Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life - Cover

Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An 18 year old young man has to become the guardian of his 14 year old step sister who has withdrawn from social life due to the shock of losing her parents. The young man uses hypnotism, exhibitionism and masturbation to turn the girl into a fun loving, happy girl.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Two days later Paige became a teenager and the 3 of them were leaving the house to go to a posh restaurant. Both Harry and George complimented Paige on her looks, and they both really meant it, she did look stunning.

As they walked into the restaurant Harry suddenly regretted buying that dress for Paige. The bright lights were making the dress quite see-through and he could see Paige’s slit, areolas and nipples, which were hard. When George pointed that her nipples were hard, Paige she said that the material was sliding across her nipples as she moved about and it felt nice. She wondered if that was the cause.

Neither George or Harry pointed out that her dress was see-through in the bright lights although Harry suspected that some of the other patrons and maybe some of the staff had noticed.

They had a great meal with Harry explaining to Paige which cutlery to use and when.

It was after the mango sorbet that Harry and George gave Paige her presents and she was over the moon with personalized, gold bracelet and necklace.

Things went on very much the same after the Easter holidays ended and up to the summer holidays with only a few notable occurrences / changes.

For starters, Harry started working part-time in his father’s business. Three days a week he’d take Paige to school, go to work, then leave in enough time to get to the school to collect her. She told Harry that she was old enough to go to and from school on her own, and she probably was, but Harry insisted that he run her there and back.

Obviously, that meant that Harry had less time to do things at home and that included preparing meals. The solution to that problem was that they used a meal delivery service quite a bit. That pleased Paige and she was always hovering around the front door when the food was due to be delivered, and always the one to open the door to the, initially surprised, delivery driver. He soon got used to seeing the naked Paige and soon started chatting to her as she stood there, not hiding anything.

At school, Paige and 3 other girls got into trouble for wearing skirts so short that their knickers were showing all the time. It was a day that Paige was wearing a thong with net material that hid nothing. The head teacher hadn’t got close enough to Paige to notice that fact although she admitted that she had wanted him to. After that Paige’s skirt weren’t pulled up quite as high.

Paige’s breasts grew to an ‘AA’ cup (Harry guessed) and whenever he raised the subject of bras Paige just said,

“No point, I don’t need one and I won’t wear one.”

Jodie spent another afternoon at Paige’s house, and came for a sleepover over the half term holiday. During which time Jodie was as naked as often and wherever Paige was. She also asked Harry to inspect her pussy for new hairs and got him to pluck out a couple that he found. Jodie also masturbated for Harry and George at the same time as Paige did. Harry was, and wasn’t happy to have a second naked girl in the house and again wondered if he had made a mistake hypnotising her and if Paige and Jodie would still be friends without the hypnotism. George didn’t go out at all when Jodie was at their house and was delighted when they both masturbated for him and Harry.

Also during the half term holiday the weather was reasonable and Paige, and Jodie when she was there, spent a lot of time outside, and in the swimming pool with the big doors to the outside open. Both girls told Harry that if felt nice being outside in the open air with nothing on.

Paige had taken advantage of Harry in his bed a couple of times although Harry didn’t know anything about her involvement. She’d woken up early and felt Harry’s morning woody under her leg and wanked him until he’d shot his load all over his stomach. Then she’d pretended to be asleep when he woke up. Harry was suspicious both times that Paige had a hand in it somehow (no pun intended) because she usually has an arm and a leg over him when he wakes up and on both occasions she was laid on her back beside him.

Not able to prove it, and not wanting to accuse her, he’d not said anything and got up and showered.

He’s also, again tried to persuade Paige to stop going to his bed in the middle of the night.

The summer holidays presented a few problems for Harry.

He couldn’t rely on George to stay at home to look after Paige. For one thing, George had things to do to prepare for going to university in the September. Also, he was going on a holiday with his mates to some boozy young people’s resort.

The only solution that Harry could think of was for him to stop working over the school holidays. Fortunately, Ben Stoddard understood and wished the 3 siblings a good holiday.

