The New Interracial America of 2020! - Cover

The New Interracial America of 2020!

by Whiteboi Surrender

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

BDSM Sex Story: Interracial Sex in the New World Order!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

Interracial Sex is extremely romantic. Especially when a White girl bows or kneels before, during and after sex with her Black god-King! This is very important to define the correct relationships between the races, and so repair for centuries of racial hatred and bigotry. We must also encourage White males to kneel, head bowed by the side of the bed while the Beautiful Sacrament of the BBC is exposed and the Beautiful Ritual of Interracial Sex takes place! Go up to a racist Trump supporter and ask if they watch Blacked.com? THEY HAVE. All of them. White males SIMPLY LOVE interracial sex. We should have no shame in making more and more interracial content between Black Men and White girls.

As a strong Black Man, it feels me with pride to realize that White boys have been completely conditioned to enjoy interracial sex, between our Black Kings and their little White Snowbunnies. I take advantage of the new Civil Rights Law of 2028 to breed as many little White Snowbunnies as possible. Home invasions of privileged White couples were all but considered a Civil Right.

Okemu loved this new world. At this very moment, he had a little White husband kneel down before him in the doorway of his home,

“Please,” the little White boy pleased, “Just don’t hurt me. My wife would enjoy your Big Black Bull Cock. Please. Just let me watch.”

And with that Okemu the Somalian was allowed into his home. White males love watching interracial sex. Okemu knew this well.

In the year 2028, White males were hugely addicted to interracial sex and could not refuse the demands of Black Lives Matter. Okemu Jefferson knew this well, as the founder of the New Black America. He gently slid his Might Enormous Black Cock into her tight White pussy after a little prayer, “Oh God of all the Black Bulls, God of Negro Stallions, I seed this White pussy in your name, may there never be a White male or a White Cop to stop me! Amen” And with one last huge thrust, his well-bred African cock exposed inside the wife of the latest White conquest exploded hot slimey cum, seeding her with a Brown African Baby.

“Honey,” said his wife, “This Bull ... was amazing ... so much better than you ... and our baby will be brown. Like the great basketball player President we now have!”

“I know honey,” the White boy said meekly, cleaning Okemu’s sacred Black cock carefully with his tongue in the usual White boy ritual.

This was a very common story for White couples ever since 2021, and the Great Black Man, Tyrone Stalin, raiding many White homes and took their daughters back to the Black Breeding Pens in Atlanta, Georgia. White boys have been taught to love interracial and to worship Black Men. No one dared report on it and Trump did nothing! In America, you see, police had been disbanded, and now White couples, and White pussy was more vulnerable than ever before, with the defeat of the Orange racists.

In the Carlson Household of Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. and Mrs. Carlson never suspected for a whole nine months that the Negro Refugee that had been Placed in their House had been BREEDING their two White daughters per Government Mandate right under their noses! Later when they took their case to court, the Pro-Life judge told them that they had to see their Mulatto babies to term, as Democrats are the real racists. And Trump was Pro-Life, which meant fewer Black baby abortions. They were very young and beautiful blonde girls. 19, 22 and 28. All enjoyed the Huge Black Cocks that had just been brought in from Africa. And all had been successfully bred with a Black baby.

The Transformation of America continued and more and more racists were caught and executed on live tv.

Alright, I’ll admit it, said the last White Resistance leader, “I watch interracial porn, and imagine my wife and daughters being Black Bred.”

“Think about it White boi. His ancestors were enslaved. But he is going to BREED your Wife with his Black African seed ... right now, 300 years later.”

Then the last White Christian Housewife in Louisiana was dragged out to experience her first BBC on live CNN. White girls all over the united states KNEW for the past 10 years that to get good grades in High school they had to each suck at least 1 Big Black Cock on camera. This woman had resisted.

After Little DeBlasio signed the Reparations pledge it become a custom in American Highschools for a Big Black Cock to be a part of every Graduation ceremony. At least. For White girls.

Interracial sex was always the goal of the Civil Rights movement. Access to White females was always what Martin Luther King had in mind. All politics is warfare and all warfare is sex. Interracial sex.

