Conflicted Nun - Cover

Conflicted Nun

Copyright© 2020 by S.W. Blayde

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When Sister Gabrielle notices that one of her students is troubled, the young teacher at the all girl's Catholic high school attempts to get to the bottom of it. After all, one reason she became a nun and teacher was to help others. However, a communication misunderstanding between her and Cara Doyle, the sixteen-year-old student, sets a series of events in motion that has the nun breaking her vows and questioning everything she believes in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   First   Masturbation   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Sister Gabrielle rode the bicycle at a frantic pace, hunched forward over the handlebars, her legs pumping as fast as they could under the weight of the long habit, her muscles burning. She had to get as far away from Cara’s house as fast as she could. Back to the convent where it was familiar. Where she had a normal routine. That girl made her furious. And then her legs gave out. She coasted to a stop, sucked in air, and jumped off the seat with her feet on both sides of the bicycle. She was breathing hard. Sweat dripped down the side of her face. She wiped it away.

Sister Gabrielle stiffened. Her hands flew to her bare head. She had forgotten her headpiece.

Sister Gabrielle caught her breath before turning the bicycle around. She pedaled at a slower pace while her pumping heart slowed and her rage ebbed. She arrived at Cara’s house and rang the doorbell. She waited. Rang it again. Waited some more. With her finger ready to press the doorbell a third time, the door swung open.

Cara stood there breathing hard as if she had been the one riding the bicycle. She looked flushed. And then Sister Gabrielle noticed the button on her shorts was open and the zipper partially lowered. She must have been on the toilet and ran to answer the door. The nun felt guilty for disturbing her.

“Sister Gabrielle!” Cara shouted, her eyes wide with astonishment.

“May I come in?”

“I thought you were mad at me.” Cara stepped back. “Yes, come in.”

“I behaved poorly. I’m sorry.”

“Did you want to talk?”

“I forgot my coif and veil.” Sister Gabrielle patted the top of her head.

“I’ll get it.”

Cara turned and walked to the living room. Sister Gabrielle’s eyes fell on her small butt. She could now see the bottom of the girl’s buttocks sticking out. No panties showed. Cara came back with the headpiece and held it out. Sister Gabrielle took it but didn’t put it on.

“I left in such a hurry I forgot to put the box back in the closet,” Sister Gabrielle said.

“That’s all right. I’ll do it later.”

“So you haven’t put it away yet?”

“Not yet.”

“Mind if I get another book?”

“Sure, if you want.”

Sister Gabrielle headed for the master bedroom with Cara at her heels. Inside, her eyes fell on the big bed. It had been neatly made earlier, but the bedcover was turned down and the sheet was not smooth. The plastic penis was on the bed near the pillows. Cara’s green panties lay inside out and twisted on the floor next to the bed.

Sister Gabrielle stared at Cara. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have judged you before. I was more angry at myself than at you.”

“Why were you angry at you?”

“Because you were right. I knew you did those things and ... heaven help me, I did too. And not only when I was with you. It’s like I can’t stop doing it.”

“I know what you mean. I do it all the time. I thought everyone did.”

“I shouldn’t. I made a vow of chastity. I’m not supposed to receive pleasure of the flesh. Only spiritual pleasure.”

“That’s not fair.”

“It’s the life I chose.”

“But you can change your mind. You said so.”

“I’m at peace with the life I chose. Or I was.”

“You can have a new life. With me.”

“Be your friend? That’s sweet, but—”

“I love you!”

Sister Gabrielle’s hand flew to her chest. She stared at Cara. The girl’s bottom lip trembled. Her eyes watered. And then the tears rolled down her cheeks. She flung her arms around the nun and hugged her tight with her face buried in the habit, sobbing.

“I love you, I love you,” Cara said.

Sister Gabrielle stood frozen with her arms at her sides. She tentatively placed a hand on Cara’s back, followed by the other one. She returned the hug. Tears fell from her eyes. The two cried softly until Sister Gabrielle pried Cara off her.

