Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits - Cover

Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tomboy Bella's life changes when her boy mates discovers that she has no knickers on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

Bella grew up in an unfortunate way. Her parents were more interested in themselves than in their only child. As a result she became a resourceful, independent girl. The family lived on an estate of social housing and in the houses on either side of Bella there were boys of her age. They grew up being friends and used to hang around with each other. As a group they did all the things that kids of that age did. Bella didn’t consider herself to be any different to Mike and Tom other than her body having recently developed some feminine features and that she often wore girly clothes handed down from her mother rather than the jeans and T shirts that Mike and Tom did.

Whatever Mike and Tom did, Bella did, your original Tomboy.

It was one day just after her 14th birthday when Bella realised that something had changed. The 3 of them were climbing into a disused factory, Bella leading the way, when she realised that both Tom and Mike were looking up the short, denim skirt that she was wearing.

“What’s up with you guys? Stop staring at me and get up here.” Bella said.

“You haven’t got any knickers on Bella.” Mile replied.

“So what? Get up here.”

Tom and Mike climbed up then the 3 of them dropped down into the factory. As they explored Tom said,

“So do you often go out without any knickers on Bella?”

“I’ve been skipping wearing them for a couple of years now and you’ve only just noticed.”

“But you’re a girl.”

“No shit Sherlock.”

“I could see your pussy.”

“And? Look Tom, I’ve been a girl all my life and it’s never bothered you before. So what’s changed?”

“You Bella, you’ve changed, well your body has.”

“So what are you saying Tom? Don’t you want to be my mate now that you’ve discovered that my sex bits are on the inside and not on the outside like yours?”

“You’re tits are on the outside.”

“These aren’t proper tits, they need to grow a lot more.”

“They look good to me Bella, don’t you agree Mike?”

“Sure, you’ve got pokey nipples as well Bella, are you ever going to wear a bra?”

“What the fuck for, these little bumps don’t even bounce about.”

“Can we see them?”

“You’ve seen me without a top loads of times.”

“Not recently.”

“Go on Bella, show us.”

“Come on guys, what’s the big deal, your tits are probably as big as mine.”

“But you’re a girl.”

“Jeez guys, is it really that big a deal for you?”

“Yeah, we’ll pay you.”

“What! I don’t want your money.”

“So you’ll take your T shirt off?”

“Tell you what, I’ll take my top off if both of you will show me your little peckers.”

Tom and Mike looked at each other then they both unfastened their jeans.

“You’re really going to do this guys?”

“You said that you’d take your shirt off if we did Bella.”

“And I will if you drop them.”

They did and Bella was looking at 2 x 14 year old cocks.

“Wow guys, how can you fuck a girl with those? Or do they get bigger?”

“Your turn Bella.” Mike said.

“Okay, no biggy.”

Bella confidently pulled her T shirt up and off and stood facing them.

“See guys, no bigger than yours.”

“But yours are a girls.”

“No shit.”

“Will you take your skirt off for us as well Bella?” Tom asked.

“Why, I haven’t got a cock or balls.”

“But you have got a pussy. We’ll give you anything that you want if you take your skirt off and let us have a look at your pussy.”

“Are you really that desperate guys?”

Both Tom and Mike stood in silence as Bella watched the 2 cocks get bigger and point to the ceiling.

“How the fuck do you walk around with those hanging there?”

“It’s not easy at times. So are you going to drop the skirt and let us look at you?”

“If you’re that desperate?”

Neither guy said anything so after a few seconds Bella unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

“There, satisfied?”

“No, sit on that barrel and spread your legs.”

“Jeez, you are that desperate.” Bella replied as she did as instructed.

“There, a pussy, I take it that it’s the first that you’ve seen. Nothing special about it is there?”

“I wouldn’t say that Bella, it’s beautiful.”

“Is that really what you think?”

“Yeah.” They both answered.

“So show me how you wank.”

“We will if you do.”

“Girls don’t wank.”

“Well rub it or whatever you do.”

All 3 of them started masturbating and it didn’t take long for all 3 of them to cum, the 2 boys squirting their cum towards to Bella.

“Satisfied guys?” Bella asked.

“Yeah!” they both replied.

Bella jumped off the barrel and got dressed and the 2 boys pulled up their jeans. As they resumed their search of the factory Bella thought about what had just happened and how desperate Mike and Tom were to see her tits and pussy. She came to the conclusion that she now had the upper hand with the 2 boys. All she had to do was show them her tits or pussy and they’d do whatever she wanted.

