Hark the Comet Passes Again: the Wolf Bite - Cover

Preview

Hark the Comet Passes Again: the Wolf Bite

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, mt/mt, Mult, Teenagers, Coercion, Consensual, Reluctant, BiSexual, Fiction, Horror, Were animal, DomSub, Rough, Spanking, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Analingus, Masturbation, Squirting, Voyeurism, Public Sex, Size, Teacher/Student, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: Welcome to Wolferton Valley. Were the sexy supernatural happens. Gabriel Powell is a normal Bi teen going about his highschool life. Only he lives in Wolferton Valley. His life is about to transform in unexpected ways.

Written by: Bi.A.Piggy

Standard Rules and licensing applies.This story comes from the depths of my mind.
I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy. I don’t care if you don’t like my style. If you don’t like what you’re reading, close the window and read something else.
Happy wanking.

Dear reader. Thank you for joining me on this adventure. A single photo sparked the idea for what has become not only this story, but the start of a whole new universe of stories and ideas. I hope to be able to produce as many of the ideas filling my head. I eagerly wait for your feedback so I improve my brand new world.

Hark the Comet Passes Again: The Wolf Bite

The Wolf’s Head Comet. Floating high overhead, it cast a long metaphorical shadow across the valley. The comet looked massive. It was a collection of large chunks of ice, which hurled thru space in an orbit that brought it past earth roughly every 28years. As it grew close to the sun a bright coma form a shape of a wolf’s head while the tail stretched out almost 500 million km long. The Wolf’s Head would be visible for a month, but only from inside the valley. Throughout that month, there will be multiple Bolides, exceptionally bright fireballs that end with a meteoroid exploding in the sky. The passing of the comet harks the coming of change to those who live in the valley. And with 250 years of records, change will always come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.