Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits - Cover

Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tomboy Bella's life changes when her boy mates discovers that she has no knickers on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

Ken sent her to her room to have a good nights sleep before a bright and early start the next day working alongside Mika. Just as Bella was cleaning her teeth Mika walked in.

“Not much point in shutting doors up here Bella, it isn’t as if we have anything to hide and Ken can come and rape me anytime that he wants. So tell me all about yourself Bella.”

The 2 naked girls sat on Bella’s bed and told each other a potted version of their life stories. Mika was and wasn’t surprised that Bella was only 14, telling her that she looked it but that she shouldn’t really be working until she was 18, Mika being 19. Mika told her that some of the clients preferred the company of young teenage girls and that she had pretended to be 14 a few times.

Mika told Bella a bit about the job, specifically how the men would touch her up and sometimes take her back to their room to fuck her. Mika told Bella about one man who tied her up and fucked her all night. Apparently Mika was in his room for 20 hours and Ken was starting to organise a search party when he let her go and she was found walking down a corridor in a bit of a state. The man had taken a viagra and hadn’t stopped fucking her in all 3 holes for 20 hours solid. Mika told Bella that it took 3 days for her pussy, butt and jaw to stop aching. Mika also bragged about the number of orgasm that the man gave her. She said that she lost count but guessed that it was over 20. She also told Bella that her night of pain and pleasure had got her a £1,000 tip.

Bella couldn’t compete with that but she secretly hoped that one day in the next 6 weeks she’d get the opportunity.

Bella asked about the tips, how they got them and what the girls did with them.

“Have you got a bank account Bella?”

“No.”

“Tell Ken, he’ll organise one for you, he did for me. The customers pay the tips to the hotel and Ken then transfers them to the girl’s bank account. The only way that I know what I’ve got is by using the bank’s app on my phone.

Mika told Bella that they had to be down at the swimming pool at 7 a.m. as a handful of customers often went for a swim and one of the clients, who was there at the moment, likes teaching his naked daughter how to swim.

“I can swim already.” Bella replied.

“Don’t tell him that, he likes to hold you up in the water and tell you how to swim, and guess how he holds you up?”

“Nice, I’ve never had my hole opened up under water, will it fill up?”

“I’ve never noticed that. Then at 8 o’clock we have to be at the start of the golf course to caddy for anyone who wanted to play golf. Sometimes a guy likes to stick a club in your pussy, handle end that is, then take it out and use it to hit the ball. When that’s happened to me they told me that it would give them good luck.”

Bella imagined that walking naked around a little golf course would be just as exciting as walking through the woods with Mike ad Tom.

Bella got her phone out and set an alarm for 6:15 to give her enough time for her bathroom routine including an all below the neck shave.

“So what EXACTLY is the job of a PSA Mika.”

“It’s easy and fun, all you have to do is hang around near the clients and when they want something you get it for them or give it to them.”

“And I assume that the giving part is a grope or a blowjob or a fuck, right?”

“Right, I’ve even had a couple of guys fucking me in the lounge with others watching.”

“That sounds fun.”

“It certainly was.”

“Don’t you get bored at times?”

“Sometimes, but if none of the guests want you you can always go for a swim or a pedal in the gym. The men leave the saddle way too high for me and I sometimes get off sliding from one side to the other.”

“Never thought of that, I’ve tried leaning forward so that my clit presses on the saddle, that was fun but it didn’t make me cum.”

“Try the bike with the seat too high Bella. Anyway, I’m off to bed, Leave your door open then I’ll be able to hear you getting yourself off before you go to sleep.”

“How did you know that?”

“Cos that’s what I’m going to do.”

They did hear each other’s moans and gasps before everything went silent, both of them being asleep.


At 06:45 the next morning Bella could hear Mika singing in her shower. Bella knew the song and joined in.

Ten minutes later the 2 naked girls were walking down the stairs to swimming pool.

There was only one middle-aged man in the pool swimming the short lengths. Another came in 2 minutes later and Mike went up to him and said,

“Good morning sir, is there anything that I can help you with?”

