I Am a Boy. Well ... - Cover

I Am a Boy. Well ...

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sam was born a girl and her parents kept her gender-neutral until she decided that she was a boy. That is until she hit puberty. This is her story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Public Sex  

The last week in August has always been the week that our family go camping. We usually find a campsite on the coast because mum and dad both like long walks along the beach and cliffs and they say that Alex and I need the fresh air.

About a week before we were due to set off, at an evening meal where we were all there, mum said that we had a problem.

“What’s that?” dad asked.

“Well now that Sam has decided to be a girl for a while we have to decide what we’re going to do about tents (mum and dad share a big one with a living area and Alex and I shared a smaller one).”

“Has something happened to one of the tents?” Alex asked.

“No, it’s just that I don’t know if you 2 will want to share a tent, I mean, a 16 year old boy sharing with a 14 year old girl. Now it doesn’t bother your dad or me, you are brother and, now, sister, but I was wondering if it bothered you?”

“Why would it bother me?” I asked.

“Well you are a girl now.”

“I’m me, the same me that’s been camping with my family for the last, the last whatever number of years. I’ve always shared a tent with Alex, what’s the problem?”

“I was wondering if it might bother either of you.”

“Not me.” I said.

“Alex, what about you?”

Alex had been quiet so far and I could see his brain ticking over.

“Well, I can see what Sam is saying, but sharing a tent with a little girl, that’s, that’s not what boys my age do. You couldn’t go back to being a boy for the week could you Sam?”

“No way bro, I’m getting to like being a girl, it’s much more fun.”

“Alex, Sam is Sam, the same Sam that you shared a tent with last year; what’s changed?”

“It’s those clothes, I mean he’s wearing a dress. It was bad enough having a little brother following me all over the place, but a little sister, in a dress. That’s not good for a 16 year old boy mum.”

“For starters, Sam is a ‘she’ now, and she is the same person that she was last year. Clothes don’t make a person, character does. I bet that Sam will kick a ball around with you, hang around outside the bar and go swimming with you, just the same as she did last year won’t you Sam?”

“Yeah, there’s not that much to do there anyway.” I replied.

“So what’s the problem Alex?”

“It’s, it’s ... nothing I guess, but don’t go leaving those girly clothes all over the tent Sam. I’m a man now and girly clothes all over my tent isn’t good for my image.”

“A man takes care of his little brother Alex, sorry sister. Sorry Sam, I keep forgetting, you still sound the same so it’s easy to forget.”

“That’s okay dad, I sometimes forget as well.” I said.

“Yes, like when you sit down young lady.” Mum said.

“Don’t understand what the problem is.” I replied.

“I don’t mind.” Dad said.

“There you go mum. Not a problem.”

Mum gave up on that subject and went back to the camping trip.

“So Alex, as long as Sam keeps her side of the tent tidy you can live with her in your tent. Your male ego can live with sharing a tent with a 14 year old girl for a week?”

“I guess so mum.” Alex replied.

“Good, that’s settled. Sam, we’re going to have to go clothes shopping again, you’re going to need some more clothes, shorts, jeans, tops, and a couple of bikinis, I assume that you’ll want bikinis and not one piece swimsuits. And good grief, you’re going to need some school uniforms for when you go back to school, I assume that you’re going to go back as a girl.”

“Don’t worry about the money,” dad said, “we’ll find it somewhere.”

“You can forget the short and jeans mum, I’m not going to wear any of those. I always thought that girls in jeans and shorts looked like boys and I’m not one of them any more.”

Shopping was fun. Mum asked me if I wanted any underwear and I refused so every time that I tried something on I had to get naked first. With me living as a boy I had never developed the shyness that girls have. I never cared if anyone saw me in my underpants and now that I don’t have to hide my lack of a penis being naked just isn’t a problem and if anyone sees me it’s just tough, their problem not mine.

Things like closing curtains and locking doors are just a waste of time to me.

Besides, since becoming a girl I’ve rapidly discovered that being seen naked gives me a thrill, makes me feel good and horny; makes my pussy get wet and my nipples hard.

So, the shopping. It was fun, especially when I didn’t think and automatically went into the boys changing rooms. A couple of times when I’d got naked and hadn’t bothered to close the curtains, I realised that a boy had come in and was stood staring at me. The first time it happened I turned to face him and closed the curtain. The second time it was an older boy so I turned and faced him and just stood there with my hands by my side. We must have stood like that for a good minute before he turned and went into a cubicle on his own. I wondered if he had a wank thinking about me.

Twice, a mother came in with her son and saw me naked. One gave me a disgusted grunt and the other said,

“I think that you’ve come into the wrong changing room young lady. You should look at the signs.”

I just closed the curtain.

When it came to looking for a couple of bikinis I had a problem. There was no way that I was going to get something that stretched round my chest and felt restrictive so they had to be string tie ones. Mum suggested that we go to the older girls section of shops.

When we went into one shop we were confronted with with the underwear section. Not exactly having much knowledge of these things I started looking at the thongs and see-through kickers and bra sets.

“Those are underwear Sam, not swimwear.” Mum said.

