Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

My amazing first holiday abroad


Sir John had told me that the only thing that I needed to take with me was my passport, but I talked to Ben about this as I wasn’t sure that he meant it literally.

Did he mean that I should walk out of the door totally naked with my passport in my hand, or did he mean that I should be clothed and take a few basics with me. I told Ben that I thought that he meant that I should be clothed with a few basic but Ben said that if he said nothing but your passport, then that was what I should do.

I used the argument that he couldn’t possibly mean for me to travel and go through airports and sit on an aeroplane totally naked. What would people think? I’d get locked-up and miss my holiday.

I wanted to believe Ben, but could I really risk being totally naked.

On the morning of the big day, I got up and showered then thought again about what to wear. In the end I settled for a little clutch bag containing just my passport, my birth control pills and a few tampons. I just hoped that Ben was right and that I wouldn’t end up in jail.

Then Ben heard a helicopter and wondered if the military were flying over us again.

The noise got so loud that we went outside to see what was going on. Ben joking that we were getting invaded by the Russians.

What happened next left us both dumbfounded. In the field over the road was a helicopter with a man getting out of it and walking towards us. He came right up to us, me still totally naked, and said,

“Are you Miss Cherry?”

“Yeeeees.” I questioningly replied, wondering if the man really was at the right house.

“I’ve come to take you to Sir John’s plane, are you ready?”

I just stood there staring at him, not believing what I was hearing.

Ben dashed into the cottage and came back with my clutch bag.

“She’s ready.” Ben said as he put my bag over my shoulder and gently pushed my back.

“Is it okay for her to travel like that?” Ben asked.

“It is how I expected to find her sir. Is her passport in the bag sir?” The pilot replied.

Ben nodded as I turned and kissed Ben goodbye then followed the pilot to the helicopter.

The pilot had to show me how to put the headphones and seat belt on. Normally I would have enjoyed a man touching my bare stomach but I was too numb in disbelief to register the contact.

Within seconds we were rising up off the ground.

Once we got flying forwards I heard the pilot’s voice in the headphones,

“Is this your first helicopter flight Miss Cherry?”

“Yes, yes it is. I never realised how noisy they are.”

“That’s why we wear the headphones. I can put some music on if you wish, but I suggest that you look outside and enjoy the experience, the flight will only last 15 minutes.”

All too quickly we started descending and landed besides one of those small private jet things at some airport somewhere. I hadn’t a clue where we were as there were no big buildings with an airport name on them.

The pilot switched off the engine; then when the blades stopped turning, he got out and came round to my side. Opening the door he said,

“If madam would care to walk over to the plane please.”

As I walked over to the little jet a young woman came out of the plane. She was wearing a nearly there skirt (like the one that I wear at the Country Club), very high heels and a silly little hat. She smiled at me and when I had got to the top of the steps she said,

“Welcome to Pussy Airways, flight SJ1. If madam would care to take a seat we will be taking off in a few minutes.”

I looked down the plane and saw only half a dozen seats, big comfy seats. One was occupied by another girl who looked about my age and she was as naked as I was.

I smiled at her as I took a seat opposite her.

“Hi.” I said; “have you any idea where we are going?”

“No idea, and I don’t care just as long it is somewhere hot.”

We then introduced ourselves. She is called Skye and is also 14 years old. She is skinny and has breasts that stick out about the same as mine, but a lot wider at the base, just like Piper’s, and a bald pussy. Skye told me that she had met Sir John at the Country Club where she works as a waitress during the day on Saturdays and Sundays. I asked her if she had to wear a uniform wondering if it was like mine. She had to wear a uniform but the skirt was quite a bit longer and she has to wear a blouse; then I remembered that it was women and kids as well during the day. That hadn’t stopped Sir John from taking her to a quiet place in the club and fucking her numerous times before talking her parents into a few weeks work experience on his yacht. She hadn’t arrived naked, the cabin crew hostess, or whatever her job title was, had got her to strip just as soon as she boarded the plane.

“So,” I said, “a few weeks on a big boat living it up, getting fucked and soaking up the sun; sounds good to me. I wonder how many men there will be there, and if we’ll have to wear clothes at any time.”

“Lots of men, lots of sun, and no clothes I hope.” Skye said.

“I’ve never been on an aeroplane before.”

