Cum Loving Daughter - Cover

Cum Loving Daughter

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2020 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen year old Mikki finds herself upset with party hosts who leave her waiting in a cum-stained party dress for her father to pick her up and take her home early. Dan, her loving dad, turns what began as the most annoying night of her life into the best.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Mikki almost wished she’d worn a longer dress to Ronny’s party, but her legs looked so good as she sat down on the bed in his parents’ room she knew she made the right choice. The fourteen year old was tanned and smooth as silk, and the look in Ronny’s eyes was making her heart go fast.

“Why don’t you pull your dress up higher so I can see your panties?” the fifteen year old asked.

But Ronny’s tone made it sound more like a demand than a question. Mikki didn’t mind, though. She liked the way he was looking at her. He was even starting to get a hard bulge in the front of his pants, and that made Mikki’s heart pump even faster. She lifted her shapely butt off the bed and pulled her dress higher like he said. Now her pale pink panties were showing. She thought he was probably going to say he wanted to see her pussy, too. She was prepared for that, after carefully shaving and moisturizing her skin just a couple of hours before her dad dropped her off at his house for the party.

Instead, Ronny said he wanted to see Mikki’s tits. The five-foot-two teen wished she had bigger ones, but what she had was still really nice. They were pert and conical, with puffy pink areolas and delectable nipples that swelled with hot sensation whenever she got excited. Like now.

Mikki took a deep breath and pulled the top of her strapless party dress down below her tits. Her nipples were so hard, and Ronny was staring at them. The bulge in his pants was getting bigger, and Mikki was getting eager to see him unzip his pants and pull it out. Ronny would be her boyfriend after this. She’d been hoping this would happen for weeks, and now the time was here.

“Those are really nice, Mikki. Why don’t you play with them for me?” Again, he didn’t make it sound like a question, but at the same time he was pulling his zipper down. Mikki’s heart was pounding.

“Okay,” she said, feeling much shier than she looked. She brought her hands to her tits and started rubbing them while Ronny watched.

“Oh, yeah, nice Mikki,” he said, now fishing into his open zipper and finally pulling his excited cock out of his pants. He started stroking it while she stared and played with her nipples.

Mikki felt a little weird, but even more excited and pleased with herself. She’d always known she could give a guy a nice, hard boner if only given the chance. Despite being as petite as she was, her body was perfect, if only she wished her tits were bigger. But her ass and legs were spectacular. Her longish, brown hair was silky and perfect, and she had outdone herself over her makeup for the party. Putting together appealing outfits, doing her hair and makeup, along with dancing and tanning, were the girl’s best skills. It had become apparent that getting good grades was far from being one of Mikki’s strengths, and her father had encouraged her to stick to what she was good at.

This was the first time her father had let her go to a boy’s house looking so good, not to mention wearing as short a party dress as she was. He still didn’t let her date boys alone, but since this was a party, and Ronny’s parents were there to keep an eye on things, Dale had given his daughter his blessing to go. And now she could see how well her efforts to make herself appealing were working. Ronny’s dick looked rock hard, and he was even beginning to moan as he stroked himself and stared at her exposed tits like the pert delicacies they were.

Finally, Ronny let go of his cock and invited Mikki to stroke it for him. “It’ll feel better if you do it,” he said. “And I’ll give you a really good load of goo.”

Mikki’s pussy clenched and flushed, wetting the gusset of her panties. This was the first time she’d ever touched a boy’s dick and she was beside herself with excitement to find out what it would feel like. She’d seen her dad’s dick before when he was sleeping, and hundreds of them in pictures on the internet, so she already knew guys’ dicks were pretty. Sometimes they were even beautiful. But she couldn’t wait to feel one, and now Ronny’s was jutting right out of his pants all hard and swollen just waiting for her to feel it.

Mikki reached for Ronny’s cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and she was instantly in love with the hot, silky feel of his hard on. Her fingers explored his shaft and head for a while, and then she started stroking him the way he was stroking himself. He started to moan and breathe hard, and the only thing the girl could imagine would be as wonderful would be if he was rubbing her aching, wet pussy for her. She loved the way Ronny reacted to her touch. It made her feel so good, so hot and beautiful.

“Ohhh, yeahhh,” Ronny moaned. “That’s feels so good, Mikki.”