“So what, they’ll cover my pussy and nipples won’t they? That’s the main objective of swimwear isn’t it?

“Well yes, but most of those only just manage to do that and you can see-through them now, so when they get wet it will be like you’ve got nothing on.”

“So what!”

“Well Sam, it’s your choice, it always has been. If you want to go swimming in skimpy see-through underwear then that’s your choice, but the staff at some places might not be too happy and you might get thrown out.”

“I’ll worry about that if it happens mum.”

“Okay, as I say, it’s your choice.”

We walked out of there with 2 see-through thong and bra sets and a thong and bra from a new range that they had called ‘Strings Only’. It’s what the name implies and I thought that it would be fun to wear those around the campsite.

All the bras and thongs are tie sides, neck and chest. I’m getting used to wearing clothes that don’t press into my skin and I wasn’t going to let swimwear be any different.

The school uniform shop was fun. I’m happy to say that girls at our school have a choice of skirts or trousers for winter uniform and a dress for summer uniform. As I tried on a couple of skirts I had 2 thoughts, firstly that I didn’t like the the heavy material and that they had belts that made them feel restrictive. I couldn’t smooth my hand down from my tits to my pussy and not feel something getting in the way. I wondered how I’d ever managed wearing those heavy boy’s trousers.

My second thought was what my school mates would think of me as I walked into school on the first day back. Would they think that I was still a boy, rebelling against the sexist uniform rules?

The other thing that I wasn’t happy about was the length of the skirts. We’re supposed to wear them knee length but that rule gets ignored all the time although I remember one girl getting into trouble for shortening her skirt so that it only just covered her pussy and butt.

I wanted my school skirts to be that length, just like the skirts and dresses that I already had, but I knew that I wouldn’t get away with it. Fortunately I’m skinny. The skirts for girls my age that were knee length, just fell to the floor when I tried them on. I had to go for much younger girl’s skirts. The ones that didn’t fall off were mid-thigh length on me. They would have to do. I remembered seeing some girls shorten their skirts by rolling the top of them. I could do that but then I’d have even more bulk round my waist. It definitely wasn’t what I wanted, but I know that I can’t have everything, even girls don’t get everything that they want.

Anyway, the bags of clothes were loaded into the car and we went home with me now having enough clothes for the camping trip and going back to school, even though mum wasn’t sure that I wouldn’t get into trouble over a few of the things. Dad looked at the bills and said,

“Wow, you are turning into an expensive young lady Sam. I hope that you don’t change your mind and go back to being a boy.”

“Don’t worry dad, when you shave me tonight you’ll see that I’m definitely a girl. Isn’t mum going to some meeting or something tonight? And didn’t Alex say that he wouldn’t be back until late today?”

“Yeees, that right.” Dad said with a big grin on his face.

That evening, after dad had shaved my pussy, he got his reward. I bounced up and down on his cock for ages and he filled me with his cum. Now I like being fucked by Luke and Henry, but dad is better, bigger and he knows how to tease and please a woman. No wonder mum is always happy.

Mum and dad were chasing around getting every thing organised for the camping trip each evening for the rest of that week and there looked to be a mountain of stuff to take. Fortunately dad still managed to find the time to shave me.

When it came the time to load the car on the Saturday morning we had the same problem that we always have, not enough space. The car that dad has is quite big and the back of the back seat is split one third and two thirds. As always, the one third side gets folder down to give more load space. That means that Alex and I have to squeeze into the two thirds side.

Not a problem usually, but this time Alex stared at me the whole journey. I’d twisted around in the seat and leaned back on the luggage. Alex’s eyes kept looking down at my lap. My skirt had ridden up and my bald pubic area was visible but there wasn’t enough room to spread my knees so he couldn’t see my pussy. I kept wondering if he wanted to look at it and touch it.

I smiled to myself knowing that there would be plenty of opportunities for that over the next 7 days, and nights.

Anyway, we arrived and checked-in and were told what our pitch number was. Dad always likes to have the car in between the 2 tents so that if we go out in the car no one can pitch their tent where the car would be.

This time was no different so while mum and dad put their tent up, Alex and I put ours up. We were well into the job when Alex stopped me and said,

“You do realise that every time you bend over you show your butt and pussy to those young people on the next pitch. That ginger haired man has been watching you all the time.”

“Don’t care. If he doesn’t like what he sees he can look another way. I’m not forcing him to look at me.”

Alex shrugged his shoulders and we got on and finished the job then helped mum and dad get everything sorted out.

After that mum and dad just wanted to sit out in the sun, having a drink and relaxing. Alex said that he was going to have a look around and when mum said,

“Take your sister with you please Alex?” He just looked at her.

“It’s okay mum, I’ll got for a wander on my own. It’s not like I can get lost is it?”

“Okay then sweetie but if you go on the beach don’t go in the water, not on your own.”

“Okay mum.”

Alex went off one way and me the other.

Mum and dad had picked a big commercial site this year and there were a lot of tents, caravans, motor homes and static caravans there. Lots of little roads to wander around and look at people.

