The Demon Part One - Cover

The Demon Part One

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Asura Gazzam is working on a paper for school, learning more about Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. But there is more to his lineage then Asura knows. Something happened years ago, that shaped his life, and changed to world forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Incest   FemaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

In the following month since that steamy night with Liliane, Asura slept like a baby. Everyone on his floor, even his suitemate Ethan were quick to point out the peaceful silence coming from his room. And yet, while Asura’s sleep was restful, Asura was not. Every time Liliane appeared in his mind, Asura grew rock hard. He longed to feel her, to taste her, to be inside her again. But she hadn’t, she wouldn’t answer his calls. And while he hungrier for her, Asura knew better than to make his way to her place. That special moment was over.

With the semester nearing an end, there was one last name on his history list. An eighty year old blind man, confined to a nursing home bed. Mr. Sindile. The man was weak and frail, his body on the verge of failing. He would often and suddenly fall asleep. Usually at a moment of interest or mid word. Asura had to make multiple visits to find out the smallest hint of information.

Years ago there a movement in Wolferton. Most of those involved would in time call themselves hippies. It was a movement of peace, love and equality. However, like most things, there were a small handful of dissenters. Mr. Sindile was part of that smaller crowd. This group, this cult did not believe that peace could change the word. And on the last night of the passing comet they gathered.

They gathered together and chanting words, they didn’t truly understand, they breached the very soul of the world. They called themselves the cult of the demon’s blood. They took pieces of this religion and that religion and made of hodge-podge of it. Symbols and words together that meant nothing, they opened a portal and called forth a beast.

Mr. Sindile, he didn’t know what they summoned. And he didn’t know what had happened to it. But the beast, it wasn’t happy about being summoned to do the will of lesser beings. Creatures that wanted to force the demon to cause pain and death. He tried to run and the demon beat him up, braking every bone in his body. After the beast took on a human form, it slaughtered the entire cult. Only two survived. Himself, and the high priestess. Mr. Sindile believed he lived only because he was already broken and should have died. The priestess, was driven insane. The beast inflicted the most horrible pain a woman can endure, over and over for three days. She died five years later in the mental hospital.

Of all the people Asura spoke with. All the stories he heard, none were more horrifying then this. A dark cult had summoned a demon. Listening to the old man tell this story, Asura realized it was a story he knew already. He had dreamed it, over and over until that night with Liliane when the dream had stopped. Asura knew this to be true. There was a fact too personal, and more than those long forgotten dreams. When asked if he could describe the demon, the only piece that stood out to the old man were his eyes. The beast’s eyes were the color blye. A mixture of blue and yellow, threaded together. And while he raged and tore the cult apart, they glowed a bright yellow. But when it ruined that poor woman, they glowed a deep shimmering green. Just like Liliane’s and just like Asura’s eyes.


Mr. Sindile loved the visits with Asura. His wife had died years ago and they never had kids. So in his final months, he was all alone. The nurses and doctors didn’t like that this kid was coming around bothering their patient. The hospital was threating to call the police if he came back. The old man decided to give Asura his old notebooks and journals. It may not have been the same as an eye witness interview, but they contained detailed records of events of the past sixty years of Wolferton Valley history. There were mentions of a strange boy / man, with blye eyes that Mr. Sindile was very interested in. Almost as if he was tracking him over the years. Records of land or building purchases. And the notebooks contained the strange chants and spells from the coven of the demon’s blood. It all looked like gibberish to Asura, but he had gone this far. One more trip to the library wouldn’t hurt.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, hi. I’m, oh, I’m ah looking for a book.”

“The digital card catalog is right thru there.”

“Yes, thank you. I’m looking for a rare book. The computer said to see the desk for assistance.”

“The title or ISBN number?”

“...”

“Sir?”

“I’m sorry, I was just distracted by your eyes. Their beautiful.”

“Cheesy, but sweet. Oh, hello. I didn’t notice. You do have, we have, the same color.”

“I’m Asura.”

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Uma.”

The main branch of the Wolferton Valley city library was a grand old building. Uma had been working the help desk since she was high school. At first it was just during the summer months between her freshman and sophomore years. Then when she turned sixteen, Uma was able to work weekends and a few hours after school. Now a junior in college, she worked the afternoon, early evening shift. It was a very quiet time, the few people that came in were older and didn’t need her help or young parents with their kids. All the children’s books were in one brightly lit area. This left a lot of free time for Uma to study and do her school work.

