Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life - Cover

Hypnotism Changes Paige's Life

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An 18 year old young man has to become the guardian of his 14 year old step sister who has withdrawn from social life due to the shock of losing her parents. The young man uses hypnotism, exhibitionism and masturbation to turn the girl into a fun loving, happy girl.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.


What followed was a full day of shopping for Paige. Whenever possible Paige wanted Harry in the changing room as she stripped naked and tried everything on. When it wasn’t possible to be in the changing room he had to stay nearby so that she could come out to let him see and give his opinion. On numerous occasions she came out bottomless or topless to show Harry whichever half she was wearing. Sometimes there was a parent or boyfriend standing with Harry and he had to apologise for her saying that he had trouble getting her to cover up.

Of course, the males there never complained and only 1 woman accused Paige of being a little slut – behind her back.

Mixed in with the clothes shopping was shoe shopping. Paige wanted to replace quite a few of her kids shoes.

All the shoe shops were self-service and Paige certainly tried on lots of shoes and boots. 99 percent of girls trying on shoes manage to keep their knees together when putting on and taking off shoes, but not Paige. No one had ever told her that girls keep their knees together and crossed their legs whenever they are wearing a skirt, and Paige was oblivious to the looks and stares that she got as her miniskirt rode up on her spread legs as she put on, or took off a shoe, usually by bringing one ankle up onto her other knee, thus giving anyone who looked an unobstructed view of her bare pussy.

It almost got to the point where Harry was the embarrassed one and he was seriously considering using hypnotism there and then to get her to be more modest, but just as he was about to say ‘Sprout’, she told Harry that she knew what she wanted and was ready to buy them.

Then it was to the food hall for a drink and a bite to eat. But before that, they went back to the SUV to dump 4 big bags of clothes.

In the food hall, Paige’s careless way of sitting cased her miniskirt to ride up and her pussy to be visible to anyone who could look from the right angle.

Next it was more clothes shopping and Harry wondered where she found the energy. Harry was getting his patience tested. He figured that he’d been a saint all day because he really hated shopping and this was worse, shopping with a girl. The only good thing about it was that he was making his young sister happy. He may have had countless views of her naked body, and her pussy, but she was his sister, they didn’t count.

The next stop was a sports shop. She wanted a couple of PE skirts to replace the shorts that she’d decided that she would never wear again. Fortunately they found some skirts quite quickly. Paige just wanted to take a couple off the rack and pay for them straight away but Harry insisted that she try them on saying that clothes manufactures have measuring tapes that stretch and shrink from time to time.

The only changing rooms that they could find was a curtained off square in the middle of the store. Harry left her to see if the skirts were the right size while he went to check out some squash rackets. He’d had the urge to take up squash for a couple of years but had never got round to it. He had hoped to learn at university but that opportunity had passed.

Looking at a the squash rackets Harry heard a girl scream and it came from the direction of the changing cubicle. He almost ran back to where Paige was and was confronted with a bottomless Paige, frozen in shock, with the curtains on the floor around her.

A shop assistant was stood near her, along with a trolley of various products. It looked like the trolley had caught the curtains and pulled the whole lot down.

“Oh shit,” the voice of the man that had arrived next to Harry said, “what the hell happened here?”

Harry jumped into action and searched for Paige’s own skirt. He found it in seconds and told Paige to put it on. He had to shout at Paige to snap her out of her shock. That also seemed to force the newcomer into action and he started talking to the shop assistant.

“Hey,” Harry said, “what about this poor girl? She looks traumatised by what that ‘person’ has just done to her.”

“Err yes, are you alright young lady?”

“Y ... I think so.”

“Look at her man, she’s traumatised, she’s been shocked, embarrassed and humiliated. This is going to cost your company a small fortune.”

“Please, come to my office, I’ll get her a drink and we can talk about it.”

As Paige and Harry followed the man Harry turned to Paige and put his finger over my mouth trying to tell her to keep quiet.

Paige was directed to a chair and the man asked her what she’d like to drink.

“Can I have a coke or a pepsi please?”

