Hannah 2: Junior Cotillion Ball - Cover

Hannah 2: Junior Cotillion Ball

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2020 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: It's a new era of parents arranging sex dates for their children. Fourteen-year-old Hannah's date for the junior cotillion ball is 16-year-old Jacob, and the cotillion program expects them to have sex by the end of their date. Their parents plan a ribald night in a nihilistic culture that promotes teen sexuality with virtually no limits. The kids might be reluctant at times, but by night's end they will have satisfied themselves and entertained their parents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   ENF   Nudism   .

Hannah Strong 14 small bumps on her chest. Her brown eyes and page boy haircut
Lisa Strong. Mom
Robert Strong. Dad
Daniel and Elizabeth Mason and the Masons’ 16-year-old son Jacob 5” cut


Robert and Lisa Strong rose at the sound of the doorbell and went to welcome their guests.

They opened the front door to greet Daniel and Elizabeth Mason and the Masons’ 16-year-old son, Jacob.

He was a handsome boy whose build reflected his athletic nature. At 5 feet, 8 inches, he was average height for his age. He projected maturity and self-confidence with a beaming smile and a confident handshake for the Strongs. He had soft features, clear skin and tousled blond hair.

His parents, like the hosts, were dressed casually. They were a beautiful couple. Elizabeth was blond with bluish green eyes. Her C-cup tits added curves to her slender body. Daniel, the father, was tall and fit. His brown hair had a natural wave and a few hints of grey at the temples.

Jacob looked smashing in a black tuxedo with satin lapels and a crimson bowtie to match his date’s ball gown. The Strongs and the Masons had arranged for Jacob and Hannah to attend the junior cotillion ball together on this Friday night.

It was a new era of parents arranging sex dates to help their children expand their horizons. The Strongs’ 14-year-old daughter Hannah lost her virginity on a blind sex date a few months earlier (Hannah 1:Innocence Lost). Her conqueror that day was 15-year-old Adam Cox, a stranger before the day he deflowered her under the direction of their mothers.

The junior cotillion ball had changed to keep up with the times. The program became sexualized. Participants were expected to copulate by the end of their dates and to post photos or videos on Facebook, which had liberalized its policies to allow teen porn.

Some parents rented hotel rooms for their children to do the deed. Others, like the Strongs, hosted the amorous couple at home. Sex was expected to be bareback;no condoms allowed. It was paramount for the boy to inseminate the girl and to document it on social media.

It was a revolution in choosing dating partners. Parents posted sex videos of their kids online for other parents and prospective dates to watch. Hannah hadn’t been impressed by the first few videos she saw of guys who might take her to -- and after -- the ball. One seemed emotionally immature;another had barely reached puberty and seemed small. A couple were older than she wanted, and one had a cock so big that it scared her.

She and her parents settled on Jacob after watching a video of him coupling with his older cousin. He seemed like a considerate and sensual lover. She was especially impressed because he seemed enthusiastic about licking his cousin’s pussy, and Hannah loved to have her little 14-year-old pussy licked.

His female cousin, who looked to be college age, had moaned and screamed through several orgasms while Jacob orally serviced her. And once they began coitus, the passion seemed mutual and intense.

Jacob saw a video of Hannah that featured two scenes. The first was a masturbation session in which she’d furiously rubbed her little clit through several loud orgasms. The second was excerpts of her afternoon with Adam, including the first intercourse of her life. Hannah loved to watch the same video of herself and often masturbated while watching herself being fucked.

She also rubbed herself after watching Jacob’s sex video. She could easily imagine giving herself to him for a night, lying back with legs open and sex exposed while allowing him to use her pussy.

Hannah’s parents and Jacob’s knew each other socially. Hannah’s father and Jacob’s mother were members of the Downtown Rotary Club, so they crossed paths almost weekly. The couples had chatted at various Rotary social events and other random community encounters. And in the process of setting up the date for Jacob and Hannah, they’d discovered something else in common ... they liked to swap partners.

Lisa invited the Masons inside and into the living room.

“Hannah will be down in a few minutes. I swear she rushed all afternoon, but she’s still not ready,” Lisa said. Truth be told, Hannah was ready and waiting to make a grand entrance at the right moment.