“Don’t worry about it Cherry,” Skye replied, “You’re safer than when you cross the road. Just relax and enjoy the new experience.”

“It looks like we’re going to have a few of those Skye.”

Just then the hostess came along and told us that we could unfasten our seatbelts and walk about if we wished. Then she asked us if she could get us a drink or anything else. She then opened one of those ceiling lockers and got a small case out.

“Perhaps you would care to pass the time using one of these?” She asked.

We ordered some orange juices and as she went to get them I said,

“Walk around; ha, there’s more room in our kitchen.”

We laughed and Skye opened the case. We gasped a little as we saw a row of different vibrators, all in separate cut-outs of a big sponge.

“Blimey,” Skye said, “I wonder if the rest of the holiday is going to be like this?”

“Works for me.” I said as I picked-up one of the vibrators and switched it on.

I was just shuffling my butt to the front of my seat as our drinks arrived. The hostess smiled at me as she put my drink on the chair’s armrest.

“Good choice.” She said looking at the vibrator in my hand.

“I hope so, I need something to bring me back to earth” I replied, not realising how stupid my choice of words was.

Two girls enjoyed themselves and before long the captain told us that we were about to land and that we had to fasten our seatbelts. I looked out of the window for some clue as to where we were, but there was nothing. As we rolled down the runway all I could see was a heat haze rising up from the ground, hills, trees, not a lot of grass, and then a small building.

The heat hit us as the door opened and I looked around as I climbed down the steps. I saw a man in a uniform and another helicopter parked in front of the jet.

“If you ladies would care to follow me please?” The uniform said.

He opened the helicopter door and 2 naked young teen girls climbed in.

During the 10 minute flight, above all the excitement, I realised that I was horny. My nipples were rock hard and throbbing, and my pussy was throbbing too, and VERY wet. I quickly checked that I had correctly registered that the seats were leather.

I got a little scared as the helicopter slowly went down and landed on the back of what I assumed was Sir John’s boat, tied-up in a harbour with lots of other big boats sorry, yachts. When we first started going down I thought that we were going to land in the sea.

When the blades finally stopped turning I saw a young woman walk towards us. She looked to be in her early twenties and was only wearing an ultra-short skirt that matched the one on the girl on the aeroplane; nothing else.

She opened the door and said,

“Hi girls, I’m Harlee, I am the person who will look after whilst you are here, please follow me.”

We climbed out and followed her into this amazing room; everything was white, seats, carpet, table, everything.

“Have a seat girls.” Harlee said.

We looked at each other then sat on one of the big, white, leather sofas. As I sat down I worried about my pussy leaking and staining the leather. It was then that I realised that my pussy wasn’t that wet on the outside even though it felt like it was gushing. I guessed that the lovely warm breeze was drying my juices just as soon as they escaped from my hole.

I watched Harlee turn and walk to the bar and saw that, just like the hostess on the plane, the bottom half of her naked butt was showing all the time. She poured 2 glasses of orange juice. Before stirring them, I saw her put a teaspoon of a blue powder into each glass. As she brought them over to us I wondered about the powder. Had we been tricked into coming there? Were we about to be drugged then sold to some rich Arab prince for his harem?

I needn’t have worried. As Harlee handed us our glasses she said,

“The temperature here is such that everyone needs to drink a lot each day. If you are wondering about the blue powder, relax. You’ve already had some in the orange juice that you had on the plane. It’s an aphrodisiac; it relaxes you and makes you horny all the time. Please feel free to help yourself to juice or water from the bar, but don’t put more than one teaspoon of the blue powder in each glass. Too much can make you ill.”

I did relax and wondered if that was why my pussy had been wanting some attention when I had been on the plane. I wondered where I could get a ton of that powder.

Just then we heard the helicopter engine start-up and we all watched as it rose up into the air then disappeared behind some buildings.

When the noise allowed Harlee continued,

“As I said earlier, I will be your host while you are here, and when we go anywhere on land. I will organise everything for you and if you want anything, anything at all, come and see me. Please don’t go through any door that says ‘staff only’. Trust me, there is nothing exciting through those doors, only things that are required to run the yacht.