Harry looked at Paige, glared at her, and then smiled.

“Hang on a minute,” the man said as he turned and called for one of his assistants then turned back to Paige and Harry.

“There’s no need to get solicitors involved is there, I’m sure that we can come to some arrangement can’t we?”

“Oh I don’t know,” Harry replied, “that curtain rail was obviously unsafe and that person obviously hadn’t had adequate training in the use of that trolley. Our company solicitors will have a field day.”

“Please, what was the young lady trying on?”

“2 PE skirts.” Paige replied as she opened the can of coke that had been brought to her. It bubbled up out of the hole, someone having given it a shake.

“And you sir, what were you looking for?”

“Squash rackets.”

“Was that 2 squash rackets sir, for the young lady and a friend to play with?”

Before Harry could answer, the man said,

“You can have them.”

“I don’t know, I mean...”

Before Harry could finish what he was going to say, Paige said,

“I want the skirts, they fitted me.”

“It looks like you’ve got a deal, the lady has saved your day.”

“Thank you sir, madam. If you’d like to select the ones that you want and take them to the register. The staff will be expecting you.”

Paige and Harry left that shop with 2 free PE skirts and 2 free squash rackets.

“You did want to learn how to play squash didn’t you Paige?” Harry said as they headed to a famous lingerie shop to get Paige some new knickers for school.

Paige wanted some ‘adult women’s’ knickers so that’s where they headed. Just as they got to the rows and rows of knickers Paige said,

“You know what Harry, I think that I’ll start wearing thongs, I’ve seen a couple of girls in the PE changing room wearing them so why shouldn’t I?”

“Okay, which ones?” Harry replied.

Paige looked through the selection and chose the ones that she wanted.

“You really want those?” Harry said.

“Yes, they’ll make the girls at school so jealous.”

“And the boys will go crazy if they see you in them.”

“That won’t happen unless the school decided to have a mixed sports day and I fall over; and that’s not going to happen. You see the girls and boys do PE separately.”

“Well I guess that that’s okay then, it’s up to you but some of those don’t even have any material in them and all the others are totally see-through.”

As they headed back to the SUV Paige suddenly said,

“Oops. I’ve made a mistake. I needed knickers for general school use, not just PE. Oh well, these just have to do.”

During the drive home Paige said,

“Will George be there when we get home?”

“I don’t know, why?”

“I’ll want to model everything that I’ve bought, sorry, you’ve bought me, to both of you so that you can tell me how good they look on me.”

“No Paige, it’s how good YOU look in them. Okay, if George isn’t there I’ll text him and tell him to come home, family emergency.”

Paige giggled then said,

“Me trying on new clothes isn’t an emergency.”

“No, but it is important. Everything that our beautiful step sister does is important.”

“Aaw thanks bro.”

When they got home they took all the clothes in then Harry got a beer and collapsed on the sofa, grateful that the shopping trip was over. He sent a text message and soon got a reply -

Is this another clothes modelling session, I know that you’ve been clothes shopping again.

Yes, but it will make her happy.

Okay, back in 15.

Fifteen minutes later another modelling session started with Paige being full of enthusiasm. Both Harry and George had got themselves a couple of bottles of beer and were ready to tell Paige that in every outfit she looked amazing.

It seemed to be working because Paige was happy.

Paige got to the new knickers last and George looked a bit gobsmacked as she tried on the different ones in front of them.

“You’re going to wear those for school?” George asked.

“Yes, I want to make the other girls jealous.”

“But they’re all see-through, and some of them don’t cover anything.”

“I know, they’ll be so jealous.”

“And you’ll be wearing them under those skirts that you’ve just bought, those miniskirts?”

“Yes.”

“Aren’t you bothered that the boys might look up those skirts?”

“Why would they want to do that?”

George thought for a few seconds, thinking about Paige’s naivety then replied,

“Good point, why would they?”

Show over and Paige still wearing just a thong without any material, Harry offered to help her carry everything up to her room.

“That’s okay, I can manage, after all, they are my Christmas presents.”

It took 3 trips to get them all upstairs then she came back down minus the thong.

