Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4: My summer vacation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: My summer vacation - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

I woke up the next morning with Ben rubbing his cock along my slit. Somehow we’d swapped places during the night.

“Hmm, that’s nice.” I said and lifted my top leg so that Ben could use my hole.

He did and after he’d cum he shuffled down the bed and got his head between my legs. He drove me crazy making me cum twice.

“Can we do that every morning Uncle Ben?”

“I would expect nothing less young lady.” Ben replied.

After a shower and breakfast, Ben told me to put my clothes on. I asked him where we were going and he told me that we were going to buy me some clothes. I told him that I didn’t need any then he said that we aren’t going to stay in the cottage all the time and that I’d need some for when we went out.

I’d forgotten that he’d said that he’d take me to some nice places and even to the beach. I’d never been to the beach and looked forward to that.

“Before we go Cherry, if you’re going to get away with flashing your goodies as much as you have been so far, I think that you should try to make yourself look as young as possible. How about you put your hair in pigtails?”

“I see where you’re going Ben; okay, will you help me?”

Ten minutes, and a search for some rubber bands later, Ben said,

“That’s better; those pigtails take at least a year off your age. Get ready and we’ll get gone.”

I picked up my skirt, blouse and shoes and ran out to the land rover.

“Aren’t you going to put those on Cherry?” Ben asked.

“Not yet, I’ll wait until we get to wherever we’re going.’

And I did. We drove for about 15 minutes until we got to a town and parked in a proper carpark. I jumped out and slammed the door.

“Aren’t you forgetting something Cherry?” Ben said.

I pretended to forget for a few seconds then replied,

“Oh yes, my shoes.”

“And the rest young lady.”

I giggled as I opened the door and got my clothes. As I was getting dressed a couple walked by but didn’t say anything.

“Right Cherry, I know a couple of shops that might have what we want. I think that they might have some nice tops that you can wear as dresses.”

“I’ve never had a proper dress Ben, and I like short skirts, I like showing my legs.”

“And judging by yesterday you like showing your butt and pussy slits out in public as well. That’s good, I like seeing your legs, right up to your neck.” Ben replied.

I ran ahead then turned back and lifted my skirt as high as it would go and flashed him.

“That’s what I like to see Cherry.” Ben said with a grin on his face.

The first shop that we went into wasn’t that big but it had lots of racks of clothes. We browsed through the tops and dresses and I picked out one dungarees dress. Ben picked out 2 very short dresses, or were they just tops? Anyway, we went looking for the changing rooms.

“This could be fun.” I thought as I saw that the changing rooms were just curtained cubicles off the main store.

I went into one and hung-up the clothes. I turned to see Ben watching me so I just pulled the curtain a few inches; I wanted him to keep watching me.

Within seconds I was naked and I turned to look at Ben to make sure that he was still there. I smiled at him and took the first dress off the hook. I looked at it and it was obviously just a long top; a long tank top made of very thin cotton.

I put my arms though the holes and lifted it up to slide it down my body. I had to help it because it was a bit tight. Smoothing it into place, I looked at myself in the mirror. It felt good as I smoothed my hands up and down it.

Looking at my little tits I could easily see my areolas and poking nipples. I pinched my nipples and pulled them to make them harder. Then I smoothed my hands down to the bottom of the hem. I moved my right hand to my pussy. I could feel it, the hem didn’t cover it.

I leaned back just a little and looked in the mirror and confirmed that the top ended above my slit.

“Nice.” I thought the stood up straight and felt my butt. Again, the hem didn’t quite cover everything.

“That looks good to me.” I though and turned to face Ben.

Pulling the curtain right back those few inches, I stepped out and saw Ben with another man stood next to him.

“Do you like this one Uncle Ben?” I asked doing a twirl, then bending over so that he, and the other man, could see my butt and pussy. I stayed bent over with, my legs apart, for a good 5 seconds as I let both men absorb what they could see.”

“That’s perfect Cherry; can you try on one of the other please?”

I got up and walked back to the cubicle, peeling the top up and off as I went. As I did so I heard the other man quietly say,

“Cherry, really, has she lost it yet?”

