More Than Kissin Cousins - Cover

More Than Kissin Cousins

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Families that play together stay together. This apparently applies to sex play too. It's a big family so there is lots of play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

SCENE 5 A New Venue

Tony had made a lot of money by being a tekkie and investing in new startups he understood, then bailing just before they hit their peak. He did some tech work himself but now it was more for his brain than pocketbook. He had inherited 40 acres at the end of a road not too far from town. There was a nice four-bedroom house on the adjacent land, situated among trees and quite private. He bought it.

He invited Rhonda to share his bedroom and Kathy and Charles to move in to one of the other ones. He didn’t need help with expenses but assistance with cooking, cleaning and maintenance would be greatly appreciated. The gals were thrilled that he had a covered pool in the back yard. The potential for fun was quickly recognized.

Inspired by the family campouts, and enjoying projects to work on, he designed a “Playhouse” on another side of the pool. There was one large room facing the pool with glass walls, a wet bar, big video screen, a 10’ by 10’ futon plus other smaller ones. A bedroom with a king-sized bed was in each of the back corners and between was a spacious shared bathroom containing a Jacuzzi and shower for four. The tile floor was set up for easy rinsing after watersports. The bathroom had clear glass doors and the bedrooms had none. This place was for fun, not privacy.

Some tech features were dimmable lighting and a full array of motion sensitive, hidden video cameras feeding DVRs.

This facility was planned not only for their use but for invited guests and other family members. If you wanted to use it without a specific invitation, then you had to sign a contract containing the do’s and don’ts. You were expected to make a small financial contribution and take on assigned maintenance activities. Tony wanted this to make people feel more responsible for caring the place. You also acknowledged that you might be videoed at any time but they would not be released without your specific permission.

The first night that the new occupants moved in they had a housewarming party. Patrick and Becky were invited too. Dinner in the nude was poolside and folks swam and played. Finally, with fresh champagne for all, Tony opened the door to his new home improvement. After the group checked it out, he announced that everyone needed to get with someone different and try out the big futon. He chose Becky, who he had not screwed before and got started. Patrick took Kathy’s hand and Charles, of course, guided Rhonda to the soft cushion. The lights were dimmed and everyone both screwed and watched the action around them. After things calmed down, Tony called out “Switch” and you found the other non-partner for another go around.

When those connections were satisfied, Tony rolled down the big projection screen and everyone found out about the existence of the hidden cameras. People are always fascinated to watch themselves in action. What a fun way to tell your regular partner about a hot date you had. That was the idea. The facility could be used as a discreet place to fuck other people that you didn’t live with, as well as what had just been demonstrated, a great place for a sex party.

Needless to say, the Playhouse saw lots of action. Rhonda began using it regularly with her dates so Tony installed a video feed to the big screen TV in their bedroom. If he didn’t have a date himself, he could watch his woman having a good time with a cousin or two. Sometimes she would come to their bed eager for his erection to finish her off or she might signal to the camera that she wanted him to nail her on the wet spot she’d just help make.

Patrick and Becky could use the room too and they would bring other young couples over to swap and play. Tony loved to watch the recordings of the teenagers going at it. He was glad he’d put cameras in the bathroom when Becky developed a real interest in golden showers and started introducing other young couples, or even just guys she brought over, to the many variations of that wet foreplay. Knowing about the cameras, she had more than once signaled Tony to join them. He sometimes got more enjoyment from making a young girl squeal by pissing on her clit than sticking his dick in their inexperienced twats. Becky had a hell of an imagination and had developed an amazing bladder capacity and ability to aim her stream. More than once she had sneaked up behind Tony as he was dick deep in a young pussy he’d lubricated with his pee and shot a strong hot stream right where they were joined. As it tickled his asshole and balls and ran over his partner’s twat, he usually couldn’t hold his ejaculation back. If she was feeling exceptionally wicked she’d go down on the young woman and eat the combination semen, piss, and pussy juice. Tony would then ram her from behind and fill her too.

