The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

“BACK AT THE RANCH”

Please Wait while image loads

{Was Mother Nature suggesting I fuck an elephant? I didn’t dare ask but realized it was a symbolic statement referring to big fucking, exactly what that meant not sure.}

I spent the night with her in a luxurious bed entwined in so many positions inventing the sex and she decided to do the Nectar Cycle. I did it and it was obvious she was not able to do the cycling. Again I didn’t dare ask. So much for that but I knew she was capable of anal sex and DP? Wow. Let the penises poke where they may.

It was okay. I did my best to stay erect in her all night and was actually able to get some sleep but I found myself, at 3:00 A.M. standing in front of the loading dock as the guys filed out the doors on their way to the night pasture. They didn’t pay any attention to my presence and it was a bit chilly so I started moving immediately to get my blood flowing. I wondered when I would next get a chance to make love with Mother Nature.

Milking was underway and Lilly was teasing me with her body walking up and down between the stanchions and rubbing me to keep me aroused. I was honestly trying to do the work and be conscientious but every time she teased me one of guys would start fucking me from behind and she would just laugh at me threatening to whack my penis. This went on for no good reason, too frustrating followed by breakfast.

I walked to the farm house by myself right down the middle of the road hoping people would drive by and gawk at me. But no one came by. When I arrived in the kitchen the wife and Bernice both ignored me and I sat myself down, no offer of coffee or anything. When it came the food was terrible and when the guys arrived with Lilly they sat around me making fun and the wife brought them good food, smelled great. Finally I decided to lay down some law.

“I spent the night with Mother Nature. Did you know that?” They didn’t respond but Lilly had a concerned look on her face. “She’s going to teach me better how to be a god, some very interesting tools to have for sure.” I stared at them all in earnest. “She initiated the sex by giving me a blow job, a heavenly one so I gave her my very best cunnilingus, best EVER, and we commenced to fuck. We fucked all night long!” Long moments of silence followed. “Let me repeat. SHE GAVE ME A BLOW JOB and we fucked ALL NIGHT LONG!

“I’m going to save myself for her. She gets all my loving.

“I’m sick of your treatment of me. You all can kiss my ass and this little experiment is going to result in failure so that’s on you. You know what that means. Are you that stupid? Go ahead and kill me! I don’t care anymore. Why should I care? You have forsaken me for being too good ... TOO GOOD! Do you truly want me to hate all of you? Well?

“OH FUCK YOU!”

I got up and walked out on my way back to the bunk house to see if I could find any of my stuff. I was leaving. I didn’t care what the outcome would be. I had it in my mind I would head for the tattoo parlor and the Swills. This time they had yet to meet me but I would give them all my love.

What followed was a series of very strange events compressed, overlapping it seems. And the time line was not in order. Suddenly we were haying in the nearby fields and it was the same type of situation with the cons from the prison working, not working very well.

Please Wait while image loads

{Different than before Lilly wasn’t caring about threatening the cons to make them work harder, rather just messing with me making me look so vulnerable}

Please Wait while image loads

And the temporary help guys began to harass me thinking I was Lilly’s dumb sex slave. They began to surround me and push me around trying to start a fight. One guy took a swing at me and I ducked most of the blow. Then several started the grab at me so I grabbed one of the them and threw him back. In doing that, without realizing my strength, he flew about fifty or more feet through the air and smacked against the bale stack on the other truck knocking his wind out.

Suddenly all the cons drew back in fear so I growled at them and acted like I was advancing. They ran. I didn’t know where that strength came from but I picked up a bale, tossed it up with a good quick heave and it went up perhaps 40 feet. The twine on the bale broke, the hay caught wind and blew all apart, chaff and everything flowing in the breeze for quite a ways. “Cool,” I thought and gave those cons a dirty “don’t mess with me” look before going back to my truck which I never reached.

Again, Oddly, Suddenly I was at the heifer dehorning day work and standing between Gail and Linda the two students who helped me after I got branded first time. The whole same scenario played out and then came time for the son to trick me into getting into the chute. I don’t know why I was compelled to do that again but something was convincing me I had to let him brand me for the third time. It seemed as though there would some kind of reward waiting for me.

