The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 15: Dairy Time Revisited Yet Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dairy Time Revisited Yet Again - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

[Out looking for lost heifers]

I ran home, or rather I transitioned home to my family and I needed to explain about my new friends which I was loathe to because I didn’t want to disappoint my wife. She considered me pretty juvenile a good deal of the time and she was right. And I knew she would also be really skeptical about my new business plans with the Dairy Of Desire.

I was really happy to see Febe and Ember. They seemed really happy to be on Earth even though life was different to say the least. My wife said the Chief next door was more than interested in them asking them about his favorite conspiracy theories, how the Big Dipper wasn’t where it should be in the sky. Both of my exotic girl friends told him things just tantalizing to further his theories plus reasons for many more and he was so excited to get to talk to real extraterrestrials.

My wife said they were messing around with him too, Judy on alert but couldn’t manage to catch them in the act.

Febe and Ember both had elements of gremlin in them and they constantly teased him sexually. But he was happier than normal as reported to my wife by both of them. To the girls sex was like saying hello, being social, something to do in order to be polite. It made for more intra neighborhood fun, gossip and Siza was now in on the foursome as well. She, already responsible for driving Judy nuts, was fucking the Chief as he got into his flatbed truck early every morning. It actually put a little more spring in his step.

I teased my wife, “Maybe I should fuck Judy and really get the fires burning hotter.” “You would actually consider doing that?” “NO! No way,” I laughed. It’s just funny to think about. It’s not fair only he should have all the fun getting fucked by three exotic creatures. Maybe I should give him some cunnilingus tips.” “Eeeuuuwwww, the more I think of it, just eeeuuwww!” “It’s obvious I should spend more time at home to poke at the fun, I mean problems.” “It’s obvious you should spend more time at home period!” I got a dirty look from her. “Yes, dear.”

My wife said oddly he didn’t seem to notice the girls were all the time naked, so beautifully odd. They had to work at it to get him aroused. His theories were always forefront in his mind with his wanting more answers as they were rubbing themselves all over him. “I watched. It was hilarious. He actually wanted to take them to coffee with him in the morning with that bunch of red necks at the restaurant. I put my foot down, ‘NO!’. That’s the last thing we need right now. “But those old guys really loved that.” She gave me another look. “You know Febe could take his head right off if she got mad. She is an extreme fighter, the real thing.

“Well enough about him. Where’s the kids?”

Because I could transition around losing then regaining time when I wanted to I didn’t have to miss my kids much at all. They were playing upstairs and came down laughing. My little boy was naked and I looked at my wife questioning. I shrugged my shoulders, “What’s going on?” The girls had used a big felt pen to make “SO” on the side of his butt. “He wants to be just like his dad,” my wife said. “Oh oh.” “You’re going to have to have a talk with him. Obviously there will be problems. You are famous but your kids have to learn their own way in the world and they obviously can’t go around naked.”

The one drawback to being a god of Nature. I wanted the kids to blend in at school and while social engaging. “Your dad’s naked. What’s wrong with him?” I could hear other kids going on. “He’s a god. I’ll bet your dad isn’t.” I guessed I would have to wear pants to the PTA meetings which I never intended to attend, ever.

Please Wait while image loads

[“I can always tell when you’ve done something wrong, your penis glows as if it’s getting hotter.”]

“Uh, by the way I have three new lady friends I transitioned back from my high school days.” “Well, aren’t you clever. Just what do you intend to do with them?” “That’s the next thing I have to talk to you about.” “Wait until I’m done cooking dinner. Then you can lay it on me. I suppose they are in love with you too.” “Well, that’s part of it, yeah. Listen, I’ll just go hang out with the kids, get out of your way.” I gave her a nice kiss which got an immediate curt response.

So we had seven sister nymphs, Febe and Ember, three kids and two parents at dinner. Amelia, Terry and Kathy were at Sylvia’s. The sisters didn’t eat as usual but just wanted to be with the family and Febe ate her share while Ember always ate almost nothing. It was my wife’s fabulous Mexian dish, an old family recipe, and the sisters passed around their vitality jugs of gizem.

“Okay, let me hear it,” said my wife. “I’m ready.” She looked around at the sisters who gave her eyebrows raised looks like “Here we go again.”

So I told her about how I transitioned my new friends Terry and Amelia and Kathy back from the past. I explained what each person was doing in my life as a teenager and how we experienced something quite unusual in transition. Then the sisters put it in plain language what I was trying to tell her. “He fucked them in transition and found out a whole new level of desire and passion. So now he wants to make it available to people in general. And there are drawback to doing it.”

After the sisters explained it all to her she looked at me disgruntled. “Really. You are going to take chances like that for a better piece of ass? You really are nuts or maybe just more juvenile than thought previously. What’s going to happen to all of us, the kids, if you vaporize?” She shook her head and got up to pass around more food but none of us was hungry anymore.

“I thought it was a good venture, worth a try.” “And you think the Swills are going to go along with that? They are going to respond just the same as I have. They are not going to be willing to risk you either. And you know there is another one of you at the dairy with them. How about him? If you get zapped he’s gone too, just the same way, poof, end of Dairy Of Desire for good. You can’t take that risk. You figure out how you were able to get five lady beings transitioned here now without you being vaporized. You figure that out with no hitches.”

She looked at the sisters with questions in her eyes. “How come? Why did he get to have five females brought here from the past or other universes without getting in trouble?” “Because we put ourselves up for collateral.” “Oh shit! I’m so sorry for my stupid husband. That’s not fair!”

“I didn’t know that,” I said. I looked at my sister nymphs with a combination of fear and desperation. “I would never ever have risked your well being, not ever. I’m so sorry. I hate myself. What am I going to do? What does it actually mean for you guys?”

Loon of course had a list of things to propose. “You can go away forever, never to come back. You would have to transition to another realm in another universe to be seriously considered removed from this life for good. Nature will always be the overseer. You could be vaporized of course, the most solid solution. Or you could give up your status as god of Nature and return to being your former self the furnace man. Oh, and by the way, with an ordinary penis, no special powers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.