Granny's Blessing - Cover

Granny's Blessing

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl gets guidance from a horny old woman. You know it won't be to be celibate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


Mah name be Betty Lou and Ah lives with mah Granny. My Maw run off and Ah don’t have no other kin. Ah’m sixteen, near as we kin figgur, but Ah ain’t sweet lak thet movie.

We gets food stamps but Granny never worked enuf fer Social Security. The farm brings some rent money and Ah works at the truck stop down bah the highway. There’s a few reglar drivers thet takes me to their trucks fer some bangin on ebreaks. They tips pretty good and Ah brings home food from the restrant. So we gets bah.

Ah do have some boyfriends though. Ah’m pretty good at fukkin, Ah’ve been told, and Ah shore likes doin it. At least onc’t every day and many days more. Don’t know how old Ah were when Ah started but it’s been a whal.

Wimmin in our famly all likes to fuck. Granny says she started before she had titties and mah maw were the same. Since way back our wimmin gets pregnant only onc’t and then caint have no more. That’s why Ah don’t have no brothers nor sisters. Ah got pregnant a while ago and it come out black. Musta bin thet trucker thet loved mah white pussy and big titties so much. We left it at the fire station.

About mah boyfriends. Ah usally has two or three thet comes bah fer a piece frum tahm tew tahm. Ah’ll give most any nice guy a try between mah legs but only the best ones git more. Especially if they brings nice gifts too. If Ah’m fixin to add one to mah reglars, he has to get Granny’s approval.

See, she’d outlived most of her regler boyfriends. We think she’s eighty five or so and still gets the hankerin. A few times a week is enuf fer her now.

So when this new boyfriend stops bah to get some more pussy frum me, Ah takes him to Granny’s bedroom and introduces them. She’s already nekkid in bed and Ah tell him if he wants any more of mah pussy he’s better do a good job with hers. Most of them takes the try. Mebby they’re just curyus.

Granny is slimmer then me and her big boobies is kinda flat and saggy now. But her pussy works jest fine cause it gets regler practice.

Usally it’s an hour later when they staggers out of the bedroom, limp dicked. If Granny has given her OK, Ah tell em to stop bah tomorrow when they kin git it up agin for some of mah honeypot. They are amazed and Ah tells them they have to bang her evry week or two cause she has needs. None of em has ever complained.

Thet’s bin workin fer quite a while but now there’s sumthin new. This trucker, Ralphie, has been jumpin me in his truck every week fer almost a year. Givin me a good seein to and good tips. This time after he shoots his seed in me says he wants ter talk. It were after mah waitin shift so there were no rush.

His pecker is a soakin in mah creamy pussy. Ah fucked another trucker on mah break and a boyfriend had creamed me before gittin me to work, so Ah were plenty juicy fer him.

He tells me he’s leavin his wife and wants to live with me. Shit, thet’s a new one! Ah has guys stay over but wun never lived with me. Ah tell him Ah gotta talk with Grannny and ter be ready to meet her night after next.

Shore enuf, he were awaitin in a nice pickup truck at the end of mah shift. Ah tole him Ah had a trucker to take care of but Ah’d make it quick. Fifteen minutes later we wuz headed to mah place.

Ralphie wuz real perlite to Granny and offered her some real good whisky. We all sipped some as we jawed. He were about midway tween our ages and were a pretty good fuck. His belly wern’t too big lahk many truckers.

Granny tole him thet we would try him livin there since he would be gone half the time on the road. But he had one test to pass first. She stood up and dropped her robe and said she’d want his dick too and needed to try it out first. He also stood up and went over and grabbed her tits and kissed her hard. Said he’d always hankered fer an older woman. Ah read the Bible til they come back out. His dick were dangling so Ah knew it had a Granny workout. She were a’smilin and said he’d do just fine.

He got his stuff the next day and it were decided he’d sleep in Granny’s bed since Ah had boyfriends in mine sometimes. Ah’d still fuck him though, not to worry.

Ralphie were a big help around the place as well as between our legs. His money were a big help too. He were havin a good time after a wife thet hated to screw. Didn’t mind a bit that he wuz sharin our pussies. Said it always felt good whether he were first or last that day.

Once in a while he’d be like the bread in a sandwich. Ah’d fuck him after breakfast then a boyfriend came over fer a piece and Ralphie would be hot waitin fer him to finish and leave. Ah’d stay in bed and he’d slip raht in the fresh seed and bang like crazy. Usually got me off agin too. Said Ah were extra sexy when wet. Ah loved it too.

Ralphie had custody of his sixteen-year-old son, Ralphie Junior, fer a month in the summer. He brought him to meet us and said he couldn’t take him on the road so needed fer him to stay with us. Figgered he were a vurgin too and would be happy if that got taken care of.

The first night Junior bedded down on the couch cause Ah had a boyfriend over. That dude left in the middle of the night and Ah invited Junior to mah bed cause it were more comfortable. He were wearin pajamas which Ah never did. After a while Ah could tell he were a whackin his dick, bein in bed with a nekkid woman and all, and reached over fer his pecker. He stopped and held real still, afeared fer bein caught.

“It’s OK, Junior,” Ah whispered, “and there’s better things yew can do with yer nice hard-on. Want me tew shew yew?”

He squeaked, “Yes, Miss Betty Lou.”

Ah started, “Have yew ever seen a nekkid woman?”

He shook his head so Ah turned the light on and sat up, letting mah titties hang out. “Let’s start with these,” Ah offered as Ah reached fer his hands and put one on each boobie. He were kinda rough so Ah showed him how to tetch em nahs.

His pajama bottoms were pokin up nicely so Ah reached fer the rod and he squirted in mah hand as soon as Ah held it. Ah quickly said, “Oh, it lahks me! Don’t worry, it’s just normal.” Ah licked his nice tastin juice off’n mah hand and pushed mah titties up so he could suck on them more. He stayed hard, Ah noticed.

Ah were gittin tired and had a boyfriend comin in the morning so Ah had Junior lay down and Ah gave him a blowjob and we slept. Ah did feel his hand on mah titties during the night and it took another suckin of his rod to get him back to sleep.

He had to go to the other room after breakfast while Ah screwed mah boyfriend but he were right back under the covers with me as soon as Ah were alone in bed. No pajamas this time. He were cureyus and hard as hell.

“Ah heard lots of thumpin and groanin from in here. Was you fukkin?” he asked.

“Of course we wuz. Ah loves to do it. Would you like to try it?” Ah asked, knowin fer shur he’d want to. After he grinned and nodded, Ah rolled on mah back, grabbed his pecker and guided it to mah pussy. Of course he slipped in real easy witn me being jest fucked and all slippery, and Ah held his hips, showin him how to move. His pecker were hot and hard and felt real good even after the thorough shafting mah boyfriend had just given me.

Lak Ah expected, he shot seed real soon but Ah kept him moving and he stayed hard and Ah showed him how to rub it on mah clitty so Ah got off too. After three seedings Ah said Ah had to go to work. We washed up and he went outside to do chores. Ah filled Granny in bout him and she laughed and wouldn’t promise to keep her hands off’n him while Ah were at work.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.