Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 229

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 229 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“There is no time for fear. It’s much too interesting.”
—Cordwainer Smith, The Rediscovery of Man


WE MOVED TO SAN ANTONIO on Sunday. There were eight high schools in our target and we’d be performing at two a day Monday through Thursday. Thursday evening, we’d move to Austin, a smaller city, but the capital of Texas. We’d do two high schools there and concerts Friday night and Saturday.

We had a nice hotel and a decent lunch when we arrived in San Antonio. I should have known something was up when Cindy started talking about the Alamo and the River Walk as if she was a tour guide. She had hold of Nanette’s hand and Nan was laughing at her enthusiasm.

“Okay. Okay. I’m game. Let’s go,” Nan finally laughed. I sighed. I didn’t really want to go sightseeing. I stood up and Donna pushed me back onto the bed as Nan and Cindy left the hotel room.

“Um ... Aren’t we going with them? We’ve been sticking close together. Is it safe to let them wander around alone?” I asked. We didn’t have anywhere near the security for this tour that we had before the election. Our driver doubled as security when we were at the high schools and mostly watched over our equipment. As a result, we stuck pretty close together.

“They are safer than you are right now,” Donna said. She began pulling her clothes off while I looked up at her from the bed and smiled. So that was the program for this afternoon. “Your wife needs personal attention from her husband. You have some personal attention to give her, don’t you, Jacob?”

“Oh, yes. I have a lot of personal attention for my wife,” I said as I watched her drop her bra and reveal those beautiful breasts.

“Then get undressed, Jacob. You aren’t with the program!”

I scrambled around and pulled my clothes off, leaving them in a pile beside the bed as Donna jumped on me. It wasn’t like we hadn’t made love this past week. We rotated our sleeping positions almost every night, but serious one-on-one time was lacking. The others were always in the room. And when Donna and I made love, we liked to talk.

“How is my husband holding up?” she asked. “Not the musician. I’m not your producer. How is the man?”

“Oh, my love,” I said as I smoothed out her golden hair. “Other than being tired and always worried about my wives, I’m doing okay.”

“I miss them, too,” she said as she touched and played with my hair as well. Somehow, I’d managed to keep my hair chin-length, even through pressure from Jo to clean it up. There was something about being a long-hair musician that just appealed to me. “Livy won yesterday.”

“I can’t believe she beat the Ethiopians,” I sighed. “She’s really changed. I miss her. And Rachel.”

“They’re heading back to DC this afternoon. We can wave as they fly overhead.” She traced the scar along my right cheek where my cellphone had been driven into it by a bus five years ago, first with her fingers and then with her lips. “Does it still hurt, love?” she asked.

“Um ... Not when you’re doing that,” I sighed. I stretched my neck back to the side to give her better access as she kissed her way from my ear to my jaw and around to my lips. “Most of the time, I don’t notice anything at all. In fact, sometimes I look in the mirror to shave and see the scar. I think, ‘What happened there?’ Then I say, ‘Oh, yeah. I was an idiot.’ I can’t believe I walked in front of a bus.” I paused and played with her lips with little kisses as we relaxed and became intimately familiar with each other’s bodies. It was almost impossible for me to keep my hands off her beautiful breasts while we made out on the bed. “Occasionally, when the weather makes a change or we’ve been sitting on a plane all day, or something like that, I can feel where every bone was broken in my arms and my leg. You know, if the weather gets cold suddenly, the pin in my leg cools off faster than the flesh. I feel it then.”

“Still you’ve managed to become an elite athlete, running in races that would qualify you for national competition if you had time,” Donna whispered as she kissed down my throat and across my chest. Feeling her lips gliding over my collarbone and the hollow beneath it sent shivers down my spine. She crossed the field of my chest and gently sucked my right nipple between her lips. I moaned.

“I love that, Donna,” I gasped. “It makes my whole body tingle.”

“You taught me.”

“What? When?”

