The Demon Part One - Cover

The Demon Part One

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Asura Gazzam is working on a paper for school, learning more about Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. But there is more to his lineage then Asura knows. Something happened years ago, that shaped his life, and changed to world forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Incest   FemaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

“Good Morning Mrs. Fani.”

“Please Asa. It’s Mom or at least Shima. You are fucking my daughter after all.”

“Mother! Please don’t tease Asa. Ignore her baby.”

“She’s just jealous Uma. Maybe she wants another baby.”

“Asa!”

“I’m joking. I kid, I kid.”

“Good, you don’t wanna get mom’s hopes up.”

It had been four months since the night in her apartment, and Uma had yet to start showing. There were a few people who knew that Uma was pregnant, but her Mom Shima Fani wasn’t one of them. Uma wanted her mom to know, she just didn’t want any weird awkwardness when the happy horny couple showed up for a long holiday weekend. Her pregnant belly was the only secret between Uma and her mom. The evening she met Asura, Uma had called her mom. The following day, after they had finished fucking, Shima had gotten another call. If she thought her daughter was smitten after the first call, Shima knew by the second, that her middle child was truly in love. And was having great sex.

Uma had even called her mom the day after Asura first slept over at her apartment. Shima knew all about Ruth and the unusual set up the three of them had going. Shima wasn’t totally on board, but if her daughter was happy, then she would support Uma. She wasn’t too sure how to feel about hearing that Ruth was pregnant. She had taken advantage of Asura while he was drunk, so she couldn’t be mad at him, but it was all a bit odd.

However okay Shima was or wasn’t with her daughters new relationship, she wasn’t about to make it easy on the boy. All day long Shima took serious enjoyment in trying to make Asura squirm. Only each time she made a joke or poke fun at them, either he or Uma would flip the joke around. Shima was soon feeling flush and giddy. At one point Asura playfully touched her bare arm and Shima felt like she had been hit by a live wire. Excusing herself to the bathroom, she was horrified to find that she was not only aroused by the young man, but her panties were wet because of him.

Uma was quick to notice her mother’s shift in behavior. She had been joking before, but now, maybe Asa was getting mom’s hopes up. Wouldn’t that be a laugh? Uma tried to put the thought out of her mind, but it lingered. Ruth was turning out to be a perfect little submissive, but would Asa want more? And could she do it? Give her family over to her boyfriend, her baby’s daddy?

Later that evening when the whole family was sitting around eating and talking, Uma looked across the backyard and had to force down a sudden gasp. It was a large party with lots of family, children, women, men, in-laws, and even many family friends. Uma gasped as each of her sisters as well as her own mother were all staring as Asura. Uma had seen that look on Ruth as well as on Asura many times, from all the time he spent at her apartment over the last four months. He was now all but living there. He had become very protective, of both Uma and of Ruth’s large swelling belly. Ruth was having twins after all. Uma didn’t mind, she knew how Asura felt about her and their submissive.

But as she looked around the yard at her family, Uma noticed that every woman with blye eyes, more than just her immediate family members, they were all staring at Asura. And they were staring at him with a hungry eye. Her sisters, her mother, and the rest, they all wanted her man. Her Asura. Uma felt her pussy grew wet at the thought of her man fucking them all. Filling them all with his seed. Knocking them all up. A special thrill filled her, electrified her pussy. Thoughts of Her mom, Padma her older sister and ever her baby teenage twin sisters Shyla and Devi, all waiting for their turn to get breed by her boyfriend. And she would always be the queen as his side.

Fantasies and dark thoughts filled her mild. Surrounded by her family and friends she saw a vision of herself. Like an elf from King of the Jewelry. In place of a dark lord, they would have a queen, not dark but terrifying as the day is bright. They would bow down to worship her, and all would fear her. All would fear her.

“Uma!”

Asura moved in front of her, blocking the bright sun and casting a cool shadow on her face. He looked worried and protective. Everyone had paused to see what drama was happening.

“Wha ... oh, oh I’m sorry. I must have zoned out for a moment.”

“You were standing there for almost ten minutes staring at the sky. When I walked over, you were muttering; all fear me?”

“I had too much sun. Help me, I wanna lay down for a moment.”

“I told you not to drink.”