Looking up from her book, he stood there staring at her. Tall, at least six feet, he had wide broad shoulders. Arms that were large and his pecs were straining the fabric of the thin button down shirt. It tapered down to a thin waist. Her eyes moving down, she couldn’t avoid the large swollen bulge, aimed right at her. Looking up, his eyes shimmered with the same Blye color as her own.

“I’m Asura.”

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Uma.”

Asura couldn’t stop staring at her. When she stood up, his eyes caressed her curves and fondled her breasts. She led him to the rare book collection. Her five foot eight frame swayed as she walked. Asura had to readjust himself as he followed. His boner straining the zipper of his jeans. Uma turned in time to see him grab himself and smiled. Her hair whipping as she spun. The smell of lavender shampoo filled the air.

Uma felt a warmth spread thru her body. Compelled to touch him, she reached out, his muscles were firm. She felt him stiffen at her touch. His skin was warm. She had to stretch to hook her arms over his strong shoulders. Standing on tiptoe, she surprised him was a sudden quick kiss on the lips.

Asura was shook. He wasn’t expecting her to kiss him. He stood frozen as she giggled and quickly ran into the stacks of books. A gleam came to his eye and he broke out in a broad grin. The chase was on. Two rows back and five isles over, he found her. His lips on hers, her laughter filled the silent library. She slid her hands into his shirt and up his hard abs. Uma yanked hard, ripping his shirt open, sending his buttons flying.

“Hey! I liked this shirt.”

“Ssshhhh!” came the hushing tones from around the library. They covered their mouths and giggled.

“Come on, I know a place.”

Asura followed her to an old AV room. It was dusty and used as storage, but private. Uma’s hands moved into his open shirt, sliding across his abs again. Wrapping around his waist and pulling against his firm back. She struggled for a second until she ended up pulling herself into his chest instead of him falling into her. They giggled again, Asura leaning forward silencing them with a kiss. It was long and slow, but full of passion. Uma felt compelled to unbuckle his pants, drop to her knees and free his thick cock. Taking it deep into her throat and gagging on his thick member.

But as Uma was planning on blowing Asura, he made a move first. He picked Uma up by her tiny waist and sat her on top of a stack of boxes on one of the tables. Her school marm librarian look had been designed to keep creepy old men and frat bros from hitting on her. Today it worked in her favor. Asura quickly had the button down skirt undone, her lacey pale yellow panties exposed. Uma blushed at her unexpected display. But her discomfort was quickly replaced by lust when she looked deep into this stranger’s eyes. His blye eyes pulsed with the same energy flowing through her body. Uma leaned forward and Asura moved in, kissing her again.

She squealed then moaned. His fingers had slid past the edge of her panties and wormed into her wet slit. Uma tried to throw her head back as the pleasure overwhelmed her. But instead Asura held her tight to him. His tongue invading her mouth while his fingers invaded her pussy. His thumb attacking her clit. Uma’s body grew flush then hot. She felt her legs shake as this boy found all her usual pleasure spots. This boy she had only met a few short minutes ago.

Uma wondered for a moment of letting a strange boy finger her at work made her a slut before she realized that his tongue was no longer in her mouth. Then she felt his tongue again, but now he was licking her clit. Uma was able to throw her head back, but the noise that came out was less a loud moan of pleasure and more a low guttural growl of desire. No one had ever eaten her out like this before. Fingers, tongue and lips all working together for her pleasure.

“Fuck boy! Damn you are good.”

“Ready for the main event?”

“What here? No. You gotta take a girl out first.”

“Wait what? Really?”

“Oh sweetie. That was world class muff diving. And if you want, I’d suck that monster off. But if you want the good stuff. You better be prepared to show me around time first.”

“Ok. Let’s go. I know this great little place we can go for lunch.”

“I wish, but I’m working.”

“Well give me your number, I’ll call you.”

“Asura, that’s the worst pick up line.”

“No really. I mean it. What time are you done? Let’s go get a coffee or dinner.”

“You want me to ah ... deal with that?”

“Naw I’m good. I wanna save it for later.”


Their relationship so far had been fast and hot. He had picked Uma up from the Library for their first date only hours after they met. Hours after she had dragged him to the AV room, where he had surprised her by eating her pussy to an amazing orgasm. When she left work she was surprised that Asura had waited for her all day long. She agreed to let him drive her home but they only made it as far as his car. Sitting, parked on the street, they spent the next two hours making out for everyone to see. People walking by had stopped and stared at them. As much as they both wanted, Uma held off from doing more. She insisted on having a real date first. Uma knew that there was something about Asura that was different than other boys. So talk first, then sex. After agreeing to a compromise, they met for a late breakfast when they learned they both went to the university. The next morning at the campus bistro, they sat and spoke for all of ten minutes before rushing off to Asura’s dorm room.

