James' Mulligan - Cover

James' Mulligan

Copyright© 2021 by Dark Apostle

Equilibrium

Time Travel Sex Story: Equilibrium - What do you do when you're that boring, that neither heaven nor hell wants you? Hindsight is 20/20 and Death couldn't agree more.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DoOver  

James was sitting in bed, thinking. He seemed to do that a lot lately, contemplating life and death and Legacy. Before his transformation, he doubted he ever gave it this much consideration. With all the bodies he could’ve chosen, why this one?

Perhaps, more to the point, it wasn’t the body he had chosen but the name. He remembered, closing his eyes and falling into memory.

“My name, my real name, that is not the point. The name I chose is the Doctor. The name you choose, it’s like, it’s like a promise you make.”

A promise, but to do what?

That was the question, so far for the past week he had been luxuriating in the sheer amount of pussy that was available to him, Death seemed to put him in one of the horniest long term care facilities in the country. Perhaps not, a memory floated up of someone getting warts while in a coma.

James snorted.

“It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor ... but family.”

Did he understand that concept?

He did now, not before, but now because when he had died, not a single sodding person had come to see him. Not one.

James hoped to change that.

That was his one goal, not family, not school or a career, but a legacy. He wanted the name James William Smith to be remembered, to be known around the world. But what for? He sighed, it would be something to work on.

This was his promise.

James smiled, Doctor Who was still in the early stages, he wondered if he could get it back on track before it was scheduled and maybe keep Christopher Eccleston in it for at least another season. He grinned, now that would be interesting.

This led onto another thought, should he use his knowledge to change future events or leave it be as is? He sighed, so many questions.

His trail of thought was interrupted by Carolyn as she walked in and smiled, “Good morning, Handsome.”

“Morning yourself,” he responded with a smile. “Who are you?”

“Not bad,” she walked over and kissed him and cringed.

“What?”

“Morning breath,” she said and he laughed.

She helped him brush his teeth while he cupped a breast. When she was done and they had a quickie, she took him into the shower, washed him, brought him out and dried him and fed him.

“Now,” she wiped his mouth, “you’ve got Anna coming in today.”

“Anna?”

He frowned and she nodded, “She’s relatively new, so be gentle with her and she’s British.”

“Oh.”

James grinned. She eyeballed him, “James?”

“Never,” he folded his arms and she laughed.

“Ever met a British woman?”

“No,” yes, he thought. He mentally laughed. “Wouldn’t mind fucking one, though.”

She snorted, “I’m sure.”

James was left alone for a bit so he read one of the books his mother had dropped off the day before. Soon, there was a knock on the door and an auburn haired cutie poked her head inside. She stood at 5’3” and he reckoned weighed roughly, 108 lbs. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she was wearing her uniform. As she walked into the room he could already tell he was taller than her, he figured about a head taller, he smiled at her as he took in her physical form.

“Mr. Smith?”

“Hi,” he smiled brightly as she stepped in.

She was about the same height as James,

“Hi, I’m Ms. Watson,” she said. “I’m your physical therapist.”

“Hello, there.”

God, she was English.

“Hi.”

“So, you’re the young man who woke up from the coma?”

James didn’t recall her voice during his time ‘asleep,’ but since she was new, she probably hadn’t been around. Either that, or she hadn’t used him after he became aware or hadn’t spoken.

“Yes,” James nodded. He racked his brains. “They think I’m all sixes and sevens.”

She blinked and laughed, “You don’t sound nuts to me.”

He agreed and inclined his head, “Domo arigato.”

“Ah, a quick witted one.”

James nodded, “I try not to show it off too often.”

“Fair enough,” she noticed where his hand had been.

“It’s true I was about to have a J. Arthur.”

She nodded, “Billy no mates?”

“And Bob’s your uncle.”

She nodded, “I can come back if you were feeling a bit quigly?”

James shrugged, “Up to you. I’m guessing that you know that the nurses around here have used me as a sex toy?”

She paused, “I had heard rumors.”

“I always wanted to have a quick one with an English nurse,” he winked.

“Amazing,” she shook her head and stepped in. “How do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Speak English, English?”

He snorted, “I can speak American if you like?”

“No,” she laughed. “It’ll be our secret.”

“Just don’t tell the shrink y’all,” James said. “He may send me to Coventry.”

She laughed.

“I’m dying for a cuppa,” James said.

“Coffee?” She made a face.

“God, no,” he cringed. “It’s like drinking battery acid.”

That elicited another laugh.

“Tea,” she clapped her hands. “I have some Tetley, father sends it to me.”

“Thank him for me,” James said gratefully.

