The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 5: Crotch Kissing Revealed

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Crotch Kissing Revealed - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[There are indeed places worse than planet Earth out there far more violent and crude]

I brought Rose and Dweedember, Serial Number with us when we drove home to see my family. Luckily time was skewed so I hadn’t been absent for too much Earth time. I jumped out of Sylvia’s rig and ran into the house to prepare my wife for our visitors so she wouldn’t be too surprised.

“I love you. How are the kids?” “The kids are with the sister nymphs. They’re taking them on a realm ride and they love that. They keep asking when they can go with ‘Sisses’ again. So cute!” “Listen, I have three quests to introduce you to. One is Rose who happens to be related to the sister nymphs. I found her on a ranch on a planet completely flat, so strange. Come over by the window and take a look.” “Oh wow, she’s gorgeous. Is she the most beautiful of all of them or what? Related huh? Okay. Wait! Who are the other two? They are WAY different.”

I explained about Dweedember and Serial Number being food for other cultures. She was shocked. “I did something bad, dumb, got in trouble with Fern. I interfered in sneaking them away with us to save them and that’s against the Rules of Balance. Fern says they’ll fix it but I have to learn my lesson. Altruism is what almost got the sisters annihilated.” “I know. you are one who fucked them up to transition saving them.” “Well, both of those two, our other two guests, are on the lamb being sought after and I have to give them cover to hide for a while. They were supposed to be eaten by crude cultures we ran into when we were transitioning around randomly for fun. That wasn’t smart, turns out. I barely knew what I was doing but transitioning for kicks is the most fun I have ever had. It’s awesome.”

“What do you mean, ‘eaten’?” I explained about the two who were killing Dweedember with sex. “She almost died. They kill their next meals with sex so the meat isn’t spoiled before they eat them.” I also told her about the battle in the ring where Rose tricked them and I shot them with gizem, huge ejaculations, to break up the fight so we could transition away and escape to another planet. Long story short, she goes by ‘Serial Number’, my choice, because she doesn’t even have a name and is merely livestock raised as food for creatures from another galaxy. It’s really rough out there. She was in the ring with a horrible looking creature with huge fangs and three tails. Supposedly if she won the fight she would be set free but it was all lies and she would have been eaten later after getting drunk at a party thrown in her honor for her success ultimately making her tastier. “Oh my GAWD, that’s horrible. Bring them in now. Poor things!”

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh my GAWD you are all just so beautiful. Come in and please sit. We’ll have something to drink and we’ll talk all about you. I want to know everything.”

My wife was elated to have guests from somewhere so far away, some universe she couldn’t imagine. She didn’t yet quite embrace exactly what and who they were. She jumped up, got them mugs and poured coffee, put warm cookies she’d just made in front of them then came around and gave each a hug. Dweedember (on the right in the image) put her head down and shivered, whimpered and my wife hugged her again. “What’s the matter sweetheart?” “I don’t know what to do,” she said. “Are you really so nice, so real? Aren’t you going to eat me?” “Oh honey,” my wife kissed her on the cheek.” “You are so marvelous. Look at you. Beautiful and I don’t understand, can’t imagine anyone ever be awful to you. Now you make yourself to home here. This is for you. And you Serial Number. You are as cute as anything I can imagine and we have to do something about giving you a real name, a beautiful name that suits you. Now you two stand up and let me look at you. This is just amazing, such beautiful skin.”

My wife was being herself, a hay day of caring and she was dealing with something very hard for her to imagine. And then she focused on Rose and she got tears in her eyes. “Rose! You’re a sister nymph as sure as any. You have come home. Do you know that? Are you happy?”

I’d not seen Rose so affected this way before, ever. She was always the logic like Fern. But my wife was melting her heart and I don’t think she’d ever experienced anything like that before. When I told my wife about how she had to defend herself against all males on the ranch her entire life she just threw her arms around her, hugged for long moments and kissed her on the cheek. “Yes, you ARE home now and with your sisters as well. We don’t know how you ended up on that ranch out there in the universe but here you are and here you are for good. We have so much to talk about. Just wait until your sister nymphs get back in a bit.”

It was a celebration prompted just like that. We broke out the wine and we stayed up to the wee hours just yacking and laughing and hearing their stories, some so sad and others not so much. “I’m going to make sure you Dweedember and you Serial Number are safe for all time. I’m going to! And you can feel safe now. What do you want to be called Serial?”

It was decided everyone would submit ideas and it would be her decision as to what name she would be forever. She was so taken with all of it I could tell she was a bit overwhelmed. “Don’t worry about it right now. Time will tell us what’s what and we’ll relax and you’ll see what a beautiful place Earth is.”

