Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life - Cover

Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An 18 year old young man has to become the guardian of his 14 year old step sister who has withdrawn from social life due to the shock of losing her parents. The young man uses hypnotism, exhibitionism and masturbation to turn the girl into a fun loving, happy girl.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

About a week before Christmas, George returned home with a girl in tow. Her name is Mandy and there are some distinct similarities in her looks to those of Paige, although both Harry and George later agreed that Paige would win, just, in a beauty contest.

George explained that Mandy had also lost her parents and that she would have been staying in her university accommodation over Christmas if he hadn’t offered to take her home with him.

After George had invited Mandy he told her to expect to see a naked 15 year old girl when they got home, explaining the circumstances and telling her that the hypnotism had really worked for Paige as she was now a happy teenage girl. Mandy had told George that hypnotism would never work on her because she was too aware of things around her and that she wasn’t that gullible. George suspected that she was right.

As soon as George and Mandy walked in the door the naked Paige ran and gave him a big hug, kissing him all over his face, meanwhile Harry and Mandy stared at each other for a few seconds before Harry introduced himself.

As the hug broke Paige stepped back and asked George what he thought of her tits.

Mandy turned to look at Paige and the strange request.

“Wow kiddo, you’ve developed quite well, you look like a real, live, talking Barbie Doll, and you haven’t grown any hairs down here.” George said as he put his right hand and cupped her bald, naked pubic bone. “I see that you’re still producing gallons of juices, and you’ve had your nipples pierced, they look good kiddo.”

“And my ears, but don’t press on any of them too hard, they’re still a bit sore.” Paige replied.

“I can believe that. Did you get your clit pierced at the same time?”

“No, Harry wouldn’t let me.”

“And your tits have grown as well. You’re looking like a very beautiful young lady now Paige, as I said, a real life Barbie Doll.”

“Yes,” she replied, cupping each little tit, “they’re an ‘A’ cup now, but I don’t want them to grow much more.”

“I’m Harry by the way.” Harry said to Mandy as he put his right hand out to shake hers whilst George and Paige were still staring at each other. “You must be Mandy, I’m pleased to meet you. George tells me that you’re both here for a week or so, so please make yourself at home. Our house is your house whilst you are here.”

“Thank you Harry, George has told me a lot about you, and Paige, I think that it’s a wonderful that you are looking after your little sister, she seems quite a handful.”

“She is now, but she wasn’t anything like this when we first lost our parents.”

“Yes, I’m sorry for your loss, I know what it’s like.”

“Oh yes, George told me, and I’m sorry for your loss. Let’s try to make this a happy Christmas, one to remember.”

“I hope so.”

“Well do our best.”

By then George and Paige were over the initial emotions of their reunion and they turned to face Harry and Mandy.

“So, are you guys hungry? The train journey must have taken a while.”

“Yes, the damn train got in about 50 minutes late. It’s about time they got the railways sorted out.”

“Wow, listen to you, the George that heft here only a few months ago wouldn’t have given a rat’s ass about things like that.”

“I didn’t have to use the damned trains then.”

“Fair enough. What would you like to eat? Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Indian? We can order anything that you like.”

“Can I have a Chinese please?” Paige asked.

Harry put his arm around Paige’s shoulder and pulled her to him.

“Of course you can. Can you go and get the menus from the kitchen please and we can all sit and decide. And can you get a couple of beers out of the fridge for George and me? What would you like to drink Mandy?”

“A beer will do just fine thank you Harry.”

“Make that 3 beers Paige, and a Mango and OJ or whatever you want.”

After they had decided what they wanted, and Harry had ordered the meals, Mandy asked if she could use the bathroom.

“Paige,” Harry said, “can you give Mandy a little guided tour and take their bags to George’s room. It will give you girls a chance to talk girly talk for a while.”

Paige and Mandy left, leaving Harry and George a chance to catch up.

“You let Paige get her nipples pierced then.” George said.

“Yes, she wanted them done and I couldn’t see any harm in it. She’s coming along quite nicely. The teachers at school tell me that she’s back to her old self and she’s back to doing well academically as well. Still struggling with the common sense and practical side of life though.”

“Not sure that that will ever improve, you know what they say about dumb blondes.”