“I really like your dick, Ronny,” she said, not taking her eyes off it. “It’s so nice.”

Mikki was already thinking if Ronny was going to be her boyfriend after this that she’d get to touch his dick pretty much any time she wanted to.

“Oh fuck, that’s goooood,” Ronny moaned. “Do it faster.”

Within another minute or two, Mikki was pumping Ronny’s cock hard and fast. Then Ronny started to grunt and gasp and there was cum spurting out of his head. The flying goo landed on Mikki’s bare tits, with some going on her dress. The rest was all over the girl’s hand.

“That was great, Mikki,” Ronny sighed. He quickly put his dick back in his pants and zipped up. “I gotta get back to the party,” he added. “You can chill up here a while longer if you want. Don’t take too long, though. Somebody might think it’s weird.”

Then Ronny left her sitting there, his cum still wet on her tits. Mikki felt a little confused. He wasn’t being very nice for a guy who just had a handjob from the hottest girl at his party. Without thinking about cleaning herself up, the half dazed teen pulled her dress back up over her cummy titties. She wasn’t even aware of the wet spots on the front of her dress that Ronny’s cum was causing.

She felt a little weird as she went back downstairs to the party. Ronny barely talked to her now. He almost acted like he didn’t know her, and Mikki wanted to cry. The excitement she felt at making him hard and stroking him off was almost gone. A few people tried talking to her, but she barely heard what they said. She tried to smile and pretend she was listening, but she was too upset by getting the cold shoulder from Ronny after being so nice to him.

Mikki still didn’t regret showing her tits and jerking him off. She’d gotten to give a handjob at a party and that was more than she expected when her dad had dropped her off a while ago. And maybe Ronny’s dick wasn’t really all that big, but it felt really nice and squirted a lot of cum.

It didn’t occur to Mikki that Ronny would brag about what happened until she saw him talking to his father a little later. She could tell from the way they were grinning and looking at her. Mr. Johnson looked proud of his son as he smiled and nodded, looking over at Mikki with the kind of gaze that made her skin tingle. She couldn’t help it. Mr. Johnson was even better looking than his son, even though he was close to her own father’s age. Mikki had a strong feeling Mr. Johnson’s dick was bigger than Ronny’s.

Mikki didn’t have long to wait for a chance to see how big Mr. Johnson’s cock was. A few minutes after she spotted Ronny and his dad talking, she went into the kitchen where the drinks were to get a glass of fruit punch. She still didn’t realize the front of her dress showed wet spots that everyone could see. Just a few seconds later, Mr. Johnson came in.

“Hi, you’re Mikki, right?” he said, giving the girl a friendly smile.

“Yeah. You’re Ronny’s dad?”

“That’s right,” she said shyly.

“You’re really pretty,” the man told her.

Mikki blushed. She knew she was pretty. It was her specialty. But it always made her feel good when somebody said so. She thanked Mr. Johnson for the compliment. Then he stepped up really close. He was looking right down the top of her dress and not bothering to pretend he wasn’t.

“Ronny said you made him feel really good upstairs,” Mr. Johnson said.

Mikki was taken by surprise. Did Ronny really tell his dad what they did? “I, uh, guess,” she replied, not sure if she should say anything about what she did with the man’s son right upstairs in his bedroom.

“How about we go upstairs and you can show me how pretty you and make me feel good like you did for Ronny?”

“Okay,” she said, matter of factly.

Mikki forgot to be mad at Ronny anymore. He could go talk to as many of the sluts he invited to his party as he wanted. Mikki’s heart started racing with a whole new rush of excitement as she followed the man of the house upstairs. Mr. Johnson seemed perfectly calm as he led her into the same bedroom and locked the door after them.

“You have nice legs, Mikki. Why don’t you take off your panties and show me your pussy?”

The girl was a little shocked at Mr. Johnson’s abrupt attitude, but it excited her too. He must have been wondering what her pussy was like and that excited her. Feeling nervous as much as excited, Mikki lifted the hem of her dress around her hips and pushed her skimpy, pink panties down to the floor. She couldn’t believe she was standing there with one of her friend’s dads gazing at her smooth, freshly shaven pussy mound. The hot feeling in her moist slit was driving her crazy.

