Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 227

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 227 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover’s whisper, irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad.”
—Homer, The Iliad


1 FEBRUARY 2023

I love my V3 life and my V3 world! Never in my wildest V1 fantasies did I ever foresee a time when I could hold a dozen lovers in my arms, all living in harmony and joy with each other. Never did I imagine a life filled with music in the day and love all night. It’s an SOL fantasy story come to life. In fact, it’s keeping me away from reading on the story site for fear I would find myself there!

I lie here with Brittany on one side of me and Sophie on the other, pretending to be asleep while I scratch words in my journal. But I can see Sophie’s thumb scrape along Brit’s nipple and feel Brit’s hand squeeze my morning hard-on in rhythm with it. The aunt and niece combined nearly drained the life from me last night, but it is clear they want to play some more before school this morning.

We’re all attending classes this week before we split up to start our tour this weekend. Everyone wants to get as much loving as possible with each of our partners in this week to tide us over the three-week separation. Naturally, I’m focusing on the eight who won’t be touring: Rachel, Joan, Beca, Emily, Brit, Sophie, Desi. And Saturday is reserved for Livy when she gets up from Blacksburg. She’ll be here a couple of days and then is off to LA for another national meet. Her 10k is killer now but her 5k is near record time. I wouldn’t stand a chance of being within a kilometer of her finish. Emily will be tracking the logistics of our three touring companies, but plans to spend a long weekend with Livy in LA to cheer her on.

Oh, God! Brittany just wiggled down to take my cock in her mouth and Sophie is kissing her way up my neck. I’ll write later.


The week of school and rehearsals was just what we needed to bring our focus together as a family. We still felt the hollow spot that Remas left when she moved to Seattle, but we talked with her frequently and it was hard to miss the joy and enthusiasm in her voice as she and the conductor auditioned service candidates for the new orchestra. They hoped to have a full performance ensemble ready to start the season in the fall. In a way, it would be like having a permanent National Service deputation team located in Seattle. As they matured, they would even do occasional orchestra tours, like the Young America Orchestra did with us in California.

Monday night, Emily and I took Desi to bed and tag-teamed our lover most of the night. I was pretty shot when I arrived at school Tuesday morning. But ... Desi and Emily. What a combination! Sliding my cock between the mountains of Desi’s breasts to have it licked and suckled by the combined mouths of Em and Desi ... Oh, my God! Em and Desi kept a hand busy in each other’s pussy while I held and played with Desi’s breasts. When I ejaculated, I hit both girls in the mouth and chin. Their tongues were active licking the spend from each other as their fingers brought them both to climax.

I needed a little recovery time but it seemed Em and Desi were ready for round two immediately. I just lay beside them while the two girls sixty-nined for half an hour, Em lying on top of Desi with her head between our dramatic girlfriend’s thighs as Desi sang arias into Em’s pussy. By the time they were finished with that performance, my cock was giving them a standing ovation but they both needed a few minutes to recover so we showered the sweat and remaining come off our bodies.

Then Desi and Em got in one of my favorite combinations: Em dominant to Desi in a missionary position. In this position, with a little help from pillows, I could get between their legs and fuck into both girls by just shifting the position of my cock a little on the back stroke. First Desi on the bottom, then Em on top. Into one. Withdraw. Into the other. And they stimulated each other and kissed while I just relished the sensations of dipping into their pussies and bouncing against Em’s delicious rump. Until that moment when the sensation overwhelmed me and I let loose in Em. While I was still pumping, I withdrew and plunged into Desi. I got more on the girls than in them but they were quick to switch to a sixty-nine again for cleanup and another orgasm.

They cuddled up on either side of me, heads on my shoulders as we sank into sleep that was interrupted a few hours later when I found myself spooned behind Desi with Em spooned behind me. My cock was stiff as Desi rocked her butt up and down it. I soon discovered she was ahead of me and her anus was greased with lubricant. I only needed to hunch down a little to find her opening and slide up the Hershey Highway into her butt. Unlike with Cindy, who would just as soon have my cock in her butt as her pussy, Desi and I only did this once every few months and it was always an overwhelming experience. Em shifted so I could roll to my back with Desi on top of me as we watched ourselves in the overhead mirrors. Em managed to get between our legs so she could lick Desi. I could feel Em’s finger moving in Desi’s pussy as I stroked into her rectum. What a wonderfully long and intense time that was before Desi and I both hit our peak and I grasped her big beautiful boobs in both hands as I came in her butt.