That night whilst she was in bed she replayed what had happened and realised that the fingers of her right hand were rubbing her pussy. As she was rubbing she wondered if other men would do whatever she wanted if she showed them her tits or pussy. That thought made her fingers move faster.


The next evening, her mother was at work and her father was sat watching the TV and drinking beer. Bella decided to experiment and went and got her laundry. There wasn’t much of it, probably because she didn’t have many clothes.

After she’d put her dirty clothes in the washer she took a big breath them stripped off her top and skirt and put them in the machine. She hadn’t been wearing underwear again so she was in the kitchen totally naked with her father in the lounge.

“Dad,” Bella shouted, “want any laundry doing?”

“Yeah, a couple work shirts, hang on, I’ll go and get them.”

Bella’s father got up and went to the stairs without looking towards the kitchen. When he returned with the shirts he stopped in his track when he saw his 14 year old daughter, totally naked, in front of him.

“Bloody hell Bella, you’ve grown up. Why are you naked?”

“Laundry, the more I put in the longer it is before I have to do some more.”

“Err yes, I guess that that makes sense.” He said still staring at the naked Bella.

After a good minute he continued,

“Let me know when they’re dry and I’ll help you with the ironing.”

“Thanks dad.” Bella replied then went and sat on the sofa opposite where her father had been sitting.

He pretended to watch the television but Bella could tell that he was really looking at her. Just to tease him Bella slowly opened her knees.

It was like that for the next couple of hours, only interrupted by Bella having to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer. He father followed her into the kitchen and watched her as she bent at the waist to do the job.

When the dryer had finished its cycle he again stood behind Bella as she emptied the machine.

Bella stood up and lifted the basket up. As she walked of of the kitchen her father said,

“You leave those Bella, I’ll iron them. You go and watch the TV, it won’t take me long.”

“Thanks dad, I’ll do that.”

Bella went and sat opposite where she or her mother did the ironing and let her knees drift apart whilst her eyes went from the TV to her father and back. Needles to say that her father wasn’t concentrating on the ironing but he did notice something.

“No knickers or bras Bella?” Her father asked as he got to the bottom of the basket.

“Dad, I’ve never owned a bra, no need with these little bumps.” Bella replied as she cupped her tiny tits, pointing out high on her chest, then tweaked her nipples. “And as for knickers I was down to 2 pairs and those were bought when I started at my new school 2 years ago. They were so tight that I just gave up wearing them.”

“So what do you wear in bed? You know that your mother wears a bra and knickers.”

“Nothing, why?”

“Just wondering.

A few minutes later her father said,

“Right, all done.”

Bella got up and took the basket of clean clothes upstairs. Half way up she turned her head and saw that her father was watching her. She smiled and her right hand got busy as soon as she jumped on her bed.

Twenty minutes later Bella started thinking about the events of the past few days and was happy about what she had achieved.

“This flashing my tits and pussy is great fun isn’t it? And it makes me feel all horny.” she thought just before she went to sleep.


The next morning Bella woke up feeling great. She jumped out of bed and looked at herself in the big mirror and thought,

“Hmm, almost blonde hair, face doesn’t look bad, tits are a bit on the small side but my big nipples make up for that, nice, flat stomach, pussy, not much hair, but maybe I’d have more fun if I shaved that off, legs, not fat and not skinny, yes they’ll do.”

Then she twisted round and looked at her back in the mirror and continued thinking,

“Nice little round butt and slim waist.”

She turned back to look at her front again and tweaked both nipples.

“Yes girl, you’ve turned out okay,” she thought, “no wonder daddy and Mike and Tom liked looking at me. Just got to get rid of this fuzz then I can have more fun. I wonder if I can get my teachers to give me better grades or get Tom or Mike to fix my bike for me?”

Both her parent were usually still in bed or at work when Bella went to the bathroom so she never bothered putting anything on and never even though about being seen, but that morning she felt naughty, but nice, as she walked along the landing to the bathroom. She wasn’t expecting to be seen but that morning her pussy was tingling at the thought that her father may just walk out of his room and see her naked – again.

He didn’t, but she left the bathroom door open as she used the toilet then had a shower.

“Don’t want to be smelly if I’m going to flash people do I.” She thought as she climbed into the bath and turned the shower on.