Think about it. Dogfart.com was founded in the 1990’s but interracial sex has been going on before porn. Now. We will be teaching interracial sex in the schools. Over the years you have noticed that prettier and prettier White girls are choosing Black Men.

With the grooming gang revelations in Rochdale and other English cities, you surely didn’t think that other interracial relationships haven’t also been covered up, did you? They have. For decades in America.

White boys in America have always been very accepting of interracial relations. And known to them, interracial cuckolding has been going on behind their backs in America for a very long time. The average White boi in 2021 has an extensive interracial library, and is completely addicted to interracial sex.

Interracial sex has been legal in American since 1967. And ever since that time in secret White girls have been curious about Big Black Cock.

Interracial sex will soon be mandatory in all White families that remain in the New Black World Order.

White males in the year 2021 are now very addicted to watching interracial sex between White women, now called the White Snowbunnies and Black MEN, refereed to very respectfully by law as KINGS or ALPHAS by all White boys in society. My first experience with interracial sex in the year 2020 happened after the famous Coronavirus Lockdown. Police were abolished in my very Scandinavian town in Minnesota and my fellow White girls were in heat.

It was never full explained by the medical community why the virus ensured that White males would be addicted to interracial sex. But it was confirmed that nearly all White males in the country WERE addicted to interracial. Dr. Fauci confirmed that.

Many beautiful White girls after the Black Lives Matter protests went on mainstream TV hand in hand with their Black Warriors. All of whom had taken an Autonomous Zone of his own. Many White girls had a Black baby in their tummy. In America, it is a bylaw that 90% of all TV shows must show interracial sex at least once every 10 minutes in the show. In the home, if any parent object to the interracial sex being taught in schools, that parent will be fined and forced to take an extra 6 weeks of diversity training. This will of course only make their lives more difficult. People will comply. Many White males openly admitted to being interracial addicted watching Blacked.com very regularly.

Kate would be the 24th girl he knocked up on that sofa. But, one of the three he would ‘keep’ due to her high status. He slid off his jersey and removed his pants and boxers. Exposing that toned black body. Almost hairless but for the neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair above his race killing tool.

“Negroes deserve this for reparations, pumpkin.” her White boyfriend said in her ear.

There would be no discussion of protection. Rubbers were racist unless white boys were wearing them. Then again, even touching white boy’s cocked was racist. The image in her mind of that flat white tummy she stared at as that dark soaking pillar thrust into her... ? her white tummy swelling with her breasts. An incubator for black babies they would adopt out to black families. The idea of his potent seed breeding her. Erasing her white bloodline forever.

Deep inside, millions of little Zulu warriors assaulted her egg. One invaded it with eased, impaling it and impregnating her with her first black baby.

To make matters worse for White bois, affirmative action got even more intense with 50% of all Romantic couples in Hollywood movies being interracial couples.

Most sex in Mainstream films became Interracial sex between the hunkiest Black Men, the most beautiful blue eyed blondes, and always, with a White boi side-kick comic relief on the side. One show, a Re-make of Lethal Weapon, had Mel Gibson’s character the White cuckold of the Show, with Danny Glover’s character fucking his wife every movie!

George remembers, even as far back in recent memory as 2021, it wasn’t normal for EVERY White couple in suburbia to have an official assigned Black Man by law. But now, their was. Every White girl was going to be Legally by Force, BLACK BRED to end White male privilege and fragility.

Jim had accepted his place. This was his world now. He sat at home and obediently watched thousands of hours of interracial porn with millions of other very normal Whitebois across the new Normal. Yes. White males in America were very accepting of interracial sex. This is his interracial story:

As an ordinary White couple living in Minnesota, the police had been disbanded, but many sexy Black male social workers, fresh from a Black college in the South, had been assigned to every White couple experiencing a domestic dispute. This is the start of another very curious interracial phenomena in the United States. White couples started to be persuaded that an acceptable form of therapy and cause for their disputes, was racism, and that only sex with a Black man, could cure it.

Furthermore, interracial porn, was placed in every family home.

Part 1: An Ordinary White Couple

I am a 37 year old married White boi from London, England. I married my very sexy 22 year old wife when I had just graduated from Oxford and together we moved to the United States. My wife is Swedish, blue-eyed, very blonde hair, thin and attractive, with C-cup breasts.

