The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 2: The Story of Rose’s Planet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Story of Rose’s Planet - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Rose and I transitioned, something worrying me endlessly although I tried my hardest to keep calm and give an air of self confidence. But I didn’t know for sure where we would be going. My responsibility for Rose’s safety weighed heavy because I’d fallen in love.

I knew I was foolish, Rose being a deity an all. She hardly needed me.

When transitioning alone I was cavalier; it was simply fun. I felt no need for worry and as it turns out I found Rose and she was the perfect jewel I never expected. Fucking her is golden. If I was trolling for love I’d landed my dream.

Please Wait while image loads

I know. I know!! I’m married with kids but they understand; you understand? I’m livestock. You know any married livestock? I doubt it.

Anyway, here we were transitioning again and it seemed unlike any I’d previously done. In other words it’s different when you have a separate entity with separate goals in life and so forth trying to master the same thing. Nothing we did seemed to follow “The” plan.

Please Wait while image loads

She’d transitioned before with me but just the once. I believe, no, I know she had instincts not available to me. I was to actually become entirely her student in this effort. And like I said she’d not done it before while growing up at the ranch. Apparently all we knew how to do together was fuck. FUCK! So we just landed and fucked for a while. It was good to be with my new partner and so serene.

Please Wait while image loads

[And just for the record, a Nectar Cycle review, this was duplex cycling which allowed two sister nymphs to suck and fuck with me like out behind the barn training in the mud and poop, shock treatment for the city kid arriving at the dairy, stripped naked and almost immediately fucked for the first time in his life]

We did some Nectar Cycle for long periods at the ranch and it was very good for her. I felt so proud of myself for introducing it. Fucking and sucking, the work of gods. We linked and we could hear the angels singing, we swore we could. And Rose was such a gremlin. She would poke me in the ribs after I got sucking and ejaculations going in perfect rhythm. I’d get shot in the face with a spurt of nectar made worse by her burst of laughter. “I swear Rose. If you had an anus I’d stick me in there to goose you!” “HAH! I’ll bet you would too and I’d have teeth in mine so wouldn’t that be interesting.” We spent so much time laughing, teasing each other.

“How about we just spin the wheel and transition around to see what we can see like a site seeing vacation. What do you say? Are you up for something like that?” “Sure but you have to promise me something.” “What?” “Every time we land somewhere you have to let me fuck you no matter what the circumstances. You feeling brave?” “I’ll take your dare and let’s anti up on this a bit. Make it a bet. Hmmm?” “What?” “We’ll do it and then we get to choose who or what the other one has to fuck as well before we move on. You brave enough for that?” “You know I’ll get even with you for this,” she said. “ARE YOU UP TO IT?” I grabbed and gave her a hug waiting for the answer. She grabbed me around the middle and stuck fingers up my anus. “HEY!” She kept it up and it was not comfortable. “NO FAIR! I can’t do that to you. Really. Are you up for the dare or not?”

Please Wait while image loads

[Images of the past, interrogation came to mind, and I felt worry for Rose being forced to fuck something unsavory or scary; did I need to worry or not]

Please Wait while image loads

Rose removed her hand from my anus, thank goodness, and she dropped to suck on my penis. I don’t know why but it was so good. She did it until I ejaculated and it really drained me as she aimed it at the sky and laughed hysterically. “ARE YOU UP FOR IT?” I kept asking. She slid her vagina down on my erection to enjoy the last surges and finally said, “Yeah but you’re going to wish you hadn’t. You know that. You don’t dare a nymph you foolish boy.”

Oh well. I ejaculated big again because she was so awesome and we both bathed in gizem for a while. I tried not to think about the previous banter.

We got ready to take our next trans-span voyage. I was hoping for the best possible destination wishing could garner. I’d maybe not been quite so creative as I should.

All I knew about transitioning was willing it and thinking about a destination. This time we weren’t supposed to think about any destination and end up wherever. And if I’d been any good at it already I never would have found Rose although I think the sisters had something to do with that. And being the worry wart I thought about what might happen if I happened to find another gorgeous nymph, what would Rose think or do?”

Please Wait while image loads

[The above reminded me of an old birthday wish, souls flying off into the ethers maybe something like a transition?]

Away we went into the quantum nowhere attached and doing the Nectar cycle so we were embraced to give ourselves some false sense of safety, to land wherever already fucking.