“I didn’t. I promise.”

“Uh huh.”

“I promise. I was having a strange and wicked thought, and just got too much sun.”

“Ok, well you lay here. I’ll get you some ice water.”

“How about some iced tea?”

“Fine. But then you’re telling me about this wicked thought.”

Uma snuggled up to Asura and told him everything from start to finish as she slowly enjoyed her cold refreshing drink. She could easily gage his reaction as she slowly stroked his cock thru his pants. She could feel his stiffen and grow at her touch. Asura turned and stared at her. He licked his lips, hungry for her. He waited until she had finished the entire large ice tea before allowing himself to devour her.

Shima was worried about Uma. Clearly for poor girl had some sort of spell. Maybe too much sun and heat. At first she let Asura take her inside while Shima tended to the guests. Her large family and their friends. But after half an hour, there was still no sign of either of them. Shima slip away and followed the young couple inside. Once the door closed behind her, the joyful noise from the party was muffled by the insulated walls and powerful AC system. The house was quiet and calm.

The ball in the pit of her stomach told her something different. Shima made her way up the carpeted staircase and slowly down the hall. As she approached her daughter’s childhood bedroom, her stomach dropped out. The heavy rhythmic thudding grew faster in tempo. The door was open so Shima could easily hear and see the actions happening inside Uma’s room. Uma was stark nude straddling and equally nude Asura. He was on his back, his thick hard cock thrusting up into Shima’s daughter. Splitting her wet pussy wide open. Shima had to shove her fist into her mouth to mask her cries of shock, of horror, and of unbridled arousal.

“Oh yes, yes. Asa. I’m gonna cum again.”

“Do it Shima, cum all over my cock. Cum for your daughter’s boyfriend.”

“Oh gawd yes Asa. I’m cumming.”

“Me too. Shima. I’m gonna cum now. Gonna cum inside you.”

“No, its not safe.”

“Oh I know, but you’re gonna take my seed. Have my baby. Gonna ... uh ... knock you up ... fuck ... like your daughter ... all your slutty daughters! Fuuuuckkk!”

“Asa, I’m cumming again, give me your baby seed. Ohh.”

“Fuck Uma, that was hot.”

“You’re telling me. I think pumped even more spouge in my then the day when you knocked me up. Something tells me you really like the idea of fucking my mom. Of giving her another little baby.”

“And what’s that my dear?”

“Well you’re still hard as a rock. Ready for round four. Maybe this time I’ll be one or both of the twins.”

Shima had to cling to the door frame in fear of falling over. The noise might alert them of her presence. But she was struggling to stay upright, her legs were giving out from the shock. Her mind didn’t know what to think. She stumbled back down the hall. Her clit was on fire. Her tits ached to be touched. She pinched them hard and twisted. An electric shock traveled right to her pussy, growing with each twist. Shima looked down, then up, then down again. She was in her bedroom, topless. When did that happen?

The sound of Uma cumming again caused Shima to orgasm with her daughter several doors away. This time her legs did give out as she fell down on her bed. Her fingers toying with her swollen clit, sliding in and out of her gushing pussy. When did she get naked? It didn’t matter. She was quickly on the edge of another large orgasm. The sights of Uma riding Asura flashed in her mind. She screamed in pleasure. Asura’s name rolling off her tongue. Her pussy grasping for his cock, that wasn’t there. Shima rolled over onto her back, her legs spread, and her fingers pulling her lips open. Suddenly standing in front of her, naked and hard, Asura was grinning down at her. His hard thick cock waving at her.

“Fuck me!”

Shima cried out, wanting her fantasy to ravish her. Instead the real Asura stepped forward, his cock wet with her daughter’s pregnant pussy forced its way inside her. Shima tried to stop him. Tried to cry out no. But it appeared more like she was pulling him in deeper and screaming yes, yes you bastard yes.

“That’s it baby, fuck my mother. Give her that good dick.”

“Oh sweetie, her pussy is so good. So different. Looser, but still so warm and soft, like velvet. A heated cocoon wrapped around me on a snow day.”

“Well, be gentle baby. Don’t be a primal beast. Treat her right. She is your Queen’s mother. Mom needs to be handled like a classic car, she needs to be slowly warmed up. You can’t jump in her, rev the engine and take off at ninety miles an hour. Make sure she had two or three good orgasms before you pump her full of your baby.”