The man was looking at Bella as he replied,

“Yes Mika there is, who is your friend?”

“Mika waved Bella over and she waked over she tweaked both her nipples then stood in front of the man, feet about shoulder width apart, and hands by her side. Just the presence of the man so close to her had made Bella’s nipples go hard and her pussy tingle a bit.

“Mr. Green, this is Bella, she started working here yesterday.”

“Delighted to meet you Bella, how old are you?”

“Thirteen sir.” Bella replied.

“Well Bella you are too young to be here like that but I’m not going to tell anyone. Join me for a coffee in 15 minutes and then you can tell me all about yourself.”

“Yes sir.” Bella replied as the man withdrew the hand that had squeezed Bell’s right tit then moved down to her pussy and discovered that Bella was already quite wet.

The man left them, dropped his robe and dove into the pool.

“I don’t think that you need any help from me Bella, feel free to go anywhere that you want. If you need any help or advice just come and find me. I won’t be far away, probably.”

“So do I just hang around here waiting for him?”

“Yes, you could diddle your clit as you stand there if it helps.”

And that’s what Bella did. Not furiously, but gently, as she watched the man swim up and down the pool. He wasn’t naked but Bella tried to think what his cock looked like and if he would put it inside her.

Fifteen minutes later, the man climbed out of the pool and walked over to Bella who had picked up his robe and was holding it for him.

“Come on young Bella, we’re going to the lounge.”

Bella followed the man into the lounge and when he sat on a big arm chair and patted his thigh she went and sat on his lap.

“Tell me about yourself Bella.”

Bella started telling him about her home and school, and didn’t object when one on his hands went to her thigh and started to slide up it, Bella automatically spreading her knees to give him access to her pussy that was aching for some attention.

Just as his hand touched her pussy Bella flinched and looked up to see Lucy stood there. All she was wearing was the very small, black skirt that she had been wearing the day before.

“May I get you anything sir?” Lucy asked.

“Two coffee’s please Lucy.” The man replied as he slid a finger between Bella’s pussy lips causing her to let out a little moan.

“Yes sir.” Lucy said, turned and walked away.

“Keep talking Bella.”

As Bella talked the man’s finger was sliding backwards and forwards making it more and more difficult for Bella to concentrate on what she was saying. Just as Bella saw Lucy returning with the coffees, her climax arrived. If she had been able to look up to Lucy’’s face she would have seen a slight smile, Lucy having been in that position before.

As Bella returned to normal she saw Lucy walking away, swaying her butt from side to side causing her skirt to bounce up revealing the bottom part of her butt cheeks.

The man motioned to Bella to go and sit on the chair opposite so she did, sitting with her knees open, correctly assuming that the man wanted to see her pussy, and she definitely wanted to show it to him.

Bella was surprised by the taste of the coffee as she was used to the cheap, instant stuff that her mother bought from the supermarket, and the expression on her face told the man that that was the case.

As Bella kept talking she realised that she was telling him about how she’d raised the money to buy herself a laptop and phone. The man’s response was to tell her that by the time she went home she would have enough money to bu herself a half a dozen laptops and a new wardrobe.

When the man had finished his coffee he got to his feet and said,

“Right young Bella, I’m off to get ready for a game of golf, you stay there and finish your coffee.”

When he was gone Lucy came back over, sat where the man had been and said,

“Survived your first encounter with a guest, well done Bella. And he made you cum, but don’t expect that every time, some of them just want to talk. You don’t always have to tell them the truth Bella, some girls make up a different story for every guest.”

“I always tell the truth.” Bella replied.

“That’s an admirable quality Bella but sometimes it’s beneficial to tell the guests what they want to hear to keep them happy, and after all, that’s what we are here for.”

“Hmm, I sort of understand that, I’ll have to create a Bella from an alternative dimension.”

“Keep it simple Bella, if you don’t you’ll trip yourself up occasionally.”

“Do you like this coffee Lucy?”

“It’s an acquired taste Bella. Stick with it because that’s all that we use here.”