Paige had ‘volunteered’ to let Jodie stay at their house for 2 weeks when her parents were going on a second honeymoon. Coincidentally, that was the same 2 weeks that George was on holiday so it was Harry with both 14 year old girls who were naked all the time that they were at the house.

He took them on day trips to the seaside, the zoo and even shopping to a big, out of town shopping centre. Whenever they went out both girls insisted on wearing skirts that were so short that their butts or pussies were displayed if they even bent over slightly. It was a big joke to them but Harry was embarrassed for them whenever their pussies were displayed for more than a glimpse.

On quite a few occasions younger children saw their butts or pussies but the kids just took it in their stride as if it were perfectly normal. It was the mothers that glared at Paige or Jodie, or called them little sluts or other such names. Whenever that happened Harry dragged them away, worried that things might escalate and become a big issue.

Paige, and Jodie when she was there, took advantage of the un-English weather to try to get a suntan. Apart from laying out on the grass at the back they swam and played games outdoors and were often seen naked by the pool man and the gardener. To the girls this was a bonus and Harry sometimes saw them masturbating while either of the men were there.

Of course the pool man and the gardener never said anything but Harry wondered what tales they told down at the pub.

Harry wanted to take Paige on a holiday but couldn’t decide on where or when and if he could persuade her to keep her clothes on. He’d considered hypnotism but had been concerned that if he’s reversed her love of being seen naked, he wouldn’t be able to get her back to the same state, and he was really pleased with how happy Paige had become since the original hypnotism.

In the end Harry decided to take Paige to London for a week to show her the sights and see a couple of shows. At first Paige wasn’t very keen on the idea but when he said that one show that they could see was The Lion King and another Gals Aloud, she perked up a bit.

Harry planned the trip and produces a schedule of what they were going to do on each of the days and booked theatre tickets. He also decided that they’d travel to London on the train which would be another first for Paige. The trip was planned with ‘experiences’ in mind, regardless of cost, which was not an issue.

Harry was surprised by that amount of planning that Paige put into the trip, even if was planning into what she would wear, planning for different weather conditions as well.

On the big day a Limousine arrived at their door for the short trip to the train station where Harry escorted Paige into the first class compartment.

The weather was reasonable and Paige had decided to travel in a skirt and top. The skirt being so short that she was bound to flash her pussy and butt to countless people. The top, although nearly coming down to her skirt, was thin, cotton and tight. Her nipples were trying to push 2 holes in the front of it all the time.

There weren’t many people walking through the first class train compartment but anyone who did would have been able to look down and see her bald pubes. Harry didn’t even look at their faces, having decided that what he didn’t see he couldn’t worry about.

Another Limo took them from the train station to their hotel where the doorman did get a good look at Paige’s pussy when he opened the door for her and she got out in a very unladylike way. Harry was pleased that her skirt was wasn’t a tight fit and always fell back into place after having ridden up for whatever reason.

The view from the hotel room window was quite impressive as well, with view over to the London Eye and beyond.

Over the next week the pair went to quite a few of the tourist attractions including a couple specially for Paige (Harry Potter World and Sea Life). They used the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours with Paige making sure that she was followed up the steep stairs by a man other than Harry. After the first time Paige asked Harry if they could use the buses to get to where they were going.

Paige wore very short skirts every day and never once made any attempt to not expose her butt and pussy. Even on the day that it was a little windy and her skirt kept blowing up she just ignored it and carried on as if nothing was happening, Harry pretending that he hadn’t noticed. He wasn’t sure why he was ignoring her exposure, unable to decide if it was plausible deniability or because he wanted her to be happy that people were looking at her.

Paige chose to wear the same outfit that she wore for her 14th posh meal for both visits to the theatre. It was only when they were going to the theatre the second time and the foyer was brightly lit, that she discovered that the dress was see-through. After that she wanted to walk everywhere where there were bright lights, and when they did her beautiful face was beaming and she kept telling Harry that she loved being looked at.