Bella had always just ignored her father’s shaving things that he always left on the window sill but that morning she’d picked them up and taken them into the shower with her. She’d never bothered shaving her pits or legs before, but that morning she shaved everything below her neck. She’d remembered seeing her father shave once years ago and tried it the same way. Fortunately she managed to give herself only one little cut but she learnt from her mistake.

Bella felt a bit more naked as she walked back to her room, again hoping that her daddy would come out of his room and see her, but again she didn’t get what she wanted.

It was a school day so Bella put her only school skirt on. It was nice and clean but she’d had it for a couple of years since she’d started at that school and it was getting a bit short for her. Previously she’d never thought about it and never even considered that boys or the teachers might see up it and discover that she didn’t have any knickers on, but that morning after she pulled it up she sat on the edge of her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She experimented by sitting in different ways and looked in the mirror.

Whenever she saw her now bald pubes she wondered if boys or the teachers had looked up her skirt and seen her then hairy pussy.

Then Bella experimented by opening her knees different amounts and sitting back on the chair, like she often did, to see how much of her pussy could be seen. She felt her pussy tingle knowing that it was very likely that boys or teachers had seen her pussy.

Satisfied with the new knowledge, Bella stood up and put on her white school blouse. That too she’d had for 2 years and was now a bit small for her. For the first time ever she realised that her nipples made little bulges in the material, and that it had worn thin to the extent that she could see the difference on colour of her darker areolae.

“Nice,” Bella, “maybe I should stop asking mum for a new school uniform.”

Putting on her school shoes and picking up her school bag, Bella went down to the kitchen and made herself some toast. She’d just started eating it when she saw Tom at the front gate waiting for her and Mike. The 3 of them always walking to school together.

“Hey.” Tom said as Bella walked down her path still eating her toast.

“Hey.” Bella replied with her mouth full.

“You done your geography homework?” Tom asked.

“Yeah.” Bella mumbled. “You?”

“Yeah.”

Mike was walking down his path and the 3 of them walked to school together.

“So have you got any knickers on Bella?” Tom asked, “I can see that you’re not wearing a bra.”

“Nope, I haven’t got any knickers that I can get into and I’ve never worn a bra.”

“So you won’t be wearing any knickers until you get some new ones?” Mike asked.

“Nope.”

“What if a teacher sees up your skirt?”

“Lucky them. Unless they’re going to buy me some there’s nothing I can do.”

“I’m starting to think that you don’t want to wear any knickers Bella.” Mike said.

“Maybe, they do get in the way at times.”

“Don’t bother then.”

“Maybe I won’t. Tom, can you fix my bike for me?”

“Fix it yourself you lazy sod.” Tom replied. “You usually do.”

“Yeah but I thought that you might like to do it for me.”

“Why should I?”

“I can pay you.”

“No you can’t, you don’t have any money.”

“Maybe I could pay you some other way.”

“Oh yeah, are you gonna show me your pussy again.”

“Maybe, do you want to see it again?”

“Yeah, but a quick flash isn’t enough to get your bike fixed.”

“What if I let you touch it.”

“Hey guys,” Mike said, “if your fingering her pussy I want a piece of that.”

“You’ll have to help Tom fix my bike.” Bella said.

“When are we going to fix it?” Mike asked.

“Straight after school, before my parents get home.”

“Don’t you want them to see us fingering you Bella.”

“No, but my dad saw me naked last night.”

“How come he got to see you naked? Does he still bath you each night?”

“Can I bath you tonight Bella?” Mike asked.

“Fuck off.”

“So how come your dad saw you?”

Bella told them what she’d done and finished just as they arrived at school.


School went much the same as any other school day, the only difference being that whenever Bella got bored she’d practice sitting carelessly, she wasn’t at a desk at the front so no one would be able to see up her skirt.

As they walked home Tom said,

“So when do you want us to fix your bike Bella?”

“Oh, you’re going to do it, I didn’t think that you really wanted to help me.”

“We’ll do it.” Mike replied.

Bella looked at both of them and saw the eagerness on their faces.

“Okay, mum leaves for work in about half an hour so when you see her leave.”

“You are going to show us your pussy and let us play with it aren’t you Bella, that was the deal.”

“If I must.”

“Will you get naked for us?”

“If it means that my bike will be properly fixed.”

“It will be.”

They parted at their gates and Bella went inside.

“Hi kiddo,” her mother said, “there’s sausages and beans for tea.”

“Okay. I’ll get them ready when dad gets home.”