“Yes, and she isn’t loosing any of her beauty as she’s growing up is she?”

“No, she’s filling out in all the right places isn’t she? Does she still crawl into your bed each night?

“Not exactly, she’s given up using her own bed and goes straight to mine now.”

“Lucky bastard, so you can warm your hands on those little tits before you go to sleep. Are you fucking her yet?””

“She’s my little sister.”

“Step sister, so you can’t play the incest card.”

“She’s discovered blow jobs and I keep waking up to the feeling of my cock in her mouth.”

“Lucky bastard.”

“I assumed that Mandy would be sleeping in your bed, was that okay? I can make up a spare room if you want.”

“No, you were right, she’s quite good in bed. A bit shy and reserved, but okay. I was hoping that you could do a bit of your hypnotism magic on her whilst we’re here, make her more open about her body, like you did with Paige. I told her what you did for Paige, and that worked out well didn’t it? Mandy says that hypnotism will never work on her but she would say that wouldn’t she?”

“Oh I don’t know, it’s been months since I used it on Paige, I don’t know if I’ve still got it.”

“But you can try can’t you bro?”

“I suppose that I can try, but if she’s that positive that she won’t succumb she might be right.”

“At least you can try can’t you?”

“Okay then, but we’d better not have Paige around when we do try.”

“I’m sure that I can arrange it.”

“Arrange what?” Mandy said as her and Paige walked in.

“A trip or 2 to the pub,” George replied, “we don’t want to spend all our time cooped up in here.”

“I think that this house is very nice. I like the pool.” Mandy replied.

“You can use it anytime that you want Mandy.” Harry replied, But you might find Paige and me skinny dipping in there.”

“I was going to ask about that, George didn’t tell me that you had a pool and I didn’t bring a bikini.”

“Mandy, whilst you are here you can wear as much or as little as you want, anywhere on the property.”

“Thanks Harry, but I can’t see myself going outside in my birthday suit, way too cold for that sort of thing.”

“Paige sometimes takes the rubbish out like she is.”

“That’s only for a few seconds so I don’t feel it.” Paige said. “Besides, it’s a nice feeling, it starts me tingling.”

Mandy looked and Paige wondering what sort of tingling she meant.

“You’ve got a nice house here Harry.” Mandy said.

“It’s not mine, it’s ours, well it will be in about 6 or 7 years. Everything is in limbo at the moment.”

“Yes, sorry about that.”

Just then the doorbell rang and Paige jumped up saying that she’d get it.

“Does she always do that?” Mandy asked.

“Yes, she tells me that being seen naked by the delivery guy makes her feel good. She gets a bit annoyed if it’s a girl.” Harry replied. “Shall we get some plates ready?”

It was a young man that the naked Paige led into the kitchen with the boxes of food, and Paige had a smile on her face.

The young man kept looking over to Paige as he unloaded his bags before Paige led him back to the front door.

Back in the kitchen with the others opening the boxes, Mandy asked Paige if she always answered the door naked.

“Yes, if it’s a man I start tingling.”

“And is that because cold air rushed into the house when the door’s opened?”

“No, it’s my pussy that starts to tingle. I think that it’s my hidden brain that wants me to be fucked by him. I get all wet as well.”

“Well that’s an honest reply Paige, thank you.” Mandy replied.

“I never lie, Harry taught me that.”

“Well done Harry.” Mandy said.

People started helping themselves to the food and the conversation died as their stomach took control.

After the food the drinks started and they moved to the lounge where they talked about all sorts until it got to the time for Paige to go to bed. But before she did, Paige went upstairs and came back down with her tweezers.

“Are you going to do me George or do you want Harry do do me?” She asked.

“Do what?” Mandy asked.

“Check me to see if any new pubic hairs have popped out.”

“Oh, don’t you do that yourself?”

“No, I can’t see all the places that they grow.”

“Haven’t you got a mirror?”

“It’s easier if one of my brothers does it.”

“Well yes but...”

“I’ll do it.” Harry said.

Much to Mandy’s amusement and amazement, she watched as Paige got on her back and put her legs beside her ears then watched Harry search every square millimetre of her pussy and the surrounding area; and listen to Paige’s “ouch”s as Harry plucked a hair out.