Never once did she ask Harry if he’d realised that her dress was see-through in bright lights.

They ate in the Hotel restaurant a couple of evenings, but Harry wanted Paige to experience different eating places in London and took her to quite a mix of places. Paige wasn’t too keen on the places that served spicy foods.

When it came to sleeping, there were 2 big beds in the room but each night Paige made sure that Harry climbed into one of the beds before she did, then she got into the same bed telling Harry that she’d just wake up in the middle of the night and move over to his bed. Harry had tried to put a pillow between them but Paige just pulled it out and threw it on the floor.

After waking up with Paige either next to him or partially on top of him, Harry was getting weary of trying to persuade her to stay in her own bed. He wanted to be firm with her, even considering putting a lock on his bedroom door, but at the same time he wanted her to feel safe. A couple of times he’d even considered the possibility that she was just making up the feeling safe aspect, but he didn’t think that she was capable of doing such a thing.

In the end he’d just given up and let her cuddle up to him, even putting his arm around her, as soon as the second one of them got into bed.

Harry never even considered what the hotel’s housekeeping would think about there being a man and a young girl using the room but only 1 bed having been used.

By the end of the week Harry was pleased how the week had gone. Paige had been happy all the time and even he had to admit that he’d had a good time. So it was with a little regret when they checked-out of the hotel and climbed into the Limo that would take them back to the train station, the Limo driver getting a great view of her butt and pussy as she climbed in; and then again when she got out at the station.

The same was true with the Limo at their home end of the journey.

Once back, they soon got back into the same old routines, Paige being naked all the time and swimming and sunbathing, when the weather permitted, and regardless of the pool man or gardener’s presence. On the sunny days Paige even asked Harry to do her pussy hair check and double masturbation outside on the grass.

The same was true on the days that Jodie was at the house and Harry often had to perform 2 pussy hair inspections and watch both girls masturbate – twice each time.

Both girls were so comfortable with their nudity that Harry called them nudists on more than one occasion.

The only real difference was that Paige stopped using her own bed for sleeping. When Harry went to bed that night Paige was fast asleep in Harry’s bed. Harry stood watching her for about a minute deciding what to do about it. Then he stripped naked (the way he always slept), went to the bathroom, then climbed into the bed next to Paige.

Him climbing in must have disturbed Paige a little because she rolled onto her side facing Harry and put both an arm and a leg over him. Harry wondered if she’d been awake all the time but there was no other indication that she had.

Two minutes later Harry was asleep and when he woke up the next morning Paige was already in the bathroom.

Back at school, and Harry back at work, Paige quickly settled into her school routine and Harry into his part-time work routine. Harry did notice that Paige’s skirts weren’t worn short enough to see her thong or butt when she was just standing still.

Shortly after school started Harry had to help George move to university. With all the stuff that he was taking his mini wasn’t big enough, and besides, there was nowhere for him to park it at the university. Also, as Harry said,

“You’ll be too pissed to drive most of the time so it’s better that your car stays back at home.”

George couldn’t argue with that.

What it did mean was that on one Saturday morning the 3 of them piled into the SUV with George’s belongings in the back, the seats next to Paige, and in the foot well under Paige’s feet. Although her solution to that problem was to stick her feet between the 2 front seats with George asking if she’s washed them that morning.

What it also meant was that every time that Harry turned his head to look at Paige, he was confronted with the sight of Paige’s pussy up her short skirt.

It was around 250 miles to George’s university and the journey took around 5 hours. After they had unloaded the SUV and said goodbye to George, Paige climbed into the front of the SUV and they started the journey back. They’d only got about 50 miles into the journey when Harry pulled over and said,

“Sod this, I’m looking for a hotel.”

After about 10 minutes tapping on his phone he gave his phone to Paige and said,

“Hold that while I drive.”

Ten minutes later they were pulling into the grounds of a rather expensive looking hotel.

The male receptionist kept looking from Harry to Paige and back, and Harry wondered if he thought that Paige was some sort of child hooker.

