The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

MY SWILL’S FORTUNE

Please Wait while image loads

{Of Heaven and Earth - but don’t forget about everything else}

At Sylvia’s our idea about connecting the past and present with the Dairy of Desire met with huge enthusiasm, that is other than the sister nymphs whose wisdom in the matter was absolutely tops in importance. They alone knew the reality concerning my ideas, regarded with the greatest scrutiny. They had survived through the worst tests of their will and managing to avoid utter annihilation for technical mistakes made. There was NO way they would associate themselves with attempting to make mistakes again. Therefore I gave their opinions the most and highest value. And I didn’t want to jeopardize my love making with them for sure. We’re talking 7 lovers I was already so in love with.

Maria’s husband wanted to play up the idea of Daisy Chaining in the spa. It was obvious. After managing to pour some, many, drinks down him plus lighting up a joint we had him all stripped down and Fern was organizing his thoughts. He was really high and we talked Maria into taking him to the far end to occupy him while we discussed the matters at hand. She’d borrowed a strap on from Sylvia and had him believing he was doing it as she did him in the butt while masturbating him with her reach around grip and lots of cow balm.

He was indeed enjoying himself with what sounded like him singing. She did love him and used lots and lots of that cow balm to grease up their love affair.

After a bit she traded places with one of the other guests also wearing a strap on and Maria came back to the round table discussion to sit in my lap.

Her husband was integral in the legalities which had already been discussed and civil law was not an issue in our venture. We would be conducting business under the rule of natural law in the realm. With all their reservations given focus by the sisters it was determined we would have to walk the straight and narrow vigorously never taking chances. There was no court of law in Nature. If you fucked up, simply, you were guilty. No questions. And the penalty most often was annihilation, you being zapped non existent any more, gone, vapor and that includes physical and your very essence, no trace.

So the real question was, “Is it worth it?”

The business model was the Dairy Of Desire operating in the past. It was hugely successful. It replaced the traditional dairy that existed since the original owner came from Switzerland to settle west of the Great Mountain. The mountain was home to the sisters, Nymphs Of The Spring who had existed since before Time and they made a pact with the dairy man to take care of his herd if he took care of them which he did faithfully.

https://storiesonline.net/s/21507/1964-the-dairy-of

The owner in old age died and left the dairy to his evil son but time and healing won him over to the Swills and to me after I’d run away from him fearing the worst. The sister nymphs were gone, transitioned to their higher plane of existence, their reward for accomplishing their goal in using me as their livestock. The Swills and I convinced the son to turn the dairy into a world class spa for the wealthy, a place to heal, an experiment that turned golden.

Now we had the power of transition to use in transporting new clients from “Now” back to the Dairy Of Desire, then a remote pristine place in the shadow of the great mountain, truly a healing place with little human contact.

Traveling back in time was a wonderful experience, so refreshing. The only absolute commitment having to be made was the strict rules of exchange. You had to make sure, doubly sure everyone who traveled back from the present returned to the present and within a strict determined amount to time. The penalty for not sticking to that rule would mean annihilation for the person in charge of transition and the individual not being brought back, a double whammy. Again, not a trace would be left behind.

The person in charge of transition would normally be me. The only other beings able as far as I knew were the sister nymphs and that included Rose. From their disposition in the matter I assumed them never to want to transition back to the dairy, coming back in the allotted time. No, it was up to me. I wondered if Nature ever allowed any other humans to become that powerful.

The answer is, “No”. There was entirely too much needing be done to change me from a city kid naive virgin into an full blown breeder livestock capable of fucking multiple goddesses without stopping. And it had to happen in a short period of time while I was at my summer job before college.

Please Wait while image loads

They had a lot of work to do to equip me with a large livestock device, penis and balls, to apply myself toward their goal of saving their existence. As you see I had a long way to go as the next image tells, before and after, yet they made it happen, almost never flaccid.

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

Here is the postulant goddess intern Lilly who was responsible for getting me used to having their arms invading my rectum through my anus, a critical part of their work.

Please Wait while image loads

Her methods were not simply about fucking proficiently but a whole gamut of sex skills to keep everybody happy. I had to be the best at all of them. Eventually I was.

Please Wait while image loads

Theirs was a forceful and sudden demand I perform before I knew what I was doing, what they were doing, and always some elements of doing it in public stripped naked for keeps. They made me understand I was livestock. Livestock don’t wear clothes, are available all the time for fucking and don’t asked question or object to it.

Please Wait while image loads

Their methods were usually quite immediate giving me a short course and little time to get used to whatever they were intimidating me with.

Holding penis in pool

There were sweet moments like this one with Pool, the most sincere and loving of the sisters. And then there was Fern, below, the engineer, she who spent long hours with me explaining what was almost impossible to understand with my penis feeling the vibrations in her vagina, so compelling.

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

And then I got fucked by Lilly, first time virgin followed by long sessions, night long fucking without a break. Changing partners constantly and being graded according to the current fuckee’s opinion. They didn’t grade on the curve unless you want to consider the curve of my rock hard over stimulated erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.