James' Mulligan - Cover

James' Mulligan

Copyright© 2021 by Dark Apostle

Chapter 3: James's dream

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: James's dream - What do you do when you're that boring, that neither heaven nor hell wants you? Hindsight is 20/20 and Death couldn't agree more.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DoOver  

James was lying upon a bed, with his eyes still closed, in front of a crowded lecture hall full of female college students. An attractive female doctor stood beside his bed lecturing the class on how to perform a health assessment on a patient--her voice strikingly similar to Whisper’s. Meanwhile, a woman in a nurse fetish attire stood opposite of the doctor, ready to point out parts of James’ anatomy like some X-rated Vanna White.

The doctor began the lecture quite simply, “The third exam and practical will cover ‘Systems Physical Assessment’ of a patient. You’ll be expected to accurately assess the integumentary system, consisting of the skin, hair, and nails. These will provide valuable information on the overall health of the patient.”

At the nod of the doctor’s head the nurse promptly ripped open James’ hospital gown exposing him completely to the female students who tittered at his nudity. She rubbed and stroked his chest and abdomen, pausing to pinch and rub his nipples. Meanwhile, the doctor lectured the fascinated students on the general structure of skin, its layers, and its importance to the body.

“Together, the layers of the skin protect the underlying structures from external physical trauma, harmful foreign organisms, and exposure to environmental hazards such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The skin is essential in helping to regulate body temperature and fluid balance. It is involved in absorption and excretion, immunity, and the vital synthesis of vitamin D from the sun.”

“Moreover, it also helps the organism through sensation. Through pain--” The nurse struck the side of James’ face with a stinging slap and then lightly scratched his chest. “--and pleasure.” She gently stroked his ever-ready cock until it was completely hard and pulsing in sync with his heart.

“The scalp hair also helps regulate temperature by insulating the relatively thin layer of skin on the skull.” Fingers combed through James’ hair now. “The eyebrows cushion and protect the eyes from overhead glare and the sting of sweat.”

The nurse then brought her face above James and flicked out her tongue, dragging it across his left cheek to his temple and then across his forehead. She drew it back into her mouth, smiled, and licked her lips. Smiling, the doctor paused before resuming. “The eyebrows protect the eyes from environmental particulates, while the nasal hairs do the same for the respiratory system.” Meanwhile, the nurse blew across James’ still-closed eyes.

The doctor went on to lecture on the nails and how they can give information on the ingestion of toxins, while the nail bed could show the development of cyanosis, a bluish discoloration indicating low levels of oxygen saturation in the blood which could indicate respiratory or cardio-pulmonary difficulties, as well as low body temperature.

As the doctor went through several more chapters on other systems and methods of assessment, James passively absorbed the lecture until the doctor began lecturing about assessing the breasts and the genitourinary system. That was when the nurse stripped off her clothing and the doctor began comparing the female nurse’s body to James’ male body.

“There are obvious external differences between men’s breasts,” The nurse rubbed James’ nipples and then sucked them. “and women’s breasts.” The female doctor then began fondling the nurse’s breasts and tweaking her nipples. To make the display even more stimulating she actually bent her head over to suck them as she lifted them to her lips. “But the main differences are in the structures of female breasts.”

“The primary structures of a breast is the areola, nipple, ligaments, blood vessels, lobes, lobules, lactiferous ducts, acini cells (the grapelike clusters of cells that produce the milk), lactiferous sinuses, lymphatic tissue, and supporting muscular tissue.” The nurse groaned as the doctor squeezed her breasts.

“Let’s begin the physical assessment of the breasts by inspecting their shape, size, symmetry, skin condition, and venous patterns.” The nurse stretched her arms up over her head, her round breasts were slightly pendulous but still quite pert. Her skin had the healthy appearance of youth, with faint veins below the surface. “Now, we’ll continue by feeling for lumps, masses, and other abnormalities using a technique called palpation.”

“Using your middle three fingers, make three small circles using different amounts of pressure--light, medium, and deep--starting at the axilla and gradually move down to the sixth or seventh intercostal space, the bottom of the bra line.” The doctor extended the three long, slim fingers of both her hands and held them up for the class to see. Then, starting with her right hand, she used them rub slow, sensuous circles, first at the nurse’s armpit and then slowly moved down.

“The breasts actually extend from the midaxillary line to the sternum notch, and from the second to the sixth ribs, so you’ll need to palpate from the bottom of bra line up to the collarbone.” The doctor reached the desired point of the nurse’s ribcage and continued rubbing upwards. The nurse obviously felt pleasure under the experienced hands of the lecturing doctor and bit her lower lip to keep from groaning as she reached the underside of her sizable globes.