We all slept together that night, five of us in the big bed upstairs. It was the same bed my wife routinely made love to the sister nymphs and it had a nature all its own, an aura of love. Dweedember slept so hard as did our cute serial number and my wife kept going on about how beautiful they were. And true, they were really gorgeous creatures from the depths of space and other realms.

At breakfast we celebrated again with the sister nymphs as they surrounded Rose with love. It was so special. I told them about Hawaii and being accepted into a large local family of Hawaiians, made special by all their love calling me their “brave haole virgin with a big one”. This occasion brought back favorite memories of wonderful times like the present needing to be shared. And my wife couldn’t help but keep asking time and again who would ever even ponder eating “someone as special as, my two girls,” what my wife began referring to them as. “Ther’re just too beautiful.”

I took Dweedember and Serial Number outside the house while the sister nymphs got to know Rose better and we walked up the hill through the orchard. I wanted to talk to them about how it was going for them, all the new surroundings, the completely changed environment with safety and love for them. It had to be shocking. And I knew they were going to need a lot of psychological help with it, new adapting. They were going to need more help than I could organize in my head at the moment.

For starters I asked them about how they felt about clothing and they talked about the fact they didn’t have any, never, didn’t know about that at all. “I’m livestock and livestock don’t wear clothes. My job is god of Nature and as livestock I help people, any and everybody needing sex. I’m the safe lover of goddesses, the nymphs. That’s my sole purpose in life.” Both of them, especially Dweedember, were not comfortable with clothes because they’d never ever dealt with that. “ I don’t know,” said Serial Number. “It all seems weird and I wouldn’t like the feel, kind of trapping me in. I like the way I am, the way I’ve always. I have nothing to cover up or hide.”

They were what they were and they wanted to stay that way. “Well, let’s leave that for now. We’ll work on that. I know! We can make you two my personal assistants and then your non attire will make sense. Can I call you livestock as well without giving you bad dreams? All three of us together and free. They won’t be able to tell the difference between us.” The two of them just laughed at my comparison.

At first they were a little nervous because they were in fact livestock before, meaning they were destined to be eaten. But now my “livestock” was different because it was me, my status which made me a god and they could ride along being my goddesses for sure. “Wouldn’t you like to be goddesses?” They did. “You are in fact goddesses. There’s no changing that and being how you are now like me, your beauty will keep you goddesses always.”

I knew we had a solution and I would love to have them with me constantly because my goal was to see them safe and adapted. Yes I worried about the state of all others still trapped in their original fate but I couldn’t help that and never wanted to cause imbalance again.

I even gave thought to another realm where I existed, The Dairy Of Desire. I never intruded there because there was no necesity and it would be simply bothersome. But my new friends could also fit in there very well. Something to think about. The Swill sisters had attended parties at Sylvia’s and made love to me, not the other me but Me-Me. I loved thinking about them.

We walked back down to the house and they marveled at the high snow capped mountains in the distance. All the surroundings in the low lands were green with tall evergreen trees. I had a time coaxing them to come down the hill and I had to smile at the precious wonder of their wonder. It was hard to put myself in their minds so absolutely different. I kept falling in love with their vulnerability and there need for awareness, ease of mind. And who wouldn’t want them to have that.

“Hey!” Suddenly a familiar voice called out. Immediately my two companions were hugging close. My neighbor, the Chief, was standing on his side of the fence smoking a cigarette and acting casual until he realized what he was looking at. It usually took several moments for his mind to organize. “What the GAWDAMN hell have you got with you there?” And just as he noticed us Judy his wife was in our space too, as usual. She was always lurking around.

I told my two “goddesses” it was alright. “They are our neighbors and they are gruff but okay.” I guided them closer to the fence and hoped for a short conversation.

Since becoming god of Nature Judy was always trying to get really cozy with me, trying for what I’m not sure and yet yes I figured she wanted sex. I wasn’t going there in her particular case. I wanted moreso to keep the peace. “Who are these persons?” asked Judy. “They are my new goddesses, assistants in my new work.”

My neighbors really scrutinized in their conspiracy laden minds how looking at three naked people on the other side of the fence was anything but normal. “What do they do,” queried the Chief as he field stripped the tiny butt of his smoked out cigarette.

Please Wait while image loads

Serial Number was clinging to me from behind and Dweedember was right beside her. “They are from another realm and two universes away loaned to us in order to get our work organized.” “They’re from where?” “It is a long story and I’ll explain it to you later but two separate planets I transitioned to. They are specialists in what they do and are a welcome addition to our work.”

