More Than Kissin Cousins - Cover

More Than Kissin Cousins

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Families that play together stay together. This apparently applies to sex play too. It's a big family so there is lots of play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

SCENE 1: Getting Started With Sex

Rhonda was the oldest girl cousin, at age 24, in a large extended family. All of her nine uncles and aunts lived in her home town and they were all prolific. That suited her just fine.

She had three older brothers. When she was sixteen they caught her masturbating and showed her that their dicks were a lot more fun than fingers for her pussy. Only difference was that jilling didn’t get you pregnant but her brothers could. All the sperm that can be dumped in a girl by three teenage peckers couldn’t help but find a fertile egg. A trip to a back street abortionist took care of the unwanted pregnancy but ensured that there would never be any more. When Rhonda saw a physician because she was not having periods any more she found out the whole story.

After some grieving she accepted that “what’s done is done” and decided to make the best of the situation. Her libido was still strong so she decided that she wouldn’t date and fuck any guy who might want to marry her and have children. She wasn’t ready to be in love and go that route yet in her life either. That mostly left her male relatives which allowed for many possibilities.

She was quite attractive. Full figured in the “promise of pleasure” style, she kept her dark hair cut short, just like her dark muff. Her pussy lips peeked out, inviting plum headed visitors. That invitation was frequently answered too.

In spite of the previous experience she forgave her brothers and took up fucking them again. At her urging, they invited the male cousins she was interested in to the house. They were, of course, delighted to be offered hot, bareback pussy even if it usually was pre-lubricated with other guys’ semen. This wasn’t love, baby, it was lust. Pretty soon there were a dozen related peckers cumming and going at various intervals.

When she graduated and got a job, she got a small apartment with another girl. Her roommate, Kathy, a second cousin, was shocked at how many guys “came” to visit Rhonda. And they all got introduced as relatives too. But it eventually surfaced that she was also damn envious, having only fucked two guys in her life. She stayed on the pill in hopeful anticipation. She was skinnier than, and not as pretty as, Rhonda.

One evening Rhonda was “entertaining” two cousins when a brother stopped by. He came into the bedroom and saw her riding one cousin with the other’s pecker in her mouth. She paused the action and took her brother to Kathy’s room. They had met before so Rhonda suggested to Kathy that she have some fun with him. He was naked and ready to fuck his sister so Kathy got a good look at his erect prick. That did it. She stripped and led him to her bed.

From then on she was always ready to handle Rhonda’s “overflow” and many of them became regulars in her bed too. The roommates watched each other getting laid from time to time and Rhonda gave her some tips.

With Kathy sharing the “load”, Rhonda invited a few of her single uncles to enjoy her “family treasure”. Some of them were quite a bit older and very different in the sack than the young guys. She made them tell her about the other pussies their cocks had been in and the sexual adventures they had had. Gave her new ideas to try out. Kathy could hear how well she was getting fucked and begged to try them too. “Someday”, was the reply. When Rhonda got too used to a particular guy she’d pass them on to Kathy and get some fresh meat. Kathy didn’t mind getting “leftovers” since they were always of good quality and she didn’t have to do all the dating shit to get them in her bed.

SCENE 2 Family Summer Camp

A couple of the older family members planned a special summer vacation trip. They knew about an adults-only beachside campground not too far away. Three women wanted to go. Rhonda, Kathy, and Trish, another girl cousin who liked banging relatives. Rhonda didn’t know Trish very well so went to talk with her before the trip.

Trish was brunette and busty. Tall and very outgoing. She had recently exited a bad marital experience and just wanted some fun-fucking at this point in her life, much like Rhonda. They got along well but Trish was a little concerned about the male/female ratio. “I like to fuck, and don’t wear out easily, but having to satisfy too many guys all the time might be a bit much. Can we find one more girl?”

They discussed lots of possibilities and decided to invite Trish’s younger sister Sally who hadn’t had a lot of experience but had let her big sister know she wanted it badly. Trish joked, “If this doesn’t do it, nothing will!”

The caravan set off and soon four tents were being set up in a square near the beach. It was supper time when they all got settled so the gals gave everyone tasks and it came together pretty well.

There was a lot of daylight left and it was warm so Rhonda and Trish stripped and headed for the water. Everybody else got the idea and there was soon a crowd of naked people having fun. Good way to get used to being around folks they might not know very well ... yet.

Of course the gals got lots of attention, and admiration was often signaled by the angle of an onlooker’s pecker. In the water the women got rubbed by quite a few and it made them laugh and get hornier. Sally was the shyest, having previously been laid by only a few guys and not very well at that. She was the only redhead and was quite slim with barely B cup titties but long legs and a cute tush.

Her big sister had recognized this ahead of time and had “loaned” her a few of the cousins she was screwing to give her some more training before the orgy, which is essentially what it would be. Those guys were among the invitees and at least one would be with her each night to help out.

