The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

COLLIDING WITH TIME

Please Wait while image loads

{My boss, always the clear winner ultimately}

In the morning, totally refreshed, I decided my three new friends and I needed to go to the coffee shop and be with my oil company compadres. They could have some meaningful advice for us. It was a good start.

We piled in my service truck, four in the front seat with Terry sitting on a lap and we drove from Sylvia’s down the hill to Five Corners and into the parking lot. I pulled right up in front of the doors. Last time I was there I had my two extraterrestrial buddies with me. This time it was my transition lovers from Earth earlier and we got out to go in. Yes we were in uniform, naked and in the mood.

They insisted to remain just like me since they claimed to be my army of supporters. It was amazing how dedicated they were to my cause which even Fern questioned. However I wasn’t going to dissuade enthusiasm and I was always horny.

Upon entering this time there were cheers, waving, even applause. That sure is good for your ego when you enter a business place with nothing on. My three were impressed and it broke the ice, no more nervousness. They were beyond sexy. I called their attention to my heating co. pals in their booth and we stode over giving high fives to patrons along the way. This was great. People were so attentive.

When we got to the booth I introduced everybody and they all scooted over to try to make room especially Louie who motioned for as many of the ladies as he could entice to sit all around him. Obviously we were going to have to sit in the booth right behind them and Frank made a comment about my adding one more friend every time I came in. “How many more do you expect to entice into your concubine? Will this place hold them all?”

Frank always teased my business partner because he had so many girl friends. It’s what happens when you are a really nice person and a handsome guy.

So we sat in the next booth and necks were craning to see my three friends in the flesh. Sister V. didn’t wear anything on her head so she didn’t look like a nun anymore. I’d earlier told her I wished she’s kept her beads, a possible turn on. “You look very familiar,” said Carol. Sister just looked at her and smiled. “You staying at Sylvia’s?” Carol asked. “Yes,” I said. “You going back up there after coffee?” “I think so.” “Good! I’ll be along as well.”

I knew she wanted in on this group and I hadn’t made love to her for a while. I almost asked her to get naked and prove her enthusiasm, or love, or something but she got up and climbed over Frank to come and sit with me, or rather in my lap.

Frank was ogling Sister V. too. With Carol moved he offered her the empty spot to come on over and sit with him. He wanted to put the make on her and she already knew he was a Catholic boy and an opportunity to tease his horny self. Like my partner he was known for girl friends all over the county.

Louie felt left out.

My business partner sat on the other side of Sister and she was boxed in. I wondered now if we were going to get any solid advice at all.

Then Terry got up, we got up to let her out, so she could go over and sit with Louie feeling sorry for him and a staff member came by and offered us four anything we wanted to eat, “On the house.” We all had coffee and a short stack with eggs over easy which prompted Louie to tell one of his dirty jokes about “over easy”. Carol said, “That’s gross Louie!” and returned to my lap although there now was an empty spot next to me vacated by Terry.

Carol had given me a big erection before we got up to let Terry out so that caught a lot of looks and comments before I sat down again. As I sat down my penis disappeared below the table top like an old growth long log dropping into the mill pond and Carol immediately returned to sit on it and remained while she messed with me.

Her busy hands hidden under the table created a lot of comments too from people watching wondering what my over sized penis was doing.

I whispered to her, “Don’t get too rambunctious so I don’t go off with a big orgasm my dear, tickling her in the ribs almost wishing she would give me an orgasm to liven up the crowd.

Some of the best advice we got that morning came from Carol and people stopping by our booth. Carol wanted a rundown on what skills each of us had. Terry of course worked in a whore house. Sister v., or Amelia rather, was a teacher and belonged to a holy order of nuns. Kathy was an office manager. Only Kathy of the three was married. Some people suggested we form a group of care givers for at home appointments. That subject expanded with some ideas simply being illegal. Some suggested being entertainers and again the subject of legalities came up of course. Some suggested we start a school on safe sex. That could have possibilities perhaps. Massage came up. Thinking about that my penis came up and aroused Carol and that was her favorite idea.

There were more ideas and I was glad we came to the coffee shop because that was seed for more creativity.