It was super painful but after the chute was released I got up, no emotions and turned to take the branding iron away from the guy working with the veterinarian. He was no match and I grabbed the son as he tried to fight me off. I threw him down on the ground with ease and screamed at him. “Now it’s your turn you ass” and I branded him on the butt, same place as me, right through his clothes.

He screamed and cried and couldn’t get out of my grip. It was tremendously strong. So strange. The people observing were in horror and I told them I wasn’t to be treated like that anymore. I gripped the son’s neck choking him as I easily stood him up and the look on his face was shear terror. “Don’t ever touch me again you son of a bitch. Do you realize you are fucking with a god?” I let him go. He limped off toward the manure sump.

Please Wait while image loads

I waved to Gail and Linda and asked them to follow me so we could go into the loafing shed. I told them we had made love in the past. “Do you remember?” They didn’t but they wanted to treat my burn, a shot with anti- biotic and conversation about who I was, why I was. I really wanted them to come back as they had in the past to make love to me.

Please Wait while image loads

From that point on all kept away, kept their distance, I guessed because I’d shown my odd new strength on two separate occasions. I really immediately needed to talk to my new fuck pal Mother Nature. She is who I was in love with now.

Something sudden of a presence change, the reality returned as I was in the milking parlor with the four sisters, evening milking, and there was an apparent change of mood. They weren’t being mean. They weren’t trying to act like they had when I was a kid on the first encounter with them which had left me bleeding. This was influenced by the fact they knew me, we had a lot of history and I was apparently now being treated as an equal.

We milked for a while but there was no fucking because I was not allowing it. In no way was I going to show them any love after what had happened. Certainly they knew Mother Nature had made love to me all night long and I wondered if the strange new strength I owned was intimidating to them.

Branch came to me and touched my shoulder. “We need to talk Tom.” I looked at her distrusting of any intentions she might have and didn’t answer her for a bit. She just remained standing near and finally I said, “What about?” “We need to start off on a new tack with our relationship.” “Would that happen to be an apology from you for how I have been treated? There’s no good reason why I’m still here. I should have walked off already. Being naked is who I am. I would be more uncomfortable walking down the road with clothes on. And I don’t have to fear the son or the old man. I’ve already proven I can toss them clear over the fence if they even come near. Apparently my status as god of Nature has risen to new levels. You want to try and stop me?”

The look in her eyes was not fear but rather sorrow. I could tell she felt deep loss because it was obvious I no longer loved her. “My sisters can apologize for their actions. I just want you to know I’ve not lost my love for you. How could I? You are as important to me as life itself. I can’t go on with you not loving me. That’s the truth.”

I looked, sighing, around at the other three and they were all watching. “Do any of you have anything to say to me? You know you have been part of this mistreatment.” They all came to surround me, not touching but alongside Branch. They seemed to share her sorrow.

“You know you are all gremlins by nature. You lost my trust. Now you are all just gremlins, period. I have no feelings for you. To think I should really put myself out there for you like I had before as a kid new at the dairy. You have to be kidding. Yes, I loved making love to you but as you know there had to be love in the process or I couldn’t ejaculate for you. YOU ALL KNOW THAT. So what the fuck do we do now?”

Branch didn’t look me in the eye but rather hung her head and began to talk. “Mother Nature is very powerful but her realm is this planet and the order that rules us includes all the realms. She can give you more power as she is doing right now but we must be saved using the rules realm wide just as before.

“You have caused this to happen and yet you are a human with caring in your spirit. That’s bred in, a natural thing for most humans. What you have done, for all intents and purposes, saving those females, is a work of your honest gracious heart. It is to be admired even if it creates imbalance. But now we are stuck between a rock and a hard place in the worst of terms. So we have ventured to display the mean traits of our gremlin ways and it is, was, wrong. I am sorry now I realize it. I want to win you back. You know that. Forgive our discretions. I beg you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.