Conflicted Nun - Cover

Conflicted Nun

Copyright© 2020 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When Sister Gabrielle notices that one of her students is troubled, the young teacher at the all girl's Catholic high school attempts to get to the bottom of it. After all, one reason she became a nun and teacher was to help others. However, a communication misunderstanding between her and Cara Doyle, the sixteen-year-old student, sets a series of events in motion that has the nun breaking her vows and questioning everything she believes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   First   Masturbation   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Sister Gabrielle paced from her bed to the bathroom and back in her small apartment. Where was Cara already? She stopped only to glare at the door. On her tenth glare, there was a knock. Sister Gabrielle ran to the door and flung it open. Cara rushed past her into the room. Sister Gabrielle closed the door and locked it. When she turned around, Cara body slammed her into the door and wrapped her arms around her waist with her face buried in her chest.

Cara’s arms tightened around her. “I missed you.”

“I missed you, too. You have no idea how much.”

Cara tilted her head back. “Then kiss me.”

Sister Gabrielle pressed her lips to Cara’s. That set the girl off. Cara clawed at Sister Gabrielle’s dress, pulling it up until she got her hand between the nun’s legs. She slid the hand into the loose leg opening of the baggy underwear. Just as quickly, she jerked her hand out and backed up.

Sister Gabrielle was already panting. “What’s the matter?”

“You need a shave.”

Sister Gabrielle blushed. “I’ll do it later.”

“You won’t have to. I’ll do it for you now.”

“I can do it myself.”

Cara studied Sister Gabrielle. “You said you love me.”

“I do. With all my heart.”

“I want the kind of love the women have in Mom’s novels. No holds barred love. That’s what I want. I don’t want to worry about doing something you think is dirty. This is something I want to do. For you. Don’t make it dirty.”

“I’m sorry.” Sister Gabrielle giggled. “I’ve been living in a convent, you know.”

Cara smiled. “Then I’ll forgive you. Get your clothes off and show me where you keep your shaving stuff.”

Sister Gabrielle blushed but unbuttoned her dress. She pulled it over her head and, now in her bra and underwear, carried it to the closet. The underwear was so baggy it drooped over her butt. She was reaching for a hanger when Cara snatched the dress out of her hand and flung it to the floor.

“You can hang it up later,” Cara said. “We don’t have all day.”

Cara didn’t wait for a response. She jammed her thumbs into the waistband of Sister Gabrielle’s large underwear and yanked it down to her ankles. Now on her knees, she looked up. “Take your bra off.”

“To shave me?”

“No, silly, to get you naked.”

Cara stood up and unbuttoned her own blouse. She tugged the shirttails out of the skirt, opened the two remaining buttons, and took the blouse off. She attacked the button on her plaid skirt next and then unzipped it. The skirt dropped to her feet. Unlike Sister Gabrielle’s oversized ugly underwear, Cara’s pink panties were skimpy and tight fitting. The white bra came off next.

Sister Gabrielle stood wide-eyed, ogling her. Cara’s body was thin and firm with a flat belly and a deep bellybutton. The pink panties were cut high at the legs and low at the waist, leaving a large gap of soft, smooth skin between it and her bellybutton. They were a pale pink that teased with a shadow of her slit. It wasn’t until Cara shoved her panties down that Sister Gabrielle finally removed her bra and let it slip from her fingers. She stepped out of the underwear tangled around her feet and sat on the side of the bed to remove her shoes and socks. Cara plopped down on the floor to take off her shoes and socks. She had one foot in the air as she wrenched the calf-high white cotton sock off. Sister Gabrielle stared between the girl’s spread legs. She really did have a beautiful vagina. Who would have thought a vagina could be pretty? Sister Gabrielle hoped Cara thought hers was just as pretty.

Cara stood up and stared at Sister Gabrielle’s crotch. Her head was tilted to the side with her chin cupped in her hand. “How long’s it been?”

“I, um, only did it that one time.”

“You have to do it more often. Probably every other day. You have a lot. And it’s dark. Maybe every day. Show me where the shaving stuff is.”

With Sister Gabrielle leading the way, the two padded to the bathroom in their bare feet, with Cara staring at the nun’s bare ass. Sister Gabrielle pointed to the razor and tube of shaving gel in the shower.

“Sit on the toilet,” Cara said. Sister Gabrielle did. “Spread your legs.”

Cara turned the hot water on in the sink and held her fingers under the flow until it got hot. Then she closed the drain and filled the sink before turning off the water. There was a washcloth on the sink. She submerged it in the steaming water while her eyes were glued between the nun’s spread legs.

“You better lift the lid and sit back down,” Cara said.

“Why?”

“To keep it from getting wet.”

Sister Gabrielle stood with her feet apart, reached behind herself to flip the toilet lid up, and sat back down. She didn’t have to be told to spread her legs. Cara submerged her hand into the warm sink water, came out with the washcloth, and, cupping it in two hands, whisked the dripping washcloth to where Sister Gabrielle was sitting with spread legs. She laid it on the nun’s crotch and spread it out like an old-fashioned barber preparing to give a man a shave. Except it wasn’t a man and it wasn’t a face. The excess water from the washcloth trickled into the toilet bowl like light rain.

Cara palmed the washcloth, pressed it against Sister Gabrielle’s groin, and squeezed her crotch a little which caused more water to drip into the toilet bowl. Then Cara peeled the washcloth off and flipped it into the sink with a splash. She squirted a dab of shaving gel onto Sister Gabrielle’s warm, moist mons and then two more on the vulva, one on each side of the slit. Sister Gabrielle dug her chin into her chest as she watched. Her heart raced. Both from the trepidation of a teenage girl preparing to use a razor on such a delicate place and Cara’s hand touching her there.

Laying her palm flat on Sister Gabrielle’s groin like she had when the washcloth was on it, but now directly on the skin, Cara massaged the gel all over the area. Sister Gabrielle’s eyes lidded and she moaned. It felt good to be touched there again. When she opened her eyes, the entire area was lathered and Cara held the razor just below her bellybutton. She watched the razor slide down, stopping before the cleft, leaving a smooth line. Cara didn’t hesitate. She made another sweep of the razor and another, using her other hand to pull the skin taut. Soon all the stubbles on her mons were gone. Cara reached for the sink and dabbed the razor in the water and then leaned in closer, carefully placing the razor on the outer edge of one of the labia at the thigh. Sister Gabrielle held her breath and strained not to move. The last time Cara had used scissors. This time a razor. A sharp blade was touching a very private, delicate area. With a speed that surprised Sister Gabrielle, the razor glided over her skin in short strokes until the entire area was shaved.

Cara leaned in to inspect her work. Close enough for Sister Gabrielle to feel her warm breath. It tickled. And aroused her. Cara’s thumb skated over the shaved labia from one inner thigh to the other, dipping into and popping out of the slit with each pass, checking for any missed spots. That sent shivers throughout Sister Gabrielle’s body and a tingling between her legs. When she moaned, Cara paused to look up. And then the thumb brushed over Sister Gabrielle’s clitoris hood. The nun gasped. Her hips humped. Cara kept rubbing her thumb side to side, strumming it like a banjo. Sister Gabrielle grabbed the toilet seat she was sitting on and held on tight, rocking back and forth. She felt Cara’s breath again. No, the girl was blowing air onto her clitoris. Was she drying the area? Sister Gabrielle snapped her eyes shut and tilted her head back against the wall, clamping her jaw. Cara kept blowing and strumming and blowing. Her thumb moved faster, now pressing down hard, mashing the clitoris beneath the fleshy hood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.