When it got dark a big bonfire was lit and most everyone stayed naked. Tits and peckers got a bit toasty when you went close to the fire to make s’mores but everyone was enjoying beer or wine and chatting and copping a few feels here and there too.

Each woman could invite two guys to share her tent. While that was where they would keep their stuff, and it was expected that tent mates would screw one another, there were no limitations set. It was still ladies’ choice who got in their pussy and when.

As it turned out that was never an issue. Everyone was there to get laid a lot and they all knew it. The three older women had fucked quite a few of the guys so they had some difficult choices to make among the applicants. Sally picked the guys she had already banged for starters.

The action in the tents got hot and heavy right away. Seconds and thirds were not uncommon if the guys were capable. Of course, being right there when a hot woman is being pumped full of another dick can competitively resurrect even a pretty well drained pecker. There was a quiet period when everyone was sleeping then it was obvious that some guys were going for it again. That awoke the light sleepers and they crawled over as soon as the current guy finished. Eventually the gals had to tell them to wait till morning. They were kind of worn out.

Sally was still a bit shy so she asked the other guy in the tent to turn away while she got fucked. That got her going and the second guy got the same privacy. She was pretty wound up after two in a row so asked both of them to watch her ride as she hopped on each of them again in turn. She kissed them both and said her pussy was kind of tender, being unused to serial screwing, so wait till morning for more.

The next day saw couples and groups enjoying the camp. There were canoes, sailboats, beach volleyball, swimming, and hiking trails to enjoy. It was noted that hikers usually took along a blanket in case they had to “rest” along the way. The trail must have been strenuous because so many couples and trios found it necessary to lie down together in the various clearings along the way. It was great for “nature” viewing too because few covered themselves as they performed the ancient mating ritual in the great outdoors. Sally discovered she loved getting fucked under the open sky while knowing others could easily see her. She took both of her tent mates on a hike that day, one after another.

At the campfire that night there was music and dancing. Some fast but a lot of slow. Trish checked in with her sister and discovered she was having a great time. “Thanks for including me, big sis. I’ll never forget this.” Couples and trios would disappear into the shadows or go down to the beach in the moonlight and have horizontal private dances.

Bed time had some different guys in each of the gals’ tents. Sally had swapped one guy with her sister. It was less frantic than the first night although most guys got two pieces from their tent gal.

Not much happened between midnight and dawn although a few bonus couplings occurred when a gal went to pee in the middle of the night. Kathy thought it was cool to be riding the dick of a guy she barely knew as he was sitting on the toilet. All the cum she had already been filled with got squished out and ran down over his balls. After he came she raised up and let go the big load of pee she that had brought her there. It rinsed the white coating off his rod. He kissed her and said, “Can we get together tomorrow and do some more of that?”

“You bet. Drink lots of coffee and juice and we’ll go for a hike.”

His name was Richard and Rhonda had invited him to the outing. Kathy took him to a small pond off of the hiking trail. They’d brought big water bottles and tried lots of pee play all morning. They were able to rinse off in the pond, then fuck before they went back. Her pussy never tired of cock.

Everybody liked the dancing around the bonfire so that happened again. Richard had told his brother about the watersports and the two of them took Kathy down to the beach and they all peeded on each other and both of them fucked her in the moonlight. Another couple saw what they were doing and wanted to join in. They were sent to get more beer, and after everyone reloaded their bladders the pee party got bigger. A rinse off in the lake let everyone go back to the campfire clean. They promised to get together the next day.

Richard and Kathy were obviously attracted to each other but he was in Rhonda’s tent still. Not that that was a bad thing. After fucking Rhonda that night he went to Kathy’s tent and watched her moaning in pleasure as two guys filled her with cock and cum. He surprised her by kissing her as each one came in her pussy. She squeezed his cock as she was being pumped and seeded. When he wrapped up the first round he kissed her and said, “In the morning,” then went back to his assigned tent to take another turn with Rhonda.

After sunrise, and after her tent mates left, Kathy was waiting with open legs when Richard returned as promised and filled her sopping cunt with his cock. “You are so damned sexy, all full of sperm like this. I saw how much you liked fucking those guys last night and I wouldn’t want you any other way.

“We aren’t as closely related, you know, as all the other women I’m fucking here, and that makes you very special. We’ve spent a lot of time together already so I’d better circulate today. I’d like to be in to your tent and pussy tonight. You have some pee fun with my brother and the others this afternoon and maybe invite some new guys too.

Kathy nodded and said she hoped she’d get him tonight. He spent some time talking with Rhonda, who he’d been fucking for a while. After all, he’d been introduced to Kathy at their apartment. He told Rhonda he was developing special feelings for her roommate but not to worry, he wouldn’t cramp her style. He told her about being in her tent last night and also about the watersports fun. Rhonda was curious about that so he told her to find Kathy because there was a special interest group forming. They had a quick fuck and Rhonda went looking.