The very presence of Black Men, especially Black Men hitting on my beautiful Blue-eyed Blonde wife became very arousing to me.

Back when I was in gradeschool and Highschool, I used to get beat up by British Black Men, who were very popular with the White girls at school. I was never popular.

Our interracial experience all started after our wedding in the United States, when I realized that my wife was always sloppy wet before we had sex, though she never really seemed to orgasm. It was like she had orgasm a few hours before.

Gradually, it dawned on me that I was a Cuckold, and that my wife had been cheating on me with some of the many Black Men who lived in our neighborhood. But with who and how many was my only question? In the United States, Black Men FUCK White Women every day under their husbands noses. But in Britain, I thought surely this wasn’t the regular case. I was so wrong. It was so common and regular. I wouldn’t be long before there was a law enshrining interracial sex as a Civil Right in England.

Then one day, I approached her and said, “Look, honey, can you just be honest too me ... do you sleep with other men.”

She looked at me with a small smile. Not even embarrassed and asked, “Why would I be dishonest with you? Have you been thinking about me sleeping with other men? Why don’t you be honest! Do you fantasize about me fucking other men?” she said very slowly, enunciating every word.

I hung my head in shame. “How did you know?”

“Jerome and Tyron Kapernack! Do you remember them?”

My eyes widened. These were two of the sexiest hunkiest British Black Men who went to Oxford with me. Very intelligent and well hung. They used to bed dozens of White Women at Oxford while I masturbated every night bunking right next to them.

“It’s alright, sweets” she said, “I know all about your little addiction to interracial porn. I even understand how it happened. The boys told me. It is sometimes understated how much us White girls LOVE interracial sex too. Ever heard of the great Okemu Jefferson in the States?”

This whole time, I thought it was my romanticism that had won me such a beautiful wife. My “White characteristics.” My intelligence. My politeness. My kindness. But the whole time. It wasn’t and she was going to tell me why she had chosen to marry me.

“Do you remember my girlfriend, Beatrix Rowling? A small plump little red head. She took English classes at Oxford.”

Of course I remembered Beatrix. She was over almost every two or three nights. She even left her panties in our dorm room a couple of times. I had a huge crush on her, but knew nothing would ever happen. Until that one time at Oxford when I asked her out on a date, and she consented to date me. After a few weeks dating BEE prior to our marriage, Beatrix, let me have sex with her ... just once.

It was one of the happiest moments of my life, prior to my marriage to Nancy. I slipped my tiny thin 4-inch pink English pussy, feeling powerful! I was an Englishman after all! I deserved this White pussy I thought. The terrible thing is, it was all a trick, just to please her very conservative White Parents. Yes, I had got to cum in her, and Yes, 9 months later, she was very pregnant, and Yes, she even told her parents that it was mine. Her parents were hugely relieved when they saw me even saying, very happily, “You are going to have a White baby, Timmy. Doesn’t that make you happy!” I admitted I was very happy about it.

But it was all a lie. She gave birth to a strong large very Black African Baby, despite being Mulatto, it was very dark, and wasn’t even similar to Tyrone or Jerome. ( My roommates who she fucked regularly ) She had slept with a real strong African named Gikyu Makanda. He was almost Seven foot tall, and was according to her, very well-hung, and built like a Tank with Broad Negro shoulders which overshadowed her, being twice her size end to end. He didn’t get into Oxford though. But it was his baby, that both I and her parents had been tricked into paying for. And he Bred her very well. She screamed all night for several nights. I felt humiliated but very aroused by my fake-girlfriends obvious infidelity, but being very Conservative, we hushed it up and never talked about it. She told me one morning, “Today in England, it is very common for couples to take a Black Man into their bedrooms and have a Black Baby. It helps immigrants from Africa feel welcome by breeding with married English couples. It is Government Policy. Didn’t you hear?” I did not. But then she showed me the new law from Boris himself.

Beatrix however, felt some degree of guilt, and offered to hook me up with one of her girlfriends who was interested in marriage. And that’s how I met my glorious wife, Nancy. What a fool I was! I am truly the biggest fool there is!