It was time to head back to Sylvia’s with a stop at Maria’s just to be social so we were off.

Many people newly arrived at the restaurant didn’t see us until we got up to leave and that caused another stir which made me notice how much Sister, er, Amelia enjoyed that attention. We gathered for various photos on our way out the door including the hugs naked girls got. “Y’all come back now.”

I told the three of them when we were back in the truck about my two extraterrestrial buddies stopping by Maria’s with me for a drink on her deck. “That was fun. Let’s do it again.”

We all trudged up the long steps to her front door and I rang the bell. Some moments passed so I told my friends how all the neighbors watch for me to come and “service” Maria including her furnace. I also told them about the neighborhood Knitting gathering that tricked me into being their naked boy center piece and having to make love to all of them. We were laughing and kidding me about that when the door opened and it was Maria’s husband again. Immediately I said “HI! I want to introduce my new partners to you.”

Obviously and for good reason he was surprised again. He invited us in and ogled all of us as we paraded by, Sister being her new self giving him a hug and kiss. Out on the deck to sit he offered drinks. He motioned for me to come with so he could talk to me as he went to the kitchen and the fridge.

“Now what are you up to?” he asked. “Listen,” I said. “I have garnered these new ‘partners’ using something really special and they are so loyal now I don’t know what to do with them and I’m trying to get ideas because, get this, they are from the past and I’ve brought them forward in time using Transition. The oddest coolest thing is we had sex while in transition and it became the most overwhelming greatest fuck I’ve ever had and that goes for them as well. As you know I have a lot of experience with fucking.” “True, you do,” he agreed since I’d done his wife more times than any of us could remember.

Please Wait while image loads

{It’s hard to envision transition because it is a timeless journey}

“They, not one of them, wants to go back in time to where they were in life. They want to stay here for sure. I have to come up with a plan and some work for them to do. And the odd part of it, which I happen to love, is the fact they insist on being just like me as in naked. Fern, my mentor, insists I have to come up with an excellent plan or I will have Hell to pay for messing with Nature by causing imbalance. Normally I would have to insist upon and take them back to the point in time where I took them away in transition. Again, not one of them wants to leave now.”

At that moment an idea caught my mind in lapse and I needed to talk to the sister nymphs about how I could make my new friends infertile as well. Was that possible? “What?, you’re whispering.” “Oh, I’m thinking. I was thinking about infertility and how cool that would be. You see ... the two new gals I brought back from outer space, extraterrestrials, you remember?” “Yes!” “Well, they are not fertile doing it with humans of Earth and they can’t pass or get diseases either. They are that much genetically different in composure” “U-huh,” he said. It means if you fuck them you don’t have to wear a condom or worry about it at all.” “Are they still around?” “Yeah, out at my house.” “Would you mind bringing them with you on your next service call?” “Not at all. Just call the oil company office and we’ll make an appointment. I’m assuming you mean service your furnace.” “Well, service everything, if you know what I mean. I mean you and my wife, two extraterrestrials and me. I’m talking perhaps a real get together if you get my drift.” “Oh yeah, or course, and the hostess gets the mostess, HAH!”

“You know if you could come up with a plan as an attorney we could work out a business deal quite lucrative if you get my drift.” And I told him about the reception we got at the coffee shop shortly before. “So much interest!”

We both went back out to the deck and Maria was giving hugs to the ladies having introduced herself and, “Where were you guys?” “Getting the drinks and talking business.” “Men!” she laughed as she gave a thumbs down for the other three to have a laugh with her.

Please Wait while image loads

Maria was in a mood I could tell and she wanted to tease me. “Do you guys know how to control this livestock?” She walked right up to me and grabbed my penis. The other ladies laughed. Maria massaged me just a little and I got a hard-on. “Maria!” I jumped back and she held on. “You make this thing real stiff and it is a great handle. Make it stiffer and it curls up, more leverage. He won’t fight you I promise. You may have to fuck him but that’s the reward. He actually loves you doing this and he’ll be a good boy.” Her husband was covering his mouth trying not to laugh. “I don’t do this to my husband, just Tom.” “Have you heard about the new transition love making yet,” chimed in Kathy. “What?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.