“I’m going to have a shower and get ready for bed. What’s for tea, I’m starving.”

“When are you going to put all your new clothes in your wardrobe Paige?” Harry asked.

“I’ll do it in the morning, I’m too tired tonight.”

“How about we order some tea and get it delivered?” George asked.

“Good idea, where’s the menus?”

All 3 selected what they wanted and Harry phoned the order in while Paige went to do her thing in the bathroom.

She was just coming downstairs, ready for bed (naked), when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Paige shouted and went and opened the door to a startled young man.

“Err hi, err, did someone here order some food?” The young man said staring at the totally unconcerned Paige as she stood there looking at him.

“Yeah, can you bring it in please, the kitchen’s on the left, I’ll show you.”

Paige led the young man into the kitchen with him staring at her little bubble but swaying from side to side as she walked.

As the young man emptied his bag onto the table with Paige watching, Harry walked in.

“How much do we owe you?”

Harry settled up with the young man who kept looking over to the naked Paige who just stood there, arms at her sides, watching him.

“What was wrong with him?” Paige said when the young man was gone, “he kept staring at me.”

“It’s your beauty Paige, everyone wants to look at you.”

“Oh, maybe I’ll get ugly when I grow up.”

“I doubt that Paige,” Harry said, “you’re just going to have to live with it, like the top models do.”

“But you’ll protect me won’t you Harry?”

“Until my dying day.”

“Thank you Harry. Can I take my food up to my room please?”

“Sure.”

“I think that I’ll do some reading after I’ve eaten, then go to sleep, it’s been an exciting day.”

Harry extracted himself from under Paige the next morning then he left home to get the things that were needed for Christmas that they already hadn’t got. It was early afternoon when he got back to find that George was out and Paige was on her own. She was wearing a dress and lying on the sofa watching a DVD, her dress having ridden up revealing a lack of underwear.

Harry was used to her semi and full nudity by then and just gave her a cursory glance as he said hello then left her to do some housework. Shortly after that he heard Paige shouting for him. When he got to her she said,

“Harry, I’m so sorry, but I forgot to get you and George a Christmas present.”

“Yes you did Paige, in the last few days you have started to get back to the old Paige, the cheerful Paige that ran around the house in your nightie driving the rest of your family crazy. That is more than enough of a present for both of us.”

“I love you Harry.” Paige said as she gave him a hug, the first in a few days that wasn’t a naked hug.

Then she said that she was going to help him clean the house, and she did, although her abilities to do quite a few of the tasks obviously hadn’t developed enough to do a good job and Harry had to re-do a few things, without her knowing, as he didn’t want to risk upsetting her by telling her that she wasn’t doing a good job.

“Should we clean round the swimming pool?” Paige asked.

“No, the big doors to the outside haven’t been open for months, neither have anyone of us used the pool for months. The only person who has been in there for months is the pool man when he comes for his weekly whatever it is that he does and he hoses everything down, so I don’t think that it’s worth it.”

“We should start using the pool again Harry, I used to love messing about in there.”

“There’s nothing stopping you, the pool man should be keeping it warm.”

“Why don’t we go there now?”

Harry wasn’t expecting that, but was pleased that Paige was again happy enough to think of it.

“Okay, I’ll go and put my swimmers on. Can you still fit in your costume?”

“I doubt it, but it’s out in the garage with the rest of the clothes that I’m throwing out. Besides, I only wore that at the beach, I never wore anything in the pool here so I won’t wear anything this time.”

Harry wasn’t really surprised at her decision, it had been a couple of years since he’d been in the pool at the same time as her, and her new found confidence had already extended to being naked in front of George and him so why wouldn’t she swim naked in the home pool.

Paige was already in the pool when Harry got there, her dress discarded on the floor near the door.

“This is great Harry, come on in, it feels better than I remember.”

Harry picked up a plastic football and threw it at her then bombed into the water right next to her. For the next 30 minutes or so they messed about just like 2 young teenagers. As they tired and stopped messing about, Paige said,

“I don’t remember the water feeling this good as it rushes passed my pussy, it tickles me and makes me feel good.”

