The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

PERFECTING THE RESPONSIBILITY

Please Wait while image loads

{And all in all I felt things were going pretty well}

The next day Fern took me aside to give advice just as she always did out behind the barn. She would grab me after morning milking and take me to be alone with her and we would fuck while she explained to me a lot of what I didn’t understand. She was truly a mentor but not an easy one. She could be demanding. I really grew to love her for it even though she could inflict pain like none of the sisters would.

This time we went down by the lake far below the deck at Sylvia’s. We hadn’t done that before and had to be careful about those darned blackberries and their wicked thorns. I wondered why she insisted on that place but after we talked I figured it was representative of her overall meaning.

We fucked and she started reading my thoughts.

“You have taken your role as livestock to another realm,” she said. “Remember you were created by us for our salvation and your fucking was strictly done to bring us to transition. We will always be more than grateful for you. That goes without saying. Now you are dealing with human kind so much of the time. You presume your role to bring them some kind of happiness by fucking you. That in itself is okay because you are infertile and disease free always. Okay?” “Sure,” I said as I kept doing her for my pleasure.

She was lying on the picnic table by the water while we fucked, our usual position remembering back when behind the barn. I loved doing her so slow and easy, just a little bit of steady ejaculation to keep things lubricated. She was awesome, of course, and felt so good. She was literally supernatural.

Please Wait while image loads

{Pretty much explains just how much she turned me on, was electrified}

“You have now brought back three females, various ages, thinking all was going to be fine, as in really great. You have had sex with all of them, many times and of course they have been mind altered joyous for the experience. You took them to new heights in fucking even for you with this transition sex.

“Have you given a lot of thought to what happens to them now, from now on? These are individuals living their lives while on Earth. Sure, you’re a god of Nature and very appealing. Face it, you’re magic. But what happens to them when they now think fucking is all magic because you did them. The older ones will figure it out and Terry in time but she’s already doing a college kid and what about pregnancy, diseases? This college kid is not you. There are going to be some very unhappy individuals and right now they love you, all of them.”

“Oh-oh,” I thought. “Fern I think I got caught up in the wonder of transition. It’s SO cool! It’s hard to put into words and when I discovered fucking during the transition, wow! You know I have a lot of experience with sex to say the least. Hmmmm. Have I committed a terrible error? Is there a way to reverse what I’ve done? Should I?”

Fern just looked at me with a smirk squeezing her vagina hard around my erection almost to the point of hurting. “This one is on you Bub. I never told you learning to be a god was easy and that’s why you have to figure it out on your own. You’ve already unloaded people on your wife to care for. Now three more? What do you think she is going to say?” “Oh shit. I don’t know.” I just probably turned pale at that point.

“There are for me at least two important concerns that must be addressed. One is the feelings and well being of the ladies you have done in transition and the other is getting so close to imbalance, a dangerous place to be. On false move now and you could experience calamity. You have responsibilities to consider.

“Well, you better give me one hell of a great fuck Tom. I’m not quitting it until I’m satisfied even if it takes days.” I looked at her and I thought beyond my current fuck up and I said, “Hang on Fern,” and we transitioned.

Giving our current coitus connection on the picnic table we landed on the old wagon out behind the barn, back then where she used to talk her philosophy while absorbing my penis sublime...

Please Wait while image loads

... and I was doing her transition style like I’d discovered with Sister V. and Terry.

Aside from experiencing stellar fucking it was interesting to see how it might affect a goddess, a supernatural deity. She loved me up at a level beyond any I had experienced out behind the barn before and then halted the transition, no return trip immediately.

I followed her response, watching her expression as we stopped motionless after that almost out of body orgasm. I stepped back pulling my penis out and I offered her my hand to help her get up off the wagon. There we stood looking at what we once inhabited, she my mentor and I the new kid from the city naive as hell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.