Paige’s pussy being spread wide and on full display for everyone to see before her right hand went to her pussy and with her clit between 2 fingers she started rubbing and George said,

“Wow Paige, your clit wasn’t that big the last time that I saw it.”

“Yes it is big, bigger than mine and you’re only 15. I wonder how big it will be in 5 years time when you’re my age.” Mandy said.

“The doctor said that it was okay, that other girls have them like this. Anyway, it’s nice and sensitive. If someone else touches it I cum almost immediately.”

“You’ll certainly be popular with the boys.” George said.

“Yes, Paige is right,” Harry said, “the doctor did say that it isn’t that uncommon and that there is nothing to worry about.”

“It’s my little cock.” Paige said just before she orgasmed.

Once she regained control, 2 fingers from her left hand disappeared inside her vagina and her right index finger toyed with the very exposed end of her clitoris. It was less than a minute before she orgasmed again.

“Right, Paige said when she had got her composure back, “time for bed. I’ll see you all in the morning.”

After Paige was gone, Mandy said,

“Are you sure that she’s okay, I mean I’ve never heard of a clitoris sticking out that much.”

“The doctor did say that there was nothing to worry about, but I’ll google it and keep an eye on it.” Harry replied.

“I bet that you will.” George said.

“Same old George, how do you put up with him Mandy?”

“He’s not too bad. It’s been along day, I might just head to bed as well.”

“Before you go Mandy, George did tell you that I hypnotised Paige to bring her out of her depression didn’t he?”

“Yes, this isn’t heading where I think it is is it?”

“Maybe.”

“Well it won’t work on me, I’m too wise to such rubbish.”

“In that case you have nothing to lose and you’ll prove that I could only do it the once, it will stop me thinking that I could hypnotise you.”

“What would I have to do? Nothing energetic I hope?”

“No, just sit there and listen to me rambling on.”

“I think that I could manage that, but if I go to sleep one of you will have to take me to my bed.”

“I think that I could manage that.” George said.

Harry started quietly talking directly to Mandy whilst staring into her eyes. He was telling her to relax and clear her mind. He kept repeating these things but in a slightly different way and after a few minutes Mandy’s eye closed and her head dropped forwards.

“Mandy, can you hear me?” Harry asked.

“Yes.” Mandy quietly answered.

“Mandy, I want you to lift your right arm and keep it up until I say the word kangaroo.”

Harry then told her to drop her arm in a few different ways but not using the word kangaroo. He even asked her why she couldn’t drop her arm but all she did was giggle.

He then went through everything that he’d told to Paige, even using the same trigger and instruction words and phrases, but adding a few small variations like: -

Mandy was to take instructions from George as well as Harry.

She was to be naked in all her living accommodation except when George told her not to be.

She was to wear dresses or skirts and tops all the time except where activities required jeans or trousers for protection.

After checking with George, who was just sat watching everything, strawberry replaced the word mango.

George asked Harry to include shaving off her landing strip and keeping her pussy completely bald and to like being woken up by being fucked.

All other things like no underwear, never crossing her legs and an overwhelming desire to have men see her naked, were exactly the same as for Paige.

Just before Harry brought Mandy out of her trance he asked George if there was anything else that he wanted including, but telling him that he could add things later.

George couldn’t think of anything so Harry brought her out of the trance.

“Was that it? I told you that it wouldn’t work.”

“That’s a shame,” George replied, “I fancied being able to control you.”

“Dream on buster.”

“Can I try again sometime before you go back to university Mandy?”

“No, it didn’t work this time so it won’t work next time.”

“Okay, it was worth trying.” Harry said, then changed the subject,

“I need to go shopping tomorrow for some of the things for Christmas and the dinner. None of us like sprouts so shall I get some for you?”

Mandy didn’t hear the last part of the sentence as her head dropped.

“From now on Mandy, you will hate Brussels sprouts.”

After a pause Harry turned to George and whispered,

“Say strawberry.”

“Strawberry.”

“Sorry,” Mandy said, “can you say that last bit again?”

“I was just asking if you wanted any Brussels with your Christmas diner.”