“Is it usual for the guests to want us girls to sit on their laps, not that I’m complaining?”

“He probably thought that he was comforting his little daughter, but yes, especially you PSAs. The guests try to get us non PSAs to do it as well and most of us do it, it all helps with the tips, especially if we cum while we’re sat there like you did.”

“I guess that I should go looking to see if I can find another guest to make me cum.” Bella said as she stood up.

“Go get them girl.” Lucy said as she too stood to get on with her job.

Bella decided to go to the little gym to see if there were any guests there. One man was lifting weights and didn’t look like he wanted to be disturbed so Bella decided to return to the lounge area. As she walked in she saw Mika standing talking to Lucy. When Mika saw her she finished talking to Lucy then turned and grabbed Bella’s arm.

“Breakfast time Bella.” Mika said and led her to a small room next to the kitchen.

A man in a chef’s outfit was putting some food on a table and Mika said,

“Hey Lewis.”

“Oh hi Mika, well, what do we have here? Another lamb to the slaughter?”

“Lewis this is Bella, our new PSA.”

Bella smiled as Lewis said,

“Welcome to the den of salacious women Bella, I hope that you expected a sex filled existence when you agreed to work here?”

“Actually, I thought that I’d be cleaning rooms.” Bella replied.

“Well I’m sure that you’ll be doing a bit of that,” Lewis continued, “but you’ll be doing more of leaving your bodily fluids on the sheets.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought about that. Oh well, just so long as I don’t have to wash them by hand.”

Mika handed Bella a plate and they went and helped themselves to the breakfast food that hadn’t been asked for by the guests, then they went and sat at the table to eat.

“So do the staff fuck each other?” Bella asked as they ate.

“Bloody hell Bella,” Mika replied, “you’ve only been here 5 minutes and you’re wanting to know who you can fuck.”

“I was just wondering, that Lewis is quite cute.”

“Yes he is, and he’s a good fuck as well.”

“So you’ve...”

“Yes Bella, but you should concentrate on the guests first.”

“Oh I will, I was just wondering.”

As they left Mika said,

“Up to our rooms to clean our teeth, the guests don’t want to be smelling stale whatever we’ve just eaten.”

“I never thought of that.” Bella replied.

With sparkling teeth the 2 girls split up after Mika told Bella to just wander around and when she saw a guest ask them if there was anything that they wanted,

“And be polite Bella, even if the tell you to fuck off.” Mika added before they went their separate ways.

Bella quickly discovered that middle-aged business men like the company of a submissive, naked young girl and they also like to caress their bodies and get them to tell them all sort of stuff that may or may not be true.

During that morning Bella had 4 different men’s hands all over her body, sat on 3 of their knees and told 3 of them a potted version of her life story. She also varied that version dependant upon the reaction of the man who was listening to the story. If he smiled or commented on one little bit of what she said she’d been doing, she’d embellish a similar event that may or may not have actually happened.

In other words, she started to tell them what she thought that they wanted to hear, not what had actually happened.

During the afternoon, one reasonably, for his age, cute man took her to his room and had sex with her. She’d enjoyed it as much as he had and he’d complimented her on her energy and enthusiasm. She was, and wasn’t pleased that he’d used a condom, she’d liked the feeling when Mike and Tom had fucked her without a condom but she understood the need to use them with men who she had no idea about their background.

She also liked the feeling of Tom and Mikes cum leaking out of her and creeping down her inner thighs. As she left the man’s room she thought about that but also realised that it was probably not a good idea to have cum creeping down the thighs when she was with her next guest. She went up to her room and had a shower before wandering round looking for her next conquest.

When Mika found Bella to tell her that they were going to get some food, she told her that she could take a couple of hours off and do whatever she wanted.

Bella decided to go to the ‘leisure centre’ for a swim and maybe try out the other facilities. She’s never been to a sauna, steam room or a jacuzzi and was curious about them.

When she got to the pool there was a man swimming but when he saw her he stopped and told her that she could get in because he was leaving. Bella was soon experiencing nude swimming for the first time and was liking the feeling on her pussy and nipples.