“Yes and yes.” I heard Ben reply.

I didn’t bother even pretending to close the curtain and got the second top off the hanger. As I was doing it I thought back to the dozens of times that I have done exactly the same in the shops back home.

Turning to face Ben and now 2 other men, I slid the top over my arms and head. This one was a bit wider and gravity took over and it fell down. I again smoothed my hands all over it, tweaking my nipples as my hands passed them. Again, the top wasn’t long enough to cover all my butt or pussy. I moved my hands back up to my tiny tits then outwards. This top was more of a vest and the arm holes hung low. I easily slid my hands under the front and held my bare tits.

I slid my hands out leaving the material between my tits then walked out to Ben. The now 3 men all stared at my tits and pussy. Standing in front of them I said,

“What do you think of this one Uncle?”

“Nice,” Ben said, “Pull it straight then bend forward.”

I did and I knew that the 3 of them could see my tits down the front. I turned away from them and bent over again. Spreading my feet quite wide I said,

“What about like this Uncle?”

“Very nice Cherry; haven’t you got another one to try on?”

I stood up, turned to face them and pushed the straps off my shoulders. The top fell to the floor leaving me naked out in the shop.

“Yes, I think I have.”

I turned, squat down beside the vest top and slowly picked it up. Then I stood and walked back to the cubicle.

I took the dungarees dress off the hanger, stepped into it and pulled it up, not fastening it at the sides. I looked in the mirror, played about with the straps a bit then turned and walked out.

The dress easily covered my butt and pussy and the top rested on the front of both my nipples.

“I’m not so sure about this one Cherry.” Ben said, “It looks a little big on you.”

“That’s because of how the straps are, watch.”

With that I pushed the straps off my shoulders, picked the dress up off the floor and shortened the straps while the 3 men watched the naked me.

Happy with the adjustments, I stepped back into the dress and pulled it up.

“Much better Cherry.” Ben said.

I smiled and saw one of the other men nodding his head.

Moving the dress around I said,

“Look, if I pull it from side to side look what pops out.”

As I moved the dress from side to side, one or the other nipple became visible.

Leaving one nipple on display I put my hands inside where it was supposed to fasten at the sides,

“I can easily get my hands to my cu ... oops, I shouldn’t use that word.”

I pulled my hands out, put them to the hem at each side and pulled outwards. I could feel the hem at the front rubbing against my skin way above my slit.

“It’s not too short is it?” I asked.

“No, not at all, it’s marvellous Cherry.” Ben said, and 2 other heads shook sideways.

I turned away from them and bent at the waist.

“It’s not too short at the back is it?”

I could feel the hem nearly at the top of my butt.

“No, not at all Cherry, put your own clothes on and we’ll get all 3. Any one of them will be great for going anywhere.”

We went into another clothes shop, this one was a branch of a big chain and the changing rooms are in a separate area; where men aren’t allowed. That didn’t stop me from having a bit of fun. I let Ben choose the tops for me and when I’d got each one on I walked out to where he and some other men were waiting.

Of course, Ben had chosen tops that weren’t really long enough to be worn as dresses, but with me being so small a top that is the right length for a taller girl just about covers my butt.

I put on the same display as in the previous shop for the men, but when I went back to put the third top on I had an idea. Still naked and holding the top, I marched out and right passed all the men. I went to the racks to swap it but I couldn’t find the same top. I searched through the racks ignoring the giggles, the comments and the stares until I heard a teenage girl say,

“What do you think you’re doing?”

I turned and looked at the girl and replied,

“Swapping a top for a bigger size, I couldn’t get into the one that I got before.”

“You should have put your clothes back on before you came out here. Here what size is it that you are looking for?”

I quickly grabbed the nearest top and said,

“This one but in a size 4.”

The young woman looked at me then looked at the tops hanging on the rack. Selecting one she said,

“Try this one. Now quickly get back to the changing rooms.”

I grabbed the top off her and walked back. As I passed Ben I winked at him.

Ben didn’t buy anything at that store and we left. When we got out into the street Ben said,

“Wow Cherry, I never would have thought of doing that. Have you done it before?”

“A couple of times, but never with so many men watching me.”