“Ba ... ba ... baby.”

“Oh hi momma. You ready to start your next child. Asura is gonna get you off good, then knock you up. I know you us. I saw you watching in the mirror. Your next child and mine are gonna be siblings. Isn’t it exciting? And soon you will be a grandmother with all your daughters. No one’s leaving this weekend without a full belly.”

“Oh look Uma, she’s having her first cum. Ohh and it feels like a strong one too.”

“Then steady your fuck Asa, keep pumping her good like that. Slow and steady. Good job.”

“Ohh ohh, fuck that was amazing, but noo I can’t have a baby with your boyfriend.”

“It’s too late for that Shima, that a guarantee at this point. The only question is how much pleasure you will be able to handle before you take my seed.”

“No, Asura, no. Uma make him stop, he’s making me cum again.”

“Oh I can see mom. You’re so wet and gushy. Asa babe, her legs are really shaking.”

“I’m gonna speed up just a bit. Your mom isn’t ready yet for a full power fuck. But let’s see if we can really make her cream.”

The sound of his heavy nuts slapping Shima’s wet pussy grew noticeably faster. She lost control of her legs, forcing Asura so grab hold of them, pinning them back beside her head. This left Shima folded in two, but also opened her pussy up just slightly more. Another half inch of Asura’s thick cock gained access to her insides. The head of cock breaching her cervix. The pain transmuted directly into a rolling orgasm.

“Oh you bastard. Oh shit! Fuck me. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me.”

“Uma that really set your mom off.”

“Your right babe. Ok I think it’s almost time. One more cum, this time a fuck force fuck, then you can knock mom up.”

“ ... nnnooo...”

“Hush now mom. That was so feeble, no one believes for a moment that you don’t want this stud’s seed. Now let you’re breeding happen so we can move on to your daughters. My sisters need to be knocked up too.”

“ ... ooohhh yes please mistress Uma.”

“See babe, mom is ready. Give it to her now.”

“I don’t know, my queen. Can you’re mother take it? Does she even deserve this treat, to birth one of your many subjects?”

“Please master, my Lord! Fuck me! Give me your seed and grant me the honor of carrying my daughter’s child. Your child. I need your cock. Make me cum!”

“You may have a point Asa, she doesn’t sound committed.”

“Please Uma, I want it, I am committed! I will do anything. I will hold down my other daughters just so you can seed them too. Please fuck me again.”

“That’ll do, mommy pig, That’ll do.”

Outside, the party guests heard a loud repeated banging coming from deep inside the house. To everyone but the youngest children, it was a familiar telltale sign. Some like the twins Shyla and Devi, thought it was hysterically funny, a few were embarrassed. Uma’s older sister Padma had to cover her face after she turned bright red. The auntie she was talking to thought Padma was embarrassed, but truthfully she was extremely aroused. However the members of the party reacted, everyone assumed it was the wild passionate sound of Uma and her young boyfriend Asura. Someone grabbed the radio and cranked the volume, trying to drown out the sound. Most to the continuing shame unknown to Shima, each time a song ended the party could easily hear both the headboard slamming into the wall, as well as she high pitched screams for more and more cock.

When the family show was beginning to reach the hour mark, people began to politely leave. Padma looked around for her mom, no one knew where she had gone. She must have been too shocked and embarrassed to face everyone. She asked her little sisters, to start cleaning up the trash while she dared go inside.

Entering the house Padma had her senses violated. At first by the smell filling the air. The sounds of sex were coming from upstairs but the whole house reeked of pure pleasure. It sent electric sparks crawling across her skin. The air smelt, tasted like hot wet aroused pussy. Since it had be roughly six months since Padma had broken up with her ex-girlfriend, the scent of a well fucked cunt was driving Padma wild with lust and hunger.

She followed the sound of banging furniture not to her sister’s room as she expected, but instead to her mother’s. The door was wide open as she got closer. Asura’s naked back and tight ass moved and beckoned her to approach. The scene was lewd. The young man was pounding his cock into the woman. Padma couldn’t see who it was but from the sound of her voice, it wasn’t Uma. But she was getting the fuck of her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.