Robert Strong asked for cocktail orders and briefly disappeared to fill glasses. Once the drinks were served, Lisa passed savory marijuana-infused appetizers to help everyone get a buzz and into a more sexual mood. A curated playlist of sexual songs was the background music.

It was Robert who broke through the chit-chat and directed the conversation to the evening’s events. “Jacob, are you looking forward to enjoying our daughter tonight?”

“Yes, sir,” the boy said bashfully.

“Good. Let’s see the cock you’re planning to fuck her with,” Robert said.

Decades earlier, the statement would have elicited shocked objection, but society had changed. Not only did parents arrange sex dates for their children, but they oversaw, coached and sometimes participated. It was entirely reasonable for parents to ask to see a boy’s equipment before he plowed their daughter with it, especially a daughter as young and small as Hannah. She wasn’t ready for monster dicks.

“Oh, Jacob has a surprise,” his mother cooed. “He’s been saving himself for Hannah this week. Come here, son.”

Jacob blushed and rose from his seat, walking to stand before his mother. “Lower your pants,” she said, as she removed a small key from her billfold.

He’d been inspected before previous dates, but presenting his genitals to strangers still embarrassed the boy. This was doubly embarrassing because as he dropped his trousers, he revealed that his boyhood was confined to a cock cage, and his mother had the key.

“I’ve had him locked up since Monday so he would save it for Hannah and wouldn’t waste it. You know how teenage boys are. They’ll jerk off to the sight of a loaf of bread. Jacob’s kept it in check all week except when I gave him some relief by milk him in front of his aunt and his little cousin on Wednesday. Are you a horny boy for Hannah tonight, Jacob?”

“Yes, mother,” he said as his face flushed again.

Elizabeth Mason reached out and fondled her son’s caged cock and balls with her left hand as her right hand lifted the key. She slipped it into the lock and turned it until it popped loose. Carefully, she removed the stainless steel cage from her son’s sex equipment. He immediately began to enjoy his freedom by twitching toward an erection.

“Turn around and let the Strongs watch you get hard,” Jacob’s mother said. His 5-inch circumcised dick was dark red and swelling when he turned to face his date’s parents. His trousers and boxers were at his knees, and he lifted the shirt and jacket to bare his pubic region.

The Strongs watched the boy’s dick rise to a 90-degree angle one little lurch at a time. Jacob watched their faces as Robert and Lisa stared at his rising shaft with the tiny triangle of pubic hair at its base and imagined it plowing their daughter’s sex.

His hairless ball sac was dark pink as blood flowed into regions that had been restricted by the cock cage. Elizabeth Mason grasped her son’s shaft and milked it slowly. “Come on, baby. You can get harder than this. Show the Strongs what you have for Hannah.”

Jacob bit this pursed lips because he had to control himself while his mother fondled him. It would be unacceptable for him to spurt now. His mother was trying to limit her stimulation as a favor to the boy, but she wanted the Strongs to see her son’s full cockstand.

When his mother released him, Jacob’s 16-year-old cock was pointing at the ceiling and leaking pre-cum.

All four parents stared at the five-inch prong sticking out from his groin.

“Stroke it for me, Jacob. I want to see what you look like when you play with it,” said Lisa Strong.

The boy stood directly in front of his date’s mother. She looked him in the eye while she talked to him, but then she resumed staring at his sex tool while waiting for him to grasp it. “Stroke it, Jacob.”

A flush of humiliation passed over the boy as he removed a hand from his shirt and jacket and reached down to grasp his penis. “Pump it a little,” Lisa said, but she also wanted to stop before the boy spurted.

Jacob was always bashful when he masturbated for an audience. His parents -- like most parents these days -- made him do it regularly, such as at parties, for his sisters’ friends during sleepovers, and during family get-togethers. But he still felt like he was sharing an intimate act that should be more private, and he was humiliated when he did it.

“How often do you jerk off,” Lisa asked.

“Once a day,” he murmured.

“At least once a day,” his mother chimed in.

The 16-year-old boy wanted to evaporate at that remark.

Lisa resumed her questions. “How old were you when you started?”

“Eleven,” he said.

“Tell her who taught you to masturbate,” Elizabeth said.

Jacob didn’t want to answer. It was too embarrassing. He paused and then acknowledged, “my mother.”

“Did she milk you the first time to show you how?” Lisa asked, taking her own pleasure in embarrassing the boy.