“Yuk, no thank you. If you’re going shopping tomorrow can you drop me at the shopping centre please, I only packed 1 skirt and I need to buy some more.”

“Sure, no problem, but I’m sure that Paige would like to come with you if that’s okay, she’s always saying that she hasn’t got enough skirts.”

“Okay, she can show me the good shops around here. Right, I’m off to bed. See you in the morning Harry.”

“I’ll be along in a couple of minutes Mandy,” George said, “there’s a couple of family legal things that I need to talk to Harry about.”

“Okay.”

As soon as Mandy was going up the stairs George said,

“It looks like it might have worked, thanks bro.”

“I’m not so sure but I guess that the next few days will tell.”

“I hope that it did, I fancy seeing the faces of our house mates when she starts walking around starkers.”

“Is that the thing that this is all about?”

“No, our lives are about to improve dramatically if it has worked. That was just the thing that crossed my mind at that time.”

Just then Harry and George got another indication that the hypnotism had worked as a totally naked Mandy came down the stairs and walked up to them.

“Do you mind if I have a shower please Harry, I need to do a bit of shaving.” She said sliding her right hand over her landing strip.

“Sure Mandy, any time that you like, use this house like you would your own.”

“Thank Harry.” Mandy said and leant over to kiss Harry on the cheek.

Then she turned to George and bent over to kiss him and said,

“Don’t be long lover.”

Maybe she realised and maybe she didn’t, but as she bent over to kiss George, she gave Harry a great view of her butt and pussy. When she was gone George looked at Harry, and with a big grin on he face he said,

“Looking good bro.”

Shortly after Harry and George went to their beds Harry heard the noise of George and Mandy making love. He looked at Paige who had put an arms and a leg over him when he had climbed in, and thought,

“One day Paige, one day.”

When Harry woke up the next morning, Paige’s head was bobbing up and down on his cock. After he had given Paige the first course of her breakfast she lay beside him and said,

“Mandy’s quite nice isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is, but I’ve a feeling that we’ve only seen a part of her so far.”

“What do you mean Harry?”

“Well she’ll have been a bit nervous and reserved on her first day here but a good night’s sleep may make her a bit more comfortable.”

“Okay, maybe, I guess that we’ll see later. Talking about a good night’s sleep, what’s that noise?”

Harry laughed the replied,

“That’s George and Mandy making love.”

“I didn’t think that having sex would make a noise like that.”

“It’s the bed that’s creaking as they bounce up and down and the bed headboard hitting the wall.”

“What? Can you show me?” Paige said as she got up and straddled him, her wet pussy resting on his softening cock that started getting hard again.

“Get off Paige. We can’t have sex.”

“Why not, I’m on the pill now so I can’t get pregnant.”

“Not the point Paige, you’re only 15.”

“Lots of the girls in my class are getting fucked, and Jodie does it with her brother.”

“What? Well they shouldn’t be doing it. Jodie is too young and so are your classmates.”

“But they are, so can we?”

“When you’re older.”

“I’m older now than I was a minute ago.”

“Very clever, now get that wet pussy off my cock and go and put some coffee on.”

“Spoil sport.” Paige said as she reluctantly got off Harry and disappeared downstairs.

Harry lay there for a couple of minutes reflecting on how long he could hold out, He already resigned himself to them fucking before she was legal at 16 but could he hold out until then? Could he resist her advances for all that time.

He decided to not think about it, and got up and went to the en-suite shower.

When he went downstairs he was and wasn’t surprised to see 2 totally naked girls in the kitchen. Mandy stood up and looked at Harry. She slowly did a 360 and said,

“You didn’t get a very good look at me last night, so what do you think Harry, could you fuck me?”

“You look good Mandy, and yes, I could fuck you, but that’s George’s job, and by the noises coming were from George’s room I assume that you two were doing just that.”

“Yes, it was nice. So are we going shopping today?”

“Yes, Paige, do you fancy going clothes shopping with Mandy?”

“Sure, but I get most of my clothes from the teenagers shops.”

“That will do just fine, it’s short skirts that I want and with the large number of over-weight teenage girls these days I’m sure that they will have some my size.”

“You’re not over-weight Mandy.” Paige said.

