The Dressing Room - Cover

The Dressing Room

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2020 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: A flash story about a bored teenage clothing store clerk that is hoping something will happen to end her boring afternoon shift. Maybe the two customers that walked into her department will need her help and relieve some of the boredom of fluffing and folding the same clothes over and over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Carol is a 16 years old working part-time at a local clothing store. It was a Tuesday afternoon, and as usual, things were slow. If she had to refold one more shirt, she would scream.

Finally, two customers walked into her department.

The woman came into the clothing department with a teenage boy. Carol thought the boy was rather cute. She gave them a couple of minutes to browse. When they stopped to check sizes in the boy’s pants section, she approached them and offered her services.

After inquiring about their needs, Carol helped them find three pairs of pants in the sizes and colors the boy’s mother specified. The woman asked where the dressing rooms were, and Carol volunteered to show them the way. On the way, the woman introduced her 17-year-old son, Tod. Carol smiled at the cute boy, and he smiled back as they walked to the dressing rooms.

There are five individual booths in the dressing room for people to use when trying on clothes. Tod’s mother walked to the end of the dressing room and held the door open to the last booth. Tod went in and started undoing his belt and kicking off his sneakers. His mother watched as she held the door to the booth open. Carol stood slightly behind Tod’s mother, and when Tod pushed his pants down, Carol saw that he was commando. She caught a glimpse of his cock before his shirttails hid it from view. Carol was starting to leave when Tod’s mother said, “No, you can’t leave. I may need your help again.”

Tod smiled at Carol as he stood there naked from the waist down, seemingly unconcerned that his mother and Carol had seen his cock. His mother handed him a pair of pants, “Here, Tod, try these on.”

Tod slipped the pants on, zipped up, turned to the back wall mirror to see how they looked.

“What do you think, Honey? Do you like them?” His mother asked.

Tod turned back to face Carol and his mother, “Yeah, I like them. What do you think, Mom?”

Tod’s mother put her hand in his crotch and pulled the fabric. “I think they are a little tight right here.” Then she turned to Carol, “Why don’t you check and tell me what you think?”

Carol wasn’t going to check his crotch but getting another peek at his cock would certainly spice up the afternoon, “They look fine to me, but if you think they are too tight, maybe he should try another pair.”

“Alright. Here Tod, try these grey ones on.”

Still facing Carol and his mother, Tod took off the pants and reached for the grey pants. Again, a glimpse of his cock before his shirttails covered him. Carol would swear his cock was two inches bigger than the last time she saw it. Tod looked at Carol and smiled as he slipped the pants on and hid his cock. He turned to the mirror and checked to see how they looked and turned back around and asked for his mother’s opinion.

“I think they are still too tight, “This time, Tod’s mother didn’t just grab the material and pull it. She rubbed the fabric between his legs as if trying to stretch the material. Tod’s eyes were lidded, and Carol could tell he was enjoying the touching.

Tod’s mother stepped back, “Take those off, and let’s try this last pair.”

Tod took the pants off, and a very respectable erection stuck out between the shirttails. There was no mistaking that his mother was responsible for his condition. He took the last pair of pants but did not put them on. He just stood there and let Carol and his mother look.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.