“I can see that I’m going to have fun with you.”

“And not just in clothes shops I hope.” I added.

Further down the main street we stopped at a shoe shop.

“We’d better get you a decent pair of shoes as well young lady, and some flip flops, I don’t want you cutting your feet around the cottage.”

We went in and looked at some shoes. I looked at some with 3 inch heels and Ben said,

“Are you big enough for those yet?”

“I don’t see why not. I used to wear some of my mums when I was playing.”

“Okay, which ones do you like?”

I selected one and Ben called a young man over.

“We’d like to try a pair of these please but we don’t know what size she takes.”

“No problem sir, madam; would madam like to follow me.”

Wow, I’d never been called a madam before. As I followed the young man I reached up under my blouse and pulled my stretchy school skirt up a bit. I wanted the young man to see my pussy.

The young man knelt down at a measuring thing then looked up to tell me to put a foot on it. As he looked up he must have seen my pussy because he stopped in mid-sentence and stared at my pussy – which got wet and started tingling.

I shook my school shoes off and put my foot furthest away from him on the thing. That meant that my legs were apart a bit, causing my skirt to go up a bit further.

“Like this.” I said.

There was a long pause during which I looked over to Ben and saw a big grin.

“Oh, err, yes, that’s perfect.”

“I know that it is;” I replied, “but what size is my foot?”

“Err, a 3 madam. Can you put your other foot on now please?”

I swapped feet which spoilt his view and he looked down to my foot.

“Good, both a 3. Right, I’ll go and see what we’ve got.”

“You’ve just seen what I’ve got.” I replied.

That confused him a bit so I continued,

“My feet I mean; what else of mine have you been looking at?”

The young man blushed even more and hurried off.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you Cherry?”

“Yeah why, am I being naughty? Do you need to spank me?”

“Later little girl, later.”

The young man re-appeared with a box.

“Try these madam, if you’d like to follow me.”

The young man led me over to a corner and a big square padded bench where my back would be to the rest of the shop.

I sat down and put my arms on the seat behind me. Leaning back I said,

“Can you put them on for me please?”

Even I could see the front of my pussy so when he got on his knees in front of me he could see every little detail, especially as I’d opened my legs to give him easier access – in more ways than one.

The poor man’s arms were shaking as he fumbled to put my right shoe on; his eyes flitting between what he was doing and my pussy; which was getting wetter by the second. I wondered if my juices were bubbling out of my hole.

The young man had the same problems with the left shoe then he eventually said,

“There you go madam, if you’d like to stand and walk about a little please?”

I stood up, knowing that my skirt was way above my pussy. Then I wiggled my ass and pulled my skirt down just enough to not cover the front of my slit.

“Oops, sorry about that.” I said then walked half way down the shop and back; grinning at Ben as I passed him.

I sat down again, causing my skirt to rise again.

“Can I try a size bigger please?”

“Yes of course madam, I’ll be right back.”

This time, the young man took a lot longer and Ben came over to me.

“Having fun Cherry?”

“Yep, I think that he’s having wank back there.”

“I’ve never known a girl like you Cherry; you’re such a cock- tease.”

“Yes, I know, it’s so much fun.”

The man eventually returned looking more relaxed and with another box in his hands. Ben moved away.

“Sorry madam, I had trouble finding it.”

I leaned back on my elbows again, this time even further back so that he could see all of my pussy even before he got down on his knees. We went through the same process and when I got back from my little walk I said,

“I think the first pair fit better, can I try them again please?”

Same routine again, but by this time my pussy was dripping, literally, when I stood up to go for the third walk I could see 4 drops of my juices on the seat. I ignored them.

“I’ll take these please.” I said and looked over to Ben.

Ben paid the man and we left.

Back on the street Ben said,

“Bloody hell Cherry; do you that sort of thing often?”

“Not as often as I’d like. Can you make me cum please? All that getting naked in front of those people has made me sooo horny.”

“We’re not exactly in the sort of place where we can do that sort of thing Cherry, you’ll have to wait. Hey, there’s McDonalds, are you hungry?”

