I'm Pregnant. So What? - Cover

I'm Pregnant. So What?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Young and old are sometimes the right combination for happiness.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Pregnancy   Nudism   .

Six months pregnant with her belly and tits swelling is a heckuva situation for 19-year-old with no spouse. She wasn’t even sure who the father might be. There were three most likely prospects with a few other possibilities thrown in about the time that her birth control failed. Oh well, she’d voluntarily opened her legs so she was gonna have to deal with the consequences.

Cara landed a job for a couple of summer months at a nudist resort. It sounded like fun running the front desk and being a concierge for the guests. Besides being something she was naturally good at, it could also help with a recurring problem. She was hornier than hell. With clothes out of the way, it wasn’t too difficult to see men who might be interested in her swollen but lusty state. If their equipment looked adequate and they treated her nice, having fun in her well-used playpen was a given. Sometimes, between the staff and the guests, scheduling around her work hours was an issue although she been known to bend over the counter in the office when nobody else was around.

Ralph was a staffer who had been coming to the camp for many years and handled all of the water activities and equipment. He began visiting with her at meals and other off-work times. He was probably double her age and was very polite and thoughtful. She noticed that because many of the guys just wanted to fuck her and not treat her as a human being. She was puzzled, though, because he did not seem to want her pussy like practically everybody else with balls did. Was he gay? He didn’t seem like it?

He really did talk with her more than anybody else and she really appreciated that. She was trying to cope with a lot all by herself and he started asking some very good questions and talking her through some important things in her life’s decisions. Again, she was puzzled he didn’t seem to want anything in return which was unusual in her life experience. It did make her respect him.

She gradually relaxed and even opened up to him about her sexual needs and activities. He was so non-judgmental and polite that she finally asked him, “Do you like women?”

He got embarrassed but finally explained that he’d been hurt by women and so was very cautious about relationships. Her probing got him to reveal that his first marriage failed because he was such a workaholic. He didn’t reform enough for his second one and his wife got pregnant by a lover so she left him. He’d stayed away from intimate relationships ever since.

She’d never thought about much besides her own problems before but thinking how he had really tried to help with hers she decided that she would return the favor. It felt amazingly good. She began giving him special attention and could see that it made him light up inside. She would complement him or do something unexpectedly nice. There was no attempt to get intimate with him because of what he’d said and she just left it in his lap.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.