“Back when I was a high school teacher reading the erotic science fiction of a daring student I’d promised to help. It wasn’t the first story, but the one that is a direct encounter between the two lovers. I’d never heard a man describe the exact things that turned him on when his lover kissed him. I promised to teach you about a woman’s body but you taught me about a man’s. I was ten years older and had always assumed that men were just always turned on and all I needed to do was be present.”

“Oh, Donna. You are so much more than present.” She’d worked her way down my stomach and the tip of my cock was nudging her in the chin.

“I love the way you can relax and just enjoy my touch. You weren’t always able to do that.”

“You taught me,” I chuckled. “You taught me that I couldn’t always be the dominant one charged with giving pleasure. I had to be able to receive the gift from my wives as well. Oh, God! Donna, that is so good!” She lowered her face to collect my cock just inside her lips where she swirled her tongue around the glans and applied light suction as she pulled off and then back on. “I love you, darling.”

“Mmm. That usually means you are getting close,” she whispered as she licked down my cock and gently rolled my balls in her fingers. “Why don’t you go ahead and give me this one right here. Let me drink from this fount as it squirts into my mouth. Can you do that, love? For me?” She slid my shaft back into her mouth and worked her way up and down it. I felt the churning in my balls that indicated my willingness to give her what she asked.

“I’m very close. Are you sure you want it like this? Oh, Donna!” She didn’t really have time to answer as my scrotum contracted and the muscles surrounding my prostate started clenching and releasing to propel the semen down the tubes and out my cock. I could feel every inch the fluid flowed and the sucking and clenching of Donna’s mouth and tongue as she drank down my offering.

I lay there gasping with my eyes closed as she continued to softly nurse on my penis. I stroked down her back to her beautiful ass and tugged at her a little, wanting to return the pleasure she’d just given me. She sucked me to be sure I wasn’t flagging and crawled back up to lie beside me.

“I would like to feel you press me down into the mattress as you enter me and feel the weight of your body on mine as you make love to me,” she whispered. “I know you would gladly give me oral, but for today, make love to me. Please, Jacob?”

I rolled to face her and made sure we had room on the bed for her to lie back and spread her legs like she wanted to. I knew what waited between them. Donna’s labia barely covered her opening when she was not turned on. When she was turned on, they pulled to the side offering unobstructed access to the wet heat of her vagina. The tip of my cock touched her opening and she pulled me down to press against her. Her eyes flew open and a sigh escaped her lips as I penetrated to the depths.

“You’ve learned to ask for exactly what you want, too, lover,” I whispered as I kissed her. “I love to give you what you want.”

“Our wives have taught me that,” she said. “Rachel is very good at asking for and getting exactly what she wants. She said there was no excuse for anyone in our family to be sexually frustrated if we’d just open our mouths and say what we want. And right now, this is what I want. I want to feel the strength and manliness of my lover holding me down with his weight and penetrating me with his cock. I want to know that in this sometimes confusing world, I have found a man who can take me and make me his own. Yes, lover. Thrust again. And again. I’m ... so ... Ahh!”

Donna’s eyes scrunched closed as she creased her brow and every muscle in her face seemed to cramp as she breathed out her orgasm in a high-pitched whine. To think that I would ever be able to see such an expression of complete abandon to the pleasure of the moment on the face of my one-time teacher. And to even imagine that I could be a part of bringing that expression to her face. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life.


San Antonio historically has the largest originally Spanish population in the state of Texas. Hence the conflicts that led to the defense of the Alamo. Even today, nearly half the population speaks Spanish. As a result, our tango and flamenco music program was a big hit in the high schools. There were even kids who got up and danced in the auditorium while we played. They were the most vocal audiences we’d ever had. It felt good.

In the evenings, we called home and chatted with our wives. We caught up with the DC gossip and tried not to get depressed by the slow progress of the debate in congress. And Amanda kept me updated on the searches that I had explicitly requested as well as a number she said were ‘implied’ by my requests.

“Jacob, I have forwarded information to the special prosecutor’s office regarding the flow of funds from RSI through its subsidiaries to people who have influenced the granting of contracts and requests for National Service personnel. You should know that over one hundred present and former congressmen and senators have been implicated with direct tracking of funds into personal and campaign accounts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.