“That’s really nice, Mikki. Why don’t you get on the bed and spread your legs?”

Like his son, it didn’t sound like a question when Mr. Johnson said it. Mikki did as he asked, her heart racing as she sat on the bed, feet on the floor with her legs open, and leaning back against the mattress. Ronny’s dad walked over close and stood between her widely spaced feet. He unzipped his pants and quickly took out his cock. He was so much bigger than Ronny, and he was already hard as a rock. The girl gasped softly when he wrapped his hand around his shaft and started stroking his pole.

“That’s a really pretty pussy, Mikki,” the man said. “Have you ever fucked anyone before?”

“No, sir.”

“Hmm, okay. Then I guess we’ll just look.”

Mikki felt embarrassed by her lack of experience. She would’ve been excited to be fucked by her friend’s dad, but the size of his cock was intimidating. Still, it was amazing just to watch him stroke it.

“Why don’t you show me how you like to rub that wet pussy?” he said.

With a trembling hand, Mikki reached between her legs and started rubbing her exposed slit. Mr. Johnson watched her closely while she ran her fingers up and down her slit. She wasn’t sure if she wanted him to see her put her fingers into her hole so she rubbed on her clit, which was swollen and throbbing.

Mr. Johnson leaned over and picked up Mikki’s panties off the floor. He held them right to his face and inhaled deeply, his hand suddenly pumping his cock faster.

“Mmmm, Mikki, your pussy smells delicious,” he groaned, taking another deep sniff of her panties. He then put the panties in his back pocket.

Mikki was amazed. Her clit was aching and she was so close to cumming. She wanted Mr. Johnson to see her cum. She thought he would like that. But he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her upright, placing her hand on his throbbing dick.

“Make me feel good like you did for Ronny,” he groaned.

“Yes, sir,” she said meekly.

The man’s cock felt so huge in her hand. So thick and hard. It seemed like Mr. Johnson’s rod swelled even bigger while Mikki pumped her hand up and down his fat shank. She jacked on his rod for a long while, realizing he wasn’t going to cum as quickly as his son had. He reached over and pulled the top of her dress down, revealing her tits.

“Oh, yeah, Ronny was right,” he groaned. “You got sweet looking tits, Mikki.”

“Thank you, Mr. Johnson,” Mikki replied sweetly.

It sure seemed like Mr. Johnson liked Mikki more than Ronny. He was saying nicer things to her, complimenting her tits and pussy. He even seemed to like the way she was stroking his cock better. Wanting to make sure he came just as hard as his son had, Mikki fisted the man’s large stalk fast and hard, bringing her other hand to fondle the full ballsac hanging out of his pants.

“Oh yeah, that’s right, Mikki. Good girl,” Mr. Johnson groaned intensely.

His dick was oozing precum all over Mikki’s pumping fist, and he soon leaned his head back and growled while his rigid pole spurted a huge load of cum all over the girl’s tits and dress.

Once Mr. Johnson’s prick was drained, he pulled a deep sigh and quickly put his cock back in his pants. “That was great, Mikki. You should come over anytime you want.”

Mikki was happy she was able to make the man cum so good, but then he just left and went back down to the party before she had a chance to reply. She pulled her dress back over her cum covered tits for the second time and went downstairs, hoping Mr. Johnson would pay attention to her in front of the other people. But when she got downstairs he barely even looked at her. He was just like his son, treating her like she was almost a stranger.

Twice, Mikki had jerked off a guy’s cock at the party and felt so excited, and twice they acted like they didn’t know her afterward. She was mad and embarrassed so she went outside and texted her father to come pick her up. She didn’t even go back inside to wait, preferring to sit on the front step of the house. She couldn’t wait until her dad showed up. Mikki might’ve known she wasn’t exactly the smartest girl in town, but she was smart enough to know her dad was much nicer to her than any other guy ever. She was also smart enough to know she had just been using Ronny and his dad as much as they thought they were using her. She had wanted hard dicks to play with and they had filled the need.

Maybe she’d been hasty in texting her dad to come get her because she almost wanted to go back inside and find another guy to go upstairs with. Feeling them was so good. It made her whole body feel good just to play with them and make them throb, and when she made them cum it was almost as good as making herself cum. The fact that she had made both Ronny and his dad cum on her boobs felt like such a wonderful accomplishment. All that cum spurting onto her tits felt so good, so warm and creamy. Even now, it made her pussy feel moist just to think about it.