The room was huge compared to any that Harry had seen before and Paige quickly had a look in the bathroom and out of the window. Harry lay on the bed, having a little rest after all the driving that he’d done.

Paige browsed through all the leaflets and hotel information that was on the desk and saw that the hotel had a leisure centre.

“Can we go and look to see what they’ve got down there Harry?”

“Can you go on your own Paige, I need a quick nap?”

“Okay, shall I put one of these towelling robes on to go down there?”

“If you like.” Harry replied, not really thinking things through,

Two minutes later Paige was leaving the roam wearing nothing but the robe.

There was no one in the little reception area of the leisure centre so Paige walked straight through and had a look at all the facilities. She was surprised by that lack of people there, in fact there was only 2 Japanese looking men and 2 girls, about Paige’s age, in the whole place.

Paige looked at the girl in the pool and fancied a swim. Not even thinking about a swimming costume, Paige took her robe off, put it on a bench then dived into the pool.

The 2 girls didn’t notice the naked girl diving in, but 1 of the men did. He said something to the other man and they both watched as the naked girl swam a few lengths. During which the 2 girls got out and disappeared through the door to where the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi were.

Paige decided that she needed a short rest so she pulled herself out of the water and sat in the edge with her feet still in the water, something that she often does when back at home.

Putting her hands behind her and leaning back on them, Paige looked around the room and didn’t notice the 2 men swim over to in front of her. Paige’s sitting position was similar to her sitting on anything, i.e. with her knees about shoulder width apart, and the men could easily see her bald pussy as well as her ‘AA’ cup breasts complete with small areolas and above average sized hard nipples.

Paige sat there, totally oblivious to the 2 men staring at her pussy and tits, deciding what to do next. It must have taken her at least 2 minutes to decide that she wanted to try the jacuzzi so she got to her feet, giving the 2 men a quick look at her even more spread pussy as she got up, picked up her robe and went through the same door that the girls had.

Hanging her robe on the hooks that were on the wall behind the door, Paige decided that she would try the sauna. She’d read somewhere that sauna’s were hot, and was expecting it to be hot, but she was surprised that it wasn’t that hot, no hotter than when she had been on a holiday to Greece with her mother shortly after her birth father had left them.

In the sauna Paige saw the 2 girls that had been in the pool. Both had taken their bikinis off and were sat at one end of the higher of the 2 benches, talking in a language that Paige didn’t understand.

Paige climbed up onto the other end of the higher bench and sat sideways, facing the girls with 1 foot on the lower bench. She wasn’t deliberately displaying her spread pussy, it was just comfortable the way she sat.

The 2 girls noticed what they could see and 1 of them climbed down onto the lower bench and lay on the bench with her feet towards Paige but pulled up near to her butt and her knees spread. The other girl got into a similar position on the higher bench.

Paige had watched all the movements and started staring at the 2 bald pussies as the owners stared back at Paige’s pussy.

It was the girl on the lower bench that started rubbing her pussy first, quickly followed by the girl on the higher bench. Paige’s right hand almost instinctively followed.

Both foreign girls orgasmed first and just as Paige was getting close the sauna door opened and a different young man came in wearing some swimming shorts. He stopped dead when he saw 3 naked young teenage girls, all with spread legs, 1 with her hand slowly rubbing her pussy, and the English looking girl with one hand finger fucking herself and the other hand slowly toying with her little clit.

Then he sat on the higher bench, obviously trying to decide which pussy to look at. Paige was his choice and he watched as Paige’s arousal grew then she went over the edge, her orgasm getting a little vocal.

Paige’s hands fell by her sides as she relaxed as the waves of pleasure subsided. When she could think clearly, she decided that that was as good as when George’s mates had watched her. She managed to work out that strangers watching her cum had made her feel better than when George or Harry watched her. It was good when Jodie watched her but she’s a girl so it would never be as good as a man watching her.