“That’s because you’re growing up Paige. As we get older parts of us get more sensitive and we start to get different feelings.”

“Well whatever they are they feel good. I think that I’ll come swimming a lot more from now on.”

“Good, but don’t go swimming on your own, always ask George or me to come with you.”

“Okay Harry, George isn’t home very often so I hope that you like swimming.”

“We did had a lot of fun didn’t we?”

As they got out Harry reminded her that she needed to have a shower every time that she finished swimming because of the chemicals that the pool man puts in the water.

“Okay.” Paige replied, not asking why there were chemicals in the water and why they didn’t hurt their skin while they were in the water.

When they’d showered and got dry, Harry went to his room to get changed but Paige just walked out of the pool room leaving her dress on the floor. When Harry later saw her he asked where her dress was and when she told him he said,

“Go and get it and either put it on or take it up to your room and put it in the washing hamper.”

“Sorry, I forgot.” She replied then went and got her dress and took it to her room. When she got back she said,

“I’d be getting ready for bed soon so I couldn’t be bothered to put it on.”

George appeared at tea time and then the trio spent the evening talking and watching DVD.

About half way through the evening Paige said,

“When I was getting dried after swimming I noticed that I’ve grown another pubic hair. That makes 2 now. I’ve decided that I don’t want them and that I’m going to pluck them out as soon as I see any.”

“Okay.” George said.

“Well the thing is, I’m a bit scared to do it because it might hurt me and I was wondering if one of you would do it for me?”

“You want one of us to pluck out your pubic hairs? Really?”

“Yes please, I’ll give whoever does it a big kiss.”

“Do you want to do it George, or shall I do it?” Harry asked.

“Oh I’ll do it,” George replied, “but I can’t do it when you’re sat like that Paige.”

With that Paige jumped up then sat back down, but on George’s lap with her back to Harry. Then she lay back so that her head was on Harry’s lap.

“There,” she said, “can you get them with me like this?”

George looked down at his 14 year old step sister’s pubes and pussy.

“Can you see them?”

Well, with Paige having blonde hair, 2 short pubic hairs were difficult to see and George had to really look hard to see them. When he finally did he said,

“Paige, they’re tiny, hardly worth the effort.”

“But I want rid of them.”

“Okay then give me the tweezers.”

Paige got up, ran to get the tweezers then ran back and got into the same position as she passed the tweezers to George.

“Ouch, that hurt. Ouch. Can’t you pluck them out a bit gentler?”

“No, that’s the only way to do it.”

“Then I guess that I’ll have to get used to it. Can you look all around down there to see if I’ve got any that I couldn’t see in the mirror?”

“You’re not exactly in the best position for me to see Paige. Tell you what, if you get down on the floor, on your back, then lift your legs up and put them behind your head I will be able to see everywhere.”

“Okay.”

With that Paige got up and down onto the floor. As she was doing that Harry said,

“George?” in a questioning tone.

“What?” George replied. “how else can I check properly? Paige, did you know that hairs can grow as far back as your poo hole?”

“Can they? So that’s why you wanted me in this position. If you see any can you pluck them out for me?”

“Will do.”

Both George, and Harry could see Paige’s pussy in all it’s glorious detail, even her vaginal entrance was slightly open.

“You look a bit wet down there.” George said.

“Yes, I know, it goes like that at times, I have no idea why. Can you see any hairs?”

Unsurprisingly, George was taking his time, and also unsurprisingly, he didn’t find any hairs.

“Nope, not a one.” George said, “You can get up now.”

Paige did, then bent over and gave George a big kiss on his cheek.

“Will one of you check me like that every night, I don’t want to go to school with any hair on my body.”

“Okay,” Harry said, “if that’s what you want then one of us will do it. What about your armpits and legs?”

“Oh I shave those when I’m in the shower.”

“Any whose razor do you use?”

“Yours silly, I haven’t got one of my own have I?”

“That’s true, write it on the shopping list in the kitchen, we’ll get you one of your own.”

“Thank you Harry. It’s Christmas eve, can I stay up late and watch another movie please?”