After she’s been swimming for a while she decided to see what it would be like in the jacuzzi so she got out of the pool and into the jacuzzi. At first she was shocked by the temperature of the water but she soon got used to it, and the bubbles. She found it soo relaxing and she soon found a place where she could spread her legs and get bubbled going up passed her pussy.

Bella was convinced that if she stayed there it wouldn’t be long before she had an orgasm. She put her head back on the side and closed her eyes.

She was just getting to the point of no return when she felt hands on her ankles. Jumping back and up she opened her eyes to see man looking down on her.

“Sorry luv, I didn’t mean to startle you, I just wanted to get in in a place where I could watch you pleasuring yourself.”

“No, sorry, I shouldn’t be here, I’ll get out and go.”

“No you won’t, I’ve been told that the naked girls are here to make good company for the guests.”

“That’s right sir, so do you want me to stay?”

“Yes, I’m going to get in and you are going to go back to doing what you were doing.”

“I was just about to...”

“To cum, yes I saw that, please resume what you were doing, and maybe I can help you a little.”

“That would be nice.”

The man got in and Bella spread her legs either side of the man and found the powerful bubbles again. Then the man’s hands found her legs again and started sliding up and down. That was even better for Bella and it didn’t take long for her to get back to where she was and go over the cliff.

The man’s hands were still sliding up and down her legs when she got control back and opened her eyes.

“Would you like to do that again my dear?” The man asked.

Bella nodded her head then moved her pussy back into the strong bubbles.

This time however, the man’s hands didn’t stop when they reached her upper thighs, they kept going and one of the man’s thumbs went into her vagina and the other rubbed her clit. Then the hands slid down to her calves before going back up again to her clit and vagina. They were teasing her pussy and she liked it.

It didn’t take long for Bella to cum again then, when she had regained her composure she realised that she was hot, very hot.

“I’ve got to get out.” Bella said, “too hot.”

Letting go of Bella’s legs the man replied,

“Sit up on the edge with just your feet in the water.”

Bella did pull herself up and she sat on the edge and quickly realised that the man’s head was near enough level to her pussy. As she looked at him she saw where his eyes were looking and she spread her legs and leant back on her arms to let him get a good look at her spread pussy.

“Wow, ... Bella,” he said looking at her blue wrist band, you look a lot younger out of the water than in, just how old are you?

“Thirteen sir.”

“And you’re working here, summer holidays job is it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well for a 14 year old you have a very nice body Bella, curves in all the right places, nice tight stomach and beautiful little breasts with really nice nipples and areolas. You’re going to be a very beautiful young woman in a few years time, and with what you’ll learn here you’re going to be able to get whatever you want out of this world.”

Bella thought about telling him about how she’d got to be able to buy a laptop and phone but she stayed quiet. Then she thought about the tips that she would be earning whilst she was there and said,

“Can I help you with anything sir, maybe some relief for the pressure in your shorts?”

“Why thank you Bella, let’s swap positions.”

The man pulled his shorts down and sat on the side whilst Bella slid back into the bubbles and practiced her deep throating.

Stomach now with something to process, Bella went back to sitting on the side and the man slid into the bubbles and pulled up his shorts. They talked for a while, him giving Bella a tips on how to persuade men to do whatever she wanted, then he got up and left.

Bella then went and tried the sauna,

“Wow, I won’t be staying in here for long.” Bella thought as she opened the door and stepped in.

There was no one else there and she didn’t stay long.

Then she tried the steam room. That was a different kind of hot and she had visions of her in a public stream room getting fucked and, because of the steam, not being seen by any of the other people in there. Again the heat got too much for her quite quickly and she left.

She dipped a foot in the small pool between the sauna and steam room and quickly changed her mind about jumping in.

“What idiot would want to go in there? It would freeze my tits off.” Bella thought as she decided to have a normal shower, making use of the bottle of shampoo that was there, then when she got out, one of the big fluffy towels.

She was feeling clean and happy as she started wandering around looking for her next experience.