All night long visions of Uma filled Asura’s dreams, while his naked body fueled hers. Seconds into his room, Asura had Uma’s skirt and panties off while Uma struggled to remove his belt. He was moving too much. Asura stepped back to let her take care of her own shirt while he quickly stripped naked.

Uma gasped as she suddenly was lifted off the floor. Dropping her blouse to the floor, her back had barely touched the sheets on his bed when his lips found hers. His tongue connecting with hers distracted Uma for only a second. Fuck she thought, that is a fat cock. His hard cock pushed against her, and into her. She had been excited all night foreplay wasn’t needed. Asura slid inside her in one smooth entry.

Now most of Asura’s neighbors were, much like his suite mate Ethan, use to his nightly screams. They still came running at the high pitched cry ringing out from Uma’s guts. Ready to tear down his door they froze in their tracks when they heard the next sounds ring out. While they didn’t know who the girl was, it was clear Asura was fucking her good. The floor agreed, no one could or would act that much. Or for that long. For over three hours, they were “forced” to listen to her cry and moan about his size, and how good he was fucking her. She would beg him to quit, only to beg him to fuck her again. Harder. There was a good forty five minutes or so when Asura was clearly gagging her with his cock, and another half hour when he was eating her out.

There was one part that was not acknowledged except for causing every single person to run back to their own room. That was when it was clear that first time, that Asura was not only fucking this girl. Not only fucking her raw, without a condom. But that moment when everyone heard him pant, and huff, and roar, and bellow and cry out that he was dumping his load, filling her up with his cum. His seed, his load. The crowd had never heard someone be so primal so graphic. Sure porn could sometimes be like that, but never in real life. More than a few found it, well exciting. Most had to, well, go take care of themselves. Some went to find someone to help.

When the lovers finally took a break and were resting on Asura’s bed, a dull cheer could be heard from what was left of the floor. These freshman had never heard such a performance before. Later, other students would hear about it and be upset they were in class and had missed the show. Neither Asura nor Uma knew about this gossip, for if they had, both would have willing put on repeat viewings. They were not shy about their feelings for each other. As the next few weeks passed by, they were together every day.

Often seen around campus, they could be found on a bench or pressed against a wall. Lips locked in a passionate kiss. Asura usually had his fingers deep inside Uma’s wet slit or teasing her hard nipples. Uma liked to play with his shaft which was always hard around her. Leaking into his tight jockey shorts. When she would have to go to work, Asura would often just follow her, using the time to study. Taking breaks to pull her into their love shack, the AV room.

“Girls, this is my boyfriend, Asura.”

“Ohh, finally we get to meet the new mystery man.”

Standing in the doorway, Asura had to fight to keep a tight rein on his raging boner. After seeing Uma now for two weeks, tonight he was meeting her two roommate, Leda and Ruth. Asura was shocked that all three best friends had matching eye color, while sharing nothing else in looks. They were however each drop dead gorgeous. If he wasn’t already dating Uma, Asura would have made a play for each of them.

“My Uma, you said he was hot. I think you were underselling him.”

“I agree Ruth, damn fine hunk.”

“Down girls down!”

Leda and Ruth had heard so much about him, they begged Uma to meet Asura. They wanted to have him over to their apartment for dinner and drinks. The three girls had been friends since middle school and they had never known Uma to be so taken with a boy. Plus the stories around campus were hot enough to keep anyone’s panties wet.

The girls were all so taken with Asura’s charm and humor. Asura wasn’t use to having three beautiful women, fawning over him, and yet something about them, maybe their friendship kept him at ease. He was able to be funny without being awkward. All three ladies were eating it up. Anything he wanted, they would jump up to get. Ruth kept jumping to refill his glass. Leda would run to get a napkin or a new spoon.

Soon Uma didn’t have to move, she could just sit next to her guy letting the other girls tend to him. This gave her plenty of time to make out with him. Or better still, she climbed onto his lap, sitting on his hard bulge, feeding him bits off his plate. Asura was in heaven. Uma only had to keep smacking Leda and Ruth’s hands away from him. They liked feeling up his firm young muscles. The girls had opened a fourth bottle of wine, getting the young teen drunk before they all realized just how young he was. Not that it stop Ruth from suggesting the drunk boy to give the ladies a sexy strip tease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.