As usual the Chief furled his brow and pushed his hat back while he thought. “Hey, you need to come to the coffee shop in the morning. You haven’t been for quite a while,” he said. “I know. Okay I’ll get down as soon as I can, been away for a while picking up my new assistants.”

The both of them were really checking us out as we bid goodbye and kept going down the hill. This time my two new goddesses were more than willing to ignore the beauty around them so we could get away from the neighbors. “What was that thing burning in his fingers,” asked Serial... “It’s called a cigarette and they are no good for you, bad for your health.” “But he was doing it.” “Yes he was and some people don’t understand the dangers plus it is addictive.” “That makes no sense.” “You are right about that and some things here on Earth don’t make sense. Humans are sometimes strange like that.”

Back at the house I had a talk with my wife telling her what Dweedember, Serial Number and I had come up with and she thought it a good idea. “Those poor things have so much to adjust to and if you have them with you as your goddess assistants that will teach them a lot and calm their worries. And as we go along we can work on changes that need to be made in time. This is good,” said my wife. “I love you so much,” I said. “You are amazing, almost supernatural.” “Well you better make love to me soon pardner. I need more of that, just you and I alone. And besides, if the sisters are willing to take care of the kids and let us have a little time how about transitioning us somewhere we can have the ocean, a beach just to ourselves?”

“Oh and by the way we ran into Judy and the Chief up on the hill.” “Oh no. How did they act?” “I told them I had two new assistants, goddesses and I told them they were from another realm and two universes away. You should have seen the look on their faces!” My wife loved that. “Maybe we’ll have some more fun messing with them, like when Siza was fucking the Chief on the sly and driving Judy nuts trying to catch them.”

So after some time getting to know the new members of our team better and enjoying the pleasures we all had playing with each other, now 7 sister nymphs, two new assistants plus my wife and I, when the kids were in school we did party and why not?

My sister nymphs were teaching Dweedember and our serial number all sorts of tricks getting to know the new world around them. They all transitioned around but remained invisible to tour the world they now lived in. It was wonderful fast track education and both of my new cute goddesses were so involved and thrilled to find another side of life not horrifying.

Life now was safe, such a new and strange wonder for them to behold. I was thrilled. And every time we got a chance to be alone I wanted to find out what they thought, how they were, happy, getting used to things? But we always ended up making love because that was something they could do with me bringing them so much pleasure, the new found thrill of sex they didn’t even know about before. And we fucked otherwise every minute we could because now it seemed always to be on their mind.

I wasn’t complaining. Two new students to be taught favorite things sexual? They didn’t even know my penis was like no other on planet Earth but it was okay because they would never experience another one, likely, and if they did they weren’t going to want anything but mine.

My wife got a charge out of their new found horniness. She teased me constantly because to my “assistants” she let it be known it was okay for them to do me whenever/wherever. “He has to by his job description. You let me know if he refuses because I’ll stand there and watch to make sure he does a good job, an excellent fuck.”

She opened Pandora’s Box for more fucking than we could have ever expected from two former livestock raised to be food. They were not shy about doing it no matter what and I left it up to my wife to carefully set some rules for social distancing.

It got so we couldn’t take them anywhere. They were always cornering me for a fuck. Good thing I was infertile but my wife had to give them a serious talk about the birds and bees. Turns out, however, nobody human on Earth could impregnate them and for what reason we never found out. So, they were safe to fuck too. Needless to say life was very interesting and local folks were concerned about their teenage sons getting sex education from my assistants. How could a guy turn down a gorgeous but strange looking horny naked girl. We promised to keep a handle on things.

Whew, more reasons for me never to get loose with transitioning for kicks.

But I teased them all a bit to rile up some fever when it seemed the sex drives were cooled down to neutral. My roaming hands in a butt crack or a nipple rub got results and we were doing it whatever the circumstances. My wife would get after me for doing that but it proved fun when Judy was snooping around.

As casual as anything and purposely I’d be doing our serial number and even Dweedember where Judy could see us. That really bugged her. Finally she got up enough courage to approach quietly little by little.

At first I’d ignore her doing it out by their chicken coup along the fence line. Then I mentioned in passing as if I was conversing with the girl I was fucking, “It’s so nice out I think I’ll leave it out, but then even better, in and out and in and out.” I was remembering John back at the dairy and his chant he used when Lilly and I were fucking.

Then I took liberty to start talking, recognizing the fact she was very close.

“I’m showing my assistants how to do this because they had not done it on their planet. I don’t know how they created more of themselves but I want them to understand everything about life on Earth. Otherwise I would never, you understand.” And I’d continue on with more moaning and groaning until an eventual orgasm with controlled ejaculation. When that happened I noted how Judy got all aroused and had to leave to cool off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.