Please Wait while image loads

I guess I was first to reach cognition when I saw two lady creatures working on one female who was different, appeared dominated upon in almost a kind of torture sex. I kissed Rose quickly and we remained silent as the trio kept moaning and making noise. They were obviously in passion. But none of it completely made sense.

It went on for some time and the poor lady in the middle seemed to be getting weaker. “What are you looking at?” the largest of the three said having finally noticed us. “Where did you come from?” She stared at my penis now that Rose and I were finally uncoupled. “We have transitioned from a flat planet and we are simply traveling around on vacation,” I said. I wondered if ‘Vacation’ was a dumb term to use and Rose gave me a funny look. “What are you doing to her,” asked Rose.

“This is how we kill them before we prepare them to eat. We get to have our way getting our rocks off, you know? We don’t ever kill them right out because that ruins the meat. We love em up and then they taste better.” “What kind of creature is she?” “She’s a Dweed. They are supposed to be like deities but we eat em anyway. We don’t like them otherwise.” Rose thought for a bit as they continued with their work.

“Okay,” said Rose. “I have a bet placed with this guy and he promised to fuck the first thing I decided to make him do as soon as we transitioned to wherever and this is The Wherever. So he has to fuck her, the one your going to eat, that is before you eat her. Like right now.” “Uh, I’m not sure that won’t spoil the meat.” “Oh better than that it will improve the meat a whole bunch and I mean that,” said Rose. The two upper handed controlling darker creatures looked at each other for long moments. “Hey!,” said Rose. “Look at the size of his penis and balls. He injects the meat with a huge amount of meat tenderizer and spices and lets that soak so you get the best of all worlds. This I’m serious about. And you cannot yet imagine how good what comes out of his penis tastes, but you will.

We’ll stick around and the share the meal too since I’m providing his gizem for free.”

I gave Rose a look and thought “Holy SHIT!” I didn’t know Rose all that well and this was completely out of my realm. She just winked at me.

The two separated from the victim and she was almost unable to move, so weak, but Rose helped her up and they came to me as Rose showed the lady creature what she wanted her to do. She wanted her to suck my penis and I got the gist immediately. What a genius idea. This creature had long ears and was some kind of nymph I thought. Rose seemed to know a lot more about her.

She sucked on my penis and it was sex so amazing. I almost immediately started ejaculating and the gizem was running out of the corners of her mouth as she began to smile. almost laughing. It was truly odd when she started to suck she felt cold but within moments her mouth got very warm and her eyes lit up. Rose held her as if she was coming back to life.

Once that was accomplished Rose told me to fuck her and the lady creature seemed very willing as she rolled around and immediately pointed her butt at me. I got the impression she was a kind of wild animal. None of us talked. I just stuck my penis in her and immediately she started fucking me like crazy. I was going to have a huge orgasm suddenly. This was sex to die for or maybe I should say, “Not to die for.”

The two simple minded ones watched non plussed and I started to black out. Rose got behind me and grabbed my shoulders for aiming purposes so when I pulled out and let go the gizem rocketed in volume sizzling and hit the two hungry ones knocking them for a loop. The following ejaculations did the same, more damage and nobody was moving on the receiving end of penis as in being knocked out cold.

Please Wait while image loads

[Surely you remember the tattoo parlor and the giant orgasm that knocked out two loggers stone cold]

Oddly our new fuck buddy was as calm as she could be and Rose told her we had to go, “Get out of here before they eat you.” But she wasn’t stressed, still facing possible death, but we, Rose and I, sure had to get the hell out of there fearing reprisals from such crude creatures. They were bound to be mad after strangers messed with their next meal.

Please Wait while image loads

We had no idea what would happen once they woke up. Rose was supposed to fuck something but this was not the time to keep our bet although we did arrive in the state of fucking as in Nectar Cycle and Rose got up, went over quickly to sit on the face of the big one and she actually had an orgasm on her. “Okay, now let’s go,” she said. I readily took that as the qualifier.

Please Wait while image loads

Transition was so weird. This time we would see passing scenes but only some times clear, mostly blurry. They were usually something ethereal Earth like or whatever, like that. The above I guess was supposed to be heavenly although I figure I was already in heaven so ... what?” Coupled again as we traveled, now three, I was sucking the Nectar on our new friend’s nipple while fucking Rose and it worked. You remember the following image from above.