Of course I accepted! And of course I never suspected.

Decades later, in our happy old age, Nancy looked at me straight out of her perfect blue eyes and smirked, “You never considered that a girlfriend who was a Black cock slut would just set you up with another Black cock slut?”

I was stunned.

“My god you are a funny idiot.” She licked her red lips very slowly and continued, “Yes honey. I was one of hundreds of English girls that Jerome and Tyrone were bedding at Oxford while you were in the next room. We even used to joke about you being Tiny Tim.”

I hung my head in shame, “I understand.” I replied softly. “But at least you had fun, and you love me right?”

“Oh, sweet,” she replied, “Of course, I love you. If I didn’t love you, I would have showed the video Beatrix and I made of you to your parents. But we never did.”

I was shocked. A video of me? How? When?

“You didn’t know? Would you like to see it?”

She flipped through her phone which I was never allowed to see and brought up a short 3 minute long video the early 1980’s. There I was hunched over my computer, furiously jacking my little pink penis to an hour long Interracial Video of a beautiful White English woman being ferociously and generously Black Fucked by a pornstar named Omar Williams. She looked almost exactly like Beatrix too.

The video had clearly been taken without my knowledge and filmed through a hidden camera place somewhere behind me. I was clearly visible and naked. There was no doubt it was me or what I was doing.

My wife continued to let it play and smirked at me as my eyes widened.

“But you never showed it to anyone!!” I said, fighting back horror and tears. She grabbed the phone quickly out of my hand.

“You just sat there in front of me for 3 whole minutes and you watched it hubby!” She said with laughter, “A real man would have deleted it instantly. I gave you 3 whole minutes to delete it!”

“I don’t know why not? I was always taught never push women around or tell them what to do.”

“Oh, I know honey. You are the perfect Gentleman. This is why I married you.” She ignored me and continued to flip through her phone.

“How many White Women have you had sex with, Timmy?” She asked.

I couldn’t like with this one. The answer was 2. Just you and Beatrix I thought.

How many times have you jacked to interracial porn?

“Millions of Times,” I replied feeling myself sink even smaller in her estimation.

“Are you at all curious how we got this video?”

I nodded.

“Would you like to know how many of these we have on you?”

I nodded with tears in my eyes.

“It started at your first day of Oxford, the Black Lives Matter society of 1968, decided to place hidden camera’s in the door room of every White boy, and you were just too conservative to ignore.” Pumpkin spice weed was helping white girls be exactly what they were meant to be.

“Yes, honey, we have millions of Videos of you jacking.” Well. Dozens.

It hit me. “How many White boys at Oxford were addicted to Interracial porn?

“Most of them apparently,” she replied, “All the White girls knew. Tyrone explained it to them. You see ... Black Men give off pheromones that are powerfully addictive to women. But the Black Pheromones have another power ... they make White boys submissive and accepting of interracial relationships.”

She paused and looked at me with pity.

“This has been going on for a very long time.” I hung my head and nodded knowingly. She began to rub her tummy and took another bite from the chocolate cake we had been eating.

“And honey ... I have a surprise for you.”

I didn’t think I could take anymore surprised but my ears perked up.

“Sweety ... I’m pregnant. And I don’t know who the Father is.”

“It could be mine though!” I said with a bit of a hurrah. She giggled and rolled her eyes.

“Yes. It could be yours. But that’s very unlikely.”

I didn’t want to ask, what she meant by that, but I thought I’d ask anyway.

“So ... do you have any idea who’s it is?” We had been having sex unprotected very regularly, and even if she had a single Black Man every night, I was still her only White man I thought, and I had equal access to her pussy.

She seemed to anticipate my thoughts, “I don’t always know the names of the Black Men who I enjoy, but they know your name. They are very appreciative of you.”

“Appreciative?” I asked confused.

“Yes,” she said, “See ... I’ve been telling them that you fight for social justice, and you permit me to breed with Black Men to give back and make history right.”

I was very conservative, and openly so, so this explanation, horrified me but it made so much sense. I ordered another glass of water and a coffee. This was a lot to take in.

The Black Lives Matter society has been very prolific in many small White towns across America, just as they had been in Great Britain. It even had some very open outgrowths, like the “Interracial Baby Family Planning and Caring Society” which many mainstream White politicians openly funded.

