The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 9: Making Sister Smile and More

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Making Sister Smile and More - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[More expose’ of the fact that I am a god of Nature]

I couldn’t get that nun off my back, the one who ran study hall first thing in the morning. She kept giving me the evil eye and making remarks about me, threatening me. The kid sitting behind me asked what was going on with her. “I don’t know man! She’s giving me the creeps.”

She had in the past freaked me out because of her comments, sometimes almost yelling, were as if she could read my mind. She was young and good looking actually. I wondered why she became a nun. But I had no other occasion to be around her at all. I wasn’t like I had familiarity with her.

Then finally one morning she announced I was going to have to stay after school with her. “We’ll see how smart you are then mister!” I didn’t say a word but just kept my head down.

I had to call my dad and tell him I had to stay late after classes and would he please let the print shop know what was up. How frustrating and I was going to lose hours of pay too. I was actually wanting to know what was going on with her anyhow. I’d have to confront her face to face. I wanted answers. She wasn’t dealing with a teenage kid actually, just seemed so.

I showed up in home room after my last class and there was no one in the room other than her. When I walked in she looked at me and held up a finger as if to tell me to wait. She was marking papers or something. So I stood there for some time. Finally she got up and pointed at me as if I was supposed to follow her as she gathered up her things and walked out the door, briskly down the hall and to the door leading down to the boiler room. I didn’t like that.

We descended the stairs, not a word spoken and then through the double fire doors wide entrance to the boiler room. It was dark and there was little light except one over the janitor’s desk. She turned around and focused on me having picked up a long oak pointer like they used in class acting threatening with it.

“I’m going to teach you, give you what you deserve. I’m not going to allow you to upset the class further.” I didn’t say anything. “You wait,” she demanded as she left the room leaving me standing there.

I started to take off my clothes, all of them, no prompt from her. I wanted to upset her intentions, her method, cause her to question what was going on. I stood there in the altogether and waited.

The janitor came by and discovering me paused for a moment studying me and then he smiled and chuckled to himself as he walked into another area.

She came back bustling with some things in her hands and stopped short when she saw me. But she continued. To maintain her threatening posture with that pointer she now pointed it at the floor in front of her as if telling me to stand close. She didn’t make any remark about me being naked and I loved doing that hoping to upset her. She was indeed getting more nervous.

“Hurry up. Come and stand here on this mark on the floor.” There was no mark on the floor evident but I stood closer than she’d indicated and she was focused on my crotch as she rolled up her sleeves. I couldn’t believe she was apparently unaffected by my self imposed nudity.

She donned some surgical gloves from the things she’d brought back with her. She snapped the rubber like she was making me focus on that and the mystery of why she was putting those on.

She lifted the pointer and grinned at me evil then used it to push my penis aside as if she was trying to frighten me. “Turn around.” I did. “Bend over. MORE!” She was reminding me of my first day in the milking parlor and Lilly’s next moves but I had so much experience in that I was way ahead of her. Then I felt her pushing into my rectum obviously the reason for the gloves. “I am going to make you very uncomfortable and I want you to promise me you will behave better from now on or I’ll make it worse. I pushed out at my anus making it easier to stick her fingers in and I heard her breath in as if almost a gasp.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I didn’t respond, just bent over further. “MMMmmmmm-Hmmmm, you think you’re smart.” She pushed in more and whacked me with her pointer. I remained calm and moved my butt back into her. She pulled out and I felt what was probably more fingers pushing back in and I laughed. That really pissed her off which brought a couple more whacks and twisting in my anus. She actually growled.

“I’m warning you!”

Please Wait while image loads

[Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would be happening to me in the hands of a nun but it was The Dairy Of Desire revisited]

She was getting really frustrated. Finally she pulled her fingers out and in a huff told me to turn back around. I did. I moved up really close to her with a massive erection pushing against her and she jumped back focusing on that. I moved more forward and she moved back some more. The next move on my part caused her to grab my penis with both hands and just hold on to it as she glared at me. She had no words. She was wrestling with a big penis as if it was life threatening. Little did she know my ejaculations could be just that.

“Sister will you please tell me why you focus on me in study hall and make claims I don’t understand. I don’t know what I’m doing to upset you.” “I’ll tell you why as soon as you do what I say.”

I waited for more instructions and she continued to stare at my penis as if she was still alarmed. She must have noted the size of things. She was even more nervous now as it spurted on her.

Please Wait while image loads

There was a long protracted moment of silence. I waited and waited as she twitched and held on to me. Finally I reached to pick away her hands away. “What do you think you’re doing?” “Frankly sister I want to know why you are picking on me. So I’m going to masturbate myself. I may as well as long as I’m naked. It feels nice and I need some answers. You can stop me therefore before I have an orgasm.”