“Yes,” Jacob murmured.

“Did she feed your cum to you?” Lisa asked in a soothing voice.

He wanted to melt through the floor before admitting such humiliating behavior, but he answered. “Yes.”

He looked down at Lisa Strong while he stroked himself and answered her questions, but he was distracted by a crimson-clad figure slowly descending the steps behind Lisa. His date was walking downstairs while Jacob stimulated his dick for her mother. He trembled with humiliation when he realized his embarrassing exposure.

But his unfailing gaze was on the beautiful 14-year-old walking toward him unsteadily on 3-inch heels. The wrap-around bodice on her gown was sheer and plunged to the bottom of her rib cage. Her tiny titties with hard little nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. A black choker encircled her neck.

She put her left foot forward, and her entire leg was revealed by a side slit that reached to her waist. It took the overheated boy a couple of seconds to realize that Hannah must not be wearing any underwear, above or below.

He released his cock to avoid exploding onto his date’s mother. It leaked and twitched in approval as Hannah walked toward him, staring at his genitals.

“Hello, Hannah,” he gasped. “You’re beautiful.”

“You look nice, too, Jacob,” Hannah said softly with her eyes glued to his sex equipment.

Hannah regularly made love with her father, whose cock was longer than Jacob’s, but Jacob’s would be the thickest the 14-year-old had ever taken. She stared at it appreciatively as her pussy lubricated in its darkness.

“Hannah, please come around so the Masons can see your gown,” Hannah’s mother instructed.

Jacob tried to turn and watch Hannah, but Lisa grabbed his balls and stopped him. He was still presenting his sex equipment to the Strongs while everyone else watched Hannah walk around a sofa to stand before the Masons, who were sitting side by side behind their son. Jacob craned his neck until he couldn’t turn his head any farther and Hannah was out of his sight.

The boy resumed looking forward with his cock and balls on display to his date’s parents while the focus of the moment was behind him. Hannah bashfully stood before Daniel and Elizabeth in a gown that was once barely legal in public. Jacob could only guess what was happening behind him.

“Show Mr. and Mrs. Mason your pussy, darling,” Lisa instructed. Jacob’s mind ran wild imagining the scene while Hannah gracefully reached part way down the slit in her gown to pull it aside and show her tween vulva to her date’s parents.

Her cameltoe was freshly shaved, and the two little lips formed a tight slit. Nectar was clearly visible. The Masons contemplated their son fucking this pussy before the night was over.

“Pull your lips apart, Hannah,” her mother said. “Show the Masons your pink.”

Exposing herself like this always sent a frisson of pleasure through Hannah. She’d been required to do it for friends and strangers countless times since she began puberty. It excited her strong exhibitionistic streak, whether she was showing herself to adults, peers or younger kids. It was indescribably naughty and exciting to expose herself.

She’d practiced this move with her mother so she could be graceful before the Masons. She held the dress aside with her right hand and reached down with her left to spread her labia with her index and middle fingers. When she opened her slit to the Masons, a strand of pussy juice stretched between her lips. Her tiny clit was pink and aroused.

Hannah’s body clenched in a combination of fear and excitement. She stood silently for minutes that seemed like hours while her date’s parents appraised her obscene display.

“When was your last sex, darling?” Elizabeth Mason asked.

“Saturday,” Hannah said, accompanied by a mild shudder at the memory.

“Who did it to you?”

“My brother and Zach,” one of her brother’s friends.

“And they fucked you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the girl answered while continuing to hold her pussy lips open for the Masons.

“And did they satisfy you, too?” Mrs. Mason continued.

A smile crept across Hannah’s lips as she remembered the boys going down on her and fingering her to several orgasms. “Yesss.”

“Play with yourself,” her mother said.

Hannah feared this would happen. Humiliation turned her on, but she still dreaded it. She was standing before adults she barely knew, and her parents were making her debase herself for the guests’ entertainment.

Jacob stared forward, erect and deprived of watching Hannah’s exhibition. Lisa lightly tickled his balls as they hung in front of her.

Hannah began to timidly rub her clit, wondering whether she would be required to cum in front of the Masons. It was deliciously wicked, but the indignity shamed her. Daniel Mason took a photo with his smartphone.

