The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

JOINING PAST AND PRESENT

Please Wait while image loads

{Wandering through the shadow lands and beyond time}

When I was younger and just simple ordinary livestock at the dairy the issues of timelessness versus real time were beyond me and I accepted whatever just fine. I found so much glorious fucking to do with goddesses and excellent human girl friends I didn’t need to try to figure out all that space time shit. It was just beyond me. But now, a god of Nature, livestock professional sex guru, or something like that, I was finding myself needing deep knowledge and wisdom regarding Time or the general lack of it. I needed to talk with the sister nymphs at length.

My first question would be, “Do I need to pursue this wisdom?” The answer: “DUH, YEAH!”

It was Fern, her answer of course. Loon, being kinder to me, said I needed to understand in order to safely use the attributes of timelessness and not be vague, assuming and irresponsible. I hung my head and shuffled my feet. “PULL YOUR HEAD OUT TOM. THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE REAL THING. STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE OVER,” said Fern as she took me out behind the barn, an immediate transition ride back in timelessness.

Please Wait while image loads

But we landed right in the mud actually skipping the behind the barn part and it was warm, silky, made my penis stiff. Fern climbed over me and sat on my dick to start fucking me as she explained some things. I was interested in the natural legal side of our idea about connecting through to the Dairy Of Desire and making a lot more people thrilled with the sex and the experience of dairy where I used to service the goddesses necessarily to save mankind. “You know, you guys.” “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she said.

“That’s all good and it’s all risky.

“I’ll give you credit for dreaming it up,” she said. “As usual you are really creative. And your goal is golden. But you’ve added this one to the previous problem of what to do with your new friends who were transitioned from the past and not returned. That’s the problem. We’ve already had to make amends for Febe and Ember and your altruism. You’re such a sensitive guy. Mother Nature has very limited patience.”

“Okay, okay, but do you think it will work if I use them in the capacity to transition people, including one of them, to the dairy for the experience. I’d leave Sister, er, Amelia, Kathy or Terry at the dairy to work, to be picked up with those same customers, return trip. They could be like a concierge lover. After the next customers come through to the dairy with another one of the three both the previous customer and the friend left to work come back to keep the rotation of time lapse transition in better balance. OH! And I’ll bet I can talk Ember and Febe into getting involved. Oh yeah. They are so exotic. The wealthy clients would just love it.”

Fern gave me a look and then started fucking me way more. “Give me a moment,” she said. “I’m not talking to you anymore until you give me an orgasm. You’re so full of ideas!” “OH! One more thing as well. Is there any way you can make Amelia, Kathy and Terry immune to all disease as well as infertile? You know. Like me?”

Again Fern gave me a look, more stern and she groaned as she kept fucking. She muttered something, like a whole sentence but I didn’t dare ask what she said. I tried to concentrate on the fucking like a better boy but it frankly was quite routine. My mind wandered.

Please Wait while image loads

She read my thoughts and said, “WHAT!? Would you just shut up your head and fuck me? No more thinking! You’re such a day dreamer boy. Fu-u-u-u-ck me!”

Please Wait while image loads

[The essence of the big ejaculation nano seconds upon delivery and... ]

Please Wait while image loads

[ ... mini seismic, the under mud eruption from my penis - the shock wave surfacing sending mud flying in all directions]

I did as she demanded and we fucked up the mud. It was wonderful and prior when I was about to have my orgasm I’d noted she was having her own height of sexual desire fulfilled so I let go up into her which produced an enormous depth charge in the deep resulting in mud hitting the fan you might say.

I decided it was a good time to ask more questions.

“Hold your thoughts, just a moment.” She vanished.

“Odd,” I thought but I decided to relax and enjoy the feel of the mud coursing around my junk since they were nicely more sensitive post orgasm. But then suddenly just like that she was back in the same spot with someone else. What a surprise. She re appeared silently but Maria’s husband “plopped” into the warm mud close and he was the one surprised. “Oh Hi!,” I said. “Good to see you.”

“What the ... wait! Where am I and who is she? Oh, I know you. You are one of the sisters.” “Geez Fern!,” I blurted. “How come? What, what?” She addressed the attorney. “We were fucking and Tom here has been bugging me with so many questions originating from his weird imagination driving me nuts and I decided since you are involved with his current venture you should be here as well.” She reached and adjusted the collar on his mud soaked shirt. “So I came and got you. And don’t worry you’ll be back where you belong shortly especially if you have answers for me.” “I hope I didn’t leave the stove on,” he said.

Please Wait while image loads

So Fern, ignoring his sudden surprise covered in mud, described my ideas and he, finally settled in, let her know the civil law side of the equation.

He was still excited about the idea as he studied the mud all around him bubbling up in the middle of the pond. He gave me a serious, “What the hell,” kind of look. Then he began to explain the law and his feelings about the particulars involved but was quite positive at length.

“I’ll discuss this with my sisters at length,” she said, “and let you two know our decision but now I better get you back before anyone worries too much. You won’t have lost much time.”

She helped him get out of the sticky mud and he was a mess. She laughed as did I and she made him take all his clothes off other than, “You can leave your shirt on.” She gave him a big hug with a grip on his penis and before he could respond they vanished.

I wondered. I decided I better grab his things and take them back to Maria’s myself. Would be another excuse to visit my lover and find out how it went when old muddy showed up.

So there was no use hanging in the mud any longer and I gathered up his things to follow identically Fern’s transition round trip back. I appeared on Maria’s back deck covered in mud, a sight to see just like Maria’s husband which brought a smile to my face.

I was covered with mud as was Fern standing there as Maria’s husband sat on the deck looking wasted and Maria looked him over. He was dripping and Fern was explaining the reasons for our trip to the mud bath. She described how she’d fucked him in transition to give him first hand knowledge about what we were talking about the entire time. He was all in as if he’d been fucked like never before and in fact he had been fucked like never before, then some. I imagined he would want to eventually do that again, his first experience fucking a goddess sister nymph and also doing it in transition. What a double whammy! My balls hurt just thinking about it.

I loved it, the entire scene and I approached Maria saying, “Give me a hug!” She ran and I laughed. “Hey! Want to give me a bath like you used to?” I hoped she wouldn’t be too mad at me. So I sat down with him on the deck after grabbing a couple of beers for us. “Fern, you wanna a beer?” “NO I’m going back to Sylvia’s and I’ll fuck you later.” “Well, fuck you very much for your help and we’ll do it right.

He and I sat and went round and round about his muddy transition fuck which he really couldn’t even find words to describe. He was kind of babbling because he’d also just experience something timeless and there are no real words for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.