Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 218

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 218 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“It’s only crazy if we fail.”
―Henry Mosquera, Space Fandango: Backstabber’s Blues


I WAS THRUSTING. Pushing into the steamy depths with my cock. Kissing the lush full lips of my lover. Battling her tongue with my tongue and filling my hands with her breasts. She rode my cock in abandon, taking the satisfaction she craved as I willingly gave her the best I could offer. I pinched her nipples lightly and she shuddered in orgasm—only a momentary interruption to the relentless pounding she was giving. She was fiery hot and awoke memories of passion muted in the mountains so we wouldn’t disturb the other ten in the cabin with us. But knowing they were aware that we had made that bond. Just as my wives continued to pretend sleep while being completely aware that Dana and I were rocking the motorhome with the energy of our fucking.

She slammed down on me and held me fast in her depths as my balls unleashed a torrent of immobilized sperm into her pussy and she whined in my mouth as she peaked once again. At last her body relaxed as she lay on top of me, stretched out to get the maximum skin contact while we were still connected together.

Someone was pounding on the door of the motorhome and before our hearts had settled to normal, we were scrambling to get dressed.


“We’ve had our eye on Paul ever since you identified him in the video of your kidnapping,” Ron said. “We have a lot of questions for him and the five others you captured last night. Lamar and Leah have been released. They received and followed legitimate orders that they should secure the site of the motorhome and be ready for you tonight.”

“Any identification of the guy who threatened me in the dressing room?” I asked.

“We think so. We’ll know more if he gets picked up at an airport. Homeland Security has an arrest warrant for him.”

“Well, I’m glad that’s over.”

“Is it?” Ron said. “I’ve brought new security for you with me. Lamar and Leah have been through some shit and deserve a break away from the danger zone. I don’t want to keep the remaining ten of SSR on security duty. They’re only here because they were the closest coordinated team I could get here. They need to be available to respond to natural disasters. Of course, you might qualify as that. You went a whole lot further than promoting National Service reform last night.”

“Is the boss upset?” I let him decide if I meant Jo, Will, or Madame President.

“All instructions are as before. You have complete autonomy. You might think of the consequences of failing in this, though.”

“I don’t dare.”

Ron completed my tour of the camp and the new security team. I was pleased to see Lyle was on this team and he promised some good runs with me. I was skipping this morning because Ron had arrived at six, before it was light enough to start on the trails around the Kentucky Ren Faire grounds. And I had visions of another round with Dana.

That wasn’t going to happen. Derek—who seemed to have ascended to the role of team leader—had me bring my backpack to their panel truck and check all the contents. I had two missing day rations from our time on the survival hike in the mountains and he replaced those, a couple of energy bars and a few water pouches, the zip ties I’d used to bind the attackers, and the thirty feet of nylon rope I’d used to tie up the boss when I escaped.

“You were trained with us, Jake,” he said. “In an emergency, you need to work with us like you did last night. None of us understood what you were doing when we came with the general in Ohio. We’ve watched a lot of video footage since then. Keep up the good work. You not only represent the National Service, you represent SSR.”

“Thanks, Derek. I’m proud of all you’ve accomplished.”

Dana gripped me and laid another kiss on me that almost ended with us fucking on the ground in front of the van.

“I gotta go with the team,” she said. “I hope you’ll let me visit again.” Nanette was beside us and spun Dana into her embrace to give her a deep kiss.

“Next time, expect that you’ll be joined by somewhere between one and twelve other women who all want a taste of your sweet charms,” Nanette said.

“Oh, God! I’ll see you all the next time we get a break.” Dana jumped in the van and pulled the door closed.


It was nearly noon before we were ready to leave the campground. A black SUV would follow the motorhome with two security guys in it. Another would follow the bus with four in it—two men and two women. The motorhome pulled out an hour ahead of us so it could get to our next overnight spot in Charleston, West by God Virginia. Donna and I were just walking around the campsite with our arms around each other, remembering a time two years ago when she became our producer and we created the Mountain Monster video. It seemed so harmless at the time.

“Right over there,” she said, pointing at the fire circle where SSR had been camped the night before.

“What’s there?”

“That’s where I crossed the bridge and committed to our pod. I stepped into your tent and found all of you naked. Instead of turning and running, I stripped out of my clothes and joined you. I had to strip out of my preconceived notions of what a relationship was, how people behaved in polite society, and how it would appear for me to be a high school teacher loving a bunch of naked former students. I crossed the bridge when I entered that tent.”

“Regrets, my love?” I asked softly, turning her toward me.

“Not a one. I love you, Jacob.”

“I love you and I am so glad you came across the bridge.”


“Any radical changes to the program?” Donna asked.

“I’m not going to talk as much,” I said. My wives all snickered. “All right. I know I talk a lot. But we don’t have to announce the formation of the party and go through all the platform this time. We just quietly encourage them to check the website for their Reformist candidates and vote for them.”

“Well, that will cut the total length of the program back down to where it was before Louisville,” Remas said. “We did about two hours of music. Do we want to do the same program?”

“If the company is willing, I love seeing the dancers involved,” Cindy said.

“We’re willing,” Brittany chimed in. “I’m mostly in school and Sophie is mostly teaching. Getting to perform is great!”


Charleston was a quieter venue all-told. We had fewer than 2,000 capacity here and the audience was friendly but not as into our music as other places had been. Surprisingly, the parts they responded to best were the classics rather than the Tangos and Flamenco. Well, Ms. Devine told us when we were arranging our version of Mozart on Fire that Mozart was the rock ‘n’ roll king of the Romantic Period. I guess that kind of thing can happen when you’re composing masterpieces at the age of five.

Lyle found a place for us to run and Livy and I joined him for a fast ten miles Sunday morning before we headed for the theater. And after the show, we spent two more nights at the peaceful RV park near Charleston before heading for Virginia.


The House had, indeed, attempted to take the bill from the table on Friday morning and there was a surprise showing of nearly all the pro-reform representatives. They fell considerably short of the two-thirds majority needed to take up the bill and as soon as it failed, the Senate Leader removed consideration from the agenda. The vote and attendance were a surprise to the anti-reform reps and they tried to put a spin on it that they weren’t the ones blocking reform. The Reformists had sent out a press release as soon as the motion to suspend the rules had been made. Their message was already making headlines before the rollcall vote was completed.

It was a victory for the Reformists. But it expanded the target on my back. We were headed into Charlottesville, Virginia—the home territory of Senator Jeffries. We’d do two performances in Virginia, Charlottesville and Arlington. The senator had risen to his leadership role after twenty years in the Senate and that was ten years ago. He was running for his sixth term. In V1’s 80 years, I learned that people’s appearance was not a result of their personalities. But it was hard to look at Jeffries and not have my skin crawl. He just felt evil. And if he was working for the blue suit that tried to have me kidnapped, that was all the confirmation I needed.

In the four days we had between our Charleston and Charlottesville performances, I tried to reconnect with each of my wives. Rachel had received a call from Will Forsythe himself and was told that her entire pod should stay together for the duration of the tour. In a week, we’d be back in DC and Livy could return to her training in Blacksburg. But for now, the OCS was concerned about the resources it would take to provide security for us in three or four different places. Rachel, Emily, Joan, and Beca could all perform their duties remotely. Desi, Remas, Cindy, and I were on assignment on the tour. Donna was contracted. Sophie and Brittany were simply given leave to be with us by Dr. D. And Nanette—she went where she damn well pleased. And at the moment, she pleased to be in my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.