We went in, got our food then went looking for a seat. We found one in a corner looking out onto the street. I went and sat at a table for 4 looking out over the street and Ben sat diagonally opposite me.

I was feeling a bit tired and lazy; and still horny, so I shuffled forward on the seat, lay back and put my feet up on the seat next to Ben. As we ate I idly opened and closed my knees over and over.

We also talked and Ben asked me if I wanted to go swimming or to the beach (only 5 miles away). I had mixed feelings and said,

“Well yes, but I can’t swim and I haven’t got a swimsuit, and I’m never going to get one of those horrible one-piece things that the girls at school wear.”

“I might have a solution to that problem, the girlfriend of a friend of mine has a lingerie shop down the road; she might just have something that you can use.”

We also talked about a few other things, Ben asking me what I wanted to do whilst I was with him.

“Well, apart from getting a suntan, getting my butt spanked, getting fucked and giving you blowjobs; I haven’t really thought about it”

“What about horse riding or walking in the countryside?”

“The horse riding sounds like fun but I’ve never done it before. I’m not sure about the walks.”

“Okay we’ll see how things go. Oh, there’s a river not far from the cottage, you can go skinny-dipping there.”

“Well I wouldn’t have to wear any clothes would I?”

“It wouldn’t be called skinny-dipping if you wore some clothes Cherry. You can even walk there naked if you like.”

“Now that could be fun, would I have to pass any houses to get there?”

“No. Hey, how about you change into one of your new dresses, I bet that you’re fed-up with that old school uniform.”

By that time we’d both finished eating so I stood up and in seconds my skirt and blouse was on the floor.

“Slow down Cherry, I didn’t mean here, you’ll get us thrown out.” Ben said as he quickly got the tank top out of the bag, ripped the price tag off and passed it to me.

I looked around and was a bit disappointed to see no one looking at me; not even from outside, so I slipped the top on and pulled it down as far as it would go, which was just about covering my butt.

I sat down again, the top rising up and my bare butt on the plastic seat.

“Shall we go to that lingerie shop now Cherry?”

“Okay.” I replied and stood up.

“Cherry, cover yourself, I don’t want to get arrested.” Ben said as he got up.

We walked out and down the street. I was happy and put my arm round one of Ben’s.

When we got to the lingerie shop and went in. Ben immediately went over to the sales counter and said hello to the owner Allison. They talked for a couple of minutes as I wandered around the shop looking at the nice clothes, not that I wanted any underwear.

“Hey Cherry, come over here.” Ben shouted.

When I got there Ben introduced us then said,

“Cherry here is looking for some sexy underwear. She’s a bit of a show-off, do you think that you might have something that she’d like?”

Allison laughed a bit then said,

“Yes, I can see that, and some other things. I’m sure that we’ve got a few things that you might like love, you come with me and leave your uncle to have his dirty thoughts.”

Allison grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the store, passing a couple of customers as we went.

We stopped at the underwear section and while she was looking for something she asked,

“So how long are you here for Cherry?”

“Only the school holidays.” I replied.

“Shame.” Allison said as she picked up a couple of bra and knicker sets then she said,

“What about these?”

“No, I was thinking more about something see-through.” I said.

“Hmm, I see, can you see anything that you like?”

Just then the doorbell rang and Allison said,

“Hang on a minute, I won’t be long.”

When Allison left I looked around. I soon found a bra thing that is just 2 triangles of white see-though material with strings holding them together and for around your neck and back.

“That’ll do; now some knickers.” I thought.

I looked further down below where the bra was and saw some matching see-though bikini knickers. Selecting the smallest size I looked round for the changing room. Not being able to see it I thought,

“Sod it.” and took the tank top off.

I was just fastening the bra when Allison returned and said,

“Sorry about that, oh, I see that you’ve found something that you like, here, let me help fasten that.”

The little triangles only just covered my tiny tits and I turned to look for a mirror. There was one near Ben so I walked over and stood in front of it and looked at myself. Allison had followed me over and she stood next to Ben as I put my hands on the bra, smoothed it un-necessarily then I rolled my nipples making them even harder. As I stood there I heard Allison say,

“Certainly not shy is she? She looks like she’s enjoying every second.”