“You don’t want to be up when Santa comes.” George said.

“There isn’t a Santa, that’s always been a lie that parents tell their little kids.”

“True.” Harry said, “but it’s a little lie that entertains the kids and gets their imagination working.”

“Yeah, so what have you got me for Christmas George.”

“I got you a motorbike.”

“No you didn’t.”

“How do you know that I didn’t? I can just see you speeding around the house and garden and riding it straight into the swimming pool.”

“I wouldn’t do that.”

“No you wouldn’t because I haven’t got you one. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what I have got you.”

“Boring.”

They watched another DVD then Paige went to bed, shortly followed by George and Harry.

Christmas day started much the same as any other non-school day. Harry extracting himself from under the naked girl, that had joined him in the middle of the night when he was asleep, then going and starting the breakfast.

When Paige appeared, still naked, she rushed to the tree and saw a couple of presents with her name on them. Going into the kitchen she said,

“Can I open my presents?”

“No,” Harry replied, “you can wait until we’ve finished breakfast, showered and got dressed like we always do.”

“I never used to get dressed on Christmas day, I always stay in my nightie all day, so I’m already wearing what I’ll be wearing all day.”

Harry looked at her for a couple of seconds then replied,

“You still need to shower.”

“Okay, then can I open them?”

“When George appears.”

Paige was back before George got up and after waiting for about 10 minutes she got up and as she went upstairs she said,

“Lazy boy.”

Five minutes later Paige was coming back down the stairs with George, just wearing his boxers, following.

“Can I?” Paige asked.

The naked Paige was soo excited as she opened the gift from George and discovered a Laptop. She went over to George who was sat on the sofa, straddled his legs, and started kissing him all over his head.

“Gerroff.” George said. “And that’s for school use, you’ll need one.”

Paige went back to the tree and started opening the smaller package from Harry. It was a new mobile phone, the latest model from Samsung. After a squeal that made both boys heads go back a little, she went over to Harry and straddle him and kissed him like she had George.

Harry didn’t stop her like George had but she soon ran out of thanks and got off him and went back to her presents.

“I’ll show you how to setup the laptop Paige,” Harry said, “and I’ll explain a few things about using social media sites. Once your picture gets out there you’ll have lots of boys trying to contact you.”

“Yuk.” Paige replied.

“So how come you haven’t got dressed yet Paige?” George asked.

“It’s Christmas day, I never get dressed.”

George went back to bed and Harry started showing Paige how to setup her new phone and laptop.

After about an hour Harry told Paige that it was time to start getting Christmas dinner ready and that she was going to help him.

Well, it was the first time that Harry had attempted something like a Christmas dinner and not everything went smoothly but they did end up with an edible turkey and trimming and they all ate too much. Afterwards, Harry swore that they were going out to eat the next Christmas day.

During the afternoon the 3 of them played board games. Scrabble and Monopoly being the first 2. Then they played Twister and both young men kept getting a face full of Paige’s bare butt and pussy, her not even thinking that perhaps they shouldn’t have played it.

Then they played Draughts for a bit, but that was a 2 person game and George decided that he’d spent enough of his day at home. Paige joked with him saying that he was going to see his girlfriend, which he didn’t deny.

Finally, after a day in which Harry had seen Paige be the happiest she had been since the last summer, Harry tried to teach Paige how to play Chess. Unfortunately, Chess is a game that requires the players to think ahead and Paige just isn’t capable of doing things like that so she got beaten all the time, got annoyed with herself then lost interest.

Harry wasn’t too happy, more disappointed, but he didn’t want to leave Paige unhappy so he suggested that they go for a swim. That cheered her up and they did go for a swim and about 45 minutes later 2 dripping wet bodies got out of the pool.

Dry, and Harry changed, they returned to the lounge for Harry to help Paige setup her laptop and new phone.

When they were both working to Harry’s satisfaction he decided that it was time to have a talk with Paige about internet security and social media sites. When he was explaining ‘grooming’ Paige just couldn’t understand why men would do such a thing, and asked what they would do to the girls when they met.