“What did you mean by that?” Sister Gabrielle asked.

“Don’t be mad at me.”

“I’m not mad. What did you mean?”

The tears wouldn’t stop falling from Cara’s eyes. She kept wiping them off her cheeks, only to have more replace them.

“I love you,” Cara said. “I can’t help it. I love you.”

Sister Gabrielle studied Cara. “You mean I’m the girl?” Cara nodded. “I’m too old for you.”

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-three.”

“That’s only seven years. Dad was ten years older than my mom and they had a great marriage. They loved each other. I love you more than anything. I think about you all the time. That’s why I can’t concentrate in class. I love you. I do. Really do.”

“How do you know it’s love?”

“I know. My heart stops when I see you. I get butterflies in my tummy. I can’t take my eyes off you. I care for you and wonder what you’re doing when I can’t see you. I worry about you, hoping you are happy. And when I see you,” Cara’s face lit up, “I’m happy.”

“Cara, you—”

“Don’t say it!” The tears streamed down Cara’s cheeks. “I’m not a little girl. I know I love you. I’m sure of it.”

Sister Gabrielle brushed Cara’s cheek. “I wasn’t going to call you a little girl. I was going to say that you are special to me. I have feelings for you that I didn’t understand. I was confused. I think I’m in love with you, too.”

Cara pouted. “You’re just saying that.”

“I mean it. I have feelings for you I never had before.”

Cara stared into Sister Gabrielle’s eyes. “Will you do me a favor?”

“Anything.”

“Please kiss me.”

Sister Gabrielle laid her hands on Cara’s shoulders. Their eyes were locked. She slid her hands up the sides of the girl’s neck onto her cheeks and held her face as she leaned down. Their lips met. Cara moaned and wrapped her arms around Sister Gabrielle, pushing her tongue against the nun’s lips. Cara pulled her head back.

“Please let me put my tongue inside your mouth.”

Sister Gabrielle leaned in for another kiss. This time when she felt the girl’s poking tongue, she parted her mouth. As soon as Cara’s tongue touched hers, it sent a thrill throughout her body. Instinct took over. Desire. When Cara’s tongue flapped against hers, Sister Gabrielle’s tongue lashed back at it. One of Cara’s hands slid up the nun’s back and grabbed her short-cropped hair. Her fingers tangled in it as the two passionately kissed.

Cara leaned back and gazed up into Sister Gabrielle’s eyes. “You said you love me.”

“I do.”

“Will you make love to me?”

Sister Gabrielle lowered her eyes. “I’m a nun.”

“Does that mean you won’t make love to me?”

“It means I don’t know how.”

“We’ll learn together.” Cara smiled. A crooked smile. “Didn’t that book teach you anything?”

“Is that why you gave it to me to read?”

“I felt like that woman. I wanted you to know how I felt. So will you make love to me?”

Sister Gabrielle smiled. She clamped Cara’s face in her hands and kissed her again, this time pushing her tongue into the girl’s mouth. Then she slid her hands up and down Cara’s back. Cara reached behind herself and grabbed one of Sister Gabrielle’s hands and dragged it down to her butt. The nun’s tongue stopped moving. Her body stiffened. And then she squeezed Cara’s butt. The shorts material was thin and there were no panties under it. Her other hand joined it and she used two hands to rub and massage the girl’s buttocks.

Cara wrested free of Sister Gabrielle’s embrace and grabbed the nun’s hand. Staring into Sister Gabrielle’s eyes, she carried the hand to her belly, slid it underneath the tank top, dragged it up, and placed it on her small bare breast. Sister Gabrielle stared at the bump in the girl’s tank top. Her hand. She felt the warmth of the breast. And then Cara grabbed the bottom of her tank top and whipped it over her head. Sister Gabrielle stared at her hand cupping the naked breast. And, next to it, the other breast with a hard nipple. Her body trembled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.