Ben replied,

“Yes, my brother certainly knows how to bring up a girl.”

“I like this, this is my first ever bra and it’s very pretty. Now, where’s those knickers?”

Allison handed them to me and I put them on.

“Bloody hell,” I said, “I can’t wear these, they’re way too big and they’re uncomfortable, my first ever knickers and they have to be granny pants.”

Both Allison and Ben laughed then Allison said,

“How old are you Cherry? And you’ve never worn a bra or knickers before? So where are you going to be wearing your new underwear? Who are they for?”

“Nope, never worn either before. I’m just 14 and these are to stop me getting thrown out of the swimming pool or off the beach.”

“And you want them to be totally see-through?” Allison replied.

“Yeah, I still want people to be able to see my nipples and pussy but no one will be able to say that I’m not wearing anything or not have my bits covered.”

“Well, I see where you’re going Cherry,” Allison said, “but I’m not sure that you’d get away with it? I suppose that because you’re still a kid you might.”

“I’m gonna try; have you got anything smaller than these granny pants?”

Allison laughed again and Ben just shook his head sideways. I took what would be a very risque pair of knickers to some girls off and passed them to Allison. She walked off just as the doorbell rang again and a couple of older teenage girls walked in. They looked at me, one jaw dropped, and I stared back at them as they walked over to the racks.

I stood there, next to Ben, wearing just the minute, see-through bra until Allison got back. She was holding a white see-though sort of thong that has strings that tie at the sides. It has 2 little white see-through triangles about the same size, one that would only cover about a quarter of my butt, and the other that would cover my pussy and pubic area. The triangles are joined by another string.

“That looks better; can I try it on please?”

Allison handed it to me and I struggled to get it tied without it falling off; all the time Allison, Ben and the 2 teenage girls were watching me.

When it didn’t fall off me I said,

“I suppose this will do if I have to wear something. I think that I can have some fun with it.”

I pulled the front triangle up and the string disappeared between my pussy lips. Then I pulled it to one side so that my whole pussy was visible again.

“Cherry,” Ben said, “you look amazing. Of course you look better without them but if you’ve got to wear something then it has to be them.”

“Wow, I guess that we’ll take them please Allison.”

As I took the bra and knickers off Allison asked,

“So what are you going to be doing with yourself whilst you’re here; I’m guessing that Ben here will have to go back to work soon.”

“Walking, skinny-dipping, maybe some horse riding; I don’t really know yet.” I replied as I stood there stark naked.”

“Here,” Ben said, handing my new top to me. “You’d better put this on.”

“Don’t bother on our account.” One of the teenage girls standing behind me said; “We don’t care, and if the kid prefers to be naked, let her.”

I turned and looked at the girls. They were both looking me up and down.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Put it on Cherry.” Ben said.

I did and one of the girls kept watching me as the other paid for something that she wanted to buy. When they’d left, Allison said,

“Cherry dear, how long can you stand perfectly still for.”

“What!” Ben said.

“Humour me please, take the dress off and try it please?”

I was a bit confused but I did as I was told. For the next 10 minutes I didn’t move at all, not even when a young couple came in, stared at me then went looking for some clothes for the girl.

“Okay Cherry, you can move now, and you can put the dress on again.”

I did as I was told and listened to Allison talking to Ben.

“Ben, your niece obviously is an exhibitionist and as she’s going to have some spare time whilst she’s here, how about we feed that craving of hers. How about I use her as a mannequin on some of the days? I can stand her in the window or in the shop and forget to put some clothes on her. I’m sure that she’ll enjoy herself.”

“If a mannequin is one of those big plastic doll things then I’d quite like that. Can I do it please Uncle Ben?”

“Well,” Ben replied, “I suppose that I could drop you off here on a morning and pick you up on an evening; but not until I have to go back to work. I don’t want to miss out on the fun that I’m got planning for the next couple of weeks.

“Yippee!” I exclaimed, my first job.”

“Err, I didn’t say anything about you getting paid, besides, you’re too young to legally have a job. Maybe we could come to some arrangement.” Allison said.

“I don’t care about money; I’ve never had any anyway.” I replied.