Bella went up to her room, lay on her bed and frigged her pussy until she orgasmed. The next thing she knew was her mother shouting that she was leaving.

Bella decided that she may as well get naked straight away and surprise the guys. She stripped and went to the bathroom. As she came out she saw Tom and Mike knocking on her door (they’d known each other for so long that all 3 just walked into each other’s houses).

“Fucking hell Bella,” Tom said as they walked onto the landing, “you were serious.”

“Of course I was, you know that I always keep my word.”

“Yes but.” Mike said.

“Come on guys, we’ve only got an hour before dad gets home.”

Bella led Tom and Mike down the stairs and out the back door to where her bike was.

“You’re outside naked Bella.” Mike said.

“Wow, another sherlock moment Tom. I said that I’d get naked so here I am. Are you going to fix my bike or just stare at me?”

Both boys turned and looked at the bike. Bella knew that it was just the nuts on the back wheel that had come loose and would take minutes to fix but the boys would have to work that out.

Mike was sat on the floor turning the pedals backwards so Bella walked up to him so that all he had to do was turn his head and her pussy would be right in front of him.

Tom turned and saw her then turned back and continued turning the pedals.

“You shaved your pussy Bella.” Tom said.

“Bloody hell Tom, you’ve got to stop having these sherlock moments. I decided that I look better without hair down there, what do you think?”

“You do,” Mike replied. “no hairs to get stuck between your teeth or in the back of your throat.”

“How the fuck would you know that Mike? You’ve never eaten a pussy, I bet that you’ve never even seen one until the other day.”

“No, but I’ve read it.”

“Come on guys, get my bike fixed or do you want me to put my clothes on and fix it myself?”

“No, no,” Tom said “I think I know what the problem is. When we’ve fixed it are you going to let us touch you Bella?”

“You’ve touched me hundreds of times already, all those games that we used to play.”

“You’re different now, you’ve got tits and a proper pussy.”

“You’ve got tits, both of you, too much junk food.”

Bella watched as Tom and Mike realised that the problem with the bike was just that the rear wheel nuts were loose and they turned it upside down and had it fixed in no time.

“There you go Bella, all fixed.” Tom said, “are you going to test it?”

“I’m not going for a ride down the street on it if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“Just round your yard then.”

Bella’s back yard was big enough to ride a bike in a small circle so she swung her leg over and did just that. As soon as she was sat on it she realised that something was different. She’d ridden her bike in a skirt and no knickers loads of times but this time was different, her clit seemed to be pressing more on the saddle and it was making her feel good.

She rode in 4 circles before stopping and saying that it was okay.

“So, do we get to feel your tits and pussy now?” Mike asked.

“I suppose so.”

Bella got off the bike, leant it against the fence and lay on the grass. She didn’t intend to open her legs but they just opened on their own.

“Come on then, do your worst.” Bella said.

Hands quickly went to Bella’s tit and pussy and in a very amateurish way her tits and pussy were mauled.

“Fucking hell Bella,” Tom said, “have you pissed yourself, you’re all wet down there.”

“No I haven’t. Didn’t you know that girls get wet when they get aroused?”

“I guess that I do now.” Tom replied.

“Your tits are a lot softer and warmer than mine are.” Mike said, “and your nipples are a lot bigger than mine.”

“I’m a girl, my nipples need to be bigger to feed babies.”

“You’re not pregnant are you Bella.”

“No I am not, I’m still a virgin.”

“Aren’t virgins supposed to have something blocking their hole, a hybrid or something?” Mike asked.

“It’s called a hymen and I lost mine about a year ago.”

“I thought that you said you are a virgin, who fucked you?”

“I am. My hairbrush broke my hymen last summer.”

“You fucked yourself with your hairbrush.”

“Yes.”

“Can I fuck you Bella?” Tom asked.

“No, I don’t want to get pregnant.”

“Ohh, keep doing that Tom, it’s nice. Ohh, ohh, oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

And she did, her body jerking and spasming as she orgasmed over Tom’s hand.

As the waves passed Bella looked at Mike and Tom. Both were frozen and Tom’s fingers were still inside her.

“You can take your hand away now Tom. TOM.”

“What, err, oh yes.”

“Did you just cum?” Mike asked.

“Yes I did.”

“That was awesome, can you do it again please?” Mike asked.

“It was Tom’s fingers that did it.”

“Can I do that to you?” Mike asked.

“Next time Mike.”

“Promise?”

“Yes Mike, now fuck off, my dad will be home soon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.