“No, not for a girl who is no longer a teenager but the sizes that shops stock goes up with the age group that they target.”

“I’m not sure that I understand that.” Paige said.

“And there’s no need for you to understand that Paige. Don’t worry about it. If you see any clothes that you like Paige, you can get them.”

“Thanks Harry, if you’re not coming with us can I take your credit card?”

“Yes, but don’t abuse it okay?”

“Okay Harry. When are we going?”

“As soon as everyone is ready.”

“So you and George are coming?”

“Yes we are, but we’re not going shopping with you two, we’ve got other things to do.”

“Okay.”

The ‘other things’ that Harry and George had to do was to spy on the 2 girls to see what they got up to. If Harry’s hypnotism had gone as well as early indications, the 2 girls should be flashing lots of men, and Harry for one wanted to see that.

A couple of hours later the 4 of them were walking into the shopping centre then splitting into girls and boys. The 2 underwearless girls in very short skirts went off one way and the 2 boys waited until the girls were nearly out of sight then followed them.

In a way, it worked out better for the girls because 2 young men trying to spy on 2 girls getting naked and trying on skirts and tops, attracted the attention of the staff in most of the shops that they went in, thus distracting the staff from keeping an eye on what the girls were doing. Which was displaying their naked bodies to most of the men that were waiting for their daughters or girlfriends.

In 2 of the shops Harry and George were asked to either buy something or leave. They left and took up a position where they could watch the girls leave so that they could follow them.

When the girls went to the food hall, Harry and George waited for 5 minutes then went in. They found the girls sitting at a table with their backs to the wall, their skirts so high that their bare butts were on the plastic seats and their knees about shoulder width apart. Harry and George also saw that 3 men were staring at them, probably up their skirts.

Harry and George went and got some food then joined the girls, Paige standing up to hug the brothers. When she stood up her skirt stayed up and everyone could see her slit until she sat down again.

“So what have you been buying girls?” Harry asked when they were all sat down, Harry and George now blocking the view up the girls skirts.

“Just some skirts.” Mandy said.

“I bought a couple too.” Paige added, “we’ll model them for you when we get home.”

“That will be nice.” Harry said as he saw one of George’s hands slide up Mandy’s bare leg to her bare pussy causing her eyes to open wide for a second.

“So is that it? Are you 2 ready to go home after we’ve finished here?”

“Grief no,” Mandy said, Paige knows of 3 more shops where we can have some fun, I mean have some fun trying on skirts and dresses. Do you want to come and watch us? You won’t get all jealous watching us flash our cute little bodies will you George?”

“Hell no, I like the idea of you flashing. Wait until we get back to university, our house mates won’t know what’s hit them.”

“Yeah,” Mandy replied, “I don’t know why I didn’t flaunt by cute bod to them last semester.”

“I’m sure that you’ll make up for it from now on.”

“I can’t wait to go to university, all those young men to show off to,” Paige added.

“From what I’ve heard you’ve been doing a lot of that at school young lady.” George said.

“How do you know?”

“My friends, they may not be at school now but they have younger brothers and sisters who are still there and they tell their big brother about the girls that flash their tits and pussies all the time. And apparently those material less thongs that you have are quite popular with the boys.”

“You’ve got some thongs that have no material, just the strings?” Mandy asked Paige.

“Yes, I wear them at school so I can’t be accused of not wearing any knickers.”

“Sneaky, where did you get them from?”

“I’ll take you there later, I could do with more myself, I’ve lost a couple of pairs at school already.”

“You’ll have to tell me about that later Paige.” Harry said.

“Talking about my mates.” George started to say but was interrupted by Paige saying,

“That was ages ago.”

“Anyway, talking about my mates, some of them were talking about having a get together, a sort of reunion, play some games, have a few drinks, talk about things; what do you think about having it at our house Harry?”

“A party with older boys; that sounds fun. Please Harry.” Paige said.

“Okay, but no one gets drunk or drugged up. I’ll be staying sober and if it starts to get out of hand it all stops right then.” Harry replied.

“Will there be dancing? Can Jodie come, and have a sleepover?” Paige asked.

“Okay, but don’t go inviting anyone else without checking with me, and don’t go putting it on social media. If you do that we might get hundreds turning up and the place would get wrecked.”