Over the next 6 weeks Bella had dozens of new ‘experiences’ and she learnt quite a lot and had more fun than probably any other 14 year old girl in the whole country.

Some of the other highlights of her work experience included one afternoon a few days after she got there, Bella got taken to a guests room and was there for nearly 4 hours. As they walked there the man asked Bella what positions she’d had sex. Of course, Bella’s experiences were quite limited and when she confessed that, the man told her that he was going to educate her.

Bella watched the man take a little, blue, diamond shaped pill and asked him if it was some kind of illegal drug.

“Hell no, it’s just something to make sure that I can give you a good time.”

Bella’s knowledge increased quite a lot that afternoon and by the time that she left her pussy was a bit sore having been stretched and pushed in every imaginable direction. But she was happy.

As Bella was walking down the stairs she bumped into Ken who asked her if she was okay.

“Yes thank you.”

“You look a little worn out Bella, have you just been with Mr. Green?”

“Yes, why?”

“The last time that Mika went to his room she was so sore that she had to go to bed early. Bella, go and have a shower then go and relax in the jacuzzi for a while.”

Bella took Ken’s advice and when she got into the jacuzzi she searched for, and found, the powerful bubbles that had pleasured her the last time that. She found that they were quite soothing for her aching pussy.

One time when another man was giving her some advice about her sex life, he said,

“Bella, I’ve heard that one of the other guests taught you a few different positions that you can fuck but do you know how to milk a penis?”

“No sir, I don’t understand.”

“Well you know when a man cums inside you and you want to feel every last drop of his semen inside you.”

“Yes sir.”

“Well the next time that a man cums inside you and you think that you’ve got everything, squeeze your pussy muscles and keep them that way as his penis comes out of you. Then relax and take it all the way back inside you. Squeeze your muscles and repeat the exercise. Obviously it works better if you are on top.”

“Thank you sir, I’ll try that. Err could I try it on you please?”

Bella followed, from the front, up to the man’s room and she had her first lesson in milking a penis. She also had her first lesson in kegel exercises which the man explained would make her a tight fuck which all men like.

Another time Bella went down to the beach to see if any of the guests had gone down there and wanted any company. When she got there she didn’t see any guests but she did see 2 teenage boys walking along the water’s edge. Knowing that they shouldn’t be there, and feeling confident, Bella marched up to them and caught them off-guard by going back into her Tomboy mode when Mike, Tom and her confronted other groups of kids, and she confidently challenged these 3 teenage boys, completely forgetting that she was totally naked.

“This is a private beach, you 2 are going to have to leave right now. Come on, turn around and leave the way you got here.”

After a few seconds of silence as all 3 absorbed what Bella had said, the way that she’d said it, and the fact that she was totally naked, Bella continued,

“NOW.”

The 3 boys were obviously just as shocked about Bella’s outburst as she was, but she kept her confidence and pointed to the way that the boys had come from.

Bella noticed that the boys were starting to get over their shock and looking up and down her naked body. Adrenaline still flowing, Bella again shouted,

“NOW.”

This being confronted by a confident, naked 14 year old girl was obviously new to the boys and they didn’t know how to react. It was only when Bella again told them to go that they timidly turned and started walking back the way that they came.

Bella followed them and as she did so her body stopped pumping the adrenaline and she started to loose her confidence, but she still followed them to a hole in the fence that obviously marked the border on the rocky cliff-side. As they climbed through the hole Bella managed to shout,

“AND DON’T COME BACK.”

Bella watched them disappear while she realised that she was both shaking a little, and feeling quite wet between her legs. As she walked back along the deserted beach she started to relax and reflect on what had just happened. She realised that she was both proud of herself and excited, especially between her legs.

When she got back to the main building she went looking for Ken and told him what had happened.

“Well done Bella, the power of a naked girl, but please, don’t do it again. The next time come and tell me because the people may not be as shocked at seeing a gorgeous naked girl and it might turn nasty.”

“I can handle myself, we used to get into lots of fights at school.”

“Bella, this isn’t school. Next time just come and tell me, okay. And you’re not too old to get your bottom spanked if you disobey me.”