You may go on the Bridge but please don’t distract the Captain. He has a job to do and doesn’t need you trying to distract or seduce him. By the way, he’s probably older than your grandfather. Also, he is the only male member of staff, all the others are young girls like myself. Sir John will be joining us in a couple of days.”

“So the helicopter taking off wasn’t to go and collect him?” Skye asked.

“No, he’s off handling his business affairs somewhere but his schedule indicates that he’ll be joining us in a couple of days. It will give you the chance to get used to living on the yacht. Right, where was I, oh yes, one of the staff is a trained beautician and this afternoon she will start laser hair removal treatment for you to remove all your unwanted body hair.”

Skye interrupted,

“Pubic hair as well?”

“Especially pubic hair, Skye isn’t it?” Harlee said.

“Yes, sorry to interrupt, it’s just that I hate having hair down there.”

“So do I.” Harlee said; then continued,

“As I said, you are free to go anywhere on the yacht, except through doors labelled ‘staff only’, and Sir John’s suite. You may only go there by invitation. Also, you may not leave the yacht without specific permission, and then only while accompanied.

Meals will be served at a number of locations dependant on the weather and Sir John’s wishes.”

Giving each of us a necklace with a little gold heart on it, Harlee continued,

“Wear this all the time that you are on-board. Press the front of it and a member of staff will find you and attend to your requirements.

There will be guests on-board at times, sometimes without Sir John being here, part of your job here is to entertain these men and sometimes women. Don’t worry, none of them will have wrinkles.”

“Yuk!” Skye said.

“You may sunbathe anywhere on the yacht but please make sure that your bodies are adequately covered in suntan lotion all the time. No one, least of all Sir John, wants you to burn.”

Another one of the staff is also a hairdresser and she will take care of your hair for you.

When we get a suitable place one of the staff will teach you how to scuba dive and water ski.

Right, do you have any questions?”

I think that Skye was as amazed as I was and neither of us said anything.

“Okay, I’ll now take you on a quick tour of the yacht then you can explore on your own later. Please finish your drinks and follow me.”

We quickly downed the rest of our OJs then followed Harlee. Wow! That boat, sorry, yacht, is from a different world. When Harlee showed us our shared room the one bed was big enough to sleep 6. We had a big, walk-in shower that both of us could use without even touching the other. The wardrobes were big enough to hold the wardrobes of all the girls in my school class; not that we’d use them.

Back in the main lounge, Harlee pressed a button and a part of the wall opened up revealing a computer. Harlee told us that it was connected to the internet via a satellite link and that we could video link to our parents any time that we wanted. She showed us how to use the face tracking facility so that our parents (uncle) wouldn’t be able to see that we were naked.

Then Harlee told us that we were free to do whatever we liked for the rest of the day apart from our laser treatment. The beautician would find us when we were needed. Just before she left us she pointed out a button, telling us to press it if we needed anything.

Skye asked for some more orange juice. I watched Harlee put some more of the blue powder in our glasses.

Handing us our glasses Harlee asked,

“Have you thought of any questions girls?”

“Yes,” Skye said, “Where are we?”

“We are in Athens Marina. The big buildings that you can see over there are Athens City. We will be sailing when Sir John joins us in a couple of days - unless he changes his plans. When you’re as rich as he is he can change his mind whenever he wants.”

“When we go ashore will we be able to go like this?” I asked.

“Sir John will decide if clothing is deemed necessary and if so, what sort of clothing. It will then be provided for you. On that subject, please let me measure you.”

Harlee quickly disappeared then reappeared with a tape and a pen and piece of paper. When she bent down in front of me she said,

“I see that the aphrodisiac is working well.”

I smiled to myself and was proud that my body was going to be super horny for the next few weeks.

When Harlee left us alone I said,

“This place is out of this world. I’m going to love it here.

“Me too, I can’t wait to show-off my body on some nice beach or walking around some town.” Skye replied. “Shall we go for a wander? We might find some cute guys to tease.”

“Lead on girl.” I said.

Skye led the way and we soon were in our room. She started opening all the wardrobes and drawers. I didn’t see the point as we had nothing to put in them, but when she opened one big drawer she stopped and said,

“Whoa there. Come and look at these Cherry.”

I went and stood next to Skye.

“Fucking hell. I can see my pussy getting quite sore.”

This big drawer was full of vibrators and dildos. There must have been 25 or 30 of them there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.