demon Part One

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Asura Gazzam is working on a paper for school, learning more about Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. But there is more to his lineage then Asura knows. Something happened years ago, that shaped his life, and changed to world forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Incest   FemaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The view from the downtown penthouse was amazing. But sunrises were a special, magical moment. Light crashing into the valley would reflect off the many high rise structures, bouncing and refracting color across the city. He liked to sit alone, a hot steaming cup of Blue Mountain coffee on his desk, and watch. His body still looked young and fit. Since the day he emerged from the portal, the hole torn into the universe, he had made only minor changes to his human appearance.

At first, the form he choose looked to be roughly twenty five, with light brown shoulder length hair and pale skin. He dressed himself in a simple pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. While nearly sixty years had passed, the demon Murkir still only looked in his late twenties or early thirties. He had added some gray hair to his temples and a few extra wrinkles. Years ago he had noticed that humans would be more pliable if he was older. When he looked too young, it was harder to get things done.

Gone were the simple jeans and t-shirt. These days it was mostly brand name, designer label suits and tailored clothes. But yet, when he was naked, as he preferred to be, he was still fit and cut. His demonic powers hidden by the athletic body of a much younger man. The last minor change he had made to his body, was the terrifying sight of a massively thick foot long cock. The sight usually scared lovers away. And over the years, there had been so many, many lovers. Women, men, girls, boys and all kind of supernatural creatures. After all, while he may be using the human name Darnel, he was still Murkir the demon lord of Opobawa.

The suddenly ping of the elevator broke the morning silence. His day was about to start. He turned away from the windows as the elevator doors softly opened. Bonny, his personal assistant stepped out, her high heels clacking with each step. She was wearing her Tuesday power suit. The black skirt hugged her frame tight and the bright yellow button down strained at the buttons. The matching black jacket had wide shoulders which helped to give Bonny a vibe of power and authority.

“Sir, looks like we had a late night delivery.”

“Oh, how many new babies?”

“A triple play.”

“Why, why, why do you keep trying to use sport references?”

“Isn’t that what you kids do these days?”

“Bonny, I swear I’m putting you over my knee for a spanking today.”

“You say that, but you never do. You young whipper snapper.”

“For fuck sake, I’m older than you are. But at least get the saying or reference right. Please!”

“Or what?”

“Slut.”

“Tease.”

“...”

“...”

“So three babies then?”

“Yup, all from that surprise stud of yours.”

“Ah, Asura. What a joy he turned out to be.”

“After his family left town, the line all but died. Only a handful of children and no one really fun.”

“No, but my boy oh my boy. He is turning out to be quite the lover and breeder.”

“And all with your other children too.”

“I know, bonus!”

“Maybe I could, have a day off and go meet him?”

“Maybe. But what does that make our current numbers?”

“Well with his delivered three, one a piece from mother and each twin, that brings your off spring count to ... one hundred fifty three thousand four hundred eighty six. And forty eight active pregnancies.”

“Well. I think that’s cause for a celebration.”

“Orgy?”

“Ms. Fides, you read my mind.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.