The doctor continued upwards, not dwelling longer than necessary to make those small circles up to the nurse’s clavicle, slightly over, and then back down. “Remember to use varying pressure in three circles before moving on.” The nurse groaned as the doctor’s fingers once more pressed into the swell of her breasts, each circle probing ever deeper.

James was hypnotized by the strangely erotic, yet clinical display. When the doctor finally completed the up-and-down zigzag across the nurse’s left bare breast the nurse’s breath was clearly elevated, her nipples erect.

Smiling wickedly, the doctor reached over to the nurse’s nipple. “End by examining and palpating the nipple.” She squeezed and pulled the nipple, causing the nurse to cry out, her body reflexively arching. “Note the elasticity of the patient’s nipple and squeeze it between thumb and forefinger.” The doctor continued for a few more seconds before releasing the nipple.

“This particular pattern of physical examination that I just demonstrated,” the doctor motioned with her left hand in a vertical zigzag,” is called the vertical strip method.” She now motioned in a radiating pattern away from the nipples, “There is also the pie wedge method.” Her left hand now moved towards the area below the nurse’s arm pit. “However, my personal favorite is the concentric circles method.”

The doctor began as before by pressing into the flesh under the nurse’s right armpit and making small circles with her fingers, but this time she appeared to move in a clockwise circle around the swell of the nurse’s breast. “This method uses ever-smaller circles to examine the entire breast area. Start in the outermost area and make the largest circle, covering the area just underneath the collarbone, move alongside the sternum, along the bottom of the bra line, and then back up to your starting point. Now move two fingerbreadths inwards, toward the nipple, and begin again, making an even smaller circle.”

The nurse seemed to have regained composure at first, but as the doctor made ever smaller circles her breathing rate increased again. By the time that the doctor was probing the outer swell of her breast, she was again struggling to contain her sounds of pleasure. When she made the final circle, including the areola, she was distinctly moaning. “As I demonstrated before, you should end by examining and palpating the nipple.” The nurse cried out and a spurt of wetness appeared to emanate from her pussy, and down her legs.

Oddly, James could feel wetness on his crotch, but he couldn’t look down to check. Shit, I hope that I didn’t ejaculate in front of everyone!

“Now, we’ll begin the genitourinary assessment portion, starting with the female.” Suddenly, the nurse was no longer standing beside James’ bed, but was now on it, straddling his chest, her knees spread wide so that James and the audience could see. A musky odor tickled James’ nose.

“First, let’s start by listing the major internal organs and their approximate location

He could not see his erection, but he certainly could feel it.

“Now we come to the final two systems we are covering in this exam: the male and female genitourinary systems. This time, we’ll start with the female system’s external structures. First, we have the mons pubis, also known as the ‘pubic mound’, a pad of subcutaneous fatty tissue lying over the anterior symphysis pubis, the front of the cartilaginous joint uniting the superior rami of the lateral and medial hips. This,” The nurse took ahold of James’ fingers and pushed them against her trimmed pubic mound. “is the cushion for the pushin’, stud.”

James felt the short curls of her hair and the softness of the fleshy padding as the nurse rubbed the tips of his fingers against herself. “Remember stud, it’s possible to actually bruise your partner’s pubic region by slamming your pubic bone too vigorously against hers, particularly if her pubic mound doesn’t have very much padding. It might not be a problem the night that you do it, but if your lover is hurting there the next few days, it’s less likely that she’ll let you fuck her during that time. Fast shallow, slaps aren’t likely to do any damage, just don’t body slam her with your hips.”

The nurse released James’ fingers and used her own slim fingers to point at the two outer ‘lips’ of her pussy while the doctor continued her lecture. “These two longitudinal folds of adipose and connective tissue are called the labia majora, also known as the outer lips. At the front peak is a flap of tissue called the clitoral prepuce or hood and develops as part of the labia majora.” The nurse rubbed the portions at the cleft. “These outer lips swell with blood during arousal. Notice how red and puffy they are? They become more sensitive when the woman is aroused.”

After rubbing them a few more times and causing more fluid to leak out from between them the nurse then parted the outer lips. Meanwhile, the doctor continued her narrative, “The outer lips protect the more sensitive structures of the external genitourinary system, the clitoris and the labia minora, also known as the inner lips.” Using a finger from her other hand she pointed at a flap of flesh at the forward-most cleft of the outer lips. A small knob of flesh peeked out from under it. “This fold of skin is known as the clitoral prepuce or hood. It normally protects the clitoris from friction, but during sex it can be used to indirectly rub the clitoris.” She rubbed the hood a few times and that seemed to cause the small knob to swell even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.