James' Mulligan - Cover

James' Mulligan

Copyright© 2021 by Dark Apostle

Chapter 5: Parallax

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5: Parallax - What do you do when you're that boring, that neither heaven nor hell wants you? Hindsight is 20/20 and Death couldn't agree more.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DoOver  

Bon appétit, James thought idly to himself as the nurse from earlier walked in.

“It’s time for my next rounds and I thought I’d start with you, maybe spend a few extra minutes with my favorite patient.”

“Who are you?”

“Carolyn,” she said as she walked over.

He clicked.

‘Lips.’

“How’s the husband?”

She visibly started, “Excuse me?”

“You’re husband,” James said. “You two weren’t doing very well.”

She swallowed, “You heard that?”

“Yes.”

He could see her eyes, she was thinking, ‘what else did he know.’

“Everything.”

“Excuse me?”

“I know that you and the nurses in here were using me as a sex toy,” James continued. “Your very own someone who never complained, argued, answered back, got into a mood or a fight, or had a headache.”

Her eyes widened.

“Oh.”

She looked panicked, pale, and on the verge of bolting. She could be thrown in jail, she would be seen as having raped a minor, her reputation as a nurse would be ruined and she would never work in health care again, in any capacity!

James’ right arm was free, he pulled the covers across, his erect member announcing itself as a tent in his gown.

“Nothing’s changed.”

“Huh.”

He looked at his cock, her eyes followed his gaze.

“Nothing’s changed.”

She gave him a very nervous smile.

Carolyn nodded, “That’s good to know, I think. How much do you know?”

“A bit,” James said. “I know that at least nearly all of the women here have used me at one point or another.”

She nodded “Well, your dick was always erect and willing.”

“Like I said,” James grinned, “nothing has changed.”

“Let me check to see if the doctor has gone, and then maybe we can do something about that.”

“Thank you,” he said and she quickly left.

He waited five, maybe ten, minutes before she came back. When she was ready, she locked the door and sighed. “I’m with three other nurses; two of them know what’s going on.”

James nodded, “So we’ve got time?”

“Plenty,” she smiled. “They’ll cover for me.”

“Good,” he slid up and rested, she moved the back of the bed up so he could see more clearly. “I like your body.”

“Thanks,” she smiled. “My husband doesn’t like it.”

“He’s an idiot.”

She laughed.

Carolyn leaned down and pulled the gown aside, she took hold of his aching member and ran her dainty hand up and down the shaft and he groaned. Soon, he was like an octopus, touching everywhere he could reach. Carolyn wasn’t really annoyed. In fact, she felt flattered that this adolescent hands were so keen on feeling her up.

She took the tip off his cock in her mouth and sucked the end in. He moaned again, louder, and she smiled as she lowered all the way down.

Carolyn had been practicing this on his unconscious form for some time now, she had never dreamed that she would be able to deep throat him in reality.

Jesus.”

She mentally laughed but said nothing, she couldn’t not with this thick, seven inch member rammed into her throat.

Her sensual lips dragged up James’ thick stalk and slurped hungrily on the fat purple head of his prick, then her head bobbed down again and she fed almost the full length of his cock into her mouth.

James was panting like a steam engine. He had one hand on the back of Carolyn’s head but it just rested there lightly. The cock-hungry woman needed no guidance and no encouragement. She knew what she was doing-and it was what she wanted to be doing.

Then, sucking on his cockhead, her cheeks hollowing in, she purred with voracious delight. Her head continued to fall and rise in a slow but steady rhythm. She pulled her lips away for a moment. She stared down at his cock, wanting to get a look at what she was sucking, to see how her efforts had caused his prick to swell and throb. The cleft of his cock-knob was parted and a few sticky drops of jism bubbled out.

Carolyn gasped when she saw those slimy drops of juice. She kissed the tip of his prick and her tongue slid across, gathering up his jism. She let the foamy drops run over her taste buds for a moment, and then swallowed.

She folded her fist around the root of his prick. She began to frig him up and down as her lips worked on his cock-knob, wanting him to shoot, adding the stimulation of her hand to that of her lips and tongue so that she was jerking him off in her mouth. Her fist rose up and met her lips as they slurped down.

Then her hand descended to the root of his cock and his bloated cock-knob flared in her lips. Her tongue laved against the sensitive point where the fat, throbbing vein spread out into the underside of his huge, wedge-shaped cock knob. She had truly gone suck-crazy now. Her face was a mask of lust as she savored that delicious mouthful of prick and hungered for the cream of his jism.

“I can’t hold back any longer,” James cried. “Here it comes!”

She sucked and swallowed, but there was too much to drink all at once. Slimy ribbons of joy juice bubbled from her lips and ran down his throbbing cock shaft. A line of spunk trickled down her chin.

She kept sucking as James kept coming, squirt after squirt jetting into her throat, skimming over her tongue, pooling up around her hollowed cheeks. He was whitewashing her tonsils with steaming jism and she was insatiably milking out every precious drop.

At last he was drained, his balls emptied. His cock stopped spurting. Carolyn continued to suck adoringly on his spent cock, making certain that she had milked out every sweet drop of spunk that lingered in his stalk or knob. She drew her lips away, licking them. Her face was radiant with joy.

Then she bent down again and began using her tongue to lap up the errant drops of cum that had escaped her lips.

She tongued the sticky stuff up from his hairy balls and she lapped greedily up his cock shaft, tonguing up the creamy ribbons. She worked on his cockhead again. At last she had lapped him clean. The head of his prick glistened, polished to a luster.

“Fuck,” he finally managed.

She lifted up and wiped the cum off her mouth.

“Your husband is leaving you. Why?”

She laughed, went over and got some water and rinsed her mouth out, he stared at her heart shaped ass as it wiggled.

“He’s going after a younger woman,” she said finally.

“He’s stupid.”

“Have you ever had a blow job before?”

“No,” he shook his head, “and that’s going to create a problem.”

“How so?”

He sighed. “Well, I’m going to be comparing now,” James answered honestly. “Every time I get a blow job, I’m going to be measuring it against the standard you just set.”

She smiled. “I like the sound of that.”

“What’s next?”

She shrugged, “We’ve got all day, what do you want to do?”

“What do you think?”

She laughed. “I thought so,” she nodded.

Carolyn stripped off, her breasts held some natural sag to them, gravity so far having taken only a small toll. They hadn’t given up the battle just yet, they were still firm and sat proudly on her chest. Her nipples were small, pink and erect and begged to be sucked. She dropped the rest of her clothing, exposing the dark brown hair of her pubes, neatly trimmed, and underneath, the lips poking out, begging to licked and sucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.