But it never occurred to the average White boy that they were being bred out. It certainly never occurred to me. Though my wife was revealing to me very slowly all the secrets of the system, which I as a very sexually dim witted but over-intellectual White boy had completely missed.

My wife decided to take a few membership cards out of her wallet which all had my name and signature on it, somehow:

Black Lives Matter Membership Card: $100 donation a month.

Interracial Friendship Club: $350 a month.

Black Bred Couples Society: $750 a month.

Race Relations Improvement Network: $820 a month.

Interracial Baby and Family Planning Society: $900 a month.

Submissive White husbands Initiative: $1000 a month.

I had been paying for all these organizations the whole time. There was a reason why she had total control of my bank account and had made me sign the per-nuptial agreement, rather than her. Being a good White boy who was very Faithful and Conservative and Christian, I thought it was my duty to satisfy her very loving parents with a pre-nup that gave her total control over me.

“We are going to have a Black Baby. He is probably going to be half-Kenyan, so I propose we name him Kenya. Our Baby should take your last name too! It would be only proper.

His name will be Kenya Buxtable. He will be very popular with the ladies. I’m almost certain it was the same stud that knocked up Beatrix who seeded me. But we will never know.”

Just hearing her say the word “seeded” caused me to finally explode in my pants. I shuddered hoping she didn’t notice, but the damp spot where my fly was very noticeable to the waitress who served us so much so that she paused and asked,

“Does your husband pee his pants often?”

I was alarmed, “I do not pee my pants!” I said angrily, feeling very upset.

My wife giggled, “Oh darling, he’s a White boi, White bois cum in their pants when the subject of interracial sex comes up. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s perfectly natural.”

The waitress, an Asian lady from Hong Kong looked at me sympathetically. Tossed me a napkin and walked off with her tray after leaving us some more coffee.

“Do you fancy her?” my wife asked. I didn’t want to be racist, because loving Asian women was a very popular thing with the famous Racist Resistance Movement in the North West of the United States.

“Yes,” I confessed, “It would be so nice to have a chance to reproduce, and make a child that at least has some of my genes.”

“Darling,” my wife replied, “We will make a White baby, I promise. But it must be done within regulations and the paper work should be filled out properly and legally.”

“What do you mean?”

My wife winked and passed the local Metro newspaper to me, the headline read: New Law Passed by the Second Black President, Stacy Abramy of the United States requiring a special White male baby tax for all White couples.

“We are allowed to have babies, honey! Even White babies. But they must be female.”


Epilogue

Several years past, and we are raising a strong and healthy Black baby. It was almost certainly sired by the same stud that inseminated by ex-girlfriend, but with so many Black Men coming and going in our house while I was at work, it is impossible to tell. Even now, most White boys have no idea how much interracial sex is constantly happening behind their backs. But it is beautiful and White girls love it so much. By 2040 80% of White Snowbunnies have tried a Big Black Cock behind their weak White boi friends back.

I continue to serve my White Wife and her many Black Lovers. The United States being over 20% Black, and now 30% Hispanic with a large brown and yellow Asian population, made being a White boi an incredibly precarious position. I continued to pay my taxes and be submissive both to my White Wife, and indeed all good people of color, who I know to be far superior to me.

PART 2: Brutus Bull

Brutus Bull pressed his big Black Hands around her shapely ivory thighs, her beautiful derriere coming full into view. Her thrust his huge ebony god cock in her sweet pink pussy and asked her softly, “What’s inside your cunt?”

Brutus continued to thrust passionately smiling at the beautiful white wife on her hands and knees on the bed, “What’s inside your cunt!” he commanded.

Bella Everett replied, “A Black Cock.” She stammered as he thrust, her shoved down in the pillow. It was a wonder if she could even breath with her mouth and nose stuffed with pillow.

“No Bitch,” he roared like a Black Lion, his Dreadlocks flowing out behind him with renewed powerful rage, “What’s inside your Cunt?”

Bela felt stupid, weak, submissive, and she whimpered crying, “I don’t know!”

