Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3: I Meet my Uncle Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: I Meet my Uncle Ben - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

This last summer, my dad thought that it would be a good idea for me to go and spend the summer with his brother. Now I hadn’t seen the guy or his family since I was about 4 years old and couldn’t even remember what he looked like. Mum said that he was married and had a daughter just a little bit older than me and that it would be good for me to make friends with someone my age.

So, very early one Saturday morning my dad took me to the bus station with me wearing only my school uniform and carrying a little bag that only contained my toothbrush, my tweezers and my pills. He put me on a bus and told me that my Uncle would meet me at the other end.

The bus journey was in 3 legs and quite tiring. On the third leg I got on and sat in a window seat. Just before the bus set off a man came and sat beside me. After a while I decided that I’d try and get some sleep. I tried leaning against the window but was no good so I moved down in the seat and lifted my knees up against the seat in front. There were the remains of an old ashtray and a fold-down table in the way so I had to part my knees. I pulled on the hem of the skirt as much as I could then put my arms down between my legs.

That was much better and I managed to doze off.

Sometime later I half woke-up and realised that the man had put his hand on my bare leg. He wasn’t hurting me and was gently rubbing my leg. I relaxed and tried to ignore it.

The hand continued gently rubbing my leg and slowly moved down (up) towards my pussy. I decided to see how far the man would go so I pretended to be a bit restless and adjusted my butt a bit and moved my arms away from my pussy. If he’d looked at the right angle he would be able to see everything.

The hand had gone still when I moved but a few seconds after I settled again it started gently rubbing my leg again. It didn’t take long for the hand to move down to my pussy, which by that time had got wet.

I felt a finger slide up and down my slit a couple of times the gently open my wet lips. It really felt good. Then the finger found my hole and went in.

I wanted to shout out,

“Fuck Me.”

But I didn’t; I just relaxed and enjoyed it as the finger went in and out of me. After a while the finger fucking stopped and it found my little clit.

It didn’t take long for me to start cumming; all whilst I was still pretending to be asleep. I wondered if it was possible for a woman to cum while she is asleep and hoped that it was because that was what I was pretending to do.

I moaned and started jerking about, then settled down and eventually dozed off again; and dreamt about being fucked on a desert island.

When I woke up the hand had gone but the man was still there. He was now pretending to be asleep (maybe he was).

I looked down and realised just how much of me was exposed. I sat up straight and pulled my skirt down as much as I could. Ten minutes later we arrived at my final destination.

When I looked around I could not see anyone who looked vaguely like my dad. I stood there for ages as the building cleared and all the long distant buses left. Eventually, a man came running in.

“Cherry, Cherry.” He shouted as he got close to me. I suppose he looked vaguely like my dad.

“Where’s your luggage?” Uncle Ben asked.

“I haven’t got any. I’m wearing just about everything that I own.” I replied.

“Right, okay, let’s go. I’m parked round the corner.”

Uncle Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We stopped at a land rover and he got it in. I went round the other side and climbed up. My skirt rode up above my pussy and I sat down exposed right up to my hips.

“Seat belt on Cherry; nice legs by the way.”

“Thanks.” I said as I fastened the belt.

As we drove off, Uncle Ben did all the talking. Apparently he had split up with his wife and now lives alone in a little cottage on the land owned by the person he works for. About a week later I found out that his wife had thrown him out. It was either that or be arrested for the rape of his daughter.

Anyway, he told me that the cottage was out in the country, over a mile from his nearest neighbour.

“Great,” I sarcastically thought; “no one to flash.”

Uncle Ben told me that he was off work for a couple of weeks then I’d be on my own during the week days.

“I’m going to die of boredom.” I thought.

“So, you haven’t you got any other clothes?” Uncle Ben asked.

“No, we can’t afford any.”

“Okay, tomorrow we’ll go and get some for you.”

Things were looking up.

“Do you want to stop at a McDonalds on the way there?”

“How far is it to your cottage?”

“About another hour”.

“Can we stop please, I’m starving; I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”

About 10 minutes later we pulled into a McDonalds and I climbed out of the car. My skirt rose a little higher as I slid out and as I turned towards the McDonalds there was Uncle Ben looking at my exposed pussy.

“Not got any knickers either I see.” Uncle Ben said.

“Nope, no bra either.” I replied, pulling my skirt back down.

“Come on Cherry, let’s eat.”

Uncle Ben grabbed my hand again and pulled me along.

Inside, I had my first ever McDonalds meal. It was nice and I asked for a Strawberry Sundae after I’d finished the burger and fries.

Uncle Ben gave me the money and told me to go and get it. I did, and as I walked back to him I took long steps and wiggled my butt so that my skirt would ride up.

Uncle Ben was watching me and as I got close he stood up and told me to bring the sundae with me. We had to get moving. I may have been taking long steps but Uncle Ben was faster and he was stood at the land rover watching me take the last few steps. By that time I could feel that the skirt was above my pussy. I could see his eyes looking at it and he had a grin on his face.

I didn’t pull my skirt down when I got in the car and Uncle Ben leaned over me to fasten the seat belt; getting a good look at the front of my slit as he did so.

It did take about an hour to get there and by that time I was dozing off again, having shuffled down on the seat a bit and turned facing Uncle Ben so that I could put the side of my head against the seat. I didn’t think about it at the time but my pussy would have clearly been visible to Uncle Ben.

“Cherry, Cherry honey, we’re here.” Uncle Ben said and I opened my eyes.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“This is my home, where you’ll be living for the next 6 weeks.”

I looked all around then said,

“It’s the middle of nowhere.”

“Yes it is; the next living person is about a mile that way.” Uncle Ben said pointing back up the narrow road.

“Fucking hell!” I replied.

“I’ve never been this far from other people before. It’s, it’s...”

“So peaceful.” Uncle Ben replied. “Come on in, I’ll show you around.”

“What’s that?” I asked pointing to a big metal frame in the front garden.

“I think that it was a double swing at one time, the last tenant had some kids.”

I followed Uncle Ben inside. For some reason I’d expected Uncle Ben to live in a big house but this was a small cottage, about the size of our flat with 2 bedrooms.

“Which one do I sleep Uncle Ben?” Wondering how the last tenant managed with at least 2 kids.

“That one’s mine,” Uncle Ben said pointing to the big bedroom. “You can have the other one; and can you drop the Uncle bit please, it makes me sound old.”

“You are old BEN.”

“Thanks, I see that we’re going to get on just fine. You’ve seen the bathroom, do you want to go and get cleaned-up then we’ll talk.”

“Okay.”

By the time I got to the bathroom my skirt, blouse and shoes were spread out on the floor. As I walked through the door I looked back and saw Ben watching me.

“Maybe this isn’t going to be that bad.” I thought.

First, I lifted the seat cover on the toilet, sat down and started to piss. Ben was still watching me so I smiled at him. Then I climbed into the shower and turned it on. As I was soaping myself I looked over to the door. It was still wide open and Ben was stood there watching me.

I made a good job of washing my pussy and even finger fucked myself a few times whilst Ben watched me.

“Can you pass me a towel please Ben?” I said, letting him know that I knew that he was there.

I stood there, water dripping off me, facing Ben as he slowly picked up a towel and held it open for me. Drying myself with Ben watching, he suddenly said,

“Cherry, what are those red marks on your backside?”

“Oh those, dad spanked me real good last night. The marks have usually gone by now.”

“Does your father often spank you?”

“Yes, so does mum and Elvis; usually about once a day.”

“Do they do anything else to you?”

“Dad and Elvis fuck me a lot and they get me to give them blowjobs. I’ve even eaten mummy’s pussy a few times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.