Lisa couldn’t see exactly what her daughter was doing. She was confident that Hannah was obeying, but she didn’t know how far the girl had gone. Plus, she wanted to tease Jacob.

“Are you rubbing your clitty, sweetie?”

“Yes, mother.”

The Masons stared at the masturbating tween standing before them.

“How are you rubbing it?”

“Slowly with my middle finger,” the girl replied meekly as pleasure radiated through her body.

“I want you to cum for Mr. and Mrs. Mason, baby. Show them what a horny girl their son is getting tonight,” Lisa directed. “Let them see your O face.”

Part of Hannah wanted to sink through the floor with mortification, but another part thrilled at the prospect of performing obscenely for an audience. She closed her eyes and concentrated on rubbing her little love button while keeping the gown open.

Sexual tension had built in Hannah all day as she looked forward to a night of teenage fornication. Her mother had given her an orgasm with an Hitachi wand during the morning, but it barely took the edge off of her sexual craving.

Preparing for Jacob -- shaving her pussy, putting on makeup, sitting for her mother to do her hair and then dressing in the provocative gown -- had excited the 14-year-old indescribably. She could feel her orgasm building as she focused a finger on her young clit.

Her eyes were clenched, and her jaw dropped as her groin began to vibrate. Her hips trembled, and her legs felt weak. Her dancing finger became more insistent and focused. Her groin tightened as the felt the orgasm coming on. Fireworks exploded in her brain. The girl moaned loudly as spasms ricocheted through her body and her mind. Her hips lurched as the most powerful waves passed through her. She abandoned self-respect in front of virtual strangers and struggled to stand.

Jacob’s eyes opened wide in wonder and his cock twitched as he heard his date cum behind him. The horny boy wished he could see her.

Daniel and Elizabeth Mason stared in admiration as their friends’ innocent young daughter showed her O face and more. Hannah’s head slumped to the side and her face twisted in pleasure while she convulsed in front of them, barely staying balanced on her heels.

Her dignity shredded, Hannah slowly regained her senses. Her eyes flickered open, and she saw the Masons gaze at her with a mix of unabated lust and shock.

“I’d like to taste your fingers,” Daniel Mason said.

Hannah extended her left hand to let Jacob’s father taste what his son would be tasting before the evening ended. Daniel appreciated the light sexy flavor of a young teen girl.

Mr. Mason’s phone sounded from a text message. He read it and announced that the car service had arrived to take Jacob and Hannah to the dance. It was a 45-minute drive from their home in West Meade to the posh Opryland Hotel.

Hannah let her dress fall, and Jacob tucked himself back into his pants. She stepped into the powder room to freshen up. When she emerged, Jacob pinned a corsage of white flamingo flowers -- also known as penis flowers -- above her left breast.

All four parents escorted the couple to the front door and watched as the driver held the car door open for Hannah while Jacob scurried to enter the other side.

With a smooth scoot through the neighborhood, the car reached Interstate 40 en route to the hotel. The driver had been instructed by the Strongs to take an extended route around Briley Parkway and to drive no faster than the speed limit to give Hannah time to service Jacob on the way.

The car had facing bench seats in the back, which provided plenty of room for two passengers. As the driver accelerated, Hannah reached across and began to fondle Jacob through his pants.

Jacob didn’t want to embarrass himself. He gritted his teeth and said to his date, “Be careful. I might cum.”

“Mmmm, that’s OK,” Hannah said. “That’s what I want. But let me help so you don’t make a mess.”

She removed her seat belt and knelt in front of the 16-year-old. She pushed his knees apart and moved in between them. Jacob stared as Hannah unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She tugged at the waist, and Jacob lifted his hips to help her lower his trousers and silk boxers to his ankles. She was thrilled to see his hard, thick 5-inch cock again.

She leaned in and licked it from its base to the tip. She did it again and then grasped it. The 14-year-old opened her mouth and put it over Jacob’s cock helmet. The boy knew he would cum soon if she started sucking.

As she said, though, that’s what Hannah wanted. She’d appreciated the taste of cum since her first drop of her father’s years earlier. She removed her hand so that her mouth could travel up and down the cock unimpeded. Hannah braced herself with her forearms on Jacob’s hips and began bobbing up and down on his pleasure stick.

