James' Mulligan - Cover

James' Mulligan

Copyright© 2021 by Dark Apostle

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What do you do when you're that boring, that neither heaven nor hell wants you? Hindsight is 20/20 and Death couldn't agree more.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DoOver  

Carolyn’s shift finished at 3pm and another nurse took over. That nurse was a far different woman. She was tall, six foot at least with long and brown hair. Men were intimidated by her height, but the body underneath the uniform would be glorious, if they ever bothered to find out. James had known a tall woman in his previous life, she had big tits and a tight round ass, just like the nurse.

“Hello.”

“Carolyn informed me of what happened,” the nurse said, blunt, straight forward and to the point.

‘The point always beats the edge,’ he mused, distractedly.

“Good.”

“If we are going to be on intimate terms I need to lay down a few ground rules,” she told him bluntly.

James could live with that, so he urged her to continue. “Go on.”

“First, no one outside our group knows what is going on,” she said. “Second, you do not do anything to compromise my job.”

James nodded, “I can live with that.”

“Which means no blabbing.”

“I can live with that as well,” James’ eyes moved between her legs and he smiled, “besides, I don’t like sharing.”

That earned him a hard look, “But you don’t mind being shared?”

“I’m young and male.”

She snorted and nodded.

“She said that you were quick.”

He smiled, “Hopefully quick witted and not so quick in other areas.”

“Yes,” she nodded, “but Carolyn did say that you need some training.”

“I’m only fifteen.”

“True,” she inclined her head. “Are you opposed to me?”

He studied her.

“No.”

That earned him, at last, a smile.

Like with Carolyn before, she locked the door, she went and stood next to him. First, she undid her hair and it cascaded down. It was a light chestnut color, he smiled, it looked nice and he bet it felt nice to run his hands through.

“I’m tall.”

“Yes.”

“Does that bother you?”

“No.”

She nodded, “Good.” She pulled off her top.

She had been the one he had tagged as Happy, it had been an irony thing, he was good at irony.

His mind drifted again, ‘Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.’

Her breasts were a 34B cup with small erect nipples (and brought him back to reality, rather snappy like.), that were he noted, darker in color than Carolyn’s. Next were the rest of her clothing, and to his surprise, a bald pussy. He raised an eyebrow at this.

“I like it smooth.”

“It looks yummy.”

She snorted.

“I think I’m going to enjoy this.”

“I hope so.”

He nodded as she fingered her clit.

“You know you are very odd,” she said after a moment.

“How so?” He was unsure how to take that comment, but, insult or compliment? He could not, however, draw his eyes from her bald cunt, as her fingers massaged her clitoral hood.

“While you act like a sex starved teenager, you talk like an adult.”

“And that’s a problem?”

“No,” she said, “just a bit confusing.”

He snorted and nodded.

“You’d expect most teenagers to go, ‘Oh, my god, I’ve got pussy, let’s blab?”

She blinked and nodded, “Yes.”

James shrugged, “I figured that in order to keep this selection of prime pussy, it might be wiser to keep my mouth shut.”

She nodded, “Makes sense.”

“Besides,” James pointed at her slit, “I really want to stick my tongue in that and see how far the rabbit hole goes and how can I do that if you’re frightened off by an overactive mouth?”

“Also a good point.” She smiled at his Alice in wonderland reference, raised her fingers to his nostrils, he breathed in. It was a fucking mission alright, James struggled to move. Fortunately, though, the nurse was able to help him out. It occurred to James that he didn’t know her name.

“What’s your name?”

“Josephine,” she answered.

“Nice.”

She smiled.

Once on the bed, she had her legs up and her pussy on view. James stared at it in awe and licked his lips.

The smell was the first thing to hit him. He groaned.

“How is it?”

“Gorgeous,” he breathed.

She helped him into position. He had some movement so she lay on her back. James stared at her wet lips.

“Eat me, you cocky little bastard,” she cried, bucking her hips against his face.

“Little?”

“You talk too much,” she uttered.

He dropped his left hand beneath his chin and probed under his tongue, finding her hole and pushing the tips of two fingers into its wet, pulpy mass.

She released his head and replaced his hand behind her knee. He let his left hand fall to her stomach and stretched its thumb down to rub her clit while his tongue got busy lapping between bald lips.

His fingers were now busy pushing in and out, finger fucking her hole, almost as much as her churning hips were fucking his face. He had meant to just get her hot enough to fuck, but she was so horny and held his head so firmly he kept eating her pussy. She really deserved a treat and he decided to give her one.

James pulled his fingers out of her pussy and surrounded her clit with his mouth and sucked it for twenty seconds or so, then pushed his rigid tongue as far into her cunt as he could and moved his head up and down, tongue-fucking this hot woman everyone mistakenly called a bitch.

“Yeah, James. That’s it ... like that ... oh yeah, yeah.”

He stuck his tongue deep and shook his head, rubbing his thumb rapidly across her swollen clit. He vibrated his head so rapidly it started to hurt.

“Oh yeah ... God yeah ... eat it ... eat it ... Gooooddd, ohhhhhhhh, God, oh God, oh God!”

Her legs fell on either side of his head and she shoved my face off her pussy. She was twisting from side to side, enjoying the rapture of her orgasm. James studied the after effects, when she came down, her eyes fluttered open and she studied him.

“See what I mean?”

“No.”

She sighed, “You are a conundrum.”

“How so?”

“You’ve just come out of a coma,” she said, “and you eat pussy like a pro.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.