Conflicted Nun - Cover

Conflicted Nun

Copyright© 2020 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When Sister Gabrielle notices that one of her students is troubled, the young teacher at the all girl's Catholic high school attempts to get to the bottom of it. After all, one reason she became a nun and teacher was to help others. However, a communication misunderstanding between her and Cara Doyle, the sixteen-year-old student, sets a series of events in motion that has the nun breaking her vows and questioning everything she believes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   First   Masturbation   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

The remainder of the semester flew. Sister Gabrielle was busy preparing her students for their English final exam. Cara came to her apartment after school, but not every day. Sister Gabrielle wouldn’t allow it. Cara had to study for her exams. But the times together were the happiest times of their lives.

Cara couldn’t wait for the semester to end so they’d have more time together. But that day weighed heavily on the nun. Sister Gabrielle spent many hours on her knees praying. Asking for help. Guidance. She had to make the most important decision of her life. Even more important than the one she had made to take her vows and become a nun.

One day, Cara arrived at Sister Gabrielle’s apartment after school. As soon as the door closed, they tore at each other’s clothing. Well, Sister Gabrielle stripped Cara. The nun was already naked. Except for the robe she wore in order to answer the door. Not that she didn’t enjoy Cara taking it off her. It was like unwrapping a present. After they made love, they chatted in each other’s arms until Sister Gabrielle reminded Cara that she had to get home before her mother. The two were not only lovers, but best friends. The seven year age difference seemed to shrink the more time they spent together, getting to know each other better.

On the day of Cara’s last exam, both she and Sister Gabrielle couldn’t wait for the school day to end. They hadn’t seen each other for a few days because of Cara’s studying and exams. When Cara came into the apartment and closed the door, Sister Gabrielle simply dropped to her knees, reached underneath Cara’s skirt, yanked her panties down, and dived under the dark blue plaid skirt. Cara stood with her back pressed to the door with her knees bent and feet apart, as far as the panties stretched across her ankles would allow. That caused her to point her knees outward more. She held the doorknob for support as Sister Gabrielle reached around the girl, clutched her buttocks, and licked her to a climax.

Sister Gabrielle came out from underneath Cara’s skirt rubbing the lower portion of her face. “Feels like you need a shave.”

Cara lowered her eyes. “I’ve been busy with exams. Is it that bad?”

“Nothing that can’t be corrected. Get your clothes off.”

Cara smiled and stripped out of her clothes almost as fast as it took Sister Gabrielle to shuck the robe. She ran into the bathroom and sat on the toilet with knees spread. Sister Gabrielle walked past her and reached into the shower. She turned on the water before turning back to Cara.

“I shave in the shower,” Sister Gabrielle said.

“I do too, but...”

“But?”

Cara lowered her eyes. “Never mind.”

“But what?”

Cara looked up. “I thought you were going to do it.”

A huge smile spread across Sister Gabrielle’s face. “I am.”

Cara’s smile equaled Sister Gabrielle’s. She jumped off the toilet and hugged the nun. With one arm around Cara’s back, Sister Gabrielle slid the glass shower door open with her other hand and reached in.

“The water is warm,” Sister Gabrielle said, “let’s go in.”

Cara stepped into the shower and stood under the water. She twirled twice and then tilted her head back, letting the water splash her face before walking to the far end. Sister Gabrielle joined her in the shower. It wasn’t that big and, as she faced Cara, the water sprayed her back.

Sister Gabrielle squirted a large amount of shaving gel onto her palm. She cupped Cara’s crotch and rubbed vigorously.

Cara grabbed the nun’s arms. Her fingers sank into the flesh. “Oh god! What are you doing?”

“Getting you ready.”

“Ready for what? To come again?”

“So you like it, do you?”

A crooked smile formed on Sister Gabrielle’s face. Her lathered hand moved from Cara’s crotch to the girl’s orange-sized breast and spread the shaving gel over it. She moved her hand around and around making sure her palm teased the nipple.

“Oh no you don’t,” Cara said.

Cara snatched the tube from the tray and squirted gel onto her hand. She rubbed her palms together with a mischievous grin and then placed them on Sister Gabrielle’s breasts. She rubbed her hands in circles. Sister Gabrielle shrieked and rubbed her lathered hand all over Cara’s body. Cara did the same to her. Soon their giggles rang out as hands flew all over the other’s body—bellies, breasts, faces, necks, hair—covering one another’s body in the shaving lather.

Cara placed her slippery hands on both sides of Sister Gabrielle’s face and pulled her head down. Their lips met and then their tongues. Their lathered hands slid up and down one another’s back.

Sister Gabrielle pulled away from the kiss. “We got distracted. Time to shave you.”

Sister Gabrielle took the razor off the tray and looked for the tube of shaving gel. It was on the shower floor. She dropped to a knee and picked it up. Remaining on her knee, she squeezed out a dollop of gel and touched up the areas on Cara’s groin where it had washed off or was rubbed off. She slid the razor over Cara’s mons, removing the shaving gel and the blonde hair stubbles that could barely be seen but were scratchy. When only the labia were still coated with the shaving gel, Sister Gabrielle looked up.

“Your vagina is beautiful,” the nun said.

“Are you my doctor or lover?”

“What?”

“Calling it a vagina sounds like you’re my doctor.”

“I meant,” Sister Gabrielle blushed, “your pussy.”

“Well, my hairy pussy is waiting for you.”

Sister Gabrielle stretched one of the labia with her thumb and carefully stroked the razor over it. She continued until all the shaving gel was gone. Then she brushed her fingers over the labia to see if she had missed a spot. She hadn’t, but she didn’t stop. She loved the feel of it. The look of it. Was she attracted to vaginas or only Cara’s? She didn’t care. She loved touching it and looking at it. And tasting it. Sister Gabrielle leaned in and kissed the cleft where the clitoris lay hidden. Cara squealed and then placed a hand on top of Sister Gabrielle’s head and shoved it away.

“Oh no you don’t,” Cara said. “Let’s do it in the bed.”

The two rinsed off. And just in time. The water was no longer very warm. They dried themselves as best they could, but their hair remained damp. The dash to the bed was short. Sister Gabrielle had a head start so she reached it first. About to place a knee on the mattress, Cara plowed into her back like a linebacker making a tackle. The two tumbled on the bed and wrestled. Sister Gabrielle ended up on her back with Cara on top of her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.