“I will,” she winked. “I’ll get him to send double next time.”

“Thank God for Tetley tea bags.”

“Amen to that.” She paused, “So what I’ll do is when we’ve done the training I’ll get us a couple of cups of tea.”

“Cha is not the term?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “One of them.”

He smiled.

“God, it really is like sitting next to another Brit.”

“I’ve heard of cases,” James said. “Read actually, in some of the books here that Veronica let me read, that indicate sometimes people wake up and speak different languages.”

“Could it be one of those?”

“Or maybe I’m really good at faking an English accent.”

“Who knows,” she shrugged, “I’m not the physiologist.”

He inclined his head, “Wise words.”

“My job is to get you on your feet.”

“I’d rather you got me on my back.”

“Oh, I was told to watch out for you,” she grinned. “I like it, but we’ll concentrate on getting you fit first, then we’ll worry about other things.”

James inclined his head. “I look forward to it,” he said honestly.

Her smile was evil, “That’ll soon change.”

“I am curious about one thing,” he asked. At her nod, he continued, “Why here?”

She shrugged, “Best money, I wanted to see the States so daddy said I could go and helped me out with it.”

He nodded.

“Well, nurse,” he croaked, “attend your patient.”

She laughed, mock saluted, and walked over.

James was given a walker and some pants and was helped out of the room by two nurses. He was guided to the therapist’s room and shown in. James eyed the room, they had padded mats on the floor and some exercise equipment, bikes, bars and parallel bars except at waist to shoulder height for someone trying to walk with unsteady legs.

He sat down on a seat, examined, tested, poked and prodded before she was satisfied. He could see her making a mental list in a similar fashion that he did. He didn’t think her memory was as good but who knew.

“First thing you need to understand is that, since being in the coma, your muscles have atrophied,” she explained. “This is why you feel so weak when you move. We’re going to need to set up a regime to get them moving again. Unfortunately, this also means that you will have to continue this regime when you get home as well, until at least you are fully restored.”

He nodded in understanding.

“Now the fun part.”

James wasn’t too sure about her smile.

Anna said “Just lay back, we have to stretch out your legs and arms. This will be painful, but it’s the only way for you to get better.”

She grabbed his ankle from the bottom with one hand, and pushed the bottom of his foot with the other. He grunted with the sudden pain searing up the back of his calf.

“I’m sorry about this,” she said in a husky tone, as she applied force whatever boner he’d had from seeing the size of her tits had vanished the moment the pain had shot up his leg.

After several stretches she pulled his leg up and put his ankle on her shoulder. Leaning forward she grasped his thigh and pulled down, now stretching his knee. Then she moved towards him, her face close enough for him to feel her breath as she worked his hip back and forth. He guessed she had a 34D cup, he’d have to find out.

“Nice,” he grunted. “Positioning.”

She snorted in a very un-lady like manner, he chuckled and winced in pain. Her breath smelled fresh, she’d obviously brushed her teeth before she came here.

She repeated the stretches to his other leg, then grasped his wrist. Pulling it close to her chest, she bent it upwards, now stretching his forearm. Then, she put his arm on her shoulder and grasped his upper arm, moving his shoulder in a circular fashion first one way and then the other.

“Each day, we’ll need to stretch out your tendons that have started shrinking. I know it hurts, but that can’t be helped.”

“Damn,” he said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

She laughed, “It is a work out.”

“Not the kind I was expecting,” he admitted.

“Oh?”

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever filthy thoughts I might’ve been having vanished the moment you grabbed my ankle and pushed into me. Jesus, that hurt.”

She nodded, “It’ll get better.”

“Well,” he shrugged, “as long as I have you to motivate me I should be fine.”

She laughed.

She showed him various exercises, cajoling him to work his legs and arms, trying to strengthen his muscles. He was shocked at his physical weakness, and realized he would need to continue exercises while in bed to rebuild this body as quickly as possible.

The weekend came but it seemed like Der Führer was still active, although James didn’t know if it was his overactive imagination or not but he always seemed to come out of the physio sessions with a raging hard on. Talk about a cock tease.

Fortunately this brought a whole new ball game. James met Dolores in the morning, she was a black American woman, which James didn’t mind as he’d never been racist in his last life. She was 5”10’ inches tall with black hair that was braided and tied back into a bun. When she walked into the room he eyed her butt as well which seemed nice and rounded. She had firm tits and was surprisingly thin, she walked into the room in the morning and checked his vitals. Because it was the weekend and a different shift none of the regular women had played with him, which was a bit frustrating. He had a raging hard on and as soon as she pulled the sheets over it announced itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.