So I continued to stare down and slowly stroked until I was breathing heavier. Now I had a bigger erection getting stiffer. “That’s sinful. You stop that; you stop that now!” “This is not a sin. This is freedom. This is NATURAL. I want to think about you now instead of the other way around. I want you to know something about me that is not known or known by very few.”

I stopped masturbating and focused on her. “I am a god of Nature.” Her mouth dropped open and she quietly gasped. “I have come back from the future to relive my time here at school. Primarily the purpose of my being here is to deal with you, you’re so unhappy, and to make your outlook on life so much better. Your sad will is affecting all the students and your future is a better one, so much better if you will let it happen. I’m from the future and the future is very much different. You would love it there, so much love, diversity and sharing.” Please understand, no hatred.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about but I brought you down here to punish you.” “Okay. If I agree to not fight you in this punishment you intend to inflict I want you to promise me something.” “What?” “I want you to have sex with me here because I’m going to show you real love which will only help strengthen your vows.” I started masturbating in earnest.

She watched and didn’t say anything as I kept stroking until some gizem started to come. Her eyes got wider. I put gizem on my fingers and I wiped it on my lips and tongue, approached her to lean forward and give her a kiss on her lips. She jerked at first but then pushed herself to me slightly and I put more on my fingers to touch her lips and give her a better taste. She paused with a jerk and them tasted her lips and softened yet I knew she was still confused.

I put my hands on both sides of her neck and continued to kiss her with tongue deep passion. I whispered, “Punish me sister, do it so we can make love.”

She was obviously shaken from the experience but she pulled herself together and motioned for me to bend over in front of her. I did. She touched me with her pointer, then put it down, then used her hands to feel my body and she kind of patted me in what I suppose was a faux spanking. So I groaned and moaned and she did it some more when suddenly I reached, took her right hand as I stood up, pulled it around to place it around my penis and gripped. I slowly turned toward her. She was wide eyed and really paying attention.

I took her other hand and put it on my chest. I kissed her again and again, took more gizem and put it on my tongue to deep kiss her so she could again taste me. Then I sat her up on the janitor’s desk top and pushed her back to begin taking off her habit which was quite involved. More kissing and I asked her, “Will you please help me get rid of the clothes so we can both share the happiness” and she did, she started to disrobe.

She was completely quiet.

I helped her after she began to remove articles and she hesitated when we were down to her underwear but I pulled her bloomers down and off before I started the cunnilingus. Folding her legs back up and spreading I kissed her vagina, deep inserted my tongue and with two fingers started masturbating her as I gently worked lifting and thumbed her G Spot. “You have everything you need to come up to my realm for love sister. Because I’m a god of Nature I am completely safe for you to consume me and this penis is magic made for me by my sister nymph goddesses, deities, which prompted Rose to appear.

Sister swallowed so hard I was glad my penis wasn’t in her mouth. But her entire habit was removed aside from her head piece and she had a great body. I figured she would.

Rose began kissing her while I did her vagina and she had not had time to be too upset by the appearance of Rose out of nowhere. “Rose, sister is going to punish us, give us a spanking so we are going to make love to her for doing that. Rose picked sister up, sitting her up and I laid across her lap so she could continue giving me a spanking which actually was Sister Virgin Amelia fondling me all over, everywhere. “Sister you can stick your fingers in my anus if you like doing that.”

I wanted her to be comfortable with it because if all went well Rose was going to do the same thing to me.

Eventually what resulted in our having fun was Rose sticking her hand up through my anus as I fucked sister so my penis would do tricks and the gizem bubbled, sizzled and was frankly quite a holy event. She was in another place of passion and she had faith in me from then on.

We had her spank us some more resulting in more fucking and penis tricks up inside her, then spanking again and she was so well fucked I thought we were going to have to carry her out of the basement.

That was my only experience in the boiler room other than all the other times we had sex down there when the janitor came around to watch us doing our thing. Rose erased his memory of the events afterward and we were set to fuck some more the next time giving him his first experience each time and he was very happy.

“Sister Virgin Amelia” she kept calling herself, using her given name except we knew she was no virgin anymore.

Please Wait while image loads

After we’d become lovers I asked her why she kept calling me out in lieu of doing that to any other students. “I knew there was something about you and I didn’t know how to find out just what it was. I was aroused by you mysteriously, you know, even in the past two years. It took a lot of courage to tell you in front of class you were going to stay after with me. I hoped the other kids didn’t get the idea I wanted to have sex with you. I have my vows and I was afraid of sinning. I see now how love is the higher power and you are amazing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.