The Village Called Cmnf - Cover

The Village Called Cmnf

by Vanessa Evans

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: The village that still practices so really old traditions including the young women not wearing clothes and the annual sacrifice of a 14 year old girl.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Yes it’s an unusual name for a village, but there again there are other villages around with unusual names as well. I know of one called Cumcum, one called Sexhow, one called Bikini and another called Climax so why shouldn’t ours be called CMNF?

Our village wasn’t always called CMNF, it used to be called ‘Dead End’, but in 1969 the villagers decided to change it and they went through all the legal requirements and got it changed. The district council had to approve the change and a couple of the old-timers in the village tell us that it was amusing at the council meeting listening to the boring farts questioning the strange, proposed name. Those who did know what the acronym stood for just sat there supporting the request with smiles on their faces and not explaining what the meaning was.

You see, CMNF lives up to its new name, just about all the females who have reached puberty are naked just about all the time that they are are in the village, only putting clothes on if they have to go out of the village or the weather is bad. One thing that I should tell you at this stage is that the village is in a big valley with only one way in or out, a little, dead-end road, hence its original name. On the village signpost it does have ‘FKA Dead End’ under CMNF. As a result, we get very few visitors, the main ones being the delivery vans, and we haven’t yet come across one delivery driver that has complained about what he saw.

Do we have problems with the law I’m sure that you are wondering? No, nudity isn’t illegal, only lewd behaviour. What’s more, the local policeman lives in the village and his wife and daughter live the nude life.

Lewd behaviour? Well, I guess that that’s up to interpretation and if anyone complains – which no one ever does. Our local policeman interprets it in a different way to most policemen because it is a common sight to see girls masturbating or having sex with other girls, or young men, in and around the village. The policeman’s attitude is that as long it’s consensual and no one is getting hurt then it’s not a problem.

Why are all the girls naked? No has really been able to definitely explain this tradition but the belief is that it goes back to medieval times where a number of still practised traditions come from. It all started when groups of marauding thugs would rape and pillage the village. The number of villagers declined as the thugs killed some of the villagers and abducted the young girls for their pleasure.

The villagers decided to take a young virgin and sacrifice her to the gods to ensure that the women folk of the village bore lots of healthy children to increase the numbers of fighters to safeguard the village.

After a couple of years the villagers realised that sacrificing a young virgin was counter productive to increasing the numbers of people in the village and the tradition changed to preparing the virgins for mating. They used a big cross with the young girl tied on it to introduce the virgin to all the males in the village in the hope that one of them would choose to mate with the girl on a regular basis.

The tradition was been that the girl would be the latest virgin girl to reach her teenage years, be it a girl who was born in the village or who has recently come to live in the village.

When I say ‘introduce the virgin to all males in the village’, the introduction was, still is, by means of the girl being tied spread eagle, naked to the cross and being paraded around the village. The parade would / does stop whenever a male wanted to sample the goods.

This used to result in an addition to the village population 9 months later and one of the males deciding that he had a new mate. These days things aren’t quite the same because of the contraceptive pill, and the sampling of the goods is restricted to cunnilingus and the resultant orgasmic pleasure of the young girl.

Although, in those days, these girls just about always got pregnant, the number of villagers still dwindled so they decided that the fertile womenfolk had to remain naked all the time to attract the attention of the men in the village. Finally they had found something that worked and the number of villagers increased; although that may have been down to the decrease in the number of marauding thugs around the same time.

The village elders started getting happy, along with everyone else in the village, and decreed that both the sacrificing and the girls / women being naked all the time would continue indefinitely.

The sacrifice ceremonies are always more popular when the girl(s) being sacrificed is a newcomers to the village rather than a girl(s) that has grown up in the village. For some reason the menfolk prefer a girl who isn’t expecting what happens.

As you will have gathered by now, the village celebrates a number of traditions and the sacrificing of a young virgin still happens every summer at the annual village fete and the girls / women being naked all the time keeps everyone happy.

Last years sacrifice was a bit unusual in that 2 village girls (Mandy and Annie) became 14 and both were sacrificed, the huge cross being wheeled around the village twice.

This year, no village girls reached the age of 14 and both Mandy and Annie were hoping to be sacrificed again. However, another 14 year old girl moved into the village at the end of July and qualified to be the sacrifice. There was a problem in that the girl (Donna) had moved into the village to live with her step father and step brother after her mother had died in a road accident.

The mother had brought up Donna in a very puritanical way and the idea of being naked at any time was VERY alien to Donna. However, George, her step father and Mike, her step brother did an amazing job of slowly introducing Donna to the nude way of life and just one month later, when the village fayre happened, Donna was just about comfortable with being naked with lots of other people around.

It helped that Donna had met the naked Mandy when her father had taken her to the swimming hole and they became friends, which was a good job because Mandy was to become one of Donna’s classmates at her new home school.

When Donna was called to the centre of the village green for the sacrifice ceremony she had no idea what was about happen to her, but within an hour, Donna had experienced 10 times more orgasmic pleasure than in the rest of her short life, and any embarrassment or humiliation about being naked in public that had remained in her was totally gone. She became just as much an exhibitionist as all the other girls in the village.

These aren’t the only traditions that are still practised, the pub has always been the centre of village life and some of the old traditions are still practised in there. The old, small women’s only room has been refurbished many times over the years and those refurbishment times are the only times that men are allowed in that room.

The room has one door to it and that leads directly outside, the idea being that women can come and go without the menfolk knowing. There are 3 holes in the wall between the women’s room and the rest of the pub, all 3 being curtained on the women’s side. The first hole is for paper drinks orders to be passed through to the bar and the drinks collected. All drinks for the women being free of charge.

The second, small hole is to the men’s toilet’s entrance room and is a glory hole.

The third hole, next to the second, is much bigger, the size of your average woman’s hips and on the women’s room side is a table the women can lay on their backs and slide their legs and lower torso through in the hope that a man will make use of her genitals for mutual pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.