The Demon Part One - Cover

The Demon Part One

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Asura Gazzam is working on a paper for school, learning more about Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. But there is more to his lineage then Asura knows. Something happened years ago, that shaped his life, and changed to world forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Demons   Sharing   Incest   FemaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Fire from the torches lit the dark forest clearing. The warm orange glow casting a soft shine on the cloaked crowd chanting. Their black robes glittering from the gold woven patterns. The naked leader stepped forward, an elk horn headdress a top her head.

“Come forth.”

Raising their hands into the air, they looked up at the full blood red moon. The comet in line between the moon and planet. A large glowing wolf’s head against the red circle. A large fireball tore from the comet and raced toward the center of the chanting group. The magic growing roots and vines to form an archway just as the fireball exploded right above them.

The chanting group grew silent. A single flicker of white light hung in mid-air. It suddenly began to grow brighter and larger. It was a shimmering gapping maw in the world. Inside, a pair of blye eyes stared hard at the coven, a look of pain and rage filled them. Suddenly they were gone and from the depths of the shimmering void, the fiery hand of the beast reached out, crossing into our world.

Screams of terror filled the night air.

~Thump, thump, thump~

“Asura, wake up.”

Sweat poured down the side of his face. Asura had the dream again. Dream, nightmare, prophetic vision. That was the third time this week alone. He looked around his dorm room. Sheets, blankets and even his pillows were tossed about. Sweat had soaked what little clothing he had worn to bed along with the mattress.

Getting up, Asura pulled off the wet mess and stood naked in his room. He picked up the scattered linens and hung what he could to dry off. Spraying down everything including the bed, so to remove the smell of sweat, and fear, and lust. During this time, his swollen dripping boner, thankfully going soft.

Every time he had the dream, it was the same. Asura would wake up screaming, covered in sweat. His cock and balls, erupting with load after load of thick heavy boy cream. The first time he had the dream was a few months before Asura left for college. When it started, it was every other month. Now, he was nearing the end of freshman year, he was having them every few days. He grabbed his kit, wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out into the living room.

“The dream again?”

“Almost always.”

“Well, you were screaming awful loudly. I was worried someone might call campus security.”

“I’m sorry. I must have forgotten my white noise machine.”

“Naw I could hear that, you were really loud. Louder than ever.”

“Fuck man, I’m sorry.”

“Never mind that. You really need to see someone about them.”

“I told you, I have. The medication doesn’t work. But it also makes me a zombie.”

“Well. I’ll make some coffee. So shower, you smell like a whore house.”

Ethan was a nice enough guy. While he and Asura had only known each other since day one, they were friendly, but not really friends. Ethan had been diagnosed with an odd case of insomnia, so the college had paired them up with a medical suite. Their unusual sleep habits connected them, even if they couldn’t be more dissimilar.

Standing in the shower, Asura let the warm water cascade down his firm body. The dorm had really nice water pressure, but it didn’t impress him that much. Standing just over six foot two, he had to hunch a bit to stay under the shower head. The soap leaving traces of bubbles on his muscles and down his abs. Nightly trips to the gym, had helped to wear him out and limit the dreams, but also keep his body fit and toned. He looked up at the mirror, wiping away the shower fog, razor in hand. The blye eye of the demon beast stared back at him. Asura jumped back in fright.

Blinking, he watched his reflection blink too. Every single gawd damn time, he swore to himself. Every morning after that fucking dream, the same thing happened. His own fucking reflection would, for only an instant, pull him back to that woods. Asura stared into his own eyes. They were the same blye color. A mixture of blue and yellow, threaded together. Since he was a kid, he had been told that when he was really mad they would look more yellow. It was some rare family trait. His grandfather had them, but he was killed in some Middle East war. His father had them as well as his uncle. But no one else.

Walking back to the suite, Asura wore only the thin wet towel. His almost nude body was shown off to anyone, everyone on his floor. His neighbors were still not use to seeing him walk around with almost nothing on. His hard fit body on an unconscious display for anyone to ogle. And more than one occasion Asura had been seen walking between his dorm and the showers with a still raging hard boner, dripping with jizz.

Ethan had left a steaming cup of coffee on the kitchen counter along with a toasted bagel for Asura. He had to roll his eyes a bit. Not really friends, yeah right. Maybe he should make more of an effort. Who else makes him breakfast after he woke up from a bad dream, while running late for a meeting. Who else but Ethan knew his advisor had called him in to discuss his final topic?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.