“Yes uncle Ken.”

It was on the morning of the first Saturday that Mika sprung a surprise on Bella. When they were at breakfast Mika asked Bella if she was looking forward to the visit by the masseur.

“What visit, and what’s it got to do with me? I would have thought that it was the guests that would get the massages.”

“That’s the female masseur, you’ll see her on Monday. I’m talking about the male masseur that comes to massage the girls in front of any of the guests that want to watch.”

“Why would the guests want to watch a girl getting massaged?”

“They aren’t normal massages Bella, I can 100 percent guarantee that you’ll understand when you experience one.”

“Oh, okay then, I guess that I can’t wait.”

That afternoon Bella noticed that there were more guests than normal but she just put that down to it being the weekend. She’d been wanking a man in the jacuzzi and when he’d sent his strings of white cum into the bubbles he told Bella that he had to go and that he’s see her in the lounge. Bella got out and showered then went to the lounge.

She found that the furniture had been re-arranged and that there were lots of chairs around the feet end of a table like she’d seen in her doctors surgery, without the stirrups. She went and stood next to Mika who said,

“Are you ready for this Bella?”

“Ready for what?”

“Being the newest member of staff you’re up first.”

“First for a massage.”

“I’ve never had one of those before.”

“Well you’ll have one each Saturday that you are here and you really will enjoy it.”

They stood watching the room fill and Bella asked if there were more guests than usual.

“Every room is booked on every Saturday night, these business men come to relax over the weekend and enjoy the show.”

“The show?” Bella asked.

“Yes, us girls getting massaged.”

“I wouldn’t have thought that that was that exciting.”

“You haven’t seen the effect that this guy has on the girls.”

“You mean that he’s cute?”

“Not particularly, just remember to relax when you’re up there Bella.”

As they stood waiting Bella wondered what Mika was getting all excited about. A couple of minutes later, Ken and a young man wearing a white T shirt, white trousers and white trainers walked in. Ken said just a few words that included introducing Manuel, then said,

“As usual, the first young lady to get the unforgettable experience will be the latest addition to the staff so Bella, will you step forward please?”

Bella was expecting that part, and the next part which was what she imagined a body massage would be, i.e. Manuel putting some sort of oil all over her back and legs after he got her to lie face down on the table.

Bella was also expecting Manuel to massage her legs, arms and back, and she was half expecting / hoping that he’d do what he did, and massage her butt and rub his fingers along her butt crack and her slit which caused her to moan and spread her legs some more.

When Manuel told Bella to turn over she did, and instinctively spread her legs as well, letting the whole audience see her whole pussy, her slit with her aroused, larger than normal clit sticking out between her 2 outer lips with no sign of her inner lips which are so small that they may as well not exist.

Of course, Bella wasn’t at all embarrassed at what she was displaying as most of the men there had already seen everything that she has got.

Manuel almost quickly massaged her from head to toe, covering her whole front in that same oil.

Bella was just starting to think that it was about to end and that she’d be left frustrated at the lack of an orgasm when Manuel returned to her tits. Not only did he raise her arousal level by massaging her little tits and in particular her nipples, but he massaged around the outer edges of her tits, it was like he was trying to get between her tits and her ribs. That was very new to Bella but she liked it.

Then Manuel moved lower, to her pussy. He spent ages all around her vulva, gently pressing her lips together and trying to get his fingers behind her pubic bone from above. This of course was getting Bella more aroused and frustrated, she longed for his fingers to play with her clit and penetrate her vagina.

Finally, Bella felt his middle 2 fingers penetrate her. She knew that it was his middle 2 fingers because she could feel his outer fingers pressing at the outsides of her vulva.

She started to cum and then suddenly went to heights that she’d never experienced before as his middle 2 fingers bent up to her G spot and his whole hand started lifting and lowering her in rapid succession.

Her feet left that table and as her knees were bent double, they splayed out as far as they could go. Her whole lower body was being lifted and lowered. Up and down her little body went as her orgasm gained more and more intensity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.