“Well,” Harry started to say, “you’ve had sex education at school and they explained what sexual intercourse was didn’t they.”

“Yes.”

“And I’m guessing that they told you that it’s people who love each other that have sex.”

“Yes.”

“Did they explain what rape was?”

“No.”

“Well rape is when a man forces a woman to have sexual intercourse when the woman doesn’t want to.”

“Maybe the girls wanted to have sex with the men.”

“Well there’s a law that says that it is illegal to have sex with a person under the age of consent which is 16 in England and a man having sex with a girl under 16 is classed as rape because the law assumes that the girl isn’t old enough to make a good decision.”

“That’s confusing,” Paige said, “I can understand it if the man isn’t what he told the girl he was but if the girl and the man have known each other for years and they love each other, how can it be wrong?”

“I know, the problem is that the law is black and white, it doesn’t take in to consideration situations like you just described.”

“So I can’t have sex with someone that I love and have known for years, like you for example, without breaking the law?”

“No, but having said that lots of people under 16 do have sex and the police never find out about it.”

“So I could have sex with you and as long as no one finds out it’s okay?”

“Yes I suppose so but we are not going to have sex.”

“No, no that’s not what I was saying, I don’t even think about it, but having said that some of the girls in my class say that they’ve had sex.”

“I think that it’s just their imagination running wild.”

“Those girls have bigger tits than me and they all either have a lot of hair on their pussies or the brag about shaving it all off.”

“All that means is that puberty is a bit further along with them than it is with you. Puberty hits girls at different ages. It came to you a bit later than them, that’s just the way things happen. I’m sure that there are lots of 14 even 15 year old girls that haven’t reached puberty yet.”

“Is that why my pussy sometimes gets wet and tingles?”

“Yes, well I think so, I’m not an expert on the subject.”

“So does that mean that I want to have sex with you?”

“No, it just means that your brain is thinking about having sex.”

“But I don’t remember thinking about having sex.”

“Have you learnt about subconscious brain activity at school?”

“No.”

“Okay let me try to give you an easy way of understanding it, the way that I interpreted what they taught me at school. Imagine that your brain is in 2 halves, the part that you use to hear what I’m saying and to work out what I’m saying. Well the other part sits in the background and thinks about things that you don’t know you are thinking. A bit like your new laptop. You see what is going on on the screen but, in the bit under the keyboard there’s a brain that’s doing millions of calculations.”

“Okay, I think that I understand. So part of me is thinking about sex and telling my pussy to tingle and get wet but the part of my brain that I know about doesn’t know what the other part is telling my body to do.”

“That’s about it.”

“So is everyone like that?”

“Yes, it’s a basic function of human beings, although not all of them will be thinking about sex.”

“So are you thinking about sex, sex with me when you wake up on a morning with a hard cock?”

“No, well I don’t think so, but that’s my subconscious controlling my penis.”

“So our subconscious brains want us to have sex?”

“No, well I don’t know, but it isn’t going to happen. You are way too young and you are my sister and there are laws saying that sex between family members is illegal.”

“But I’m not your blood sister I’m your step sister so it would be okay.”

“As far as I’m concerned I AM your brother and it’s still not going to happen.”

“Okay, I’ll try to tell my hidden brain that it’s not going to happen and not to make my pussy tingle and get wet.”

“You do that.”

“Can you check my pussy and butt for new hairs please?”

“George did that yesterday so it will keep until tomorrow.”

“Okay, but don’t forget, I don’t want to go back to school with hairs on my pussy.”

After that Paige retired to her room with her laptop, she wanted to watch some YouTube videos.

Harry got a beer from the fridge and relaxed, thinking about how his sister had changed and was growing up, yet was still very naive about worldly things. He tried to think of ways that he could help her, even more hypnotism, but could think of none.

The days until school started again were relatively quiet with Paige still going to Harry’s bed in the middle of the night; and her still wanting to expose her pussy and butt in every detail so that Harry or George could search and pluck and new hairs. George kept commenting on her wet pussy but she wasn’t at all embarrassed by it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.