Please Wait while image loads

Apparently she was some kind of nymph from somewhere and she made love to the extreme. This Nectar Cycle was as good or better than any I remembered. I wanted to keep her in my camp. “Why the hell would anybody want to eat such a fine nymph? That’s crazy.” Rose reached around and simply put two fingers into my anus during the ride and she twisted them most of the time. She knew what she was doing, obviously, and I would ask her about that eventually, how she knew about that.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh fuck! What is this?” I said to Rose immediately upon arriving in a new place. It was like a boxing ring surrounded with animals? There were strange creatures about to maybe box or wrestle. I didn’t know what. Rose didn’t know either but the new friend was aware. “What is this?” asked Rose.

There was a delay of talking and then our new fuck friend said,” This is kind of like where we were before. The one with the tail is from another galaxy where they eat us for food just like the place we came from. But here they don’t first fuck their food. The food has to fight for her freedom and win but if she loses she’s eaten on the spot and the animals love it. Unlike the last place they love their meat ruined with all the anxiety but these creatures from other galaxies just have no taste, will eat anything and especially if it’s their kill.”

I looked at Rose and said, “Well, we accomplished the first requirement in that we were fucking when we arrived, sort of, but yes. How the hell are we going to find something to fuck in this melee?” Rose looked at me, didn’t seem to have an answer. Somehow we were going to have to break into this event taking place and find some love. “Oh shit!”

Rose held up her index finger then went over to the ring and started talking to a rather large squirrel. I didn’t even want to think about what she was up to. But the squirrel gave her a serious look, took a slow draw on his cigarette and then nodded “Yes”. He said something to her, motioned for her to get up in the ring.

The one fighter, the one who looked more like us, came down out of the ring and directly to me to pick up my penis and indicate she was going to fuck me. I, surprised, wanted to know what was going to happen to Rose as she obviously was taking the place of this one gal. “You’re the one who is going to fuck me on the spot?” she asked. “What about Rose?” Then it dawned on me so I took the hand of the former fighter and I signaled our new fuck friend to quietly move off to the side of the ring on the level.

I whispered to our new transitioning fuck friend about sticking her fingers in my anus and working them around to improve my performance so she did. It was a test so I sucked on her fingers, moistening and she proceeded to stick them into me as I watched for the reaction on my penis. Sure enough it was good and my penis twirled and got bigger as the fighter looked up at me and smiled like she was very interested. I also noticed a big crow watching my penis but I was too busy to pay attention further.

I indicated for the fighter to get in front of me and bend over so I could put me in her. I hoped she had a vagina that worked. She did. I looked it over and even bent over to run my tongue around on it and it was like she had vacuum inside her because my tongue just breach into quickly all the way, felt so good slammed dunk. I didn’t think she tasted very good however but there was no time to worry about that.

The first round of the fight was about to begin. There was a bunch of lingo from the promoters talking it out to the crowd to excite them. The creature from the other galaxy was pushing herself into Rose and Rose was making some kind of magic because the creature was acting less and less bold each time she approached her. But I totally worried for Rose as I stuck my penis into the fighter at hand and we kept fucking.

That was a strange fuck as I was getting my part of the bet met but the worry and the anxiety I thought might cause me to lose my passion, no orgasm. This could be really bad for us. The two fighters now were circling one another and that ugly character from another galaxy was showing her fangs. “This was not good, NOT GOOD!” But my new fuck clamped down and undulated on my penis and WHOA! This was orgasm time - BIG time. “Fuck me - you’re great!” Again I thought, “Why the hell would eat someone who fucks this good? Makes NO sense!”

If they ate ladies who were star class fuckers I wondered about the rest of the females who maybe liked to eat them.

I groaned so loud it caught the attention of one of the promoters and she got a surprised look on her face. I yelled, “Here goes Rose!” and I let go I think the biggest surge orgasm ever-ever and ever. This was like the old county fair, and then some, out over the crowd too many repeat close order ejaculations to count. What was funny was the pressure and volume. It took that fighting cannibalistic ugly critter from another galaxy and almost sent her all the way back.

Wow! That was really something. And immediately animals attending got the taste of the gizem. All attention focused on that and nothing else. It was time to eat, rather gizem, and not our new friend or Rose! I was so proud of Rose, so brave she was.

Again, “WOW!”

Rose was with us in a flash, glad I understood what to do when she went into the ring and I grabbed our fuck pal and kissed the fighter goodbye wishing her luck and “Get the hell out of here.” Turns out she did but with us.

I looked at Rose with wonder on my face as we began to transition, this time all four. How were we going to accomplish the fucking bet with so many passengers riding on our wager?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.