We dozed off in that position. I was pretty sure I was spent for the night but Desi’s tight butt wouldn’t let my cock slide all the way out until we finally rolled to a new position. Em kissed me and I tasted Desi’s come all over her face. I scooted down and nudged Em’s legs apart so I could get my face on her pussy. Em continued to shave like she had been when I first touched her hot little box. My tongue found her bare and slick. Em’s labia majora aren’t huge and puffy like some of our wives’, but the inner folds spread quickly at the introduction of my tongue. One side seemed to fold under the other to create the hood for her little clit, but they flowered open to expose the little bud to the tip of my tongue.

She’d been licked by Desi a lot that night, so I took my time gently exploring her and not trying to directly stimulate anything until I knew—by the pressure she was putting on my head—that she was ready for more. Then I drove my tongue as deeply inside her as I could to collect her juices and spread them over her clit. As I stimulated her with the tip of my tongue, my questing fingers found the little bumpy patch of her vagina, just an inch or so behind her urethra, and sent her over the edge in a crashing orgasm. I stayed put and just drank the sweet juices from her pussy.


Tuesday night, Brittany and Sophie tried to come on every flat surface in the house. We did it in the guise of dancing, of course. Naked. When Sophie got Brittany down on the couch and dove between her legs, Sophie’s butt popped up in the air in a perfect position for me to penetrate from behind. When she jumped on Brittany’s face in front of the fireplace, Brit’s legs splayed open in an invitation I could not begin to resist. Why should I?

Honestly? I don’t remember which one was bent over the kitchen counter as I reamed her from behind. I remember lying on the floor of the shower with Brittany’s pussy in my mouth as I looked up at the sight of Sophie’s sawing against Brit’s tongue above me. And as I fucked Brittany on the bed with a stack of towels beneath us, Sophie rode her face and sought out the special combination of moves that caused Brit to spray her juices with as much force as I shot mine.


“Tonight is all about Joan,” Beca whispered in my ear. “I’ll get mine tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Expect that we won’t be the only ones in here with you. I think everyone is going to want a taste of my lover tonight.”

“You’re okay with that?”

“It’s one of the problems of being in a lesbian relationship with a girl who is so special to me,” Beca sighed. “Everyone begins to think we are just with each other and they try not to interfere. But Joan and I are part of the whole family. She craves your cock as much as my tongue. She adores Desi and Nanette is special to her. But just like I love getting between Donna’s legs and having Rachel lick me like no other, Joan wants to make love to Brittany and Sophie and Em. We don’t want to be exclusive to each other. We’re a family. We want everyone.”

“I love you, Rebeca. Let’s go give our beautiful wife the night of her life.”

It wasn’t quite a gang rape. We even made sure Joan got a break between lovers to catch her breath and be gently washed by Beca. But by the time we got to Thursday morning, her nipples were bright red and her pussy was swollen and rosy. And still, she wanted one more ride on my cock before I went to school and she and Beca went to the office. What a girl!


“Are we getting a little rest tonight?” I asked Beca as we crawled into bed Thursday night.

“What gives you that idea?” my tiny lover asked as she sprawled on top of me. “Have you gotten so used to multiple partners that you think you need more than one to satisfy you?” she giggled.

“It isn’t that. It’s just that we’re so seldom alone together. When was the last time? In Iowa?”

“Yes. Your birthday. I felt so loved and treasured. I want you, Jacob. I want to feel your cock in my vagina. I want to look in your eyes and know we are connected as intimately as we can be. I want to feel you spray your seed in my womanhood. To know that I am your woman, not just your trans lesbian friend. Take me. Conquer me. Make me yours.”

I kissed my first girlfriend, lightly at first and then with increasing passion as we relived those halting first experiences of our teens. Kissing, touching her breasts, sucking her nipples, tasting her pussy. She sucked me to orgasm and I kissed her deeply so she would know how much I treasured that experience. I held her round butt in my hands as she ground her clit against my cock and then reached for lubricant to make the transition into her go smoothly. She maintained control of the depth by riding up and down while I stroked her breasts and petted her. I used my fingers between us to stimulate her clit to orgasm. It was so beautiful to look up into her face when she came that my climax took us both by surprise and Beca dropped down on me to the limits of her depth to receive the pulses against her vaginal walls. Then in an uncharacteristic move, she continued to move on me, keeping me hard and inside her until I lost control again and came in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.