He still dated a few long-time partners. One was a middle-aged married cousin who would sometimes bring her husband. They loved to be videoed and took copies home. For her 40th birthday the cousin wanted to be gang-banged so Tony invited four other cousins over. When he wasn’t adding to the mess in her twat he was operating the camera controls to get optimal views of each cock pumping her eager box and documented each of the multiple cum loads she took in her pussy from every guy. They fucked her until she couldn’t take any more. She was moaning and shrieking and cumming for nearly two hours. Her husband was amazed and stayed hard the entire time even after dumping in her himself. Finally, she staggered to the bathroom to pee and drain her cunt, then she was covered up on the big mattress and slept snuggled with her husband. Tony edited out any facial shots and the video became a classic. Her husband even uploaded it to the web.


SCENE 6 Consequences

Nine months after the last family camping trip Sally gave birth to twins. Genetic testing to determine if the close family relationship of most of the possible fathers had any negative consequences did determine the boy and girl had not come from the same testicles but were otherwise fine. Sally wanted to keep them but was persuaded to let them go to deserving homes in the family where she could still be a part of their lives. She began dating outside the family and settled down with one special guy. From then on she declined any of our special events where clothes came off.


SCENE 7 The Neighbor Kids

There was a clear stream that ran through the property which had been dammed up to make a swimming hole. Remembering the fun people had on “hikes” at the camp, Tony built a nice trail with a couple of “rest stops” under shade trees along the way. He installed a motion sensitive camera like hunters use to spot game at the pond.

Reviewing the pictures one day he was surprised to see the young brother and sister from the next farm taking a swim. Of course that was OK, but they also fucked before and after swimming. He’d met the neighbors and figured that the combined IQ of the two youngsters was less than his. The parents were correspondingly dim even though they were probably related at some level to him. Both families had owned the farms for generations.

He was concerned and showed Rhonda when she got home. They checked and saw the pond visits happened at the same time every day so they headed out there the next afternoon. Walking quietly, they heard splashing and laughter, then it got quiet. Peeking around some bushes, sure enough, the boy was putting it to his sister. They strode up to the copulating couple and Tony said sternly, “Looks like we have some trespassers here!”

The boy jumped up, his cock dripping cum from a sudden, fear driven ejaculation. Tony said loudly, “Stop! Sit down right there.” He and Rhonda sat on the grass facing the scared naked kids.

They weren’t bad looking. He was farm solid and she was on the plump side which just made her curves more rounded. Their grooming and teeth left a lot to be desired though.

Tony started with the questions, “Do your parents know you are out here doing this.” They shook their heads. “How long have you been fucking?”

The boy mumbled, “A few weeks.”

“How old are you?”

The girl answered, “Ah’m 17 and he’s 16. It were ma idee. Ma boyfrien quit fuckin me and ah was jus too horny.”

Rhonda smiled, “We really aren’t mad at you. We come out here to do the same thing.”

She stood up and started taking her clothes off. Tony followed suit. Seeing the attractive older woman get naked had the expected effect on the boy’s pecker. Ronda tried to lighten the mood by quipping, “I think it likes me.”

Tony introduced himself and Rhonda and asked their names. The girl was a bit more verbal and socially skilled, “Ahm Jolene and this here is Richie, but we call him ‘Dickie’ because he always has a stiffie.” She laughed, but his pecker, what he couldn’t hide with his hand, was pretty long and hard.

Tony suggested, “Let’s go swimming and we have brought some lunch and then we need to talk about some things.” They did and settled down on a blanket, still naked, with Dickie a bit less self-conscious about his wood. With a better view, Rhonda thought it looked interesting. It was plenty long, curved upward and had an unusually large head partially covered by a foreskin. Hmmmm.

Getting her mind back to the subject, Rhonda asked how they kept babies from happening. Dickie didn’t have a clue but Jolene said her Ma had explained about days when it was safe to screw and days it weren’t, but it was kind of hard to keep track. Her boyfriend had used rubbers a lot but she didn’t have any except some she saved and rinsed out after he took them off. She sometimes used them with Dickie.

“I don’t expect you to stop fucking Dickie so we have to get a better way to prevent babies. I’ll take you to a clinic that can fix you up but we have to get your mom’s permission first.”

Jolene replied, “She knows Ah’m abangin my boyfrien and now Dickie. She says sex is nacherul. Ah think it will be alright. Hey, Tony’s dick looks differnt than any others Ah’ve seen.”

“That’s because it’s been circumcised. When he was a baby the extra skin like is on the end of Dickie’s was trimmed back.”

“Can I feel it?”

“Ask Tony, it’s his.”