Ronny and his dad were just stupid. They both could’ve looked forward to many more handjobs and maybe even more from the hottest girl at the party, but after the way they acted she resolved to never touch either of their cocks ever again.

As much fun as it was to think about making every guy at Ronny’s party cum on her pretty tits, Mikki just wished she could have just one really special guy. Then she could have his dick anytime she wanted it. A guy who would kiss and cuddle her after cumming on her and make her feel important. There had to be a guy like that out there for her. A guy more like her dad, with a cock as nice and big as his. She’d seen it bulging in his underwear when he was sleeping. It was hard not to act differently around her father after that, but she could never let him suspect that his own daughter had snuck into his room to check out his dick while he was sleeping soundly. Mikki would’ve died of embarrassment.

As she waited for Dan, her father, she realized the air was hitting her bare pussy as she sat on the step with her knees part way open. She remembered how Mr. Johnson had put them in his back pocket when they were upstairs. They were one of her favorite pair, and she was tempted to go back inside and ask the man to give them back. He probably just wanted to sniff them some more and jerk off. It would’ve been too embarrassing to go ask for her panties back so she let it go. Besides, it made her pussy feel even warmer to think of Mr. Johnson sniffing them and getting hard, and then not getting what the pungent gusset of her panties made him want.

Mikki knew she could get her dad to buy her more panties. She’d just have to think of a good story to explain how she lost her favorite pair.

A moment later, Dan pulled up in front of the Johnsons’ house in his little, silver convertible with the top down. The car was fast and fancy, and Mikki always loved riding in it, especially when her dad had the top down. The sight of her handsome father put a huge smile on the girl’s pretty face. She was a little worried, though, when she got in the car because she had to pull her legs up higher than with her dad’s other car. Since her party dress was so short, she was afraid he might notice that she wasn’t wearing panties now. It still made her heart skip a beat to think her dad might get a flash of her bare pussy, but if he did he didn’t say anything about it.

Mikki put on her seatbelt, but her father just turned in his seat toward her and they sat there with the car running. She was acutely aware of how high her dress was riding up her thighs now. It seemed impossible they could go very far before her father would see her lack of panties.

“I was surprised to get your text this early,” Dan said. He was studying her face in that way he had where he always seemed to end up knowing what she was thinking. “Weren’t you having a good time?”

“It was okay,” she said, noncommittally. If she told him it was both really good and bad then he would probably ask why.

“Hmm,” Dan mused. Mikki caught his eyes drifting over the still damp spots on the front of her dress. “I never heard of anyone leaving a party early if they’re having a good time. Especially if she’s the hottest girl there.”

“Oh, Daddy, I’m not...”

Dan cut her off with a laugh. “You are and you know it,” he grinned. Then his eyes went back to the spots on her dress that were still drying. “Looks like you spilled something on your dress, baby.”

“Oh,” she said, wishing her dad hadn’t spotted those damp cum stains. “Yeah, umm, I guess I spilled some pop on me.”

Dan looked skeptical but he was quiet for a few seconds. Then he reached over and touched one of the damp spots. His finger was so close to Mikki’s boob she thought she was going to leak pussy honey all over the seat of her dad’s fancy car. It was all she could do to keep from squirming in her seat. Her father’s finger was barely two inches away from her boob, and he was rubbing his finger in the dampness from Ronny’s and Mr. Johnson’s cum. She wanted to explode from excitement and shame all at the same time.

Then Dan held his finger to his nose and sniffed. “Pop, huh?” he said, looking even more skeptical now.

Mikki knew her father suspected something, but he didn’t say anything more so she figured she was off the hook. At least for now. At the moment, Dan was just looking at his daughter thoughtfully.

“Well, since you decided to leave early – for whatever reason – it’s still a nice night and I thought it would be fun to go for a ride with the top down,” he finally said.

Mikki’s heart swelled. Only her dad always thought of nice things to do for her. That was why she was sure she’d never find a guy to love as much as she loved him. He spoiled her with gifts and attention ever since her mother had left. He also never made her stupid for constantly doing badly in school. It simply wasn’t her forte, and he didn’t try to force it on her. Instead, he encouraged her to stay within her more natural abilities, like doing hair and makeup, and coordinating her outfits. After what happened with Ronny and his dad, she knew other guys would never be able to give her anything worthwhile except a hard cock.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said happily. “Let’s go.”