A small camera in the limousine transmitted a high-quality image to the sex party underway at the Strongs’ home. The four adults were already naked. Robert Strong was going down on Elizabeth Mason. Lisa Strong was riding Daniel Mason. Everyone could see a screen with the video feed from the limo.

Hannah’s head rose and fell steadily in Jacob’s lap. His eyes were closed, and his face was clenched in lust. He was primed, and it didn’t take long. “I’m cumming,” he announced loudly.

Hannah was undeterred and continued to suck enthusiastically. Jacob felt the trembling in his balls. He put one hand on the back of Hannah’s head and shot a load of semen into her mouth. She swallowed one spurt after another and lifted her head when she thought he was nearly finished.

He pumped out a final dribble. Hannah gathered it with her index finger and smeared it on her cheeks, the signal at the ball that a girl had already sucked off her date. She ran her finger up his urethra to push out the final drops, and she smeared those on her bare chest to enhance her slutty statement.

She was marked, and everyone at the dance would know she’d performed her first duty of the evening.

In the final 20 minutes before they arrived, the teens drank wine coolers from the limo’s refrigerator and ate a savory marijuana-infused appetizer for a buzz at the ball.

At the hotel, a bellman opened Hannah’s door, and the driver opened Jacob’s. As he’d been taught, he gave the bellman a $20 bill as he walked around the back of the car to join his date. He extended his elbow and proudly escorted her toward the ballroom.

The cotillion director welcomed them at the door and approvingly acknowledged the sperm on Hannah’s visage. “Nice job, Hannah,” she said with a smile.

Hannah beamed back and carried that smile all the way into the party.

Other kids were mingling around a bar serving wine coolers, fruity wines and other beverages for teens. Tables of hors d’oeuvres were scattered about.

Nearly all of the girls had semen smears on their faces or chests. The guys who’d been pleasured were beaming for their peers to know they’d been serviced. They were also the ones feeling a little less tension.

Some of the girls had adjusted their gowns to fully expose their teenage tits, but Hannah was too insecure about her little boobies to do that. Many couples were subtly fondling each other below the waist, either in front or in back.

Kids gathered in small groups to chat and compare notes. Hannah and Jacob parted briefly, and she joined a small gaggle of girls comparing notes about their dresses and about their plans for after the ball.

Several couples would be going to rooms at the hotel where the ball was occurring. Many, like Jacob and Hannah, were going to someone’s home to rut. Two girls were virgins and would be deflowered this evening.

For one, her extended family was partying at her parents’ house and waiting to see her taken for the first time when she returned from the cotillion. Her date was a strapping black guy who was on the senior high basketball team. Her parents picked him for his nice manners and large cock. They wanted their daughter opened up completely her first time so she could prepare to accommodate the many big-dicked men in her family.

Three couples were sharing a suite at the hotel and planning to watch each other fuck but not swap.

Hannah noticed earlier that her schoolmate Olivia had a clean face. From the corner of her eye, she saw Olivia and her date slip behind a curtain near the stage. When she saw Olivia again 10 minutes later, the girl’s tits were out, and her mouth and chest were splattered with cum. Her date was smiling.

Shortly, the cotillion director began directing guests to the dinner tables. Hannah and Jacob were seated at a round table with three other couples. Two of the girls were displaying their tits. One girl was barely larger than Hannah, but the other was showing a nice pair of B-cups.

All of the girls at Hannah and Jacob’s table were marked with semen. Hannah wondered which boy had the biggest cock.

Dinner -- a typical hotel banquet meal -- passed uneventfully. The teens made awkward conversation until they found a few things in common. Everyone was more relaxed by dessert.

The band started with slow numbers during dinner, but it picked up the pace when dessert was served. As the partiers finished, they migrated to the dance floor. Some were already dancing when Jacob and Hannah arrived.

The risqué gowns most of the girls were wearing contributed to a lot of flashing in addition to the breasts that were intentionally on display. Hannah was dancing vigorously, and she noticed people around her trying to get a glimpse of her pussy as the slit down the side of her dress waved to and fro. She felt a rush at the thought and hoped that someone could see her bare intimate region.

Jacob and Hannah planned to leave at 10 and return to her house to complete their date. Neither teen knew exactly what was planned by their parents. They each envisioned the privacy of a bedroom, but it was merely an assumption.