Tony had gotten erect during this interchange and nodded. The young girl moved closer and reached out with both hands to feel it. “Can Ah taste it too?” More nodding.

Rhonda moved closer to Dickie and started investigating his interesting tool. It was fun to peel back the foreskin to reveal the magnificent bulbous head. It barely fit in her mouth. She didn’t do that long because she could tell he was ready to blow.

Jolene suddenly stood up and hopped on Tony’s erection. He wasn’t going to stop her now! Expecting the usual wet velvet sheath feeling, he was very surprised when she stopped moving up and down and began strongly manipulating his erection with just internal muscles. They could grip so hard he felt stuck, then relax so much he didn’t feel anything. They could alternate gripping and relaxing in groups like those special air mattresses in hospital beds. Best of all they could ripple from one end of his cock to the other in either direction. She got him off with just those muscles alone.

Rhonda pulled Dickie on top of her and carefully worked him into her vagina. She could feel every millimeter of that big head’s progress toward her cervix. It was a very different sensation as it moved in and out of her vagina and he finally flooded her with big shots of semen. When he pulled that big pussy plug out the runoff literally coated her ass hole. They swam to rinse off.

While they were drying off Rhonda told the youngsters that Tony couldn’t make babies and either could she. She would be at Jolene’s house at one pm tomorrow to talk to her mother.

Jolene’s Ma asked if she could go to the clinic too because she didn’t want no more babies.

That all went well and the two women were put on an implant so they could fuck without fear for the next two years for starters.

That night Rhonda had a couple of things to talk to Tony about. First she told him what an interesting cock Dickie had and if he really knew how to use it the experience would be incredible. Tony told her about Jolene’s unusual skill. But more importantly she would like to mentor these good hearted but not very bright kids. If he would spring for dental costs, she’d work with them on their grooming and social skills. Maybe they both could give sex lessons ... she’d like to try that dick again. It didn’t take Tony long to agree so she began developing a rough agenda.

She met with the youngsters twice a week. Trips to the dentist, haircuts, and some basic make up for Jolene were easy. Teaching them better manners and other social skills was bit more challenging. Jolene happily reported that they were fucking a lot and when did Rhonda want to try Dickie again? Rhonda arranged the sex lessons, with Tony’s help of course, once a week to reward good progress, or at least that’s she told them!

Getting a good look at Dickie sliding into Rhonda made Tony really realize what this kid had hanging. He needed to learn about foreplay, holding back his ejaculations, and getting his partner off though. Jolene was very enthusiastic and pretty skilled already. The experienced couple showed the youngsters things to try and do for greater pleasure for themselves and their partners. Encouraging them to practice before the next lesson was not necessary.

Jolene liked talking to Rhonda. She volunteered that she’d first learned about the cunt muscles when she was sticking big carrots in there. When she fucked Dickie with them he said that Ma could do that to his pecker too. Curious, she tried out Pa who was hung a lot like Mr. Tony, and then Ma’s older brother who had a pecker just like Dickie’s. She fucked all of them more now that she didn’t have to stick to safe days. Rhonda wondered exactly who Dickie’s real father was. When she related all this to Tony he said that a DNA study would be real interesting and maybe he’d have it done.

Jolene’s previous boyfriend had been dumped by his other girlfriend so he came sniffing around for her pussy which he had found out was a lot better. He wasn’t real bright so didn’t notice that it was usually slick with somebody else’s cum when he stuck his pecker in. Jolene loved all the cock she could get and didn’t turn him down. Besides, he took her to McDonalds and the drive-in movies. Sometimes her boyfriend wanted her to fuck a buddy he brought along but they didn’t last long and she could get back to watching the movie.

Tony had given them part-time jobs keeping up the grounds which didn’t strain their mental capabilities beyond limits. He gave them a list of tasks and figured how many hours they would be paid for. Looking for them one time to ask about something, he heard giggling from behind the Playhouse and saw them happily taking a fuck break on the grass. Jolene was riding and her tits and ass sure jiggled nice when she did that. He smiled at their obvious enjoyment of each other. He went back to the house and found Kathy washing dishes. He lifted her short housedress, underwear being rarely worn at home, and slid in as she bent over and separated her legs.

After each had climaxed, she asked him what brought on that unexpected treat. He explained and she laughed. “When do we get to meet these kids? And can I screw them too?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.