There is a big central area that has reception, a bar, a café, an amusements arcade, a shop and best of all, a swimming pool. Because we had been lucky with the weather and were having the warmest since dad was my age, or so he says, there were quite a few kids and the odd adult there. I noticed that there wasn’t a lifeguard.

I saw Alex in the distance talking to a group of teenagers around his age, but I didn’t go over to them.

I decided that it was time to get out of my dress and put on one of my bikinis. I’d seen quite a few people wandering around in just swimwear, and a couple of girls in thongs. Unfortunately I hadn’t seen any topless girls.

Back in the tent I took my dress off and rummaged around in my bag. I was still on my hands and knees with my butt to the door when dad pulled the door to one side.

“Hi Sam, your mum and I are going for a walk, you might find us in the bar later. Okay? By the way, you may want to fasten the door when you get changed. It flaps about and anyone passing can see in.”

“Okay dad, thank you. I’m going to put a bikini on and go for a swim in the pool.”

“Okay.”

When I found a thong and bra set I set about tying the sides and back, then re-tying them, over and over until I found the setting that I was happy with; loose but not loose enough for the parts to fall off as I walked.

That was the first time that I’d ever had any sort of a bra on. In the shop when I bought them I just held the front over my tits and looked in the mirror.

I didn’t have a mirror with me but I bent over and looked down at my chest, the top just hung there, way lower than my little tits. The bottoms were so loose that they were threatening to fall down. That was what I wanted so I left the tent and walked over to the pool carrying a towel.

I felt quite naked like that, even more so than wearing my dresses and skirts that all end just below my butt and rise up for the slightest reason.

When I came out of my tent mum called me over.

“Are you going out like that?” She asked.

“Wow Sam, you look stunning,” dad said, “but you’ll have to be careful that you don’t get into any trouble. If you do, your mum and I will have to say that we didn’t know that you went out dressed like that. That way we won’t get into trouble and because you are so young you’ll probably only get a telling-off.”

“Okay dad, grown-ups have to take responsibility for themselves don’t they, and I’m nearly grown-up now aren’t I?”

“Well I wouldn’t say that.” mum said.

“That err swim suit, if that’s what it is, makes you look grown-up,” dad said.

“Okay I’ll be careful, I’ve got flip-flops on so I can run fast, now if I had those high heeled shoes like you wear mum I wouldn’t be able to run, I’d struggle to walk. I don’t know how you do it mum.”

“You’ll learn Sam, you’ll learn.”

“You’d look good in high heels Sam,” dad said.

“Before you go Sam you need some suntan lotion on. Come here and I’ll put some on you.”

“Aw mum, do I have to?”

“I’ll do it.” dad said.

“Might have know,” mum said, “can you put some on me after you’ve done Sam?”

“Sure, but I might have to put yours on in the tent.”

“Daaad, that’s gross.”

“What, why?”

“You’re old.”

“Hey you, we’re not that old.”

As dad was putting the lotion on me it felt good. Dad didn’t hold back when it came to putting it ALL over me. His hand easily slid under my bikini top and made sure that he covered every square millimetre.

“Got to get them hard so that I don’t miss a bit.”

Was dad’s excuse for squeezing and pulling my nipples. His excuse for putting his hand down the front of my thong, finger fucking me a little and rubbing my clit was that thong was see-through and that the sun would burn me through it.

“It doesn’t work like that dad.” Mum said, “hurry up and finish Sam off, I need some of that.”

I don’t know if that was mum’s way of telling dad that she wanted him to fuck her as soon as possible, or she was telling him to make me cum quickly.

Whatever it was dad didn’t leave my clit until I’d cum. That was the first time that I’d cum standing up and I had to concentrate to stop my legs giving way. Dad just held my pussy until the pleasure had passed.

Then he slapped my bare butt and told me to get going. As I walked down the little road I looked back, mum and dad were nowhere to be seen.

On the way to the pool I smiled at one man who had a good look at me as we walked in opposite directions.

At the pool I looked around and found a sun lounger. There was one on it’s own between a couple of teenage girls and a couple of teenage boys. Both pairs of teenagers appeared to be ignoring the other pair.

As I laid-out my towel then sat down I felt the thong bottoms pull in between my pussy lips. I ignored it.

I lay on my back, in the reclining position, looking around at everyone there. I was glad that mum had bought me some sunglasses so that I can look at people without them knowing.

One of the teenage boys was looking at me while talking to his mate. Opposite me at the other side of the pool was a lonely looking boy, about my age or maybe a little older. He was tapping away on a tablet and ignoring everyone. I couldn’t see a lifeguard but I saw a sign saying that there wasn’t one and that swimmer’s safety was their own, or their parents responsibility.

There weren’t many adults there but 2 of the women were topless.

I lay back and reflected on what had happened to me and my body over the last year. I still wanted to do the things that I did as a boy but I was now a girl; I wanted to do girly things as well.

I looked over to the topless women, one was rubbing suntan lotion on her front and as she did her tits she rolled and tweaked her nipples. I slid my hands up the inside of my bikini top and did the same.

“That was nice.” I thought and wondered if I could / should go topless. After all that bikini top was pretty useless. It had slipped off my tits a few times already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.