By 10:15, they’d bid goodbye and walked to the motor lobby for the limo to pick them up. Jacob hoped for another blowjob in the car, but Hannah’s mother had advised her to save Jacob’s capacity for home.

Hannah surprised Jacob when she sat across from him on the rear-facing bench. He wondered what she had in mind. As the car hit the on ramp, she reached behind her neck and opened her bodice, letting it fall to expose her little 14-year-old boobies to Jacob’s gaze.

“Do you like them?” she asked. She fondled them and pinched her nipples.

The boy was speechless. He could only nod while he stared with eyes wide open. He adjusted the hard cock that was leaking in his pants.

“You didn’t get to see my pussy earlier. Would you like to see it now?”

Jacob gulped, staring at her. “Sure,” he said softly, excited by his good fortune.

Hannah was turned on exposing herself to her fuck date. She pulled the gown open from the side, but her legs were closed. Jacob could hardly see anything except her bare legs and abdomen. She looked at his face and slowly spread her legs to reveal her special treasure.

The boy stared at Hannah’s shaved cameltoe. The lips were still closed, but he was transfixed by the sight.

He didn’t expect to see more, but Hannah surprised him by reaching down with both hands to brazenly open her lips to his view. Jacob felt blood rush to his head as his 14-year-old date exposed her intimate region.

“Can you see my sex hole?” she asked.

The boy was speechless;he could only nod.

In case he was unsure, she slid the middle finger of her left hand into her cunt. She pumped it in and out slowly while Jacob rubbed his cock through his pants. The car decelerated on the exit ramp, and Hannah put her finger in her mouth to suck off the pussy juice. She left her legs open for Jacob’s visual entertainment until the car turned into the driveway.

Hannah’s parents met them at the front door and led them to the den, where Jacob’s parents were waiting. The lights were down, and music played softly. The aroma of weed hung in the air. Hannah, her little boobies still exposed, noticed that all of the parents had changed into bath robes while she and Jacob were gone, but she didn’t know what happened in the meantime.

Everyone sat and chatted. Hannah and Jacob raved about the ball and thanked Jacob’s parents for providing the car service.

After a few minutes, Hannah excused herself to change into something more comfortable. “These heels are killing my feet,” she said, shucking them to walk barefoot up the stairs to her room.

Lisa invited Jacob to become more comfortable. He removed his coat, tie and shoes and loosened his collar.

“Hannah might take a few minutes,” Robert Strong said. “She had a sleepover with two of her friends last weekend, and we have some great video of it. Who would like to watch?”

Jacob shrugged in ascent. He didn’t really care about giggly girls at a sleepover, but he knew that under the circumstances it was polite agree.

Robert dimmed the lights and started the television. Jacob perked up quickly, though, when he saw the opening scenes around the swimming pool. All three girls were naked. He recognized Hannah but not the other two.

Jacob’s cock had softened a little after he and Hannah got home, but it was stiffening again. One girl was more developed than Hannah with tits and pubic hair, but the other could have been 10, judging by her flat chest, hairless slit and boyish bottom. Robert said that all were the legal age of 14 or above, but few would have guessed it about the youngest.

The girls played in the pool for a while and eventually stretched out on loungers to soak up some sun. The videographer -- Robert -- took the opportunity for closeups of their tits and pussies. The oldest girl played to the camera by spreading her sex lips and giggling. Hannah and the youngest girl rubbed their clits for the camera.

The video cut to inside, where the girls were sprawled in the den -- the same room where everyone was now -- naked and watching a porno. Each girl had a hand between her legs and was rubbing herself while they watched a girl their own age and a well-hung college guy making love on the screen.

As the girls in the video masturbated, Mr. Strong and his camera moved around to provide closeups and wide shots of the girls’ self-gratification. They were obviously becoming more excited. Soon all three had their eyes closed and seemed focused on self pleasure. Hannah, in particular, was approaching her climax.

Her moaning became louder and she stiffened. “I’m cumming,” she groaned and then the shock waves hit her. She mewled as her back arched and her body shook.

The other two girls were close behind, the pre-pubescent pixie cumming before the more developed girl. But it was beyond a doubt that all three had strong orgasms.

The scene changed again. It was the same three girls in the den, but now they were focused on each other instead of themselves and the movie. The big girl was on her back with Hannah licking her pussy and the little girl sitting on her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.