Dan took off and brought Mikki on a ride over some deserted roads where he could get his speed up enough to make his daughter’s heart race with excitement. She loved the way the wind blew her pretty, brown hair back, and the way the speed and vibration of the car made her pussy tingle with sensation. After getting so wet at Ronny’s party, the ride in the car was making her tender slit trickle with honey.

After a winding run up a mountainside just outside their town, Dan pulled the car off the road and onto a long, gravel driveway that led to an abandoned farmhouse. It looked like it had been a big, fancy house a long time ago. Fortunately there was a full moon so it wasn’t too dark and creepy, but Mikki had never seen this place before and she was a little surprised when her dad turned off the engine and undid his seatbelt. She undid hers too. For a while they sat quietly and Dan let her take a look at the house and the sparsely wooded fields around it.

“Is there anything you want to tell me?” Dan finally asked with a slightly ominous frown.

Mikki grew nervous and looked down at her knees. She was afraid she’d start crying if she looked at her dad’s face. He’d probably think she was just a whore if he knew what she did at Ronny’s house.

“You know you can’t talk to me about anything, right?” he added. “I know I’ve told you so many times.”

“Yeah,” she nodded shyly.

“Okay, that’s good, princess. Because I know you’d tell me if anything important happened, right?”

“Definitely.”

“Hmm, then why did you want me to pick you up early, and then get in the car with your panties missing and cum stains on your dress?”

Mikki just about had a heart attack. She was busted. Sure, her dad had always said she could talk to him about anything, but telling him about jerking off two guys in a row on her own tits didn’t seem to apply. She felt like she was about to start crying when she felt her father’s gentle hand on her back.

“It’s okay, darling,” he said in a soothing tone. “Now that you’re fourteen, and as pretty and sexy as you are it’s natural that something would happen sooner or later.”

“Really?” she said, looking at him with watery eyes. “You’re not mad?”

“No, baby. I mean, I’d be happier if you wanted to talk to me first about trying anything with a guy, but I’m not mad at all. I’m actually kind of jealous.”

“Seriously?” Mikki’s heart flipped. She couldn’t imagine why her own father would be jealous, but the idea made the lips of her bald pussy quiver.

Dan nodded. “Yup. It’s one thing to see my little girl turning into such a hot young lady. And I’m like any guy who always wanted to have a girl like you.”

“Wow,” she said quietly. “Umm, how did you know I didn’t have my panties on?”

“Because I could see your pussy when you got in the car,” he admitted.

Mikki felt her whole go warm. She couldn’t explain why, but the idea of her sweet, handsome father seeing her pussy – even if it was just a flash – made her feel feverish. It was the first time he’d ever talked about her pussy or even used the word in front of her.

Dan lightly rubbed the girl’s back, soothing her nerves but making her pussy feel even warmer. “I wouldn’t even ask you about it but I felt like something was wrong when you wanted me to come get you so early,” he said. “Why don’t you tell me what happened at the party? It’s okay, I promise, no matter what it is.”

Even though Mikki hesitated for a minute, she knew she was going to tell her father about everything. She felt a little weird, but not ashamed, which was pretty weird all by itself. But then she started to tell her father everything. Once she got going, it felt easier and easier, and she went into every detail about the way she jerked off Ronny with the top of her dress pulled off her tits, and how he squirted his cream all over them. She described how excited she was to feel the boy’s swollen boner and how much she loved the feeling of power she had when he was moaning and couldn’t hold back his cum. Mikki also told her dad how much she loved seeing his cum spurt out and how much it excited her pussy to feel his cream spattering her fine skin.

She went on to tell Dan about Mr. Johnson, too, explaining how his cock was even bigger and therefore that much more exciting. By now she was hardly thinking about what she was saying or who she was saying it to. She explained how Mr. Johnson wanted her to expose her tits and pussy at the same time, how he sniffed the panties her pussy had leaked into. The older man had spurted so much more cum than his son, and Mikki admitted to her dad how much she loved that. So much that she totally forget to get her panties back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.