The Private School - Cover

The Private School

by Vanessa Evans

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

True Story: This is the true story of a public school, somewhere in the midlands of England, that has somehow fallen off the education grid.The principal has his own unique way of running his school that would not be permitted in any other school.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

This is the true story of a public school, somewhere in the midlands of England, that has somehow fallen off the education grid.

Mr. Devine is the principal and owner of the school which has just under 100 pupils, all over the age of 14. It’s located on a semi-private site out in the countryside and attracts no attention, unless you know that it’s there. Mr. Devine makes all decisions about everything significant at the school. Basically, it’s a case of ‘it’s my school and I’ll run it however I want’.

The school is unregistered and unregulated and the education watchdog, OFSTED, appears to not know that it exists; but it does follow the national curriculum and the pupils do take the state exams and get remarkably good grades.

The school has a very liberal dress code of just 3 rules: -

1. Students must shower at least once per day.
2. Any clothes worn must be clean.
3. Faces must not be covered.
Occasionally, girl students push the limits of the dress code and attended school either topless, bottomless and even totally naked. The pupils just say that there’s nothing in the school’s dress code to prevent them from being dressed as they are, and none of the staff, nor the principal object to this. This used to be a rarity, but the number is increasing year on year.

The school has also embraced the trend of gender neutrality having both gender neutral toilets and changing room at the school gym, although in the gym changing rooms there are quite a few individual changing rooms with showers for any pupils who are not yet ready to change in the open areas or use the communal showers with the rest of their class. Pupils are also not segregated by sex or gender for PE and sports activities.

There are a few pupils at the school who are midst gender transition and a greater, but still relatively small number of pupils who attend school wearing clothes that were traditionally worn by member of what used to be called the opposite sex. This last year there was 1 boy who wore a miniskirt and no underwear all of the school year.

Pupils are encouraged to explore all aspects of their personalities and feeling but at the same time, smoking, alcohol and drugs are totally banned.

Having said that, in general, the 2 sexes, or the few pupils who call themselves any of the 100+ gender identities, are not referred to as boys or girls but as ‘pupils’ or ‘students’ or any other non-gender specific term unless the pupil has clearly stated that they wish to be known as a girl or a boy.

Repeated mistakes in the inappropriate addressing of a pupil results in a punishment of both pupils and staff. As a result of the confusion, most staff refer to the pupils as ‘child’ or some other non-gender specific name if they are not sure of the student’s identified gender.

Mr. Devine is a strict disciplinarian and corporal punishment is quite common in the school. Punishments could never be described as 21st century friendly and these days some people would call them barbaric. Punishments are usually administered by the Mr. Devine but in some of the worst infractions of the rules he does invite other members of the staff and the classmates of the errant student, to partake in the administering of the punishment.

After the first minor infraction the students will be spanked over their clothes. After a second minor infraction they are spanked on their bare bottoms.

From then on all spankings are in the nude. If the crime is really bad, or the student is a persistent rule breaker, the whole school will be called to a special assembly and the offender will have to strip naked on the stage and be subjected to a severe paddling by the principal, some of the staff and some of their classmates.

If the infraction is drugs related the punishment goes straight to the final stage.

However, Mr. Devine has a habit of planting drugs in pupils lockers then ‘finding’ them so that he can indulge his fetish with more special assembly nude spankings. It isn’t only those who declare that they are definitely girls that get this treatment, those who declare that they are definitely boys get this treatment and Mr. Devine loves seeing the embarrassment on the boy’s faces when they have to strip in front of the whole school and their erections cause them even more embarrassment.

Punishments used to include periods (hours or days) of the pupils being topless, bottomless or totally nude, but the number of girls who voluntarily attend school dressed in one of those ways has increased over the years so it was dropped as a punishment.

During the last full school year, Mr. Devine decided to allow a girl of over school age to return for 3 days a week to allow her to obtain more qualifications that were required by her employer. Well that was what he told the other staff. One of the conditions for returning, that was only known by a select few, was that she attend school totally naked all the time, although he didn’t tell the staff of that condition. Another condition was that she take part in PE lessons totally naked as well. The last condition was that she be a model for both art classes and human biology classes.

Those human biology classes were run by a close friend of Mr. Devine and they devised lessons that would both educate the students and embarrass and humiliate the girl in question. However, Mr. Devine suspected, and those suspicions came true, that the girl got a lot more pleasure than embarrassment as the students were told to practice taught skills in the art of pleasuring a girl that the teacher had first demonstrated.

Those skills included the students using various parts of their bodies, and a selection of girl toys and other similar objects that they could find in the classroom. Apparently, much to the pleasure of the girl.

After a successful improvement of that girl’s additional education, Mr. Devine is working on a program to select the more attractive girls in the school and to make them have a similar experience to that which the older girl had had. The older girl’s little sister has already volunteered to be part of that program.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.