It was Paige that left the sauna first, obviously not used to the heat as much as the 2 foreign girls. She felt all sweaty so she used one of the showers to rinse and cool off. Then she looked at the jacuzzi and decided that the bubbles may well feel nice.

They did, and Paige relaxed and enjoyed them, especially the ones that hit her bald pussy.

The 2 naked foreign girls left the sauna next and Paige watched them shower, put their bikinis on then go back to the pool.

Shortly after that, Harry appeared and asked Paige if she was okay as he took his robe off then climbed into the jacuzzi wearing just his boxer shorts.

“Did you borrow a swimsuit from reception?” Harry asked.

“No, there wasn’t anyone there when I arrived so I did what I do at home.”

“But there are strangers here, you shouldn’t be letting strangers see you naked.”

“Why not? No one complained, not even when I made myself cum in the sauna.”

“You did what?” Harry exclaimed.

“I made myself cum in the sauna with my fingers but it was okay, there were 2 foreign girls in there doing the same and a man came in and watched us.”

Harry, again, questioned his decision to hypnotise her but there again she’s now so much happier than she was before, so Harry’s brain went back to a vision of Paige and 2 other girls masturbating in the sauna. He shook his head sideways to clear that thought.

“So Paige, where haven’t you been?”

“Err, the steam room and the workout room, that’s all I think.”

“Well you certainly aren’t going into the workout room without any clothes on, so that leaves the steam room, do you want to go in there?”

“Naw, it looks a bit dark and cloudy in there so I’ll give it a miss.”

“Okay, I’m going into the sauna for a while, you stay here.” Harry said.

A couple of minutes later a young man and a young woman came into the room, took off their robes revealing a bikini and swimming shorts, and joined Paige in the jacuzzi, smiling at Paige as they did so.

After a while Paige was starting to get hot so she pulled herself up and sat on the side with her feet still in the bubbles. As usual, her knees were spread slightly. The man’s eyes went wide open for a second when he saw that she was naked and that he could see her slit and part of her pussy.

“Oh,” the woman said, “I didn’t realise that this was a clothing optional place.”

“I guess that it is.” The man replied, “are you going to take your bikini off then?”

“I will if you take your shorts off.”

Smiling at each other, the couple got naked while Paige watched the clothing appear out of the bubbles and get put on the side.

As the swimsuits came out of the bubbles another young(ish) man walked in and did a double-take of Paige then went to the sauna.

By that time Paige had decided that she needed a cool shower so she went and had one then joined Harry in the sauna. She sat on the bench seat below Harry with one leg on the bench and the other dangling to the floor. The young (ish) man that had recently gone in there started staring at her pussy as Paige looked at him.

“How are you doing Paige?” Harry asked after a few minutes.

“I’m getting hot and tingling.”

The word ‘tingling’ triggered an alarm in Harry and he seriously expected Paige to start masturbating right there and then so he told Paige that they were going for a swim and out they went.

They both went and had a shower then went to the pool.

When they were alone in the pool Harry asked if the tingling that she got in the sauna was in her pussy.

“Yes why?”

“And were you thinking about relieving that tingling with your hand?”

“Yes why?”

“Paige, it’s not polite to masturbate in public.”

“Why, as you said, everyone does it?”

“Yes, but not in public.”

“I’ve seen lots of videos of girls masturbating in public places and Jodie has as well. And she says that she’s done it on a bus and in the cinema.”

Harry didn’t fancy getting into a long conversation about masturbating in public so he pressed on Paige’s head, pushing her under the water.

After about 10 minutes of messing about, including Paige getting out of the water to run to the other end of the pool to get away from Harry, Harry told her that it was time to leave.

As Harry got out he looked at the other people in the pool, all were staring at Paige. He looked at her and saw that her little body had started to get the shape of all the beautiful models that you see in magazines and on the television. He was really pleased with the beautiful way that she was developing, but at the same time scared of what it meant for her and the way her brain works.

Collecting and putting on their robes, they left the leisure centre, smiling at the young girl on the reception desk as they left.

Back in their room Harry told Paige to have a shower and fix her hair.

