The Demon Part One - Cover

The Demon Part One

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Asura Gazzam is working on a paper for school, learning more about Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. But there is more to his lineage then Asura knows. Something happened years ago, that shaped his life, and changed to world forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Incest   FemaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Liliane Kiho lived in a small research yurt on the edge of town. She was a twenty six year old post doctorate research fellow. Funny enough her name had been the list, but she said it would be weeks for their schedules to line up. She was working on testing the effects of long term exposure to the fog. The fog was a light gray mist that surround the entire valley. As she explained to Asura over the phone, the fog, it varied in thickness from ten feet thick in the depth of the forests and mountains to only a few microns thin across the valley’s southern plains. So thin it only appeared as a slight ripple from a distance. Like heat radiating up from the hot desert sand.

The fog was easy to pass thru, unless you were one of the many oddities of Wolferton Valley. The strange plants from the dark woods would grow up to the edge of the fog, then just stop. Liliane had notes about people stumbling into the valley. They would forget the odd things they saw once they passed thru the fog. Of the many parts of her research Asura was interested in, that interested was silenced, locked away, the moment he saw her.

Stepping out of her yurt, Liliane stood five foot even. Her delicate features had an uncommon mixture of Asian and Native American ancestry. But the most captivating feature, were her eyes. They had the same Blye color that Asura had. It was a mixture of blue and yellow, threaded together. Asura had never met anyone outside his immediate family with this color of eyes. And Liliane was the first women. Asura couldn’t look away. He felt pulled, drawn to her.

Anything Liliane had to tell him about the fog, well it would have to wait until later. Moments after he accepted her invitation inside, Liliane had the young man pressed against the inside of her front door. Her tongue pressed into his mouth. If her kiss was light and sweet, the kiss he returned with was hot and hard. Asura easily lifted Liliane into the air, holding her up by her firm perk ass. Her legs circling his waist. A need grew in them both.

His lips tingled from her kiss. He tore his mouth away from hers, moving across her face, to her ear. Liliane moaned as he nibbled on her soft neck. She pulled at her belt buckle. Asura took the hint and pulled her thin tank top off. Her breast were small but firm. He attacked them with his mouth and left hand. His right hand, holding, digging in her juicy ass. His fingers searching for the bottom of her short shorts, looking for an opening. Probing at her wet pussy. Liliane came hard, held high in the air.

“Bed, the bed.”

He looked up from her breast, her hard nipple still in his mouth. His tongue running circles around it. Asura half stepped half stumbled towards the main piece of furniture in the one room yurt. Lowering her to the mattress, he stepped back. Pausing to look at her topless body, he quickly ripped off his shirt and shoes. Liliane had pried off her own shorts, leaving just a tiny purple G-string. It did nothing to hide her dripping pussy from his gaze, or hide her lust for him. It did excite him, and as he pulled off his jeans and jockeys, Liliane could see just how excited Asura was. Tearing the tiny piece of cloth to the side, the wet fabric shredding to smaller pieces, Asura lunged forward, thrusting his entire self into the young woman.

“Fuck!” she screamed, “That’s a big dick.”

Asura silenced her with his tongue, his need growing white hot. Liliane instantly came hard, wetting his thick eight inches to perfectly fuck her deep. But Asura resisted his base desire. Wanting to rut and fuck and pound into her, he instead moved slowly. Painfully, agonizingly slow. He withdrew himself. Liliane’s pussy lips stretch out, clinging to his hard shaft. She burned to have him back inside her. She grabs at him, claws at him, and begs him to be inside her.

He scoops her up, his arms under her legs, lifting her body into the. And lets her go. She falls the six exposed inches down, his cock fully buried in her once more. Asura, kneeling on the bed, keeps Liliane’s lithe body in the air, fucking his cock up into her. Liliane moans with pleasure which rolls down his cock and drips off his full nuts. His mouth torturing her rock hard nipples. Finally the moment comes, so quickly but not soon enough. Asura roars toward the sky, his balls exploding deep inside her raw womb. Liliane came again, feeling his seed burn inside her.

Collapsing on the bed, he is still hard inside her. Harder than before perhaps. Asura rests for maybe a moment, before he pounces. Flipping Liliane over onto her belly, pulling her up onto her knees and hands. She is shaking, barely able to hold herself up. But only needs to last until he can position himself behind her. Her firm ass, in front of him, looked like a fresh peach, waiting to be devoured. But the hungry in his belly would wait until he had sated his need. He slowly spread her tight cheeks, and Asura suddenly had two choices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.