Offering My Wife - Cover

Offering My Wife

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Chapter 2: Just a dream

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Just a dream - My newlywed wife and I were in a cheap Mexican resort, on our honeymoon when we met up with a group of locals. They invited us to a private party where my wife was the focus of attention. Things rapidly got out of hand.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Squirting   Water Sports  

As you can imagine, when I woke up the next morning from that night after the wedding, and all of the drinking, I felt awful. Not only did I have a hangover from hell, I felt a strange uneasiness. I felt guilty for something but could not put my finger on it thru my alcohol induced brain fog. My mind ran thru the events of the night before to order to reconstruct what happened. I remembered that we went to that dance club and met the group of local men. But my brain was fabricating some wild situation where we went from partying in that big house to Tammy suddenly getting gang banged on a pool table? The whole thing was just too bizarre and out of the norm for it to really have happened. I decided that it was just a bad dream from too much of that cheap Mexican tequila we were given when we checked into the hotel.

It had to be the cheap tequila that gave me the headache and gave me that very bizarre dream of my wife being fucked by a group of strangers. No gang bang could have happened. Not possible. That is totally out of character for Tammy and I certainly would never have allowed it. Wow, what a weird, vivid dream. I might have to find another bottle of that same brand of tequila. Maybe it will give me some more kinky ideas to use as inspiration for other sexual adventures with my new bride.

As I lay in bed watching Tammy, still asleep, she was face down with her head buried in the pillow. Her legs were sprawled out. Hips and back were slightly curved, as if she were just starting to crawl. Her naked skin almost glowed in the filtered morning light. I could see a bit of her inviting pussy that was barely visible from my angle. It dawned on me that we were on our honeymoon and I don’t know if we had fucked yet. I couldn’t remember doing it last night when we got back to the room from that dance club. It is all so hazy. But her pussy was calling me.

I forgot all about my hangover and slid over to her. I started at her foot, kissing her toes, the bottom of her foot and then the back of her ankle. I slowly moved up to her calf and to the back of her knee, licking and kissing my lovely bride’s delicious skin. I was loving this, because I knew there would be some spot on her body, that when I reached it, she would wake up and welcome my personal attention. I continued my exploration of her body with my tongue and reached the back of her thigh. When I licked the curve of her ass, I could feel her stir, just a bit. I guess the booze really knocked her out because she would normally have awakened and joined me in this pleasure by now.

As much as I wanted to roll her over and start lapping her pussy, I decided to take my time and continue my trail of licks and kisses from the curve of her spine, and on up between her shoulder blades. I inhaled her feminine aroma, which was a mix of faint perfume, a bit of salty sweat from her dancing in the warm night air, and the familiar smell of ... the smell of piss.?? I buried my face into her neck and hair and drew in a big sniff. It really did smell a lot like piss, and sweat, and ... cum. My lovely wife, naked to the world, spread out on our honeymoon bed, smelled like piss and cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.