By that time everyone was finished eating and the girls were eager to get back to shopping. George and Harry decided to tag along.

Paige and Mandy continued as before, taking every opportunity, and making some as well, to flash their bodies to any men who were hanging around waiting for their daughters or girlfriends. Both Harry and George got a few comments about the girls exhibitionism. Fortunately, all the comments were complimentary otherwise George may have started a fight. It wasn’t that he didn’t like people commented on his girlfriend body, he does like the good comments, just not the derogatory ones.

In amongst the fashion shops was the lingerie shop where the girls quickly found the ‘stings only’ range of products, both girls selecting half a dozen thongs, and 2 matching bras. Mandy told Paige that she should get them just in case the school brought in a rule saying that bras had to be worn by any girl who’s breasts were growing.

“That’s stupid.” Paige said.

“Yes but some schools, and other organisations, are very puritanical when it comes to clothing. At least you can wear them as the top half of a bikini if you go to a beach or somewhere where they don’t allow topless girls.”

Both Harry and George were impressed with Mandy’s thinking and both looked forward to seeing the girls wearing them.

Then it was back to skirt shopping. The last shop that they went in to was one where they had gender neutral changing rooms, 2 rows of curtained cubicles facing each other. The girls chose 2 cubicles next to each other, quite near the entrance. Neither girl closed their curtains and quite a few men going in and coming out were treated to the sight of one or both girls either naked or just bottomless.

Harry and George had to wait outside but they saw the smiles on the men’s faces as they came out.

Shopping finally over, the 4 of them piled into the SUV and headed home where Paige insisted that the guys sat on the sofa whilst the girls changed into each of their new items in front of them.

At the end of the show, with both girls totally naked, George took Mandy’s hand and led her upstairs. One minute later Harry and Paige heard the head headboard banging against the wall.

“Must get someone to do something about that.” Harry said.

“No don’t please, it’s nice to know what they’re doing. Can we do the same please Harry?”

“No.”

“Well at least let me give you a blow job while I bring myself off.”

Harry was a little frustrated so he agreed and received his first blow job outside his bedroom; Paige cumming twice and having to have a short break half way through Harry’s blow job.

When George and Mandy re-appeared Paige said,

“You should have fucked down here then I could have watched you.”

“Okay, next time we will.” George replied.

Mandy giggled then asked if Harry would be watching.

After that it was a dip in the swimming pool and Mandy got to see Harry’s cock for the first time.

“Nice.” She said before diving in.

They messed about with a plastic football for a while and Harry noticed that George was grabbing Mandy’s tits whenever he wanted to get the ball off her. Paige had noticed that as well and asked Harry why he wasn’t grabbing her tits as well.

“You’ve got those bits of metal in your nipples and I don’t want to risk accidentally pulling on them and really hurting you.”

“Thank you Harry, I’d almost forgotten about them. But you’ll grab them when they’re fully healed?”

“Of course, especially if you’ve got little chains dangling from them.”

“Hmm, nice, I like the idea of being led around by chains attached to my nipples.”

“Do I need to get my nipples pierced as well George?” Mandy asked.

“Good idea Mandy,” George replied, “and we can get your clit pierced as well then I can lead you around by a chain attached to your clit; but not now, don’t want to spoil our fun while we’re here. We’ll get them done when we’re back at uni.”

Mandy put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Get a room.” Paige shouted.

“Will the lounge do, or would you prefer us on the kitchen table Paige.” George asked when he unlocked his lips from Mandy’s

Food was next on the agenda and it was the young man from the Chinese takeaway that was treated to the sight of 2 naked girls that time.

The evening was spent talking and planning the party, as it had become. It was arranged for the night before Christmas Eve, which fitted in with Harry’s planed trip to the supermarket to get a lot of the Christmas food that actual day.

The next couple of days started with Paige rubbing her wet slit on Harry’s morning hard-on, either before or after, or both, she gave him a blow job. She’s developing the art of making herself cum by doing that rubbing and by the time party day arrived she made herself cum rubbing her slit long Harry’s hard-on, then gave him the blow job, then rubbed her slit along Harry’s softening cock, usually making him hard again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.