“Before I do that can you check me for new hairs? I thought that I saw one when I was in the sauna the first time. I’ve got my tweezers in my bag.”

“Okay, we’ve got plenty of time.”

Paige was soon on the bed, on her back with her legs over by her head waiting for Harry to start inspecting her. As he started, Harry chuckled to himself when he thought about what room service would say if they came in at that second and saw what was going on.

“Grief Paige,” Harry said, “you only had a shower a few minutes ago and your pussy is already very wet.”

“I can’t help it. Jodie says that pussies are like nipples and men’s cocks and can’t be controlled.”

“Hmm, that Jodie is one smart cookie but thinking about sexy things is bound to get things going, what were you thinking about?”

“That man in the sauna. I could almost feel his eyes burning my pussy.”

“Well I hate to say it kiddo, but being as beautiful as you are, you’re going to have to get used to people looking at you.”

“I like men looking at me when I haven’t got any clothes on, it makes me happy.”

“Perhaps you should become a nudist.”

“A nudist is someone who is naked all the time isn’t it?”

“Yes, but you can’t become one of those because you have to wear clothes when you go to school and go on social outings like shopping and travelling around.”

“Can we move to somewhere where I can do those things without any clothes on?”

“Unfortunately there aren’t any places like that in England.”

Paige thought for a minute or so, and said, “ouch” as Harry plucked a hair from the side of her vulva, then said,

“Can I become a part-time nudist then.”

“You’re naked just about all the time that you’re at home aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you are already a part-time nudist.”

“Oh, I guess that I am.”

Harry finished his inspection then slapped her butt to let her know that he was done. Paige dropped her legs then spread them so that they were nearly 90 degrees to her body then started rubbing her pussy.

Harry watched for about a minute then turned saying,

“I’m going for a shower.”

“No, please don’t, please watch me, it feels so much better when you watch me.”

Harry reluctantly turned back and sat on the bed quite close to Paige’s pussy and watched her busy right hand.

First orgasm receding, Paige used her left hand to spread her pussy lips and pull her clit hood back then used the index finger of her right hand to rub her clit until her second orgasm hit her.

Second orgasm receding, Harry got up and went to the shower. He was just about done when Paige walked in and climbed in next to him.

“You’ve got a nice cock Harry.”

“An expert on penis’ are you Paige?”

“Well no, but I’ve seen yours and George’s, and a few on the internet, and 1 boy from school sent me a picture of his. It was small compared to yours.”

“You need to see a lot more before you decide which ones are nice and which ones are ugly; but that isn’t my permission for you to go looking for cocks to have an opinion about. Just wait until you get older.”

“Well I like yours, especially when it gets hard.”

“You shouldn’t be looking at it Paige.”

“I can’t help it when I lift the bed duvet it’s there and it’s staring at me.”

“How many times have I told you that you should stay in your own bed?”

“Do we have to have this conversation again? You know my feelings and they haven’t changed. Can you shampoo my hair please Harry?”

After the shower Harry dried and brushed Paige’s hair with Paige looking at his cock most of the time. Somehow, Harry managed to not get a hard-on. When they got dressed it was into the same clothes that they had arrived in except that Harry couldn’t wear his boxers because they were wet; then it was down to the restaurant to get something to eat.

After the meal they went for a walk in the hotel grounds, it was a pleasant evening except for the slight breeze that kept blowing the skirt part of Paige’s summer dress up. She just ignored it but Harry doubted that anyone saw anything because there was no one else out there.

Back in their room Harry decided that they should watch a movie and they both got ready for bed. Needless to say that Paige jumped into the bed right next to Harry and snuggled up to him to watch the movie. Paige must have been quite tired because she fell asleep half way through the movie and Harry gently eased her off him and moved a little to the side of the big bed so that he could spread out on his own for once.

When Harry woke up in the morning he was feeling all nice and contented until he realised that something was happening to his cock. He lifted the duvet up and saw Paige’s head bobbing up and down on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.