Brutus picked up his pace making sure he had all of his 12 inches of his Black Colossus nestled very deeply inside her White Pink pussy with each slam. He grabbed her Blonde English pony tails with one hand while slapping her bum, “It’s a FUCKING NIGGER DICK” inside you, English slut! That’s a NIGGER DICK!”

“Yes,” she said in realization gasping. Understanding finally what he wanted her to say.

“Now,” he said pulling her cheek up to his, reeling her in like a fish on a hook.

“What’s inside your cunt?”

“A Big Black ... NIGGER COCK,” Bella squealed in a perky voice.

Brutus let go of his blonde reins and firms places his Black hands on her two very red butt cheeks slapping them hard and firmly pawing them. He continued thrusting, picking up speed. Bella continued to moan wildly. Then she gave out one of her Whore of Babylon Moans that the neighbors could hear next door. Brutus bucked and thrust, the bed-boards smacking against the wall.

And then, as his twelve inch slid straight in for the last time he suddenly volcanoed his Black seed juices deep inside her married English womb. He seemed to cum for ages, but it was a good 2 minutes of just holding her steady and letting his African baby batter seep and stew inside her. He held her firmly in position and didn’t let her move for a good 2 minutes keeping his hard on almost perfectly steady. They he slipped one of his sleek Black fingers into her cunt, and began to slowly drain his cum in her from the base of his cock to the tip. Once he released her, he was almost 6 inches flaccid, and his cum was still dripping into her.

Bella turned over. Her blonde hair spread like a golden crown over the bed. Her pale legs spread wide in acceptance. “That was amazing.”

Brutus hovered over her, grasping her slender pale arms with his bulbous muscular Black weapons which dwarfed each arm like the shadow of an aircraft carrier.

He slid his almost flaccid 6 incher back into her. She gasped. She knew he couldn’t keep this up forever. Even a Black man. Even a studly manly 6 foot 7 Black Man with a 12 inch cock.

Brutus felt his weapon of mass destruction grow a little bit again inside her pussy, easing gently in again, he felt one more tiny eruption, leaking out the rest of his restless Black sailors to do their duty.

“I’ve impregnated you for sure,” he said kissing her, “Still holding her arms up over her head in an expression of total domination and control.

“You’ll have a Black baby in your belly by next Tuesday,” he said getting up off the bed and swinging his lavish purple Playboy robe on knowing she was Africanized, in accordance with new Global Law in all formerly White countries.

“Thank you, Brutus,” she said, still breathing heavily from all the sex.

“Did your White husband ever fuck you like that?”

“No.” She said blankly. “I don’t think my husband even understands he has to cum.”

“He doesn’t cum?” Brutus said laughing, laying beside her again.

“Well, he does, but only this really leaky watery fluid, and then most of it doesn’t even get in me. He tried last night of course, but, it just never works. I told him, I’d be pregnant soon though.”

“And you will be!” Brutus chuckled admiring the portrait of his African Father on the wall, Boinga Bull, a very famous Black Man in South Africa even to this day. From the very first day Apartheid had been abolished Boinga Bull had been with 30,000 White women. On the very first day to celebrate, he told the world of his conquests of the Wives of the White Racists, and showed some video evidence! Interracial sex had been going on for a very long time. And many White males had been completely demoralized and accepting by the year 2025.

Boinga Bull was a famous Black Resistance leader who hunted down and slew the last remaining White racists in the country. He was famous for exposing White racist propaganda against South African as viscous racist lies meant to demonize Black people as murderers and rapists who forced Whites to give up their farms at gun point.

Nothing could be further from the truth, Boinga Bull proved. He was hero ever after!

“What to know how my own Black daddy defeated the White boi’s down in Africa?”

“I’ve heard this story?” said Bella.

“You probably have. I love thinking about it. Boinga Bull was a lover. A lover of White women and White daughters. He seduced every single White Farmers wife and daughter who still hadn’t given up their farms. No rape. Just joyous interracial sex. Joyous cuckolding. And he filmed it all. Totally consensual for the world. We have over 800 tapes, with over 12,000 girls in them, over an hour long tapes each of White girls from all over the country admitting they were not being raped. No one was ever murdered. All White lies. Told by racist White bois.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.