Richard had fucked two of the women already and it wasn’t even lunch time yet. After the meal he found Trish alone and asked her to go for a hike. By now that was a well understood code for “let’s go out in the woods and fuck”. She grabbed a blanket and away they went. They were really going at it when his older brother, who was out being a voyeur, saw them. He watched and when they’d both cum Trish signaled him to take a turn. It was fun to see his brother’s cock pumping in where he’d just been.

Now to find Sally. In spite of her small tits she had been very popular. With all the concentrated practice of the last few days she’d become a very good fuck. He finally figured out she was in her tent with someone so he slipped in quietly and watched the act consummated. She was panting as he laid down beside her. He held her while she dozed and as she showed signs of wakefulness slipped down to lick her very cummy cunt. She wiggled with the unusual pleasure of a tongue fucking and soon asked him to fill her up. They fucked gently for quite a while, so long that another guy who wanted some gave up and left, looking for a quicker piece. Charles stimulated her all over, not just her pussy, and she had a very strong climax. She kissed him and said, “That’s the best one I’ve had since I got here. You can fuck me ANYTIME.” He kissed her after he came.

People were generally too shy to do watersports in the daytime. Word of mouth made the moonlight gathering on the beach even bigger. With the drinking involved, piss was soon flying all over the place and there was lots of giddy laughing as folks tried lots of new stuff. Rhonda later told Richard that she kinda liked having a cock in her while guys peed where they were joined. It made her clit tingle a lot. Maybe they could try that at the apartment.

Richard watched the two other tent mates fuck his special Kathy that night in the tent. She’d told him that two other cousins, she couldn’t remember which ones, had fucked her at the pee party earlier in the evening and there had been various couplings during the day too. When they offered him a turn he told them to go ahead and have seconds if they wished. Of course they did. When they were done and sleeping he got in a scissors position and moved gently in her sloppy pussy.

“It is pretty erotic to watch you fucking,” he said. “I’m glad you enjoy sex so much. It makes you even more appealing to me.”

Kathy squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles and replied, “I love fucking almost anyone and never thought it would be so easy to enjoy different men. Perhaps here there isn’t any of the dating baggage to get in the way. It makes me feel so female when they squirt sperm in me. I always have this urge to get pregnant but am damn glad I don’t. With you I’ve noticed that sex is different. We can share feelings like no other guy I’ve known. Is this ‘making love” instead of ‘fucking’?”

“Maybe. It’s different for me too.”

“I was thinking that the screwing I got earlier while you watched was like foreplay to get ready for you. But I could do without it. Do you want me to stop doing other guys?”

“I don’t think that’s necessary. Can you tell that my dick has been in each of the other women today before this?” She shook her head. He continued, “I can tell from the slipperiness that somebody else has recently fucked this pussy but wouldn’t know, if you hadn’t told me, how many there were. You always feel great but, you know, I’m not sure I’ve ever fucked you when you weren’t cum slippery.”

She smiled, “Let’s arrange that when we get home. I agree with you, it’s enough right now to know that when we are together it is special. We will just see where that goes.”

They climaxed together and slept snuggled closely except for one tent mate doing her doggy during the night. Kathy gave everyone a quickie before breakfast.

The last night was Ladies’ Choice. Sally, as the youngest, got first pick from all the men. Surprised, but not displeased, Richard was one of her chosen ones. He noticed that Kathy picked a wide range of ages for her night’s tent mates. People didn’t stay up late on this last night. Close friendships were forming and all wanted to take advantage of the short time left.

Richard preferred to be last in each round and watched with pleasure at how rapidly Sally had developed her sexual talents. Of course this trip had provided an abundance of practice opportunities, but she really showed some natural aptitude. He thought her easygoing and accepting attitude helped a lot. She made every guy who fucked her feel special. When he spurted his semen in with the preceding loads, she shuddered in a quiet but powerful orgasm and clutched him tightly. She asked him to accompany her to the bathhouse. As they arrived Kathy was just leaving. She hugged both of them and said she was sure Sally was showing him a good time.

Instead of going to a toilet stall, Sally led Richard to the showers. She had been in the watersports games the night before and had something to try. She leaned back against the wall with her legs spread and asked playfully, “Will you please rinse the cum out of my messy pussy?” Richard’s cock started to fill but he was able to do a decent job of spraying her clit and vagina. She giggled as the hot stream tickled her sensitive parts. Richard’s cock was standing up after that so she asked him to kneel down and she rather expertly aimed her stream at the swollen head and down the shaft and targeted each ball. She noticed his surprise at her skill and said simply, “Practice”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.