The Hay Buck Nymph - Cover

The Hay Buck Nymph

Copyright© 2020 by Allyfutzus

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Western   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

She grew up on a cattle ranch not among her own, orphaned from her world. A baby with funny ears meant no challenge for the ranch owners who were used to all strains - four legs or two. But she grew up in short order, worked her way into their hearts and managed to carry her own weight with the work and then some.

Let’s just say it was often a distraction for the hired men, especially the new hands on the job. They worked closely with her obvious lack of normal attire and new arrivals were warned about her not obvious but amazing strength. She didn’t seem to find joy in her handling of men who bothered her, not exactly, but anyone who knew of her inborn gremlin nature knew what to expect when “horny” got in her way.

The bunk house cook was required to add a little potion to the evening meal to keep, let’s say, ‘emotions’ arrested. When they told her “Keep your shirt on” she took it literally and assumed the rest not her problem. But then an elfish nymph is simply a nymph and gremlin. She had her instincts to satisfy and teasing was her way. It seemed she almost looked forward to have some guy bother her.

The hired hands learned not to assume any weakness in her regard for hers was magic and powerful beyond compare. The regular and old top hands were used to working alongside her and they loved to joke and dare her to perform amazing feats of strength but more than one casual passer-by would stop with a double look - astonished for too many reasons to recount immediately.

She had such a look about her and real nymphs in those parts were a very rare occurrence.

She smoked who knows what in her constant odd pipe and there were so many mysteries surrounding her. It was assumed what she did with her spare time her business and because it happened at all hours nobody bothered to keep track. Hard working hands were too tired after a days work to worry about her. And try to explain how those finger nails kept from being broken. But then there were lots of facts about her everybody figured best just left alone. Curious was an ambition felt possibly, if not dangerous, quite clumsy.

As she got older her wisdom seemed also to grow exponentially as compared to the rest of her family and at one point she seemed to age no more. Although odd she was handsome, female entirely and there seemed no love life for her but then again what she did with her spare time was her business.

Please Wait while image loads

[There is no direct relevance to this image above and the character described as the Hay Buck Nymph, not yet anyway, but I’m recalling my first night spent with sister nymphs in the bunk house during my days at the dairy being an utterly frightened virgin experiencing the advances of Siza and Fern plus... ]

Please Wait while image loads

[ ... other extreme methods taught by those sisters as I progressed to becoming their perfect lover; the relevance of that, again, yet to come]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.