“Well Cherry, I guess that your fetish is going to be satisfied.” Allison said.

“Come on Cherry, we’d better be going; we need to call in at the supermarket on the way back.”

“Okay Ben,” I said, “seeya Allison.”

We left with Ben having one happy little 14 year old hanging off his arm with her bare butt hanging out below her top.

At the supermarket, we got some food and some flip flops. Ben let me ride on the front of the trolley and I kept bending over and wondering if anyone was looking. The old woman at the checkout kept giving me filthy looks as I kept bending over to get things out of the trolley, but I didn’t care.

That night I went straight to Ben’s room and I was in his bed waiting for him before he’d finished in the bathroom.

During the rest of the 2 weeks before Ben had to go back to work Ben took me to a few places; one was the swimming pool. It’s more like a little leisure centre mainly aimed at the tourists. It has a small pool with a couple of slides, a little wave pool, a Jacuzzi and a small steam room. Oh, and just one changing room with cubicles and one shower area.

As we were going in Ben stopped and read a notice. Then he told me that the place closed just before Christmas and re-opened just before Easter.

“So what; I won’t be here.” I said.

“And they give swimming lessons on a Thursday evening. How about we make some enquires?”

“Okay, I think that I need to learn, you never know, I might meet some rich millionaire and he’ll take me to some exotic island.”

“I hope that you do.” Ben replied.

Inside, Ben paid for us the asked the girl about the swimming lessons.

“Oh yes, they’re £10 a week, Thursdays at 7 p.m. It’s just me and Jenny that take them. In fact it’s usually only me and Jenny that are here, we’re the only staff and the manage, and she’s been off sick for weeks.” “I’m sorry to hear that.” Ben said, “I hope that you don’t have to work too hard.”

“It gets a bit crazy at times but it’s okay. It helps me pay the bills. Just turn up on Thursday if the kid wants to learn.”

We went in and looked around.

“We lock our clothes in those.” Ben said, pointing to the lockers.

I walked over to one, quickly took my top and flip flops off and put them in one of the lockers, much to the delight of a couple of boys who were walking by.

“Cherry, you’re supposed to get changed in one of the cubicles then put your clothes in the locker.”

“I didn’t know that.” I replied.

“Come on in here and we’ll put that excuse for a bikini on you. Then I’ll get changed and we can lock our clothes away.”

Ben helped me put the tiny see-through bra and thong thing on and I just knew that they weren’t going to be covering my bits for long, but hey, who cares?

Ben led me to the showers and I stood next to an older boy as the water poured on to me. The tiny triangles clung to me and got even more transparent – if that was possible.

The boy was watching me as Ben took my hand and led me out to the pool. As he opened the door the noise hit us. There must have been over a hundred kids in there, all screaming their heads off; and a few adults who were probably trying to control their kids.

“Bloods hell Cherry, I didn’t expect it to be this crowded.” Ben said as he looked for a space in the pool.

Eventually he found one at the shallow end and we jumped in. As I entered the water I felt the triangles of the bra move. I didn’t bother looking, or touching my tits to see if they were still covered.

After unsuccessfully trying to show me some of the basics because of the crowds, Ben pulled me to the side and we got out. It was then that I looked down at my chest. Neither tit was covered.

“Sod this.” I said, and pulled on the bra strings. Giving it to Ben I continued,

“Stuff that in your pocket please.” No one cares, and there are loads of little girls that are topless.”

Ben looked around then agreed with me.

Ben decided to have a look around the place and he led me on a tour. Just as we approached the jacuzzi 3 people got out so Ben and I got in.

“Wow, this is nice, I’ve never been in one of these before. “I said to Ben but I wasn’t sure that he’s heard over all the noise.

We sat there with the bubbles tickling me. I wanted them to tickle my pussy so I unfastened the strings and gave it to Ben. He shook his head sideways as if to tell me that I’d get into trouble.

Oh, that was nice. I closed my eyes and relaxed. People got out and others got in. A man got in and sat so close to me that his leg was touching mine. I wondered if he was going to grope me. I held my hand that was nearest to him up, out of the water so that he’d know that my hand wasn’t in the way, but he just ignored me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.