The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 18: Transition: The Path Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Transition: The Path Home - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

SPONTANEOUS MILK HOUSE CLEANING

Please Wait while image loads

[Just an example of training and physical changes made to me during my first experience at the dairy]

There were instances of remembrance, out of order, and none of the ones where I was being trained at length. That was useless since I was a god of Nature and entirely the equal to the sister nymphs goddesses I had already saved before. Simply, fucking was my prime M.O.

And Mother Nature just got hornier extolling the wonders of human passion including anal sex. I became quiet proficient at butt fucking. I even lost my guilt about doing it. Actually if Mother Nature loved it, well, who would chastise the use of the anus for multi-tasking. I sure had mine well used to say the least.

Please Wait while image loads

I did get to meet Lois my groomer again. I fell in love with her all over again and she loved learning to fuck her contract show livestock. She certainly had never been involved in making love to any of her previous charges in grooming for an upcoming shows. I was to be the first two legged bull entry in a county fair livestock competition, again that is.

Please Wait while image loads

I probably mentioned I didn’t revisit all my human girl friends. However there were a few humans who needed to try me out. There were researchers doing “good science” wishing to test drive my orgasms since they were safe. For instance Ms. Jamison the dairy inspector doing routine calls required she do me with witnesses again for “good science”. She was duly resolved, that is well fucked. She was so pleased with the results she continued to give the dairy top rating. I also up ticked my time spent cleaning the milk house so we never ran the risk of a high bacteria count.

Just as during my first dairy experience she came back often, not requiring witnesses, to “re-inspect” while on duty in various locations on the dairy and even in the mud bath pond.

Please Wait while image loads

There was the head of the zoology department at the Agricultural Institute, state university, who traveled across state to observe my performance and his wife demanded she have a full service demonstration with me, again, for “good science”. It took about a half hour to complete her research while the county extension agent and his wife watched. The professor was a little beside himself. The results were quite positive however and the extension agent’s wife declared herself a research subject and we fucked some more.

Please Wait while image loads

And finally at the county fair the interest ran very high with a lot of fair goers getting a chance to hands on examine me the two legged champion ejaculator breeder supreme fucker.

Please Wait while image loads

[This person watching Lilly and Lois adding the final touches to me in the show barn stalls left her business card contact in hopes, later, if there was any chance with the lover of goddesses privately]

And after meeting and greeting one lady person after another hopeful with groping...

Please Wait while image loads

... that, which caused minor havoc at the demonstration of my performance, I fucked my sister nymphs for so many people in an overflow audience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.